AutoRaptor CRM

Auto Dealer with automated multi channel communication tools

4,6
4,5
4,4
4,7
4,8
Chadd L.
Industry: Automotive

Outstanding bang for the buck!

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Pros

It is very easy to use, but is robust in features. The texting feature is great! It has the same or better functionality as many competitors.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like about this product.

William S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The best CRM

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

With autoraptor CRM we were able to manage every lead that we touched in a very professional way engaging with customers via phone call, text and email.

Pros

I'm very satisfied with the ease of use and how convenient it is to engage with daily leads. The fact that you send a text message and after gives the opt option (that's a huge +).. Customizing our templates is great. The sales team, tech support and customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. I've already recommended this software to others how it was recommended to me.

I'm sure theres alot more to do with this software that we haven't gotten into and but it took me 1 days to be 100% convinced.

Cons

With all reality I haven't found any Cons with this Software.

Bruce M.

CRM‘s in Nova Scotia are not necessary

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

I’ve sold cars for 36 years. I have my own system. some of these systems are super invasive in bordering harassment to the customer. It’s designed for rookie sales people that don’t do their job. I’ve had a system since 2001 it has 15,000 customers it.
You build stories and dates timelines with every customer and in time you sell a very high ratio. Serial numbers, trade-ins, neighbours, everything and you have to be gentle or they’ll cut you off.

Pros

Simple straightforward, it’s on my laptop it’s on my phone. it’s easier to get rid of customers if they don’t respond.🤠

Cons

The Shame board up in the right hand corner is something out of the 60s, closing ratio should be measured over five years.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Joey W.

review of autoraptor

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

its outdated and is not as easy to use as other new software. The new systems like route one with updated versions put everything under the same category with alot less hassle and extra work that only makes my job more difficult vs just allowing me to focus on my sales, im getting called in the office and chewed out over not making sure i not only wrote down my prospects on here but also on paper, MY PERSONAL PLANNER, for my boss to monitor and then again elsewhere

Pros

that all of your calls and text are set up with its own system and takes away alot of the after work calls and helps schedule appointments

Cons

from 10 plus years of sales experience, I personally with only my thoughts being said feel like more times than not its to pushy and almost pesters the potential customer. its not very personal as in they are more to feel like a dime a dozen talking through a 3rd party to contact their salesman or saleswoman. In zero way am i putting this down, It just needs to be a little more between the sales person and the customer and autoraptor should be more of a secretary that assist the salesman in keeping track of and helping the salesman to remember more cold calls or prospects they had. personally makes me feel like im on big brother and every call or text is not just between the customer and I. SALES is a numbers game only and if you have to micromanage your sales team to the point of monitoring phone calls and making them feel less than comfortable with every contact then you dont have the correct sales staff. These tools should be of more help for the salesman an used to boost only his sales and allow him to focus more on sales and not did i remember to do so and so homework for my boss.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Nathan P.

CRM Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

Overall, it has been an important tool for our team here at Mark Martin Motors.

Pros

The software itself is easy to use, and easy for me to train my staff to use.

Cons

The settings on how to change each user and their responsibilities could be simplified.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Mark W.
Industry: Retail

GOOD REVIEW

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

BEEN GREAT , GREAT TOOL TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMERS

Pros

THE EASY USAGE OF IT AND THE DAILY INTERACTION WITH CUSTOMERS

Cons

NOTHING I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ESPECIALLY THE EASY USAGE

Response from Auto Raptor CRM

Thank you, Mark! Glad AutoRaptor is making you more efficient!

Kroeger review

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Easy to keep track of customers and potential customers. Just as intended. Appreciate the online ability to communicate w/ customer service.

Pros

Ability to use from my phone. Easy and intuitive

Cons

System puts appointments to late too quickly. Should wait at least 15 minutes before assigning them late.

John K.

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Good product

Pros

Ease of use and the calendar feature keeps the data organized.

Cons

Slow at times and search features are too broad. Results are not specific

Maritza D.
Industry: Automotive

Expectation has been met !

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

I was a bit nervous at first changing from one CRM I had groan familiar with to a new one.Happy to state that using AutoRaptor has met my expectation and exceeded it.

Pros

I really enjoy how easy and informative the software is.The live chat assistance is very prompt and helpful.Navigating through the tools and features was effortless and not time consuming at all. Working in the car business time is of extreme importance.I appreciate how AutoRaptor has allowed me to become a lot more organized with managing my leads.

Cons

Hard to find anything I dislike about this software, it has been working fine.
I would like to make a suggestion if possible , I would appreciate if spanish templates would be added.

Caleb M.

Usage

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

excellent, I learned to use this software very fast.

Pros

Easy to use while being super detailed and a wide verity of things to do

Cons

nothing, overall amazing. I love this software.

Phil B.

autoraptor a great crm

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

overall AutoRaptor is a great value crm... I enjoy using it for the most part... there is of course room for improvement however support is great and the crm is very functional.. I would recommend this to any dealer looking for an affordable crm to get the job done.

