Chili Piper

Chili Piper turns inbound leads into qualified meetings.

4,2
4,6
Benjamin K.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Making it earlier to book meetings

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Chilipiper has allowed us to grow up a bit with respect to our opp distribution from SDRs to AEs. The fact that we can assign percentages of distribution is a nice feature that if used properly can make a real impact in how many deals we are able to close on a monthly basis. Customer support tends to be pretty quick and I enjoy seeing the company grow along with us.

Pros

I like the interface and the intuitiveness is second to none that I have seen in the industry. I really appreciate how I am able to put my calendar's availability in emails to send to prospects, it looks great and works exceptionally well.

Cons

The lack of customization on the admin side. The fact that I can't order assigned meeting queues once they have been established just seems silly. A company's need changes consistently and we shouldn't be forced to delete meeting queues to have the order we want.

Brooke H.
Industry: Computer Software

Chili Piper is incredible - both the software and their team

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

Pros

I can't say enough amazing things about Chili Piper. It has increased our number of meetings booked with AEs, with leads (that meet our qualification criteria) able to book a meeting with an AE directly after completing a form on our website. Not only that, but the suggested times functionality within emails (where you can suggest meeting times to a prospect that enables them one-click booking from within the email) is a game changer - with huge success from this feature alone.

The platform is intuitive and easy to use and also has huge scope for meeting a range of use cases. But not only is the platform fantastic, the Chili Piper team and our technical lead [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is hands down the best, giving next-level support and care for customers and their use cases to solve. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Cons

Excited for their Hubspot integration coming out soon!

Absolutely Awful

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Not a fan whatsoever. I want our old systems back.

Pros

Not a ton. Almost every positive aspect is done better by their competitors. Our leadership likes it because of the features to quickly get ahold of salespeople through the site but it mostly just yields low quality meetings because of the low barrier to get signed up with a salesperson.

Cons

Every function of their software that is positive can be done better by competitors, their "competitive advantage" that makes it easier to get in contact with a salesperson has done nothing but waste our time with lower quality prospects.

Response from Chili Piper

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Very sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us. I'd love the opportunity to talk with you 1 on 1 if you're up for it - [email protected] We've built in qualification rules into Chili Piper to help your team avoid things like this, so I'd love the chance to see if we can help you out with this issue. Thank you again, I hope to chat with you soon - Gaines Murfee, Product Manager

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Great Scheduling Platform

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

Overall, Chili Piper has been a great platform, helping us manage the bookings well and providing the flexibility in terms of making changes without much hassle.

Pros

We have cases where we need to change the percentage of calls being booked for the various reps for various reasons. Great thing about Chili Piper is that is allows to make such changes at the click of a few buttons, and help equalize the number of calls booked towards the end of the month.

Cons

We haven't explored the platform to the maximum. Still not much clarity in terms of how to use the reschedule option or make changes to the internal calendar. Found a bug where if our Google Calendar is in one time zone but the org-wide Chili Piper is in another time zone, the round-robin starts acting weird.

Jacco D.
Industry: Photography

No more wasting time and lost demos

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Chili Piper has helped us no longer waste time and lose demos from the website or no shows.

Pros

Chili Piper allows us to streamline the workflow of prospects and SDRs scheduling demos with AEs, adding security they will happen. With a few clicks our SDRs can book a demo for the right AE which is then automatically synced with Gcal, Salesforce and Zoom. For any visitors on our website it is even easier to book a demo when they want - unbelievable there are still companies that don't make it easy to speak with them.

Cons

Because Chili Piper facilitates an efficient process syncing various different softwares, there may be issues when one of them is off or not synced correctly once in a while. Not a problem caused by Chili Piper though and the team is always there to support in these instances.

Jared L.

Best Scheduling Software I've Used

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

I've scheduled so many meetings in an efficient way using Chili Piper that it's hard for me not to roll my eyes when I get dragged into endless emails of someone else trying to schedule something. If you're in sales, this is a must-have tool.

Pros

I've used most other scheduling software out there, and what I like the most about Chili Piper is the ability to suggest times directly in an email so the recipient can schedule something in one click. I've had multiple occasions where I'll make a last-ditch effort with an unresponsive prospect by suggesting a meeting with some times via Chili Piper and I'll get no response, but a calendar invite shows up on my calendar magically.

