LiveWebinar

Cloud-based collaboration tool for businesses of all sizes

4,8
4,9
4,6
4,6
4,8
Francisco C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great software and the price is a steal

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

Pros

- All the possibilities
- Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared
- moderation
- Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!!
- Good qualiy of video
- No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so)
- Live stream connection in 2 clicks

Cons

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco!
We appreciate your backing & support.
To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact [email protected] if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Richard C.
Industry: Management Consulting

Great alternative to Zoom

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I am happy with this product, as it allows me to host meetings and webinars as needed without paying extra. The limitations on the number of rooms is something I can work around.

Pros

I really like how flexible this product is compared to others like Zoom. Zoom has the scale and easy to use product but LiveWebinar has a TON of great features that I have yet to use regularly (like whiteboard) but would definitely start to incorporate into my meetings.

Cons

The UI is dated and difficult to skin. The FPS is useless for sharing video. Recorded video isn't high resolution. With most users migrating to 1440p and 4k screens, the 720p resolution is not usable

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Richard!
We appreciate your backing & support!
LiveWebinar offers different fps depending on your plan up to 30fps as well as bandwidth increase and resolutions. Contact [email protected] if you're interested, until then happy webinaring Richard!

Michael H.

LiveWebinar...

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

Whether it is a meeting of a few or webinar presentations to a large group I like that everyone can connect without needing to download and install anything regardless of the device they are using.

Cons

I did find it to be somewhat confusing at first but it turned out to be simple that I was making it out to be.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael!
Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Anna O.
Industry: Internet

Easy to use and secure tool for organizing meetings and webinars

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Pros

What I like the most is that you can run meetings under your own domain - I really like this feature because it positively affects on build credibility. There is a possibility to integrate this app with others like Facebook or Slack. No installation or downloading app is needed – this is a great time-saver and makes this app easier to use. They also give a poll and survey feature so you can get feedback from participants of your meeting. They care a lot about security – they don’t want to repeat “zoom incident” :)

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It something appears, I will get back to this review.

Response from RTCLab

Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your feedback about our webinar platform :)

Gary john V.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Pros

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat.
We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold.
One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home.
And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like.
One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

Cons

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve.
But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Martin L.
Industry: Broadcast Media
Company size: Self Employed

All-in-one solution for out-of-the-box needs

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

I've been using LiveWebinar for team meetings and live-broadcasting. The software was not created for broadcasting live podcasts, but it works surprisingly well in that role and replaced my old icecast solution. I keep the LiveWebinar window embedded on my website when I broadcast. Embedding is a unique feature of this service, making communication with listeners/customer very easy, comfortable and pleasant solution.

Pros

LiveWebinar provides webinar/meetings room services that are most versatile on the market. You can broadcast from anything and listen on anything. The connections are reliable and stable, also have very little lag. Pro plan hits the perfect value/price ratio spot for most of the users. I've used the service for webinars, teem meetings and (surprisingly) real-time broadcasting, and as well as your connection is stable, the stability of the system is nearly perfect.

Cons

Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention. It was fixed eventually, so no harm done. But it is obvious that the company is pretty new in the market and it's learning. The team seems very enthusiastic though and willing to help.

There are some minor things in UI that could be improved. Q&A mode is fantastic and I used it often, but it's not so clear for a listener how to join the conversation. They are minor though and hopefully they will be fixed in time.

The quality of video is decent, but not impressive. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as it is perfectly balanced between bandwidth and quality. But if you need something really impressive, you may want to think twice. Also I wish the sound was stereo instead of mono, but in most cases mono is good enough.

There is not enough support for languages other than English. It is also expected to change in the future.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Martin! We really appreciate the backing & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Keno H.

Easy Webinars with LiveWebinar

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Pros

I really love about the software that no download is needed on any side.
Neither on the host's side nor on the participant's side. That's a lot easier for everybody to participate in a Webinar hosted with LiveWebinar.
Another big PLUS is that the headquarters are based in Europe. Due to GDPR laws this is a big advantage over any other companies from the US.

Cons

Nothing I could think of at this moment.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for your awesome review, Keno. We really love to get such feedback, cause happy customers is what makes us happy :)

Ernst G.

Good choice

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

Cons

There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

José antonio S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Versatile with great UI

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

Pros

It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see.
There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

Cons

It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Shade O.

