QuickSurveys

Real-time insights for quick-turn, automated research

4,5
Luke G.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Quick way to get responses from the team to make decisions

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/14

User friendly program to help make team decisions.

Pros

In cases where it should be a team decision about something, but it isn't crucial to be in person for it, QuickSurveys is great to get the responses from the team members. You can then quickly see what options are most popular and why they are most popular, leading to the best final decision.

Cons

Participants do not put as much effort into it sometimes because it is anonymous. It is easy to just select any options without fully reading everything, which happens to be the case sometimes.

Brenda D.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A long time survey addict!

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Overall these are good surveys and rank high among the many I have used. There seems to be a good deal of effort put in to designing them. Rewards are satisfactory and the opportunity to voice my opinion about products is wonderful.

Pros

I have been doing surveys for years. I do them almost nightly in my free time. I love having my voice count and receiving rewards along the way. QuickSurveys is one of the most well known and commonly seen surveys in the field. I am familiar with it through Toluna as well as some other sites that it appears on. If I am not mistaken I believe they have appeared on Quickthoughts and opinionoutpost as well as others. If I had to only point out the positives I would say that it gives detailed questions, uses visuals on occasion and appears to do a good job filtering out people who do not meet the needed customer demographic. The survey gives you the opportunity to give real answers that can impact products in every consumer area such as shampoo, video gaming and vehicles. I trust the name when it appears because it is widely used and I have been doing surveys for a long time. I became very familiar with different companies.

Cons

I do have a couple of complaints. I do find some of the surveys to be very long compared to their counterparts. On several occasions I felt like I was halfway done with a survey only for it to go back to the home page and inform me there were enough participants already or that I did not qualify. I feel this should be determined very quickly so I am not wasting time on a survey I will not be given the chance to complete. I also have received an error message after completing the survey a couple of times resulting in a loss of the promised reward. Aside from these couple of occasional issues I have been satisfied

Olivia B.
Industry: Market Research

useful for simple, cheap surveys

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

useful for quick surveys, but not enough of a powerhouse for long detailed surveys, with complex routing. this is as expected though. quick surveys is useful for quick and easy surveys that you can get out into field that day if wanted.

Pros

has enough functionality to ask several different types of questions - this typically covers what you would need for simple surveys. other software sometimes lack options covered in quicksurveys
simple user design - easy to work out how to create your surveys, and send them out etc.
can send surveys to enough participants
options of how participants can access surveys
useful for 'within the business' surveys (e.g. employee satisfaction)

Cons

this might have been a blip, but we tried to change the account over to a different email at one point and this did not work at all! it said it was under the new email but neither login worked on my laptop after this. Luckily, someone else was able to login with the old login details on their laptop. this was confusing though.
the reporting and analystics of the surveys can cost more depending on what you want

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jason L.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Sorry, this survey is not a match

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

I haven’t been able to get on a positive streak of selection and completion as a user. As a client I would have to say its very useful as the filters are extreme.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The layout is simple. It definitely isn’t loaded with options or information to overwhelm a new user. I like the simple blue and white colors. The email communication is professional. I get a lot of emails and a lot of garbage but scrolling /opening through quickly I can distinguish a legitimate company. Signing up and first impression I would give an 8.

Cons

It asks questions multiple times and I understand the bot security but it doesn’t seem to compile the information to use it efficiently. I selected around 10-15 surveys to take and partially completed most of them but was only able to fully complete a few. It says its asking some questions to find a survey thats a good match for you but they are the same questions. It would seem the software would have been able to compile this information to complete a user profile and have these surveys that are a good match already filtered and ready on the users app. Its very discouraging to keep answering questions and then having to keep starting over especially with the same questions. The last survey I completed was all over the place. From appliances to the corona virus it felt like it was trying to find a way to say this one is not a match either. After I completed the survey it took me back to the survey page and my points didn’t reflect the completion. There wasn’t a landing page to say something like completed, points acquired, when they will be credited, a survey score or any type of useful information. Also I couldn’t find a link that had anything to say about it. I am hoping that the redundancy of the questions is to scale users for quality and the user experience improves. I’m sure if I looked hard enough I could find the answers to any questions I have but overall beginners experience I would have to score a 6.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Vinay B.
Industry: Banking

Quick Surveys

Reviewed on 2020/08/01

I can say this with one word "Awesome"
This is what I need to say about this.

