Legito

Automate drafting and managing your documents. 120K+ users

5 /5 (28 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
Petr M.

Winner

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

We preferred Legito to other document assembly systems we had tested because Legito allows us to automate documents without coding and programming.

Pros

Easy automation of our document without any programming at all. Integration with company registers.

Cons

Conditions "is last" and "is not last" are not applicable to non-repeatable clauses.

Jakub L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Amazing document automation platform

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

I love the editor for automating document templates. So much faster and more convenient than other document automation features.

Pros

Conversion from my Word templates to "automation-ready" structured documents in their editor is amazing.

Cons

None yet. They add new features every month.

Pavel P.

Easy to learn software

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Very robust API and the possibilities of integrations are awesome. Importing data from our system and generating documents now take a fragment of the time they normally would.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and easy to learn. Integration into our DMS is great.

Cons

I wish more people could work on documents/forms at the same time, not just consecutively.

Lukas P.

I love this product!

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

We were one of first law firm which started to use this product for automation of documents for clients and I still like it very much.

Pros

It has truly state-of-the-art user interface for us and also for our clients.

Cons

Better email notifications with links directly to new versions of documents created from our automated templates.

Jaroslav Z.
Industry: Legal Services

Great solution for modern law firms

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

From technology perspective, Legito is the most advance solution I found. I also like it's web-based and looks nice.

Pros

Interaction with our clients. Quick review of documents. Easy drafting of our standard documents. Integrations and auto-compete of data across documents.

Cons

When I want to work with a document previously saved by a client, I must go to Document Management. It would be nice if link from the email announcement will open directly the document.

Tereza D.
Industry: Legal Services

Legito document automation increased our productivity.

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

I really like how easy it is to use.

Pros

Legito helps us automatically assemble documents quickly. Generated documents feed directly into a robust document management system which makes keeping track of documents simple. The return on investment has been huge, and we are still finding more ways to leverage Legito’s ever increasing number of features.

Cons

The search function was a bit basic, but it has recently been improved greatly.

Radek M.
Industry: Publishing

Intuitive automated tool that cuts down contract drafting time.

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

We wanted to use document automation to make our processes more efficient.

Pros

We generate dozens of agreements daily. Legito helps us to create contracts faster and negotiate them easier so we can spend more time exploring new business opportunities with our authors.

Cons

The only negative is that we didn't start using Legito earlier.

Irena K.
Industry: Publishing

Smart automation with a robust offering

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Legito is intuitive and easy to use. It has a welcoming interface that makes contract generation convenient and efficient.

Pros

Easy to consistently apply a professional looking brand
Reduced document generation time
Numerous customizable options

Cons

Although there are already many types of notifications, a few more options would be nice.

Ondrej Z.

Exceptionally variable SW!

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Document automation with Legito is exceptionally variable with infinite possibilities to create interconnected documents. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

Many different use-cases. The best for complex documents - we have a suite of over 80 connected documents.

Cons

The app as it is fulfills my expectations. There is always room for improvement, for example more email notifications

Jakub S.
Company size: Self Employed

Powerful tool! Technological leader in document generation

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I recommend this tool to all innovative law firms.

Pros

I'm confident to say that Legito is a technological leader in document generation sector. They are developing powerful features really fast.

Cons

Works well for me. May be better notifications.

Ave-liis S.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Saves us hours of drafting every day.

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

We were able to automate complex legal documents easily. Legito is saving us hours of drafting every day.

Pros

Legito has great features that most of the other competitors on the market do not currently provide. Excellent customer care – fast responses and always willing to step the extra mile to get our questions answered!

Cons

It takes you a minute to understand the logic and build-up of Legito, but once that is understood, the efficient drafting of contracts can begin.

Lukas M.
Industry: Real Estate

Amazing software for document automation and management

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Amazing software for document automation and management. It takes just a few hours to learn all possible features and with e-learning materials I was able to do it on my own and started to understand the true potential of Legito.

Pros

Excellent development team. I definitely don't have an IT background, but still, have been able to learn how to create automated documents.

Cons

No real issues yet, I'm quite content with the pricing and approach to customers

David B.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

So easy!

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

It's rare for me, but I have to admit that haven't found anything that would suck. Great job guys.

Pros

It saved me tons of paperwork and time. I love Legito user interface.

Cons

I have to create my favorite settings for each template separately.

