LiveWebinar

Cloud-based collaboration tool for businesses of all sizes

Daniel H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

Pros

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version.
* Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies
* Permanent rooms are really useful
I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

Cons

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could.
* The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed)
* Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power.
* Live chat support badly needed

Response from RTCLab

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

Gary john V.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Pros

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat.
We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold.
One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home.
And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like.
One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

Cons

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve.
But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Eduardo C.

How I maintain high engagement with online video

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Pros

First of all: the most important thing is that users don't have to download and install software to join a meeting. To me that has always been a deal breaker when using other platforms. Corporate users that didn't have permissions to install the client or even technically challenged people that didn't know how to install. That's not the case with Livewebinar. A simple link and that's it. Users are in the meeting.

Cons

The layouts are not the best. I know that Livewebinar has been improving on this. The other thing is that they still haven't delivered on the remote-control feature. Once this was promised but it is still in the works.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Eduardo! We really appreciate your feedback & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Danijel

Dapo B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

LiveWebinar is

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

Pros

The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand.

Cons

Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Nikolaus W.

Great Webinar Software / Platform

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

Pros

We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars.
The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Cons

Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus!
Happy Webinaring!
Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

Sebastian P.

Two tools in one and many integrations!

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients).

Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Pros

Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world.

The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier.

The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :)

Highly recommended.

Cons

The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian!
We appreciate your backing & support.
Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

• Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Zoom’s Competition

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

My favorite feature in LV is being able to present videos, presentations, images, etc., from the cloud. This makes it much smoother that screen sharing.

Kudos to the LV team for a job well done.

Cons

I least like the fact that LV has monetized basic functionality. We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review. We appreciate your backing & support.

Fernando G.
  • Industry: Events Services

If you want an alternative to all webinar tools out there. This bad boy will get you where you...

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

In general, I love it. I don't see myself looks back on my decision to get LiveWebinar.

Pros

It is easy to use. like they say, user friendly. you can be live in seconds and invite your peers, clients, or guests by copying and pasting the link. if you make a living making presentations to prospects or buyers. This tool can help your business grow.

Cons

I would like to have more preset screens to share at the same time to make a switch faster.

Response from RTCLab

Hello,

Kaley C.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great!!

Responsive support

Pros

Love the ability to do "evergreen" style webinars

Cons

Nothing missing that i can see. Works great!

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Kaley! We appreciate your backing & support. More exciting new features being added now and in the near future. Happy Webinaring!

José antonio S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Versatile with great UI

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

Pros

It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see.
There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

Cons

It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Sandra S.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement

Excellent web platform.

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

It has been a wonderful experience fo far.

Pros

The multifucational ability to host a live webcast on mutiple platforms.

Cons

Would like to have a option to have a pay per view option that could be included into the Live Casting options. Where people could pay to see a Live webcast.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sandra! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

The ultimate webinar tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I have created several webinars with this tool and the feeling has been excellent.

Attendees have not had any connection problems. With other tools if it happened.
Its system of tabs allows me to quickly change the presentation to a still image or to my browser without waiting times for users.

All the tests and surveys of satisfaction of my clients have given the highest score to the tool

Pros

Easy to configure and manage

You can customize the brand in the room

It has a system of tabs in the room that allows you to change font quickly

The chat has automatic translator

It has multiple ways of creating the room

You can record the room in different ways

Create evergreen webinars

Cons

The registration tracking system is not yet complete

Other tools allow segmenting those registered according to whether or not they entered the room, or if they reached the end of the event.

Here this is not integrated in the same tool. This makes it difficult to track conversions and remarketing

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review! We appreciate your backing & support.

Christopher M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Very good video software - and you can host video calls & seminars on your website!

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Overall, I just love how easy this software is to use.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use. Has as many features as many other company's pro plans in their basic. I LOVE that you can embed a seminar, or even a regular video call, right on your website. Makes everything look polished, personally customized and easy to find.

Cons

You can share your screen without issue, but I do wish you could take control of other's computers like you can on zoom for tech troubleshooting. The video quality is sometimes great, sometimes just good, but for the money, I really don't think you can beat it.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Christopher!
Happy Webinaring, Christopher!

Brittany R.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Webinar Newbie to Webinar Like A Boss

Reviewed on 2020/03/01

Overall, LiveWebinar has helped me provide my members with live learning options. It also has helped me grow my audience with repurposed and reusable content. I really enjoy the ease of use and I am very pleased with the overall use of this platform.

Pros

LiveWebinar is an amazing platform, especially for newbies like myself. I wanted to provide my members with monthly webinars and LiveWebinar allows me to share my screen and share documents, which is very important because my members are very visual. I also like the recording option. This allows me to repurpose the webinar content for a later purpose.

Cons

LiveWebinar offers the ability to stream your Webinar on Facebook but this is only an option for a certain tier membership. I would like to see this as an "add-on" item so that I have the option to pay extra to add this feature to whatever plan I have instead of having to upgrade to a plan with other features I may not need at this time just to gain 1. I also want to be able to share the screen from Safari web browser.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brittany! We really appreciate your backing & support.
We're anticipating the add-ons feature to be implemented really soon so you'll have your FB streaming option available among many others :-)
Until then, happy webinaring!