Pros

Quick Surveys are the surveys as they seek information which is absolutely required.
The best part is that they easy answer and takes less time to do surveys.

Cons

At time this software slitely slow otherwise it's a good survey app and I always appreciated it.

Krysten H.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Legacy Toluna Customer to QuickSurveys

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Pros

QuickSurveys is a more functional survey tool than other affordable / free options available in the market (question types, quotas, etc.). The ability to download results to SPSS and Excel are vital for our research team and that functionality is also available in QuickSurveys, however the dashboard interface is also easy to reference in the site.

Cons

I am not sure I have a least favorite option, however I haven't personally launched a survey from QuickSurveys as we have used it for a historical Toluna custom tracker and have had the Toluna team handle the launching and quota fuctionality through them with a typical SOW. Therefore I can't comment on the credit system or the ease of final launch of the survey.

Erica F.

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Needed to understand what motivates pet owners to choose certain products

Pros

Super easy to set up, a lot of good options for survey questions

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software - it allowed my team to incorporate everything we needed to into the survey.

Reinaldo J.
Industry: Computer Software

Respond and Profit

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Pros

The need to get extra money is the biggest goal of using the platform. Organized and serious, QuickSurveys stands out from other competitors

Cons

The difficulty of getting a survey sometimes disturbs and discourages the user

Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great value, but somewhat limited functionality

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/11/01

The team was great and the tool was effective with great value for money, but there are some limitations when you get to even moderately complex survey needs (e.g. monadic concept tests, multiple sample cells)

Pros

Speed of sample collection and general ease of use

Cons

Not offering least fill and difficulty in comparing results for monadic concept tests

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Gayatri S.

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Have had a great experience getting survey responses very quickly. Lots of targeting and screening options help get accurate results. Appreciate the effort of the team who supports!

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and comprehensive with a lot of features.

Cons

Nothing so far - i have had a good experience

QuickSurvey Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Overall it's been pretty good. A few team members experienced a few issues with under-qualified project managers, but overall, I've been quite happy.

Pros

QuickSurveys are great for quick turn projects. The account/project team does a great job handling any concerns, so that I don't have to spend time programming or trouble shooting.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a few other visualization options for data - often times I screen shot the analytics page, because the PowerPoint output looks less clean. For instance, combining responses from different questions to create one word cloud would be helpful. "Filtering" is the one feature that could be improved upon. It's definitely functional, but for some reason, not the most intuitive the first time you go about it. Clearing filters within the charts and tables can be handy, but it would be nice if there was also a "clear filters" button in the tool bar where the original filter funnel sits.

Patricia J.
Industry: Wireless

QuickSurveys

Reviewed on 2019/09/21

its a company that have lots of surveys, with different salaries to go along with lots of surveys

Pros

The company has lots of surveys you can do and products to test to get paid for the testing................

Cons

Sometimes the pay was low for some surveys. or no pay at all and sometimes no surveys................

Beejan M.
Industry: Consumer Goods

A good base idea but needs some work

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Pros

It is easy to program questions and the reporting has good features.

Cons

The platform is very slow and freezes. There seems to be a lack of panel availability and it is inconsistent over time.

Response from Toluna

Hi Beejan,

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find the programming and reporting capabilities of the platform to be intuitive and easy to use.

As for the sampling component, when we are not feasible to fulfill narrow targets, or very low incidence respondent segments with Toluna's panel, we are able to link your study to other respondent providers and achieve the specific respondent targeting goal. The more complex the target, the longer this can take. As our own panel is continuously growing (global membership of 21 million as of this writing), we expect feasibility to increase and days in field to decrease. We are happy to report that most general population surveys field very quickly, typically within 8 hours in most markets.

Thank you again for your partnership and please reach out to your sales rep to further discuss how we can serve you in the future.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Fast and Efficient Process to Garner Great Results

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Pros

The platform interface was visually appealing and had great graphics that could be dropped into decks with ease. Too, it was intuitive. The best part though has to be customer service. I did not wait more than 2 hours at any point during this process, not for getting survey details, cost, optimization and more.

