Sitejabber Reviews

Sitejabber

Reviews collection and reputation management

4.7/5 (11 reviews)

Not maintainable

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

I really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.

Pros

I like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.

Cons

The biggest thing I did not like about Sitejabber is their rating model because your rating goes down not just for poor reviews, but also if you do not gain a review in the previous 30 day period.

Also, once you've sent a request to one customer you cannot send them a request again in the future.

5.0/10
Tim M.

Good functionality with no hard upselling

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

Makes it easy to gather reviews of my website and display excerpts on my site. Unlike the other review sites, they don't keep pressuring me to buy services from them. The star ratings also gets listed on Google my business page.

Cons

Not as well known as some of their competitors.

Jasmine R.

Sitejabber Reviews

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

I love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I’ve also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I’m also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription.

Pros

Ease of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software

Cons

I haven’t encountered any cons. Using the free plan has been fine so far, but I do plan to switch to a paid plan in the future.

Ulysses N.

Love it.

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Having positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.

Cons

To remove any negative feedback you will have to pay.

Tomer D.

Great review site

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

in general good reliable service that is there for long time

Pros

We are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews

Cons

their fake review monitor doesn't always work

Steven B.

Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

I like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews.

Cons

The biggest issue I have is that SiteJabber isn't a partner with Google so the reviews can't be used in google ads/products.

Response from Sitejabber

Hi Steven!
Thanks for the kind words. I'd like to let you know that we certainly are a verified Google Review Partner which means you can earn Google stars and improve your SEO by being more visible in search results.
We look forward to continue having you as a valued customer here at Sitejabber!

5.0/10
Nancy J.

Easy and functional!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Great people to work with when questions arise.

Pros

Works every time! It easy to share reviews.

Cons

Needs more options rather than just product review.

Fantastic for what they offer

Really great!

Pros

After hunting around for a fremium website review platform Sitejabber offered the best solution on the market. It was very easy to set up and I was able to migrate old reviews after emailing customer support.

Cons

The review page is a little cluttered with advertisements and other Sitejabber feeds, but otherwise there's not much to fault.

Alice A.

Nice addition to our website

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Nice tool to collect customers reviews.

Pros

Ease of set up, set-up and customization.

Cons

Our store customers had to sign up to something in order to leave a review.

Dmytro P.

Really helpful website

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/06

For the last years it helps my business to grow!

Pros

Real reviews from real people. They have very good moderation

Cons

I didn`t find any. Everything works fine.

Gloria W.

Easy to Use

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

Requires an account or email address to post a review

Cons

There is no way to validate any reviews, anybody can say anything about any business and could impact the business's reputation