CRM + Work Management | Work's better

Peggy M.

A CRM that does just what I need it to do!

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

The customer service I have had with FreeAgent from the first initial contact through the purchase and training and the helpdesk on various issues has been top notch! It's super easy to reach out and ask a question about how to do something or if the software can do something and they respond in a timely and professional manner.
This software has really helped us organize our giant list of contacts. I KNOW without a doubt, we've made more money using this CRM! Having a quick way to track who I need to contact and what the last contact was is worth every penny.

Pros

I was looking for a program that was easy to use since I needed it to be used by someone with limited technical ability. Super easy to use for people of all technical experience levels. Very little set up or training needed to get started and that was HUGE!
Love the mobile app and that it has all the capabilities of the desktop version!

Cons

I know it has some cons, but recently there have been some updates that really picked up all the things I was hoping the software would do, I am struggling to think of something. I used to complain about the email font - but they just fixed that and there are a lot of new options to make your email look professional!

Leslee R.
  • Industry: Publishing

Organization made easy

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

When selling ads, often you have to touch clients multiple times to make the sale, so I love that all my activity is documented so I can see who I still need to be contacting.

Pros

I needed an easy but thorough way to keep track of all of my clients/our clients in our business. It gives me all the details I need when looking for what I need, who I need, and where I'm at in the sale process.

Cons

Sometimes when searching for contacts it will just take start searching when you type one letter and not let you finish the name so you have to redo it. And I wish there was a way to mass email like mail chimp but without having to purchase another software service.

Mike B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent team!

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

Pros

Being new to CRM software I like the ease of use with intuitive workflow. For our business its critical to track interactions with our distributor and their sales people and this system allows that easily. This has been a huge step us for our team in terms of tracking and storing data of our interactions with our end users.

Cons

We has some initial issues within the system as our team works completely from IPads, but the team at free agent was able to come up with creative solutions to meet our needs.

Donna L.

Keeping all communications with members/donors in one place with no effort

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Great staff and help with every issue...upbeat...great people to work with

Pros

The ability to automatically archive all email communication with donors and members has been super invaluable as well as an easy to use next steps and imbedded email/phone communications interface is simply invaluable. It eliminates what was formerly time consuming steps to make sure all communications was kept in a person's record.

Cons

Would have liked one or two more "find" and "filter" features.

Sylvie P.
  • Industry: Food Production

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Overall I've had a good experience working with FreeAgent CRM. It's reliable for the most part. Any issues or questions I've had have been sorted out by the Support Team and Account Manager very quickly.

Pros

The software is straight forward and relatively easy to use.
Customer service is excellent.
On-boarding/initial training was excellent.

Cons

1. The latest navigation design is not as intuitive as it was originally when we first purchased it.
2. I find it very frustrating that you can't scroll down vertically on windows unless you adapt your fields to fit.
3. Some functions don't work on my preferred browser which is Firefox.
4. The system doesn't warn you about duplicates.
5. Free Agent created Company records on our behalf and left the Owner field blank. I'm not sure we received notification that this was going to happen. I think better updates would be useful.
6. Reporting is limited.

Janet F.
  • Industry: Sports

Fits my business

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

FreeAgent has helped us stay on top of our existing customers/accounts by being more organized. The
workflows are a big help and the customer support (both chat and email) is amazing. We were able to use the product almost immediatley. The onboarding process was also stellar. They trainer made sure were set up in a way that made sense for our business.

Pros

The ability to customize apps that fit my business and it is easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software. The software keeps evolving, making it easier and easier to use for my business.

Ray G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

I reviewed several different CRMs before settling on amoCRM as I started to got thru some...

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

I am thrilled to grow my business on FreeAgent's CRM platform. Thank you Maria, without your assistance and dedication to me and my business needs, I certainly would be feeling that I was alone. But with you and the support team that FreeAgent has, I am NOT alone. I really feel that you guys have my back!

Pros

The customer service I received from Maria Lopez was fantastic. Her knowledge of their CRM, understanding my business needs, and merging the two together was superb! She went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations which really showed me that both she and FreeAgent CRM appreciates my business.

Cons

FreeAgent CRM isn't the cheapest CRM system out there, but they certainly make it worth every penny with their level of customer service, dedication and support.

Denise C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Works well for our tracking needs

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate. The support we received in setting up and building out our company's FreeAgent platform was amazing. There was quite a bit we wanted personalized/tailored to our needs and no request was ever met with "we can't do that", it was always "let me see how we can get that done for you", and then the perfect solution was presented or created for us. The software was tailored to accomplish exactly what we needed, and using FreeAgent has been a very user-friendly experience.

Cons

As we are still in the early stages of using this software, no cons have been identified yet.