Filip I.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Complete end-to-end document assembly and management solution

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

My experience so far has been really positive. The setup took some time but now it is very easy once I got used to importing Word documents. When I started, it took me about a day to completely automate a 5-10 page document – now I do it within a couple of hours at most. I feel it has improved our overall communication with clients because it focuses both parties on doing business rather than waste time in fixing each other’s sentences.

Pros

The template editor, data import and batch generation, custom fields in document records, and external sharing are the most notable features for me. I like having all documents, from commercial and labor contracts, to training agreements and even standard proposals, all in one system. I can import specially annotated Word document and it would automatically turn it into a smart template – this saves me a lot of time.

Cons

With the most recent updates, the system seems too big at first. The documentation on some features is still being worked on, although there are plenty of useful videos and tutorials, as well as a guided tour within the system. One has to have a background in configuring such systems and invest some time in experimenting if they want to achieve complex solutions. Planning is most important and most overlooked thus one can spend a lot of time getting to know the system if they choose to opt out from the guided walkthrough.

Martino T.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

So convenient!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/10/06

Very clean and functional. Hope they could improve the overall ease to use.

Pros

The concept behind Legito is incredible and let you automate document drafting and work with client and colleague in the cloud.

Cons

It's of course pricey but for some type of company i think it could totally worth paying for. Try it and then decide!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ondřej H.
Industry: Human Resources

Simple to use software with a growing number of useful features

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Our HR department uses Legito, and it has been an immense help when creating documents for our partners.

Pros

Our organization has been using Legito for a long time now and we love how easy it is to use. Their development team is doing a great job delivering new features almost every month.

Cons

Automatic email notifications could use an update.

Kamile K.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to understand

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Legito has all the automation features our large company was looking for.

Pros

Document automation in Legito is really easy to understand, it has a great introduction and guidelines to get started. The variety of functionality is brilliant!

Cons

I'm looking forward to "is no last" and "is second last" conditions for texts in document templates.

Dana B.
Industry: Information Services

Great application!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/10

I love it. It's totally intuitive as all modern systems should be.

Pros

I really like it's web-based. Nice user interface, ton of features, "all-in-one" solution, house-style document management for export of smart documents to Word. I love the new feature which converts my Word docs into Legito automated documents.

Cons

Trial is only 15 days, email notifications regarding deadlines shall be more customizable.

Ondrej P.
Industry: Legal Services

Great for cooperation with clients!

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I believe this is the future of legal business.

Pros

I can share my automated documents with our clients.

Cons

There is nothing that would irritate me.

Radek A.
Industry: Information Services

Awesome UX!

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Just great! I really recommend it. We create in Legito all documents for our clients and employees. I especially like the feature for contract amendments.

Pros

This is how document software should look like in 21st century! Our employees understand it naturally; no special training is needed.

Cons

Nothing special. Maybe bigger Word/PDF icons in the "export window".

Jeremy A.
Industry: Legal Services

Very simple and super efficient way to build and manage contract templates

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Pros

As a software attorney, I have been looking for a very simple and super efficient way to build and manage contract templates for more than 20 years, and I just found it in Legito! All of the other ones look like they were built before the Internet.

Cons

Transforming lower case letters to upper case letters.

Viktor H.

Efficient document drafting

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Highly recommend! I use Legito almost daily. It really makes drafting documents way more efficient.

Pros

The Legito API is very well-written and easy to apply

Cons

I didn't find any real cons. Sometimes the API documentation is updated later so new API features are not described immediately upon release.

Pavlina S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Really easy tool!

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

MMC is using Legito as a document automation tool mainly for internal documents. It works very well for us and saves us a lot of time and money.

Pros

Easy to manage documents. Customer support is really great, respond quickly or do it for me right away.

Cons

Nothing so far. It definitely made my life easier.

Andres felipe L.
Industry: Law Practice

Legito help us walk towards the future!

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

What I like most about Legito is that its software helps us greatly simplify the process of production and preparation of documents, this saves us processes and at the same time avoids human errors.

Cons

I would personally simplify management of styles

Igor D.
Industry: Legal Services

Best solution for complex legal documents

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

We use Legito for over 2 years and we are very much satisfied.

Pros

As a boutique law firm, we use very complex legal documents. I tried several solutions to automate them, but Legito was the only one where it was possible without spending a year doing it or hiring programmers.

Cons

I'd appreciate more features for cooperation with our clients in Legito interface.