VYPER Reviews

VYPER

Social engagement software to assist with marketing outreach

4.7/5 (65 reviews)
Melissa C.

Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

Pros

I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Cons

Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

Response from VYPER

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options.

We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

Ari eko P.

One of my favorite giveaway platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website,
it works and suited for my need.

Pros

✅ easy to use
✅ fancy design
✅ have a lot of giveaway type
✅ it works like a charm

Cons

i only probem with their pricing structure,
i have viraloops and kingsumo,
compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing.

If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest.

We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about.

Thanks :)

7.0/10

Amazing Software for Contest Giveaways and Promotions

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Pros

Although I’m a graphic designer, I also help the marketing team in getting the word out about our latest projects. Since we all worked together to create something so amazing, it’s ideal that we use our efforts to help make the launch successful. This is where Vyper comes to the picture. Vyper is a very useful tool for managing contest giveaways. We discovered that people love freebies and upon organizing this marketing strategy, the marketing team were able to gather contact info and leads of potential clients. We gained more followers in social media and it soon caused a ripple.

Cons

Unfortunately, you won’t get much support from the customer service department and this is one area where they should. You can’t have a good software without excellent customer service. They go hand-in-hand.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, would love to learn more about your customer service experience with us (email [email protected]). We are always looking to improve.

Benjamin M.

Vyper for Cryptocurrency

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Pros

It allows for a TON of custom branding which is huge for my business. It allows a lot of customization and custom tasks which has allowed me to really tailor my services for cryptocurrency clients.

Cons

There has been several bugs, but they do get the bugs fixed fairly quickly.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin!

Raise a glass to forever squashing bugs :)

Jonathan C.

Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Social media reach and increased email reach.

Pros

It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

Cons

There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

Best in class contest software

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

This helps me build my marketing list and create a verified enthusiastic list of buyers.

Pros

Vyper is the best of the bunch. It has all the bells and whistles:
Pop ups
Contest wheels
Social Like encouragement
Custom CSS
Content Upgrades
Multiple ways to score winners
Cheating Protection
Leaderboard contests

And more...

They have thought through everything you need to run viral contests and they spare no expense to make sure you get all the features

Cons

Its a bit on the pricey side, but I would rather it was exclusive than priced for the masses.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the review, glad you like the tool :)

Power in simplicity - Amazing tool for gathering emails

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Over 2500 emails for our online stores.

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. Allowing you to get up and running literally within minutes. The team experimented with adding new features and also knew when to make the hard decisions to focus on their core strength. Every single time I've run a contest I've come away smiling at the results.

I would recommend it without a second thought to anyone as their email gathering super tool.

Cons

There are bugs a plenty when they are changing things around. While the support team reply quickly when there are any issues its not the most ideal situation. Does that make me not recommend the software? Not even for a second. It is just that good.

Response from VYPER

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback :)

Harry S.

Game changer

Reviewed on 2019/01/19

Great

Pros

I like that this will educate us on building better engagement and generate leads.

Cons

Not got too far into it yet so haven't got too much to say.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Harry! Would love to hear more once you have used the tool a little longer :)

Steph C.

Popup growth was awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Collected way more emails.

Pros

It took very little time to setup my popup and start collecting leads. The gamified popup also performed 3x better than my previous popup!

Cons

Would have liked to have had options for additional fields on the popup like phone number. This would have been a nice feature as I saw it used on their contests and lead magnets.

Response from VYPER

Hi Steph, we actually just added additional entry fields to content upgrades. Popups are next :)

Van N.

An awesome marketing tool for your business

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

It helps you get traffic and leads easily and helps your business go viral

Cons

Clients may have to do a lot to earn the prize so your prize must be worth for them to do so

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the kind words!

John E.

VYPER Review; Loved It

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

This is going to really help take my clients online presence to the next level! They love it already

Pros

Super easy to use. Has all the angles covered no problem. Even had a live Free webinar where I spoke with the CEO personally, and he critueqed my page. It was awesome! Thanks you're the man.

Cons

Nothing yet. I have used it already for some time and for multiple campaigns and I love it.

Response from VYPER

Thanks John :)

VYPER - Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

It's a very powerful viral marketing tool, with a great capacity to garner leads.

