Legal Track

Legal case management for corporate legal departments

4,8
Industry: Computer Networking
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Tracking legal matters for corporate department was non-existent prior to this product. Now I can run reports in seconds that have impressed management with detail and amount of data.

Pros

Ease of use; very user friendly; reporting features

Cons

Interface with Sharepoint for storing documents can be cumbersome but nothing that negates the positives of the product

John T.
Industry: Law Practice

Small Law office LegalTrack user

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

I am not a "corporate legal" customer for LegalTrack but I would assume it would be even be better than my customized, small law office, solution because there would be more similarities with corporate legal departments.

Pros

LegalTrack is the bedrock of our law office operation. We use it to track client matters, client contacts and client documents. This is just the beginning. Then, we leverage LegalTrack to interface with Sharepoint, Outlook, and now, Microsoft Teams. Then comes reports and deadline tracking. We use LegalTrack to track our daily deadlines and to generate reports to show how each part of our business process is functioning. Moreover, we can export data to Excel, which is super valuable to us. And last, but not least, LegalTrack and their team allow us to customize any function/feature that we need/want in our business. That is a huge difference between LegalTrack and using a "boxed" solution with little control of features.

Cons

LegalTrack uses Microsoft Dynamics. Because Microsoft is constantly inventing and creating new features and platforms, there are changes that need to be made to your customized solution when these changes occur. That said, the changes are almost always positive in the end. It comes with the territory and while frustrating sometimes during these period of Microsoft changing their base code, it's worth the effort.

Jeanne G.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Legal Track is just what we needed.

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Before Legal Track, we were using individual spreadsheets to track and document over 2,000 medical disputes. The shortcomings of that method are obvious. Legal Track worked with us to customize their program to our needs, and there is very little that I would change about its functionality.

Pros

This software makes it possible for all users to create and edit cases simultaneously. The system-generated reminders are a great feature; we never miss a due date! It is easy to sort and filter information for reporting purposes. Legal Track has much more functionality than perhaps we need, but it has had a profoundly positive effect on our team.

Cons

Running Legal Track tends to slow down Outlook, however, that is due to our own application shortcomings. Also, we find that large attachments sometimes do not upload into Legal Track, which means the emails that they are attached to also do not upload to the file.

Timothy M.
Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Legal Track Software is 2nd to None!

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

All of our Agents and Staff can get the big picture of the clients and cases they are responsible for. Legal Track helps our organization move our case through the many levels of the Hearings and deadlines with the ease and the clicks of a mouse. The "Set Regarding" email feature allows us to attach emails and attachments directly to the pending case and tracking.

Pros

1. Outlook & Sharepoint functionality is superb!
2. Customer Service is excellent and very professional.

Cons

I wish it would have been available earlier before using other software that made the promises but couldn't back their product with results that actually work.

Industry: Insurance

Love this software

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

I love the reporting feature. Reports used to take me forever to run & manipulate off of our old way of doing things. Legal Track has made it so easy to run a report. The software is super easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it does cause Outlook to run a little slower than usual.

Kristie H.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Legal Track

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Keeping track of all documentation. Great software for what we need.

Pros

Its user friendly and accurate. Customer service is very realiable.

Cons

Do not have any issues with the software. Meets my needs.

Stephanie L.
Industry: Legal Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Legal Track feedback

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Legal Track is a great product.

Pros

It makes our jobs easier. It's users friendly

Cons

I think it would be more benefits to the users if we can have more filter options.

Nick G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Legal Track Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

We needed a system to help track our matters and our time. Legal track is very easy to use, especially as an outlook plug-in, and the learning curve is relatively fast for a product that offers a lot of features.

Pros

How well it integrates with microsoft outlook.

Cons

I wish there was off-line use. It's not a huge deal b/c I am online most of the time.

Joyce R.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Legal Track is the way to go!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/22

I'd like to thank the team with helping us to set up our Legal Track because we have a unique organization with many moving parts. Things would happen in designing our software in no time. It was great. Thanks team Legal Track.

Pros

It helps to track matters that we receive in our department and to follow up. It's easy to use, if you don't like something, that can be changed. If you need something it can be added.

Cons

It was difficult on my end to see where I needed to make changes or additions, but super easy for the software people to help me in this area. It was a little confusing at first, but now I see why we did what did. Makes perfect sense now.

Joel F.
Industry: Legal Services

Super!

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Legal Track is very customer focused. Their support staff is very knowledgeable and the response time is quite fast. The software itself is very robust and based on Microsoft technologies. Works great with Outlook, Word and Excel etc. Legal Track worked very hard to get it right, and it shows!

Pros

The software is very flexible. Provides complete document management and email integration. Legal Track strives to provide fast support and top notch quality. What else one could ask for?

Cons

Like Legal Track, I aim to be positive and can't think of any cons.