Really Good Experience!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Overall, I’m pleased with the software because it works in low-bandwidth situations.

Pros

First off, I love the fact that it is soooo easy to setup! My clients have no issues joining, even when their bandwidth is not the best - and that’s a HUGE plus!

I a I so like the fact that we can customize the rooms allowing us to create according to multiple brands, which is a huge plus.

Cons

The only thing that gives me pause about LiveWebinar is that the revirdibfs are not always if the best quality especially when you are screensharing. As such, if the recordings are of paramount importance, I would go with another tool.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Shade! We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring, Shade!

Marina V.

All In One Software

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/02/26

overall, it's pleasant. would be nice to have a chat box right on the software if yu have an emergency

Pros

I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!

Cons

They don't have a good follow up email after people registered, that is customized.

and you can't make a beautiful custom registration form with them.

This is a huge thing.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Marina. We appreciate your backing & support.
Currently, to customize your registration form you can change the background image but more features will be added in the near future so stay tuned.
Happy Webinaring, Marina!

Dapo B.
Industry: Management Consulting

LiveWebinar is

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

Pros

The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand.

Cons

Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Nelson T.

Great Webinar Platform

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Wanted to have an easy to use platform to do webinars, but mostly to do client meetings... and I CAN'T ask the client to install anything... So, it's always the dance: which platform are we going to use...? This client has Skype, that other one has Zoom, this one has TeamViewer (that we can't use for commerce, as it's out of price), etc... Now, I just create a LW session (or use a permanent one) and send the link, nothing else to setup and nothing to install on their end...

Others require to install a client application or, at least, a browser extension if they want to share their screen... Nothing of that nature with LW...!

Pros

A lot of features and options, for example the view for webinars and for meetings; ease of setup. Can create permanent rooms; instant rooms; record sessions, and much more!

Most important thing to me: my clients don't need to install anything!

Cons

Since for now I almost only use it for personal meetings, the only feature it's missing is the ability to control the other's computer from a distance. That would help to show things or debug during trainings.

Also, it does happen that if we are talking at the same time, audio cuts...

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Nelson.
We appreciate your backing & support!
If you are experiencing audio issues with your webinars, don't hesitate to contact support at [email protected], until then happy webinaring, Nelson!

Nikolaus W.

Great Webinar Software / Platform

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

Pros

We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars.
The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Cons

Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus!
Happy Webinaring!
Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

Michael S.
Industry: Media Production

Great Webinar Option

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

Pros

The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider.

We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product.

A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple.

The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Cons

Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael!
Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Heather C.
Industry: Online Media

Webinars Are Gaining Me Paid Users!

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

I'm using LiveWebinar to build community and get noticed. People love to connect, and hosting live webinars on topics that the kinky dating public cares about is allowing them to grow as kinksters and to feel connected to others.

We've hosted Newbie Night, Submission, and POCs in kink, which will be monthly events and several talks/educational events. We're looking forward to a live full-day event on March 8, and a two-day event we're organizing foe June.

This is leading not only to us making our first membership sales (YAY!), but also to our events (which are FREE to everyone who joins us live, and recordings put behind a paywall) being promoted by people we are not otherwise connected to, which raises our brand awareness.

In two months (8 webinars), I've seen a huge increase in connections, followers, attendance and more.

Pros

LiveWebinar is just easy for people to use. They don't have to download yet another piece of software, and the function is intuitive.

Cons

I'd like a bit more granular control over the design and branding, and there are a few spots that could be touched up in the customization section.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for a leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Heather! We appreciate your backing & support. We're also happy you like our product. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Sebastian P.
Company size: Self Employed

Two tools in one and many integrations!

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients).

Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Pros

Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world.

The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier.

The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :)

Highly recommended.

Cons

The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian!
We appreciate your backing & support.
Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

Industry: Religious Institutions

Zoom’s Competition

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

My favorite feature in LV is being able to present videos, presentations, images, etc., from the cloud. This makes it much smoother that screen sharing.

Kudos to the LV team for a job well done.

Cons

I least like the fact that LV has monetized basic functionality. We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review. We appreciate your backing & support.

Kaley C.
Industry: Computer Software

Great!!

Responsive support

Pros

Love the ability to do "evergreen" style webinars

Cons

Nothing missing that i can see. Works great!

