ServiceWorks

Robert W.
Industry: Construction

End of the search

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

My overall buy point was their customer service. The attention to detail that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] delivers to my situation gives me all the confidence in the world that I will stay with this company for a long time. We can now set this aside as we rebuild our business in the future. We are licensed in NY. TN and AZ and are expecting 100 employee's in each location. This software will be going right along with us.

Pros

I like the population auto fills. The search ability is a key factor in running our business. We ran a business in Arizona with twenty-five employee's and keep tracking of what was going on was our biggest hurdle. I tried a lot of other software for this purpose (several costing 5 times the cost of sw) without the power of service works.

Cons

Just like learning any new software there are some frustrations along the way. There are a few bugs in the system that haven't been ironed out yet, for example; sometimes I will but in place holder information like the phone number if I don't know it. I will enter all fours or something with the intent to go back and enter the number when I get it. SW uses the ph number for the customer number. I doesn't allow you you to edit the customer number, oh it has the edit icon and you can delete it, but it won't allow you you to enter anything. By the way the work around for this one is copy and paste.

William G.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

5 star out 5 star review

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

I like the software very well but only thing it needs is in the app beiang able to reschedule with the calender

Pros

I like all features to this software and im still learning on it as well. I like how it combines parts with my parts distributor

Cons

the app could be a little bit more user friendly but im getting use to it. I do find it clitchy here and there but I call my guy Will and he gets it taken care of.

Jesse S.
Industry: Wine & Spirits

USING THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF RUNNING THE COMPANY

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

HORRIBLE

Pros

IT HAS HOPE OF BEING GREAT IF IT WOULD ONLY WORK LIKE IT SHOULD

Cons

CONSTANTLY CRASHING, TECHS IN THE FIELD WITH ANDROID DEVICES HAVE NOT SUCCESSFULLY FUNCTIONED SINCE DAY 1, POOR COMMUNICATION FROM SUPPORT, NO RESOLUTION FROM SUPPORT ON THE SEVERAL ISSUES WE HAVE WITH THE APP FUNCTION.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Gregory S.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: Self Employed

Upgrade your service department's offerings

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Positive. Allows us to gain control over the tech routing which translates into faster response times at less costs.

Pros

The most important item was the ability to use GPS to plot the routes for the service techs as well as to see where they were at real time.

Cons

ServiceWorks has done a fine job with the mobile option capability. Continue to develop this aspect of the offering.

Heidi G.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great Experience So Far!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/02

So far, working with Serviceworks has been one of the most collaborative experiences I have had to date. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredible responsive to all our input and our requested to system changes;
based on our experience thus far we expect great things in the future.

Pros

3 Things:
1) When issues arise I am able to obtain help within a short amount of time.
2) The program is VERY user friendly.
3)Compared to the previous software, this program is much easier to navigate.

Cons

Currently, there are still a few glitches to work out. However, I am seeing progress daily to implement corrective action. Serviceworks is a new program and I think a few bugs are to be expected.

Response from Service Works

We are happy to provide you continued support to help you run your business. Thank you!

Christopher C.
Industry: Construction

Simple scheduling software

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Pros

I liked the Ease of use and decent reports.

Cons

I did not like the difficulty I had in ensuring all members had access to the network.

Response from Service Works

We are pleased to have you as our customer and able to provide you what you need.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Dean B.
Industry: Utilities

Service.Works is the routing software you need!!!

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

I run a team of about 7 techs as of now and we have had used many of other softwares and this is by far the best. Customer service is friendly and helps you with every need. Their system is very user friendly and I love the customization for their format.

Pros

Pros: easy to learn, Easy drag and drop scheduling, customer service is great, the customization is amazing.

Cons

Con: A little bit more expensive then some products

Mugdha D.
Industry: Consumer Services

The best software for field management

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Pros

I have looked at many other field management software. But Service Works is the best. It has all the key features and more to operate a business smoothly. This is easy to use for non hi tech professionals. It is integrated with Service Power, Service Bench, Quickbook and Shopify. The warranty/claim submission is a very smooth process where many hours of time has been saved.

Cons

For retail industry they do not offer any gift card management yet. That would be one thing I would suggest to be included.

Lori M.
Industry: Environmental Services

Fantastic software

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

Fantastic software easy to use grows with us as we grow I love that it intergrades with our business so seamlessly. Customer service pro [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helpful, friendly, and patient. She is amazingly easy to contact and is so helpful with any struggle we have had.

Cons

Still learning everything but so far there is nothing that I require that isn't provided.

Response from Service Works

Thank you so much for your kind review. We will continue to work with you to make your business operate the way you want!

Bj M.
Industry: Retail

Service does Work

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team! Very quick response and corrected any issues very quickly!!

Pros

Very good integration with QuickBooks, Marcone easy to navigate and setup.

Cons

had to take extra steps to accomplish inventory, search multiple places for inventory

Response from Service Works

Thank you so much. We will continue to provide you with excellent customer support and work on improving anything that may come your way!

Patricia F.
Industry: Food Production

Great Way To Save Money

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

I overall love this software. It’s helped me schedule and keep track in better ways that I was able to before. It’s easy to forget in a fast paced business like the food industry. This is a much easier way for keep log of the things I need

Pros

I enjoyed the layout of this software the most. It was very easy for me to understand and keep track of everything for my business. Keeping track of it all helped me save and raise my profit margin.

Cons

I like Least of all that it’s a cloud based software program. I think having another option would be good