Contractor Compliance Reviews

Contractor Compliance

Compliance management for contractors & hiring organizations

4.4/5 (15 reviews)
Blaze F.

Great Value and Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

The Contractor Compliance Team was great to work with. They're friendly, diligent, and always available to answer your questions and help you navigate the Contractor Compliance system. Working with them was a very enjoyable experience, and it's clear that they stand behind their brand 100%.

Pros

It's very easy to use as both a contractor and as a hiring organization. As a bonus, on the rare occasions that you don't know how to do something and can't figure it out for yourself, their support team has your back. It's great that we can eliminate spreadsheet tracking mechanisms and other archaic methods, and the automated features are a real time saver. It's also easier and more value-effective than other similar products.

Cons

There are a few aspects that could be developed further, like reporting capabilities and contractor add-lists. The contractor compliance team is always soliciting feedback from its users though, and are constantly working to improve the platform and its functionality. I have full confidence that the software will keep getting better as time moves on.

Kelly M.

Great product, great price!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Our overall experience was excellent! Contractor Compliance staff provided tremendous support during the implementation phase and are always available to assist with any issues or questions. Our contractors like it because of the low cost.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. I also like the dashboard,reporting functionality, and being able to customize our requirements. Our contractors are able to see their requirements easily and communicate any questions or concerns easily.

Cons

I would like to receive email notifications when contractors have questions, there is a document to review, etc.

Kaela T.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

The process of implementing this program and getting contractors on board has been made easier by the tons of support of rep. He has been a crucial part of helping our contractors work through any questions they had and the many that I had. If there was any issue he was easy to reach and quick to reply with the solution. Before we had our shutdown and were to have many contractors in, Rep took the initiative to offer his help in getting all our contractor up to full compliance so we would have no issues getting anyone onsite.

Pros

It is quick and easy to check the status of contractors and approve and reject documents. I also like the ease of communicating to contractors of why a document was rejected and they usually correct this in a very timely manner. I also like how you are able to customize your requirements to what your company needs.

Cons

There were a few technical hiccups when starting to use this program but it was corrected very quickly.

Jesse M.

Contractor Compliance

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Excellent experience with sales and support staff. highly recommend contractor compliance for all industries that deal with tracking insurance and training of contractors.

Pros

App/Website is very user friendly and requires very little training.

Cons

Only down side is not being able to access information when site is down or going through maintenance.

Prequalifcation Simplified

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Customer service has been exceptional and helped me navigate through the site when I have questions.

Pros

The cost for managing Subcontractor information is fantastic.
Responding to general contractors request for information is quick and easy.

Cons

I wish the automatic requests for email could be sent in a mass email as opposed to contacting each subcontractor individually.

In a perfect world Contractor compliance would email my clients with reminders about documentation required as opposed to me going through the site and having to address each contractor individually.

Jocelyn V.

Contractor Compliance review

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

I have found dealing with Contractor Compliance team great but not quite comfortable with the processes not the training I received at the start.

Pros

The customer service was and is awesome!
They continue to work with us to fine tune our needs.

Cons

I find the system still needs fine tuning as well I find it not as user friendly as it could be.

7.0/10
Amy K.

Great time saver!

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

CC has eliminated the need for an archaic paper process and the added benefit of a storage system for training documents has been helpful for smaller businesses in particular.

Pros

eliminating the need to review paper documents and enhanced communication with the contractors has been a plus.

Cons

Still working through growing pains, but the customer service has been excellent!

Fernando A.

Contractor Compliance plays a big role in our day-to-day operation

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Pros

Simply put, It's user friendly. A simple tool and or solution that has removed countless hours of follow ups and eased the complexity of tracking our vendors. It has allowed me to monitor our contractors and ensure they are compliant to our needs and requirements.

Cons

Very little not to like. It has helped our business track and stay on top of our contractors.

Paul A.

Great solutions support.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Hamilton Health Sciences needed a solution to have all records of hired contractor's/sub-contractor's managed in one location. Contractor Compliance met the needs we were looking for and was also flexible to incorporate our internal policies and procedures contractor's had to comply with.
Project Managers and Construction Managers are now able to view who's in compliance and even rate their experience with a contractor.

Pros

Management of contractor/sub-contractor's certifications/credentials.

Cons

Sorting of contractor names. With a growing list, it takes longer to find a contractor in the list.
Selection based on alphabet would help.

Melissa S.

Excellent Program!

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Pros

Contractor Compliance is so easy to set up and use. I have had very few concerns from our subcontractors not understanding how to use it. It has been very beneficial to our company.

Cons

The exemption system has a few glitches but Contractor Compliance has been very easy to work with on this.

Tracey V.

Safety Culture

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

This software enables our corporation to move safety to the next level and contractor compliance is a fantastic product to support that initiative.

Cons

no concerns experienced with the software

Lisa M.

I am a new user and it was easy

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Great!! My training with the customer service rep was very good, he followed me through the process and made the use of the software very comfortable

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use. I am a new user and the software if very user friendly. After talking to the customer service rep, I found it very easy to send emails and messages to our contractors.

Cons

I wish there was an alert or notification system to let me know that I have something pending or to notify me that a contractor has uploaded information.

Owen P.

Bonduelle Ingersoll

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Very user friendly so far, and team has been invaluable when I need support. Great product.

Pros

I like the dashboard feature and simple functionality of the site.

Cons

I'd like a bit more control over employee requirements. Contractors sometimes add their main employee or the owner as a default even though their certifications aren't required. Despite marking their requirements as exempt, the employee still shows up as 0% compliant, rather than 100% which gives some peace of mind.

6.0/10
Stephanie E.

Happy New Customer

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Pros

Overall, the transition to Contractor Compliance has been excellent. The software is very simple to use making it easy to get compliance and maintain our database of suppliers. This was the ideal platform to meet our needs.

Cons

We had a few hiccups during the post onboarding phase. I will say, the concerns were immediately addressed and it sounds a new procedure has been spun up to ensure that this isn't a future concern.

Kelly G.

Quick and Easy Start Up process

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Signing up was easy and effortless. The software has allowed us to streamline all of our contractor health and safety documentation into one platform.. at no cost! Our only regret is not having partnered with Contractor Compliance sooner!

Pros

Very easy registration and start up. Within one week of our kick off with Contractor Compliance, 90 percent of our contractors were registered.

Cons

Not being able to use videos/sound clips in uploaded training materials.