Alejandra O.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Good platform

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

I was testing live webinars plattforms but this its not very intuitive.

Pros

You can make a test with the free account, the features are very clear of what you can do in each plan. Has an API to do automation.

Cons

The design of the forms and suerveys looks better in other platforms, its not very user friendly to guide you on how to create an event as Zoom.The spanish version of the plattform its not very good for hispanics but its clear.

Response from RTCLab

Hello,

Almost perfect Webinar Platform

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

Pros

I loved the simplicity and very short learning curve of this platform. I'm able to launch a webinar in minutes without any hassle.
Being able to run a presentation and videos from inside the platform rather than sharing the screen is a great feature too, that ensures always the best quality.

Cons

The look and feel of the platform it's not the best.
I wish I could share PPT or keynote files and still keep the animations.
I'd also like a more modern look to the platform, it kinda looks visually outdated.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you taking the time for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review!
We are very happy that you use our platform and enjoying the features. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

Danijel,

Clinton W.
  • Industry: Publishing

This is the easiest software decision ever

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

I love the simplicity of this software. Is it perfect? No. Is any software that I use actually perfect (not actually).

Support has always been very patient and responsive for me.

Pros

For dollar paid, there is nothing that even remotely compares to LiveWebinar for me. For what I need to use it for (simple webinars to small to large audiences) there is just no other reasonable option that I have been able to find.

Cons

The event pre-registration seems a little half baked to me, but for the price, I have been more than able to make it work.

Response from RTCLab

Hello,

Saverio S.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Top meeting application with collaboration capabilities

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Fantastic application for scheduling and managing Meetings with the team.
They connect immediately without software download/install.
New team members immediately understand how it works.

Pros

With livewebinar I make meetings with the team.
We collaborate with real time collaboration tool like share screen, video views, sketch panel.
I concentrate on meetings and not on technical stuff

Cons

Too many tools I don't need:
- presence manager
- test and surveys
- call to action
All these tools are not necessary to me and are not concurring to make my meetings better

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for your thoughtful and constructive opinion, we really appreciate your feedback! We're doing our best and working hard on improving our product to deliver you the best possible webinar experience! :)

Scott M.

Great webinar program

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Overall the software has been great. I like how I can change layouts during the presentations.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. All of our users really like the layout and the fact they can use their cell phone.

Cons

The only con I have is with the integration with my email software. I wish I could add tags. I also wish I could see how long people stayed in the webinars.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Scott! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new amazing features being integrated now and in the near future, so happy webinaring until then.

Elena Y.

Great solution to manage and provide weinars

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I used it for webinars and it is easy to use and a cost-effective solution.

Pros

LiveWebinars is a great online app that is very user-friendly and one could learn how to use it intuitively. Additionally, to this it has a great help base and support.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons. This solution is great.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Elena!
Happy Webinaring, Elena!

Yvonne R.

Great features and affordable software

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

It's a very use friendly and intuitive program with a lot of nice features and the support is really friendly and quick to respond to questions and flaws.

Pros

It has everything you want from a webinar tool and is quite affordable. It even has webinars on demand and integrations with other software like ActiveCampaign and Zapier.

Cons

Because it is a young program, there are a few hicups now and then. But nothing really major.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Yvonne! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tune to new and amazing new features being implemented now and in the near future, so happy webinaring until then.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

The most complete and versatile webinar system

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Worth the money, versatile. Good support. Always update new features

Pros

They almost have everything you can think of. Email capture, webinar, recorded webinar and all other. Support is fast respond too

Cons

The fact that I need to add some money to get features. Not just a feature, but features. It's not bundled in one package

Response from RTCLab

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review! We appreciate the feedback & support.Happy to hear that you are enjoying the features of LiveWebinar. Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

Magda U.

Jumpstart into new possibilities

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

A lot of features and great support make LiveWebinar a versatile and creative tool for teaching and collaborating.

Cons

Some features could be improved or developed to improve the software, for example, a fullscreen mode during recording.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Magda! We appreciate your backing & support.
FYI, we do have full screen mode capability. Anyways, happy webinaring Magda!

Grzegorz J.

Big improvement for our agency

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

We provide webinar rooms for our clients (as a marketing agency) and need software that we know will work every time, reliably, no hiccups and is also easy enough to use even for someone who hosts their webinar for the first time. LiveWebinar meets all our requirements.

Pros

Ease of use and overall quality of webinar is incredible. We have tried some solutions before and this one provides the most stable connection. Interface is user friendly and if we ever get stuck, support is quick to respond and very helpful.

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints. This software haven't failed us once.

Response from RTCLab

Dzikujemy za recenzj :). It's good to know that our platform hasn't failed you even once! It's a great feedback for us. Thank you again!

Łukasz K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best value and quality on market

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

Suitable for my needs, lots of options other soft do not have.

Cons

The quality of video transmition could be better, and the support team must grow up in amount of persons :)

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, ukasz. We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring, ukasz!