Mireya M.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

In general, the CRM is very nice. I love the fact that you get one on one training with the team and they listen to you so they can make all the modifications to the CRM. I have looked at so many CRMs to use with my Insurance Business (from home) and even though I am still in the process of customizing it I am very optimistic the final result will work well with my workflows.

Pros

I like the interface, its very appealing visually speaking. Usability is very good. I like the fact that you can do so many integrations like Mail chimp and Zapier.

Cons

It does not allow to integrate power dialers. The integration process is time consuming, but I guess is worth it if you want an end product that works with your workflows.

Patti H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

I would highly recommend this product! The functionality and customer service is excellent!

Pros

This software is very intuitive and easy to navigate. It's ease of use for users of all levels is a plus. The Customer Service is excellent!

Cons

The search and filter was cumbersome. It should also have texting capabilities and formulas to calculate built in.

Jeremy B.

Commercial Insurance Agent Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

Implementation took a little longer than expected but the support team was great to work with.

Pros

Coming from Excel, this is obviously superior. I like most the ability to track what each of our sales reps are doing, the email analytics and dashboards.

Cons

There are some cases where different apps don't "talk" to each other, which may be due to the specific data we use though.

Marina F.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

The customer service rep was helpful and followed up. The software did not have the features...

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

The customer service was helpful & she set up time to do a walk through of the platform. The software was also affordable

Cons

The features were not customizable but the service rep was trying to find ways that it could be helpful but there were some limitations

Craig K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Fantastic Software to Help Stay Connected to Clients & Prospects!!!

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Great product, EXCELLENT customer service. You won't find anything comparable to this for the price.

Pros

I was looking for something to stay in front of my clients and prospects when I purchased this product. Over the course of 18 months they have added so many features and enhancements that I would never have expected. I haven't quite got them all down yet on how to use, but I'm getting there and the support staff is top notch! They get back to you right away, check up on you after they help with your issue, and all around make the software much more enjoyable to use. You won't find a better CRM for the money.

Cons

The only negative thing I found with this software is how many different times I have to put in peoples information in different areas. It should just transfer over.

Amy L.

I Didn't Know A Team Could Be So Responsive

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

I have never asked more from a company. Our CRM needs were very different than the typical sales model. I chose FreeAgent because their team seemed willing to work with me to make the changes I needed for my unique circumstances. When shopping for the CRM, other companies told me they would charge thousands of dollars to train me how to build a system to fit my unique needs. FreeAgent CRM said they would be happy to build what I need at no extra cost. They have done just that and exceed my expectations every day. This robust system has everything I need and I appreciate its beautiful design.

Pros

Choosing FreeAgent CRM is the best decision I made this year. They have worked with me to make their CRM the exact fit I needed for a growing franchise. I have never worked with another company that is so responsive to my requests and needs. Every day I am amazed at how willing they are to make improvements to meet my needs and their team always teaches me how I can personalize the program to our unique circumstances. They take the time to understand my need and then go to work to find a solution.

Cons

I love the product so much that this is difficult for me to answer, but the two things I am hoping to someday have is a #hashtag feature for being able to search activities by topics and to someday be able to have texting also documented in the system. (I think I just thought of how this can be done simply!)! And another request is born....

Dustin S.

FreeAgent Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Overall we have had a pleasant experience with FreeAgent. The setup was fairly easy, and the team at FreeAgent seem open to new ideas and feedback about the software.

Pros

I like the lay out of the software. Its pretty easy to navigate around and the overall quality of the design is nice.

Cons

Uploading files is possible to a group/individual; however, it just goes into the 'feed'. Would like to see a separate section where any files we upload to a specific person/company is stored (rather than having to search though the feed to find it)

Rebecca B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Fabulous small CRM

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

The package is perfect for not only customer retention but for opportunity revenue tracking and forecasting
One other fab feature of free agent is the easy integration of mail chimp
All this at a reasonable price...................perfect and easy to recommend

Rebecca Bartlettt-Jones

Pros

I love the flexibility of this CRM and how 99% of the program can be customized.
The online help is brilliant and actually live . The agents are patient , prompt, responsive and understanding.

Cons

I cant complain about anything particular.

Gord M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Free Agent CRM

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Free Agent has demonstrated to me that they are committed to delivering the most flexible all in one CRM and Project Management software in the market. They have been true to their word and are making progress weekly.

Pros

Flexibility in setting up workflow tabs to include custom ad-hoc fields. Easy to use. Great customer support.

Cons

Calendar: limited views - not like Google - yet!

Calmen T.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Imaginab Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Centralized our pipeline, currently working on generating KPI reports on a level that will give us far more insight than we have ever had into our sales processes

Pros

Simplicity of making changes and customizing the information stored under accounts, opportunities, and contacts

Cons

Does not capture duplicate information on import or thereafter

Matt W.