Cons

Doesn't sync with multiple calendars (meaning you can only coordinate with one calendar account).

Todd K.
Industry: Internet

Indispensable Sales Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Love the product and the support staff who gave me the training and help me configure the platform was tops.

Pros

Chili Piper saves me and my team so much time coordinating internal and external resources for meetings. It is tool I would never want to be without as a salesperson.
1. Easy Gmail Calendar Integration
2. Looks into other employees' calendars internally
3. Looks into Salesforce for the person's contact information and company name
4. Makes rescheduling a breeze
5. Excellent experience for my customers who have easy buttons to click on, presented in their time zone.

Cons

They need to add the ability to copy meeting templates.

Alaia S.
Industry: Real Estate

Steep learning curve, but provides functionality we couldn't find elsewhere!

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Very positive. Though there was a learning curve, their team was there every step of the way to help out.

Pros

Salesforce Ownership rerouting was the reason we switched from Calendly to Chili Piper!

Cons

User onboarding and initial setup. There is a lot of functionality there, but there is a lot to learn at first, as it's hard to make connections between all parts of the product (Queues, Meeting Types, Forms, and Reminders). I do wish all were built together on a single page to manage more easily. Lots of moving pieces that could cause error.

Jane R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A lot of functionality with super user friendly interface

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

1. Streamlined automated and fair sales distribution process
2. Tons of time collectively saved on booking meetings. My personal favorite feature is inserting available times in the email.
3. Customer-centric approach to demo booking with time selection.

Pros

1. For end-users, like sales or cs teams, you go through the set up once (templates, buffers, reminders) and enjoy saving time every time you book a meeting.
2. Well thought through round-robin flow for SaaS sales teams.
3. Integrations that fit into most tech stacks.
4. Support and customer experience teams are amazing, very friendly, and knowledgeable.

Cons

We occasionally have lead reassignment problems, which relate mainly to our tech stack setup.

Logan C.

Schedule your meetings

Reviewed on 2020/10/11

There have been outages sometimes, but for the most part super reliable and great tool.

Pros

Great software to book meetings as an SDR. I can scroll through my AEs calendar and book an appropriate time with them. Chili piper will automatically populate the zoom and description within the invite too.

Cons

This may be a problem of how it is currently set up — but for some reason, I have to manually go and find my AE out of all of the other AEs and CSMs.

Industry: Information Services

If you have the time Chili Piper is a great tool.

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Working with Chili Piper has been a great experience. Our processes are very unique and their team has been great at helping us configure their app to do what we need. We still have some issues that we are trying to resolve, but to be fair we haven't had the time to work with their support on a solution.

Overall Chili Piper is a great product with a growing list of features. If you have time to work with their awesome support team you can get a really great scheduling process in place. We love our and know it will only get better once we can dedicate the time to properly setup all of the extra features.

Pros

Chili Piper has been a great solution for booking meetings directly from our website. Their Round Robin feature is great, especially the Assign to Owner feature for existing Accounts/Prospects.

The one-click scheduling links have been a huge improvement over our previous solutions as well. Previously a prospect would have to click on a link, fill in all of their information, then pick a time to meet. Chili Piper's one-click scheduling removes the form fill from the process; which has reduced duplicates and increased scheduling conversions.

The chrome extension is awesome too. We are able to insert meeting availability directly from gmail and even schedule a meeting right from a lead or contact page in Salesforce.

Cons

Scheduling a meeting between a prospect and multiple reps is a challenge. Currently when a prospect books a meeting Chili Piper only confirms the availability of one rep. This has caused some AEs to be double booked.

Admins do not have the ability to view individual user's meeting types, reminder templates, etc.

Meeting reminders are sent from [email protected], not from the AE assigned to the meeting.

Matt R.
Industry: Program Development

Huge Improvement to SDR Process

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Our experience with Chili Piper has been great, and has moved us completely out of spreadsheets and onto the computer for distributing meetings. We never have to worry about a spreadsheet being outdated or incorrect, our SDRs just assign meetings to the AE that shows up next in Chili Piper. Since we've been a customer, we've seen new features launched, and I always appreciate how willing the Chili Piper team is to help with support and hear ideas for additional features. I highly recommend Chili Piper to every SDR team.