Cons

It's one dimensional, with marketing knowledge you can achieve viral results with other more comprehensive platforms.

Response from VYPER

Hi there, we would love to know what you you wanted to achieve but couldn't with our tool. We are definitely one of the more advanced options so interested to learn more about your experience.

7.0/10
Rosie H.

VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

Pros

This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

Cons

At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback :)

Mike S.

Best Contests and Giveaways Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/09

Great being able to incentive so many different tasks across a number of social platforms.

Pros

I love the viral leaderboard. There has been a lot of thought put into the psychology of structuring a contest.

Cons

The contest page could have more customization options in terms of design.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Mike, if you have any feedback on how we can improve customer support & value for money please send [email protected] an email :)

great tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/20

Pros

great concept, great usability interface and user path.

Cons

nothing really, all positive in terma of concept and all, see pros above.

5.0/10
Brenda R.

Best contest platform around right now

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

It's easy to use and has all the features built in to get the maximum shares for you contest. I have used it for giveaways and to get subscribers

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. If you are really trying to do something a bit creative support is there to help you out which is great.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Brenda, good to see you getting resutls :)

Easily execute contests for yourself or clients.

Reviewed on 2018/06/10

Pros

It's already ready to go. There is Nothing to think about at all... just start plugging in your specific information for your contest.

Cons

While the templates it has are great and effective I would really like to see a few more contest "types".

Response from VYPER

Awesome feedback, we are working on some more contest type templates.

Tarcea W.

Best Contest Software Out Here!

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

I've been signing up to win contests left and right run on the Vyper platform. Now I'm going to use it myself to help my business the way that I see it skyrocketing other businesses

Pros

I love the features available for setting up a viral contest

Cons

Only the fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Tarcea :)

Melanie E.

Great Tool for Contests for Smaller Businesses

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/05

As a tool for contest creation for marketing, it's a good one.

Pros

The variety of contest options available. Had the most success with the leaderboard contests but all of the options we tried out were easy to set up and easy to track. Got the engagement we wanted - and more - for a small clothing company and the success could be replicated across a number of niches I would imagine.

Cons

Very little, this is one of the few tools I have worked with that I have really had very little to note or complain about. Customer Service could be a little more responsive though.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Melanie :)

Pierre C.

I have other viral solutions but Vyper is on top

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Great, clearly in my online marketing Arsenal!

Pros

Overall UX and simplicity of use, yet a very powerful and complete range of features.

Cons

Even the most beautiful girl in the world cannot offer all the promises. I find a few features in other alternatives solutions that Vyper does not offer.

Response from VYPER

We would love to know what features you would like to see in VYPER. Thanks for the positive feedback and glad you are seeing success in your campaigns :)

Kunal D.

Love the software and what it does to our marketing

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

Best contests and sweepstakes builder. I love the way the software and the whole website is built and it is very easy to navigate and use the website.

Cons

Price is a bit high.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback :)

Rosetta D.

Best Contest App out there!

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

I love this tool! I was able to triple my options after switching from a different contest software. Increased social media following across channels and increased reviews online for myself and clients! Try it out you won't be disappointed!

Pros

Ease of use, easy to put together and implement, responsive customer service!

Cons

Limited Email integrations but they are continuing to expand.

Response from VYPER

Awesome results Rosetta, Congratulations! Thanks for the kind words :)

Ryan L.

A++++ Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

5 stars. Love it. Great for acquiring new users.

Pros

Very simple and User-friendly, couldn't ask for a better giveaway product.

Cons

That I didn't know about it until a few months ago!!

Eric M.

Contest made Simple

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Building a list in a new niche. The fact that the Vyper teams never seem to be satisfied with the status quo make me feel very positive that the future is going to be bright.

Pros

It took me less time to set up a campaign with Vyper than anything I ever used. My results have been good. The pages seem to be easy enough for participants to follow. The Bonus Entries are super simple to set up. The content upgrades are really good and very effective.

Cons

I still don't like the look and feel of the interactive popups.

Response from VYPER

Thanks Eric, we want to always be pushing the boundaries ;)

Christopher W.

Thanks vyper

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

My promotion and music companies are reaping the benefits of this program.

Pros

It was just awesome and very interesting to work with.

Cons

Nothing at all. Works great and others should have it as well

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the review Christopher :)