Customer Service is top notch - Easiest CRM to throw at non-technical users

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

I rolled this out to a sales team of 8. 4 were tech-savvy under 40 and 4 were tech dinosaurs over 60. The 4 tech-savvy users picked it up the first day and have ran with it. The 4 dino's are working with FreeAgent with 1on1 training sessions and are getting the hang of it. I see this being a complete game-changer once my entire team is using this software.

Pros

-Simple for less tech-savvy users
-Customer Service exceeds expectations
-Customization for unique business needs is very possible
-UI is easy to digest
-Email tracking is a fantastic tool

Cons

-Lack of reporting is something that is being addressed
-Email integration is inconsistent if you're using an Exchange server

Rich V.

Perfect solution for me

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Meredith has been wonderful to work with

Pros

easy to use, can sync my e mail and phone, keeps track of customers, activity, pipeline and next steps. It is a great solution and very inexpensive

Cons

There really has not been any down side as of right now. I've only had it a week but so far so good. I can't think of anything that I really dislike about it

Joel P.

Great Support

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

Customization is a great plus with the ability to change things to be industry specific. Support had been wonderful in getting started

Cons

It may not be for everyone but as I have only been using it for a short time, it has been what I needed.

Kenna W.
  • Industry: Higher Education

A unique solution for a unique business

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Overall, I'm really happy with the service and product we are receiving with FreeAgentCRM. From the sales perspective, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was phenomenally responsive to my multiple and various questions, and made the decision process very easy with FreeAgent being a clear winner in meeting the needs and budget requirements we set out with. Our college was starting from scratch with no real CRM solution in place and a lot of fall-through in our processes and communications. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was understanding and worked with us as we navigated the state purchasing system (since we are a state funded institution and all large purchases go through the attorney general's office). Once the contract was signed, we were seamlessly handed over to the customer success and integration teams, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made sure to answer all of our questions and work through the set up of the system to meet our specific needs while flawlessly acting as a translator for what the tech team needed for our integration and putting it in to layman's terms for me and my team to understand and respond with what exactly we were looking for and how we planned to use it. FreeAgent has a plethora of functions we need to get started with a CRM without a lot of extras that we either will not use or aren't ready for, but are also constantly improving the platform and adding more capabilities.
TLDR: FreeAgent is the sweet spot for a great product with customizable functionality with stellar customer service.

Pros

After an extensive review of potential CRM solutions to fit the needs of our admissions and recruitment team, we decided on FreeAgentCRM because of the flexibility to integrate with other solutions we were already using and how well it tracks the various interactions we have with a prospective student and applicants.

Cons

Our biggest requirement was that the CRM integrate with our existing Student Information System, and while the integration has taken longer than anticipated (by no fault of FreeAgentCRM or its team) we are on track to be fully implemented in time to test and prepare for the upcoming semester and open enrollment period. The FreeAgent CRM team have been extremely understanding and accommodating to the multiple hurdles we've encountered with trying to integrate to a complex system with minimal API documentation.

Lindsey M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

New Business set up and integration with Free Agent

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

Setup has been very collaborative and accommodating to our schedule as a growing business. Free Agent is easy to use and has saved us a ton of time on a daily basis.

Pros

We utilize all functions of free agent but the best part of this CRM is the ability to completely customize our portal to our specific needs without having to keep a lot of unused features. Very streamline and efficient.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. This software has exceeded all expectations.

Tim W.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

FreeAgent --The Best in the Business for Small Business

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

From initiating contract with the sales person to launching the project with the implementation team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]....it felt pretty seamless. I was very very impressed and I have been a CRM hater from way-back since my experience at a big Pharma Company using SalesForce. ugh!

Pros

We are a small start-up business. We needed CRM that: 1) wouldn't break the bank; 2) was customizable; 3) was intuitive to use; 4) didn't use complicated terms when simple terms work better (e.g. Sales Force "child account" "Parent Account".....who talks like that? We customized our terms for our little business with terms that we use to talk about customers and accounts.

Cons

Although Free Agent is the simplest system to use in the business, it takes some getting used to. You have get in there and use it a few times, you have make edits and changes to the terms, drop down options....it's not as intuitive as I would like, but that's what the Help team is for.

Abi L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

FreeAgent Is the best value for your money.

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

This is my first experience with CRMs and its been so pleasant and not frustrating. Thats hard to find in the tech world for me. Our rep is wonderful and knows her stuff!

Pros

Simple, easy to use and easily learnable. Helpful staff that are there quickly to help with any issues that come up or that you have questions about. Integrates well with Office 365. Looks great and is neat and tidy.

Cons

Any cons that I did have, have quickly been fixed. They are open to suggestions and are constantly improving.