Elevatie Reviews

4.6/5 (41 reviews)
Rick B.

Review Score Game Changer

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

It is hard to get customers to leave reviews. They say they will but do not get around to it. Elevatie uses email and text message to allow two separate forms of communication. Because you can have the discussion of an online review/referral on the spot, it increases the likely hood of them posting while they are still engaged. It has increased our reviews by 20% in just a short time. The key is to get your team to buy into the process and then Elavatie does the rest.

Pros

Ease of use. There's an app, it's quick and easy and the customers end is also quick and easy.

Cons

Many improvements have been made. I'd like to have more information without having to move to the next page. I'm scrolling on the app or I'm looking to analyse on the desk top and switching pages is cumbersome.

Response from Elevatie

Thank you so much for this great review and feedback! We will be working to improve your experience.

Tremendous Platform

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Pros

The thing I like most about Elevatie is how easy it is to train people how to use it. It literally takes 5 minutes to show a colleague how to use it. From there, it takes them 20 seconds (input phone, email, name, hit send) to send an invite out. Very user friendly!

Cons

I wish we could sort the profiles of each individual colleague a little better (this is in the back-end of the system, so no effective on the customer). Instead of colleagues seeing all reviews for the company on their personal profile, it would be nice if only their reviews showed up. Then they wouldn't need to read through all the reviews to see the ones that are theirs.

Response from Elevatie

Jason S.

Review of Elevatie

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

It was good. The company I work for has switched to another product that is similar that is just as easy to use and is similar in most respects.

Pros

It was very easy to send reviews and to log in and off each day.

Cons

That it did not show the running totals of reviews done accurately in any given month. Also it would show a leaderboard of our company for who did reviews but only top 5 and you could not expand that list.

7.0/10

Excellent team at Elevatie!

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

We've been able to capture a ton of reviews with the software for our clients. The support is really excellent and it has such an easy to see reporting system within the Elevatie software. I look forward to their next development.

Pros

I really like the maneuverability within the software as well as the capability it has across a wide spectrum of review/listing sites.

Cons

I'd love to see little "i" buttons next to some of the heading/tools, etc, that give a description or information about it. This would really help as there is so much going on within the software.

Dmitry Z.

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

User-friendly, easy to set up and use.

Cons

Not much. Don't really have any complaints.

Ben B.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Added thousands of reviews to our online presence. Great product

Pros

Made it very easy to send my clients an email or text and ask for a review.

Cons

The stats feature showing reviews sent and so forth I noticed was not accurate most of the time.

Tim H.

Good service that's only getting better!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Elevatie has been a great partner for our company! They have helped us more than triple our online reviews across multiple platforms. Overall, I've been very happy with their services and would definitely recommend them to other businesses. In fact, I already have!

Pros

Elevatie's reporting is awesome! They make it very easy to keep track of your online reviews across multiple platforms and they send you a notice when a new review pops up allowing you to take action on negative reviews immediately. Additionally, their Customer Support is great! They're always open to suggestions and their application is continually improving.

Cons

While the review request bulk sending tool works. If could definitely be improved. It really needs to allow for better-automated sends.

Tyler J.

So far so good!

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Overall I would recommend to any business looking to grow their online reviews.

Pros

It's so easy to use! Reviews have become more important over the past few years and Elevatie provides a time efficient way to collect these.

Cons

So far there seem to be some hiccups with the software. HOWEVER, the team is very quick to fix and the support is excellent.

Tamela C.

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and is available to all US Speaking countries which helps our agency tremendously! Our client could not be more thrilled with the results.

Cons

Hovering over fields/icons we could be helped more if there was a description of each.

Joe H.

Amazing company to work with!!!!

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

So easy to watch your reviews and follow up on those that need to complete them. The feedback from clients was great as well.

Cons

I really don't have any at this time. I will keep using it and may not ever find one.

Bhupendra K.

Feedback about Elevatie

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

We have found a good social media review control system.

Pros

To manage reviews, we can see various platform's reviews at a single point.

Cons

I didn't not find any shortfall of this paltfrom

Mitchell S.

Great đź‘Ť

Used Daily for Free Trial

It was great!

Pros

Elevatie is a great company with honest owners working in their clients best interest. They are always available to help out with questions and are very knowledgeable when relaying information.

Cons

The price point could be a little lower. However I believe they offered an option to mitigate this.

Corey M.

Woo!

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

Ease of use. Few clicks and it was done. Became 2nd nature after a few uses

Cons

Didn't really have any! It was easy and a no brainer really

Caam F.

Manages my reviews SO EASILY.

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Great to work with software is very easy to use and intuitive.

Pros

Love how I can integrate and manage all my reviews from one central location.

Being able to text my clients to leave a review at a specific site, is amazing.

Cons

I miss the old Name Reputation Shielder! We used it then as well.

I kid I kid we like the new branding as well.

Kirsten P.

Super easy

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

You just put in the customers phone number and a review link is sent at the touch of a button!!

You can see who you’ve sent to and how many for the month.

Cons

I haven’t found anything yet that I don’t partucularily like

Igor M.

Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Great value software. The team is continually developing it and adding new features.

Pros

Friendly team and responsive support. They are continually improving the software. Price is very reasonable. It does just about everything PODIUM offers.

Cons

Young software, so definitely has some minor bugs BUT by the time you are reading this it is most probably fixed :-)

Had it, now I don’t

It was a phase.

Pros

The ability it gives me to really get in front of any possible negative reviews before they go live.

Cons

It didn’t allow for easy access to see owner comments written from other sources, so sometimes we would respond a second time to old customers and bring up old issues as we couldn’t see that we had already responded.

5.0/10
Chris P.

easiest software to use out there!

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

allows us to effectively ask for, manage and respond to all reviews!

Pros

ease of use, easy to train employees and engage our guests

Cons

no cons at all, this can't be easier to get reviews.

Keynes N.

Very easy to use and helpful product

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

Very helpful product that helps track reviews from customers. Easy to setup and show to customers

Cons

Some minor syncing issues but nothing major

Nicky D.

Easy to use, limited reporting

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/12

We have brought our 3.6 star rating to a 4.4, so I'd call it a success; however, with very little staff participation using the tool, I'm not sure Elevatie had a lot to do with it. It is a great tool, a great idea, but I feel like we were able to accomplish the same result even with our staff just asking their customers for reviews, not using the tool.

Pros

It was very simple to use, unfortunately, we didn't get the buy in we hoped for with our staff. I think we could have had much better results has our staff bought into the idea and actually used the tool.

Cons

I would have preferred more in depth reporting, and an easier way to see which reviews came from which sales people.

7.0/10
Jordan R.

Helpful Review Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

It's a quick way to get review invites sent out.

Cons

Lack of information available on the site.

Jake E.

Great!

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

It is so easy for me as a sales rep to send off a quick review that is preloaded with the questions needed for a detailed review of myself with my guests.

Cons

You can't search all of your own reviews that people have left for you.

Shawn L.

Review Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

I like the fact that you can send this to customers either by text or email. System is not over complicated and the end user has ease of use.

Cons

I think the mobile site can look a little nicer. Seems a little too plain

Darius B.

Awesome service

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

I like how you can get the software customized to your liking álso how quick and easy it is to use

Cons

I do hĂ ve anything bad to say about this network because for me they have always been on there game

Courtney P.

Review of Elevatie

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Great so far! We haven't had it for super long, but like it so far!

Pros

- Easy to use
- Simple to find what you are looking for
- Very sleek

Cons

- The setting up of a message is a bit clunky