WorkClout

Quality & Safety Management Software for Industrial Sectors.

Henry M.

WOW

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

38% increase in capacity 2 months after use. Solved the problem of communication and transversely improved our production efficiency as well.

Pros

All my plant managers and plant floor workers really picked this up quickly. When they say user friendly, they mean user friendly. We were doing around 80 job tickets per week, 1 month on WorkClout, I saw how much waste was reduced. We're now averaging 111 job ticket capacity after 2 months! Incredible product and team. The support they give is really unprecedented.

Cons

No cons so far. They're really receptive to feedback, so features we need are always getting pushed out.

Response from WorkClout

Thank you so much, Henry! You're truly an amazing customer and we're glad to be powering your factory! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 if you ever need anything - we know you already know this ;)

-Liz from WorkClout

Easy to schedule!

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

The prediction/finite scheduling feature has been great for us. Its so simple to use and allows for flexibility when orders get prioritized over another. The pricing was great, we were able to get what we needed and stay way within our budget.

Cons

A lot of configurations to the system are still being done via email. I've been assured that they're on their way on building out easier configurations within the settings for the software.

Julie N.

Insightful...

Reviewed on 2019/01/26

Pros

My operations team has been running smoothly with this software. I'm also able to easily see whats happening at my factory without having to ask anyone. Feature updates are also free and they provide training as well!

Cons

Configuration requests to the software need to be sent in, but this is just a small thing.

Shanay P.

WorkCloutReview

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

problems related to using machines most efficiently

Pros

opens time to focus on more important tasks and allows me to analyze for efficiency etc

Cons

sometimes i don't have full control/knowledge of process

• Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

ZK Ventures

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Our lack of speed in completing projects was definitely causing problems and Work Clout helped process our items faster for more efficiency.

Pros

Using workflows really helped with the efficiency of our projects. We were able to streamline and know exactly how long each check point was taking us to complete the overall item.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. This software is very much up to date with trends and ease of use. Customer service is on point too.

Vern A.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

improved and streamlined all SQDIP metrics

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

I can see all the continuous improvement initiatives my team and I are working on and see the overall impact of each individual task, project, and initiave on my OEE, Quality, and Safety KPIs. We did an ROI retrospective and we calculated that WorkClout has saved us $500,320 in cost avoidance in less than 6 months - the software paid for itself 1 month after implementation.

Pros

Helped digitized all my quality & safety inspections, created an escalation path for issues, provided customizable work instructions, and the best one is the consolidation of data. WorkClout helped me think of work in a more data-driven way - they take all my data from my Epicor system and replaced my EHS, CMMS, and QMS systems entirely - all my data is processed within workclout and they analyze trends in my operations.

Cons

I wish they had pre-built courses for work instructions, but I know they're working on partnerships to fulfill that need. They have been an amzing vendor overall!

Joseh W.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Universal Productivity Application

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

It has been a pleasant experience almost wholly due to the excellent customer service and one on one attention of the workclout team in addressing our needs and walking through the products functions

Pros

It allows for disparate communication across platform with no lag between team members. The initial vagueness of sections allows for application in many different fields.

Cons

Mobile version of the app has some limitations in comment and media uploads as well as pausing inspections while not navigated to the page. This makes tracking time use difficult. But it improves daily and I have no doubts will rise to meet our needs

Response from WorkClout

Thank you so much for the review, Joe! We enjoy working with you and are happy that you've enjoyed the system! we hope to get you to 5 stars with all the improvements that we're continually making!

Sydney C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

my production is now 2 weeks ahead

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

New software made by veterans in the space. They're just getting started but they put their customers first. A+++ customer service.

Pros

This has got to be the FIRST MRP I've used that can literally be applied to any industry and doesn't feel like a clunky mess. This is coming from an operations manager that has worked across various manufacturing industries for over 20 years. Highly recommend!

Cons

These are new players, they're still working on some of the more nuanced features, like multi-tiered hierarchical visualizations of finite capacity. But they have been aggressive in providing us with every feature we needed upfront. Onboarding was fast!

A tool that helped me really see what was going on.

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

If you need to implement something quick and have your operators love you for doing it, go with WorkClout. They have a few different features that I haven't seen in other systems, but I think that's what makes WorkClout unique in a way. Overall - this is the best option I've used in my career.

Pros

The ease of use is very apparent and I can attest to how many of my operators said it made their work simpler. The scheduling and session replay apps are invaluable to us now.

Cons

I would say inventory is very basic, but i can't complain because it does help me calculate my BOM and keeps a ledger, but I can see they're making massive improvements.

Clean interface and easy to work with

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Excellent customer service as well! We were a little nervous initially with onboarding everyone in the department and transferring data. WorkClout's team took the time to make sure we were able to transition on to the software smoothly and avoid any major work progress delays.

Pros

Very easy to implement with my team. Job ticket inputting and management is made effortless by using this software.

Cons

No cons yet! Definitely excited to see new features that can help us further customize our work flow process.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Performance support is the future of manufacturing

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Investing in an infrastructure to provide support for your workers is the single best investment I've made.

Pros

I questioned the need for a program to help my floor workers become more productive fearing the counter-effects, however, I was very wrong. They loved that they had something tangible to be measure themselves to see how they could get better or even upgrade to new skills.

Cons

Getting all the content takes some time.

Waldo D.
  • Industry: Food Production

Operations

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Scheduling as been more effective since we start it using this software, 90 % less mistakes

Pros

Overall the look of it, is easy to use and my people learn it very fast

Cons

A separate admin link is the only thing I don not like about it.

• Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

most user friendly qms program my company has used before

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

I've recommended this software to 3 of my colleagues already and all of us have said they have never worked with a vendor as great as WorkClout, we are all evangelist and I'm glad we discovered them to help our quality processes. If you're looking to go paperless, WorkClout is the qms software of choice to help you do so.

Pros

My company uses WorkClout for these features: Doc Control
Internal and Supplier corrective actions
Internal Audits
Training
Complaint Management
Defect / Non Conformance System
Risk Assessment
Calibration and Preventative Maintenance tracking - it has been amazing to work with overall and covers all our needs. Implementation was fast and staff are positive and supportive. Easy to use for all people.

Cons

my team has less work to do since everything became more streamlined ;P

• Industry: Consumer Goods

great investment for manufacturers

Reviewed on 2021/02/16

Reduced our nonconformance and quality defects by 40%. I could not have asked for anything better. Price was right within our budget. My job is a lot easier now.

Pros

For quality control managers that need to go digital, reduce mistakes, and go to market faster. Using Workclout has reduced the number of nonconformances during our production by over 40%. My team is actually spending more time improving process and conducting quality checks now that we have Workclout. We're also using this for our ISO certifications.

Cons

No cons I can think of. Minimal learning curve was needed when training my team. Workclout was there 100% of the way and even went a step further to provide 1-on-1 training if needed. Make sure to read their help documents and use the intercom widget!

Jorge E.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Great for tracking jobs and statuses

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Pros

I've been able to easily pull up orders and jobs and get a general idea of when they will be complete. They're mobile friendly too so I'm able to provide updates using my phone as well. Also, they provide a number of integrations. The Quickbooks integration has been really great for us when processing orders.

Cons

More variation in filters would help a lot. This is a small thing that'll really make it easier for me to find what I need. Saved filters feature is a really great one that I've been using a lot though!

Summer F.
  • Industry: Furniture

Clean app

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

The app is well designed with great and useful features. The interface is also very clean and it's intuitive to navigate through what the app has to offer. New features are always coming out quickly which improves the app, so it's always evolving.

Cons

None so far. We'll request new features and they're transparent about whether or not they'll support it. Great customer support!

Caroline H.

Easy to follow and use

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

Using the software is very straight forward and simple. Having 24/7 chat available from anywhere in the application gives me confidence that I'm never alone if I run into any kind of trouble.

Cons

Would be great to have a desktop application. At the moment it is web based.

Sasitah L.

Great for our customers

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

My sales team can easily find how their orders are being prioritized and communicate that to their customers when needed.

Cons

The application is also available on mobile, but it would be great once they come out with a mobile app.

Benjamin O.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

My experience with WorkClout so far

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

The strongest aspect of this program is scheduling. It is a great system for tracking job tickets and materials too.

Cons

Vendor management is great. Would be nice to be able to run more financial reports

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good for anyone that needs improved quality processes. They are great with customer service...

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

They were a great choice for what we needed. They work closely with myself and our supervisor, check-in often with updates, and are always showing us different ways we can optimize our quality process further.

Pros

Pros: easy to build forms that my team can use to capture quality specifications and details during production runs. The configuration has gotten better and become much more user-friendly over time. I like that you are able to maintain a revision history and changes are automatically applied to future quality checks.

Cons

Cons: The digital forms are much different than our older excel files. Our workers needed to be trained on the new layout. The use of two columns has helped us match the forms as much as possible

• Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Quality and safety gains realized.

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

A must have for all energy companies that are looking to get into industry 4.0 - we have made the right choice.

Pros

Part of my job is to make sure my employees are safe while doing quality work. WorkClout was our swiss army knife in capturing all our use cases and their customer support is better than any vendor we've worked within the past. Capturing information was also another thing our team was struggling with, WorkClout mobile app allowed our technicians to go and report issues and assign corrective actions that enabled escalation to be resolved quicker.

Cons

I can't think of anything, they have been great overall.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

One Place For My Data

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

If you have a lot of software, this is your connector and homebase of your ops.

Pros

Easily consolidated my data in one single place - we use an ERP, CRM, Inventory Mgmt, Accounting, etc - I wanted to run reports on all this data, but they;re all in different silos so it was difficult. WC allowed me to report on all this data in one place and I knew what work orders were associated to each data point.

Cons

If my data is all in one place can't complain about anything else

• Industry: Textiles

Workclout review

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

A worthwhile software for any operation that cares about capacity planning and scheduling.

Pros

This is a versatile software but you may not notice it in the beginning. At first glance it comes off simple and easy on the eyes. But that's the beauty of this software. The complexity is hidden from you until you need it. We are able to manage all of our sales orders, jobs, finished goods, and raw materials here, in addition to the dynamic scheduling. I love this software, it's made my job jokingly easy.

Cons

It would be nice to have human resources and accounting capabilities. We are able to integrate with Sage and they say they support Quickbooks and Zero integrations too. Maybe one day we can replace Sage completely and just use Workclout.

• Industry: Building Materials

The best Manufacturing program I’ve used

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

Even though i has to reach out, the customer service is remarkable and the system is very easy to pick up and start using right away!

Pros

This program really lit a fire under our butts to get things going, it helped our technical and non-technical guys make decisions faster and with more ease.

Cons

Some customizations requires us to reach out to the work clout team

Aimee S.

Speedy Implementation and Reliable

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

Efficiency on the plant floor has so far been great. A lot of time saved on handoff!

Pros

These guys were really easy to work with and helped answer any and all questions with ease throughout the implementation process. They were able to upload all of my current jobs and orders within the weeks time and also provide hands on training with everyone in each department. What really impressed us most was how easy the software was for my team to understand.

Cons

Even though they are new, this company is a venture backed startup with a team that has a lot of in-depth knowledge about the space.