Pros

the software is very helpful with the methods I can contact my customer and how they can communicate with me... I enjoy being able to email customers although email is getting a little outdated as time goes on which brings me to the other great thing is the ability to text customers also through autoraptor. inventory is updated daily and that's kinda good. support is also great as you can message support team and they are highly responsive and helpful.

Cons

cons would be if I have a quick sale sometimes the inventory hasn't yet updated into raptor so when I go in after the fact or right after the sale... sometimes I cannot find the vehicle because it hadn't updated from our dms. so im not sure if that's an us thing or a them thing.. I do not like how the mobile app functions, its too basic and does not let you do things id like to do easily with it... such as claiming an upsheet, you cant do that on the mobile app... also trying to text images through autoraptor can be a little bit of a process almost to the point where id almost rather use my personal phone to send pics which I don't like b/c then customer have my personal number... so in short images could be uploaded to them from our website or by other means to simplfy sending customers images of cars... mobile app needs a big big update... also tasks in mobil app isn't very good either.

Dave P.

Functional and user friendly

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

I've been using Auto Raptor for many years now and in the interim have changed offices within my company that required me to use many other CRM software. So far I like Auto Raptor better than all the others.

Pros

As we all know, Software functionality is more based on how well the end user and the designer think alike. If the thought process of the designer and the end user are similar, functionality for the end user is smooth and flawless. If not, they will eventually try to find something they get along with better. I concur with the designer's ideas of what is user friendly and useful information. The best part is the support I get when I need help. The support team is the most amazing team I have ever worked with. Fast, very accurate and very friendly. I've never experienced anything better.

Cons

Like all software, it is always a work in progress. If it were not for the support team and their amazing attention to my speedy needs, I would complain about occasional changes to the usability of the software, however because of the support team, I can't think of anything I would like to complaine about.

Daniel A.
Industry: Automotive

Remains to be the best CRM for the money

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

AutoRaptor has enabled us to increase our accountability on our sales force by giving us the ability to easily track activity. If managed properly, it also has eliminated the "skateing syndrom" on our sales floor so there is no more of the "hey, that was my customer" BS. The texting feature is also a big one. Very seamless and easy to follow the communications between sale person and customer.

Pros

it is intuitive. A first time user does not have much trouble navigating the site and understanding the ins and outs of the CRM which is a big deal. Definitely their customer support is top notch! They really strive to understand the issue and work hard to resolve it. Speed is the third thing. When we signed up years ago it was lightening fast from page to page which no other CRM we tested could do at the time. Today it still remains fast (although not as fast as it used to be). Possibly the additional features or the size of our database has hurt the search speeds a bit but it is still hands down the fastest we've experienced.

Cons

Very little. I'm not sure the thing I like the least can be resolved but if I had a wish it would be for the system merge contacts better. I understand why it is a complex issue to fix so this is not a complaint; just a wish.

Ciara C.

It's a Major Upgrade For Our Company

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

We were on an Archaic CRM before this one so anything was an upgrade from that but this CRM surpassed my expectations. From the 700Credit Integration to being able to see my inventory move around in real time, it is definitely a well put together software.

Functionality & Design
Services Offered
One Stop Shop
700 Credit Integration
Overall Put Together Software

Cons

There aren't any cons that I can think of at this time. I thoroughly enjoyed using this software as of right now.

Robin H.
Industry: Automotive

Easy to use but has some flaws and could use improvement

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

The Auto Raptor definitely helps in keeping leads organized and ensuring that the proper follow up is being done to maximize opportunity for a sale. I like that we can listen to phone calls and track email correspondence and it seems to help the sales people stay organized and work efficiently.

Pros

I like that the Auto Raptor is easy to navigate through and that follow up emails, notes, document uploads, etc. are all in the same place on the up sheet so you do not have to waste time and effort going back and forth from one page to another.

Cons

When multiple leads come in, or when a license is scanned in to the system, a lot of times it will not link the up sheets causing duplicate leads. As a manager, I have to merge a lot of leads and notice that most of the time, they will have the same phone number or the spelling of the name is exactly the same and I am not sure why the system does not recognize that and ask the sales person if they want to update a current lead or create a new one.
I also think it would be beneficial to have the option of entering sales staff's schedule into the system so that they do not have to do it manually every day and so the leads automatically distribute to those who are scheduled on a certain day.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Alex G.

AutoRaptor Reviews

See first answer.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of operating most. I can use what is set up by the administrator or clear it and manage my own tasks. See where I am at with Reports when i am looking where I stand. Managing the customer is the best of all. I think the program has been well thought out. I could see where I would enjoy a few more features in search fields for lost customers but maybe just user error. Overall very satisfied!

Cons

searching for lost customers. I would like to be able to plug in a word like "BUCKET" and pull all customers that were looking for a "Bucket Truck" in my "Lost" customer file.

Response from Auto Raptor CRM

Hi Alex, thank you! Happy to hear you are benefiting from using AutoRaptor! There is actually a way to search your Lost customers or any customers by their vehicles of interest. We would be happy to help you with that. Someone from the Support team will be in touch with you soon.