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Kaley! We appreciate your backing & support. More exciting new features being added now and in the near future. Happy Webinaring!

Luca S.
Company size: Self Employed

Webinars and Meetings without the hassle of installing software

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/02/08

In one word: Amazing. This tool makes my life easier when talking to my team. So far, I haven't experienced the webinar function, but for small team meetings this application is great.

Pros

Creating a new webinar in about 15 seconds is the feature I appreciate the most with the INSTANT MEETING button.
Attendees can get in the meeting room in 15 seconds as well just clicking on a link, without the hassle of installing anything.
I've tried the free plan and I can arrange meetings with my team up to 5 people

Cons

The dashboard is messy for me... too many functions and it's not easy to use all of them.
The registration process shall become more easy to use, with the ability to automatically add events to calendars without downloading the file.
The storage as well is a little intimidating. It took me long to understand how to display a document on the meeting panel, in order to share it during the presentation.

Response from RTCLab

Hello Luca, we are so happy that LiveWebinar has met your requirements. I can promise that we are going to make some improvements in the Dashboard to make it much more user-friendly. Thank you for your feedback!

Mark L.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: Self Employed

LiveWebinar is an excellent tool that has helped me to better reach new clients for our business.

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

In order to reach new clients and to connect with our existing clients when we update services or offer new services is the best use of LiveWebinar for us. So far, we have had excellent results.

Pros

I mainly appreciate the ease of use of the product. LiveWebinar has a straightforward and simple interface that is intuitive and easy to use with minimal training. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the design of this product.

Cons

I am happy with LiveWebinar as it is in its current state. Adding new features, trying to please all customers is not always the best approach and can make a software product more difficult to use and may introduce new bugs. I appreciate LiveWebinar and I look forward to long-term continued use.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Mark! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with your suggestions on how we can make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

John H.
Industry: Information Services

Solid platform that works

Reviewed on 2020/02/29

My overall experience has been very positive. thank you Livewebinar for caring and for your dedication to making an awesome product

Pros

Love the meeting room feature. So easy and has so many uses. Customer support and always been helpful which is so reassuring. Its a solid webinar platform that works. I love the constant improvements the team are making to the platform.

Cons

Hard to say. I think on-boarding could have been better. But that may have improved since I started. More marketing features and step by step visual guidance to set up possible could be tweaked

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, John! We appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Armando C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The All-in one solution for smartworking

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

my experience is positive and I recommend it to anyone who sells consulting products or services. In my case it allowed me to increase the number of customers and select the target people

Pros

I use LiveWebinar as a sales channel to engage leads, acquire their needs and present solutions to sell.
It is a fundamental tool to acquire contacts and transform into new customers because it allows me to present my solutions through pre-recorded videos or live webinars. I recommend it to consultants and entrepreneurs who want to maximize results by reducing the effort of time to move.

Cons

I had difficulty integrating with some marketing automation solutions but the support quickly provided me with the solution.
there is no possibility of creating landing pages but it is overcome with the integration of other applications that offer this solution.
there are aspects to be improved but overall it is a stable and fluid solution for back end and front end use

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a stellar review, Armando! We appreciate your support. Spread the word and happy webinaring!

Sandra S.
Industry: Law Enforcement

Excellent web platform.

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

It has been a wonderful experience fo far.

Pros

The multifucational ability to host a live webcast on mutiple platforms.

Cons

Would like to have a option to have a pay per view option that could be included into the Live Casting options. Where people could pay to see a Live webcast.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sandra! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

The ultimate webinar tool

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I have created several webinars with this tool and the feeling has been excellent.

Attendees have not had any connection problems. With other tools if it happened.
Its system of tabs allows me to quickly change the presentation to a still image or to my browser without waiting times for users.

All the tests and surveys of satisfaction of my clients have given the highest score to the tool

Pros

Easy to configure and manage

You can customize the brand in the room

It has a system of tabs in the room that allows you to change font quickly

The chat has automatic translator

It has multiple ways of creating the room

You can record the room in different ways

Create evergreen webinars

Cons

The registration tracking system is not yet complete

Other tools allow segmenting those registered according to whether or not they entered the room, or if they reached the end of the event.

Here this is not integrated in the same tool. This makes it difficult to track conversions and remarketing

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review! We appreciate your backing & support.