Tovuti

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Media Production

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

Pros

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution.

Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Cons

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Angus F.

Tovuti - You are more than a ticket support number!

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

With this software we are now delivering professional development courses to maritime professionals ashore or on ships around the world.
Our overall experience with Tovuti has been extremely positive and a large part of that is down to the accessibility of the technical experts who are willing to listen and spend time to help you develop your product.

Pros

The onboarding process with their technical experts gets you up and running quickly.

In the past I have purchased separate authoring tool licences. The tools embedded in the software mean you don't have to do this and you can create engaging , interactive courses and learning outcomes quickly.

I particularly like the ability to create interactive video content very easily. The students 'Learning Portal' looks very professional and reporting and analytical tools allow you to monitor student progress and engagement.

Cons

There are always elements of compromise in adapting an existing software package to your specific business needs. What we have found though is that Tovuti are willing to listen to your requirements, make changes if they can and if they can't make suggestions for an alternative approach.

Sanusi A.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

Pros

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Cons

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

Ty P.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Pros

We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Cons

The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

Response from Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Matthew K.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Cons

On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

D. brooke P.

Great LMS and Great Value

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

Pros

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

Liv A.

Useful and impactful LMS!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Pros

Lots of help resources! There are two places to ask a quick question (MOYO), a place to submit a ticket for assistance, you can email your coach, or you can go to the help site. The site is relatively intuitive and easy to use, but if you get stuck you'll get a response from someone on the Tovuti team or be able to find your issue on the help sites easily enough.

Cons

Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive. There are lots of features to adjust which is great and also a lot of work. The coaching calls are effective but take place in the first month, which is not when I anticipate having most of my questions.

Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

Pros

As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

Emily C.

Tovuti is great for interactive users

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Due to the pandemic, we were able to design our own, original pre-ets program, all online. We intend on using virtual classroom as the year goes on for some more blended learning options. The help center has been EXCEPTIONAL - so patient and helpful.

Pros

For our purposes, interactive content is vital for blended learning. There are a ton of options for interactive activities, making it easy to design a well-rounded program.

Cons

I would love to be able to see interactive video responses in a results section, or be able to run reports on specific user responses.

Patrick K.

Incredibly versatile and easy to customize for individual needs and learning styles

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Tovuti has given us the opportunity to provide a truly immersive classroom teaching experience by integrating coursework and virtual classrooms with interactive content and social options like forums and groups.

Pros

Tovuti has an incredible way of integrating many of the pieces needed to create truly engaging virtual experiences with an audience

Cons

They are stull working out some minor bugs.

Kim M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Tovuti Review - AristaMD

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

Pros

I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

Cons

It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

Kurt A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Just What I was Looking For

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Love the people, love the software

Pros

It is an A-Z solution. Everything from housing content, knowledgebase library, course and content creation, live learning, and reporting and analytics, as well as the ability to integrate and monetize made this an easy choice

Cons

The admin Ui is a lot and not the most up to date but does not make it more difficult for me to do my job so not too bad

Kevin j. M.

Really cutting edge platform

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

As soon as I dreamed up a need for instruction I reached out and the Tovuti team shared how to make it happen. I have yet to have them tell me - we’re working on that for the next software update.

Pros

Online group video availability is a must need right now.

Cons

The participant registration took a minute but that was most likely my learning curve.

Ben B.

From an IT standpoint, by far the best.

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

It was great. From the knowledge of the sales engineer, to the support for deployment. It was fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use, and integrations. The API's are up to par with business standards.

Cons

Only branded designs are available. No headless options for full integration into a completly different software, IE; HR software.

Ayush V.

Amazing software for LMS

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

Pros

1. Easy user management.
2. Intuitive UI. Liked the interface.
3. Billing is flexible.

Cons

I didn't came across such issues. Things worked well for our use case.

Sabreena D.

Awesome Customer Service and Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

Pros

The ease of implementing my companies logos and overall theme, plus the backend support when needed.

Cons

There weren’t many cons. The software was easy to use, the customer support was timely and detailed. The end result looks great!

Gretchen M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

E-Learning the easy way

Reviewed on 2021/04/04

Overcoming pandemic and still be able to deliver teaching material without risking infections was our main goal. Tovuti was our solution for this problems and we weren't disappointed as it functions as well as we need. Easily one of the best E-Learning platforms out there.

Pros

Many features it offers especially quizzes and video meeting.
Being very easy to use
iOS and Android applications for easy access.

Cons

Currently teachers did not report any problems but it would've been better if we were able to have a free trial before we actually buy the product.
It also takes some time to be able to understand all features and use them properly.
No windows app so must use via Browser.

Chandler W.
  • Industry: Wireless

Not user friendly

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros

I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons

The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

Michelle R.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Pros

4 Critical things for my Success:
1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow
2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it
3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level
4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Cons

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Scott D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros

Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons

Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2020/09/06

Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Pros

This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources.

The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Cons

Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

Ginger B.
  • Industry: Banking

Beautifully designed, easy to use platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/20

The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Pros

Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Cons

We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

Schnavia B.

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros

From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons

If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

Ricardo F.

Tovuti LMS Great platform

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

Great great platform for learning content

Pros

Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Cons

Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

Ramon M.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Pros

I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Cons

The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.