Pros

I love that we can have multiple queues/round robins, that we can set queue criteria based on Salesforce data, that we can customize weighting of recipients "distribution", that Chili Piper automatically creates and updates calendar events in Google and Salesforce, that we can set reminder emails, that the distribution formula takes cancellations and no-shows into consideration when determining weighting, that we can insert suggested times into email bodies so prospects don't have to click into a calendar link, the SalesLoft integration, and that we can use contextual tags to insert names/values.

Cons

I really wish we could cancel or edit scheduled email reminders, and I wish email reminders came from our users' email addresses instead of a Chili Piper email address.

Sales enablement

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Their support and staff are amazing, always going above and beyond to ensure that we have whatever it is we needed where it's locating certain function, how to create a feature etc. Always providing helpful best practice advices not only for Chili Piper but for our other tools that have some sort of contact to Chili Piper. In a day and age where there are so many new and exciting Martech tools to learn and go through on a daily basis, to have this sort of support and amazing people to work with, seals the deal. SHOUTOUT TO OUR REP! Always a pleasure :)

Pros

The ability to use a Marketo form and Chili Piper scheduling and ensure proper one assignment happens in salesforce. In the instance that they would reschedule or open the link anywhere else the calendar of the rep who the lead belongs to's calendar will pop up for the prospect. Amazing.

Cons

I think the software user interface could use some improvements in getting around, sometimes its confusing, and sometimes the terms confuse me. Like assignee vs organizer. More help texts possibly for terms.

The structure of how the queues and the meeting templates are separate from the router really confuses me and I feel like if the meeting templates that were associated to its specific queues and inbound router were sort of bundled together, then it would be easier to manage. Sort of like a drill down format. Chili Piper can be used for so many different aspects of our org and because we want to capture data along each specific router and queue that it came through, we have multiple queues and it's stacking up.

Kevin S.
Industry: Computer Software

Chili Piper - Outbound Sales Team (Review)

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Chili Piper provides an excellent solution to an issue that organizations run into as they grow; scheduling calls and meetings in a prompt and simple manner. The customer service is unbelievably quick to respond and always takes feedback seriously and acts on it.

Pros

Having used Chili Piper for almost 2 years now, it's quite clear to see the benefit that it has provided for our sales team. The ability to quickly schedule clients in with our Account Executive team not only allows us to find a time but it also allows us to stay on top of the sales cycle ensuring we allow our team enough time to prep and understand the needs of our clients before they get on the call.

Cons

Although you are able to set buffers, it's easy to override that and still book outside of allotted times.

Wunna H.
Industry: Computer Software

It's a good calendar app. Better than Calendly.

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Overall it's good. The product is very effective and I use it on a daily basis. The support team is also very proactive. It's definitely better than Calendly.

Pros

It integrates with Salesforce and automatically creates an event as soon as someone reserves time on my calendar. Also, the ability to easily drop a few available times right on Gmail, so the customer can easily reserve a meeting with a click is a huge place.

Cons

Sometimes (it happened 2-3 times in 2 years, so not bad) the calendar link doesn't work and the client can't reserve time on my calendar, so I had to manually send them an invite.

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Reduced time scheduling and more time with customers!

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

I'm responsible for scheduling of services for a large, remote team while also documenting the meetings and events in Salesforce. With Chili Piper, the process is easier and less time-consuming because it integrates wtih Salesforce and Zoom. The support from the Chili Piper team has been fantastic! They help determine best practices and are open to improving Chili Piper to meet customer needs.

Pros

Chili Piper has greatly reduced the time it takes to schedule services for customers, allowing us more time assisting them with their needs. The program is easy-to-use and integrates with many programs we already use today, including Zoom and Salesforce. We've reduced the level of effort to schedule 1 session from 12 steps and 4 programs to 2-3 steps and 1 program. The ability to use the tool as a booker for my team has improved work efficiencies and reduced workload.

Cons

The user interface could be improved a bit. Having the ability to manually select start and end times vs. drag and drop would be helpful. Having access to the assignee's profiles from the scheduling tool would be great so that you can easily identify home locations for ensuring cost effective travel. Also, being able to test the program in a sandbox environment would be ideal. It is difficult to test in the production site.

Josh D.
Industry: Computer Software

Took some time but worth it

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Overall we were shocked at the impact it made in getting demos held. Just because of that, it's worth it.