Jon H.
Industry: Automotive

Takes the stress out of my day

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

As mentioned above, AutoRaptor has solved our issue of forgetting about customers if we didn't have the right vehicle at the time they visited the lot. Or if they weren't happy with our best price and we then lowered the price, it allows us to revisit those deals and still make the delivery instead of wasting the opportunity.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to develop 2 way communication with customers. Everything is in one place and easy to navigate. Keeping track of lost customers is easier than ever as well. I go through our lost customers daily with price reductions and new inventory alerts and have seen multiple lost up sheets turn into delivered vehicles. This CRM is well worth the money and can really ramp up your customer interactions/sales. It's important to remember though, your reps have to USE the tools this provides in order to be useful.

Cons

My only complaint at this time, and it's not their fault, is that AutoRaptor currently doesn't import leads from Facebook Ads. I believe this can be sorted out by going through Facebook's Ad Manager and having them reach out to AutoRaptor for CRM Integration. But that's the ONLY issue I've run into thus far.

Amber G.
Industry: Retail

Amber's Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

This software is incredibly effective for keeping all of your important information very well organized. And the sharing option really comes in handy when you have to take a day off and have a customer change their mind about when they are coming in. Then you can share all of your already organized information about that customer with a co-worker and everything can still get handled easily!

Cons

It's not always the easiest thing to use if you have never used it before. But there is more training that could have been done with me before jumping in and trying to figure it out for myself.

Response from Auto Raptor CRM

Hi Amber, Thank you for your feedback! Definitely appreciate you! If you ever want to do a refresher training/how am I doing call, our team is here for you. You can schedule by contacting [email protected]

Kelly H.
Industry: Automotive

Excellent Customer Support. Takes Suggestions Into Account When Providing New Updates

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

We have had a lot of success with AutoRaptor. Once we sat with the staff for training we realized we weren't using everything it has to offer. After training, we were able to strengthen our customer service and internal communications with this program.

Pros

AutoRaptor integrates very well with our other dealership software. The staff are very responsive, and they will work with you to learn the full functionality of the program. Good reports available.

Cons

There are likely more versatile CRM options for larger dealership groups, but we are small and even though I would like a little more customization in searching, in giving a "lost" reason, and task notifications I think it is a perfect product of the cost.

Kearsten C.

AutoRaptor Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

I have my own virtual secretary & that's helps to map out my day.

Pros

I love the reminders & I like the platform. I have watched this program grow for years now & feel as if this is the best it has ever ran.

Cons

Honestly, I wish that before my leads are marked inactive, it would notify me. I feel like my leads get lost after I finish tasks. I feel hindered and I have to write all of my leads down so that I remember to go back and check on them. Sadly, I end up not touching base with people until I "stumble" back on the lead. By that time, they have usually bought elsewhere. Very aggravating.

Evan H.

easiest yo use

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

The CRM was easy to learn easy to teach to the sales team and easy to make sure they’re doing the follow-up we’re asking them to do
it’s fully customizable, so you can set the follow up whatever suits your dealership best

Pros

First of all the value (price for what you get), is out of this world. second, it by far the easiest crm i have used. It is not as robust as some. That said crm’s that can do the most can be dificult to learn and even harder to teach the sales team to use. Not to mention getting them to use all those features.

Cons

doesn't do some of the things the more expensive CRM can do

Amy P.

Great CRM and Great Support

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

We originally used AutoRaptor, then switched to a different CRM, and came back to AutoRaptor because of the phenomenal support, and ease of use.

Pros

The support team is extremely knowledgeable and responsive. The software is easy to use, and usually works flawlessly. The texting and dialing out features are fantastic.

Cons

Reporting doesn't make sense sometimes, and there a lot of features that other CRMs have that this does not. It would be nice if there could be different action plans for different types of leads as one action plan does not apply to all people/leads.

Rob A.

Great For Our Used Auto Dealership

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Pros

AutoRaptor is the single most valuable tool we have in our toolbox here at Lake City Exports! Raptor is super easy to use, packed with features and it's integration with all of our other platforms is seamless.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to this system.....maybe a few features we would like to see added in the future. It would be great if there was a "service" component we could add to the system to help communicate and track service and warranty issues after the sale so we wouldn't have to clog up the sales sheets.

Bryan C.

Bryans Review From Wholesale Auto

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

what i like is how organized AutoRaptor is. allowing me to see tasks for the day and throughout the week. it keeps my mind clear for helping each of my clients and making sure i dont miss anyone.

Cons

what i dont like about AutoRaptor is that the same number can help create different Up Sheets. so when i look up a clients number, it has the chance to pull up multiple up sheets and may be different clients all together. i feel like we should not be able to make multiple up sheets with the same phone number or email.

Al H.

The best!!!!

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

AutoRaptor is very easy to use. If you have a problem easy to get in contact with a rep to help solve problem. Also, I like notices that your give my staff about updates and new features that have been added to software. I wouldn't choose nothing else, but autoraptor. Great with getting to contact with customers about product that we sell.

Pros

It's easy to use very helpful customer service reps. Everything is very easy to use and your staff is very helpful and software update notices are very prompt.

Cons

The software is awesome no cons to this software