Pros

It took some time to get it set up and also took some time for the sales team to get bought in but after they saw the benefits, there was no going back. We saw a big uptick in our leads to demos held by switching to Chili Piper.

Cons

It's not the best looking software and it can also be a bit of a pain to use.

Derek K.
Industry: Computer Software

Solid tool, with dynamic capabilities.

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Overall experience has been above expectations.

Pros

The pros with the software is the ease of use, Salesforce integration, gmail integration.
The round robin capability has been a game changer for all of our different lead sources and reps.

Cons

There are a few functionalities that would be helpful in the Chrome extension. When you click the chrome extension it allows you to schedule by email and send a calendar event. What I would like to do, is have the option after enter the email to create a new lead or continue with the event. This would be helpful speed to lead in large Convention.

Matthew W.

Does 1 thing & does it well

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

It solves our problem of AE's not getting equal meetings. It allows us to quickly get times on the calendar as they're requested by prospects with the feature in Gmail. Overall, would recommend. Strong, simple product that's easy to understand.

Pros

I like how Chilipiper is able to track the amount of meetings set for any number of AE's, and ensure that our round-robin style is equitable. Having the Chilipiper icon next to any inbound email to launch the calendar is an awesome feature.

Cons

Since it focuses on a single issue, there isn't much to not like about Chilipiper. One con is that we need certain customizations and values assigned to meetings, and we either can't do that or haven't been able to figure out how.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Sell Direct w/o Salesloft

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

Chili Piper takes the pain away from calendar syncing. Prospects have the ability to book time on your calendar and/or reschedule a meeting with a click of a button. Cuts out the middle man and the back and forth emailing that traditionally takes place

Cons

Not so much about the software but the coupling with Salesloft. We were introduced to Chili Piper as an add on to Salesloft. When we decided to leave Salesloft for Outreach.io, Chili Piper went away as well

Ryan I.
Industry: E-Learning

Scheduling app with incredible functionality and flexibility.....

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Has really helped with some complex scheduling needs for our business. The salesforce integration has been key and allowing us to have templates and workflows has really led to increased efficiencies. Can't say enough about the team either. They are always available to help and listen to the needs of their customers.

Pros

Incredibly powerful and robust scheduling logic. The salesforce integration is key for us.

Cons

Really not much. They are constantly listening to companies about their needs and continue to innovate with their product.

Louis G.
Industry: Computer Software

Chili Piper has helped us make meeting routing easy and increase show rate

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

1. Meeting routing from SDR to AE is no longer a manual burdensome task for us. We've done both Round Robin and territory-based, and Chilipiper made both crazy easy (especially because of their SFDC integration).

2. We love having standard meeting templates and meeting reminders across the team. Particularly, automated meeting reminders helped increase our show rate by 10%

Pros

Our team is a huge fan of Chilipiper's automated meeting routing, standardized templates, SFDC logging, and auto-reminders

Cons

For it's basic features, it's simple and easy to use, but with more complex configurations, all the different settings can get messy

Ross C.

Great tool for SDR : AE hand-off

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

It’s the best experience on the market for scheduling meetings with prospects - the workflow is simple and intuitive; the SDRs can easily book on behalf of their AEs; and meeting reminders can be customized to increase show rates.

Cons

In 2018, this is still a young company with some highly valuable tools. It’s a competitive market and there are other companies who offer “more”.

Noa F.
Industry: Internet

I love this product

Reviewed on 2018/12/09

We use this product in our Sales, SDR and Marketing departments.
It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies, and help us improve our sales and marketing funnel.
I work very closely with the support and product of the company and they are open to hear and try to solve every issue and challenge i have for them.

Pros

It allows scheduling be smart.
It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies.

Cons

Nothing.
I really enjoy and love this product.

Kelsey G.
Industry: Real Estate

Very flexible and great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

I like that it integrates seamlessly with salesforce and gmail. It allows our SDR to easily schedule things for our account execs. Also love how easily we can insert time suggestions in emails. The customer service and nimbleness of their company is top notch - they've worked really hard to make sure product works for us.

Cons

Sometimes the javascript can make our landing pages a little slow, it doesn't work with popup forms (that we've been able to figure out), and I can't use the router for opp and account objects in SF.