Cons

There is room to add in a key or methodology to provide context for individuals who are looking at survey results but were not close to setting it up/understanding the ask.

Jonathan D.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Valuable tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Pros

While I was not the actual user of the software, I was pleased by the appearance and functionality of the survey. I especially like the online reporting tool.

Cons

I wish there were a few more choices for question types and appearance of questions.

Genevieve B.
Industry: Publishing

Quick Surveys Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Overall, the company and the software met and exceeded our needs/expectations.

Pros

I've had the opportunity to work with Toluna a few times over the past years and it's always been a pleasure. The Quick Surveys platform is easy to use the the value for the money is terrific!

Cons

Sometimes we are looking for a more complicated survey functionality and we have had to do some creative work-arounds.

Linda H.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Great for quick questions, not for more complex surveys

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Overall, mostly positive (the team is A+) but my concerns about panel integrity and the cost of screening out 80% of participants adds cost.

Pros

Speed of responses from panel - within hours or days.

Cons

I'm worried quite frankly on the participants - a lot of seniors are in the panel and dominate early responses so I had to cut them from participating in a recent survey. In open ends, there are some folks clearly only in the study for the points/rewards or whatever the participation award.
As stated earlier, this is not for complex surveys where you need good cross tabs (finding errors in the way you calculate the results of cross tabs meant I had to redo all the math).
The back end work is exhausting as well due to all the self service work you have to do on the platform.

Response from Toluna

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! At Toluna, we have a team dedicated to panel health for continual growth and quality assurance. In addition, our panel members double opt-in to join the Toluna Community of Influencers. To assist with a lower percentage of seniors participating in your studies, you can adjust your quotas on the target page, which will balance the ages spread. We'd be happy to provide additional Toluna Analytics training. Please reach out to our Customer Success team at your convenience.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Komal G.

Good but could improve

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Positive. I get what I need from it

Pros

It is very cost effective and I also get the results on time.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are not intuitive. For e.g the And versus Or usage in filtering. I always need help from someone in the team.

John P.
Industry: Financial Services

Good Product

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/16

It has been a straight forward process

Pros

Fairly easy to navigate
strong customer service
Good ability to survey panels

Cons

Some times it can be a little buggy when trying to extract certain data points

Natalie V.
Industry: Market Research

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

ease of use and customer service

Pros

As good as full service suppliers but super affordable and great customer service.

Cons

not applicable. all great. not sure why its making me fill out more words here. very satisfied.

Tara C.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Quick, consistent and accurate

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/10/22

I used quick surveys to send to customers after a purchase to ensure customer satisfaction and it works cvery well for me

Pros

Very easy user interface. Fluid page design allows responders to accurately input data and move to the next question with ease.

Cons

Once in awhile the screening algorithms will automatically disqualify users for particular surveys and respond with error message.

Natalie Y.
Industry: Telecommunications

QuickSurveys Feedback

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Pros

I like the simplicity of the tool, and how all of the questions are simply laid out for you in the test link. I also appreciate how you can apply Top Box reporting to the all of the questions simultaneously, as well as remove certain columns / subpopulations across the report at once.

Cons

There are a few key functions that are not available in reporting. The main one is the ability to look at Top Box reporting without having to filter out a number of rows to see all of the statements next to one another.
The tool also doesn't allow you to view various Top Boxes at the same time (for ex. you cannot see T2B and T3B at once.)

Also, without training, the tool is not very intuitive to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Don K.

Pharma perspective

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

It fits the niche for when you need quick insights without the cost and time of doing a full market research project. Reasonable functionality for the price, and good customer service.

fast and inexpensive.

Cons

no real complaints. It would be nice to get fancier ways to package the output data, but that is more a nice to have.

Corey A.
Industry: Research
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great survey distribution option with nice features

Reviewed on 2019/12/15

My overall experience with QuickSurveys is that it is an intuitive and easy way to create and distribute surveys to your population of interest.

Pros

What I like most about QuickSurveys is that it is designed such that all survey creation and distribution is incredibly intuitive and there is no real learning curve. This allows it to be easily spread amongst a team such that it doesn't take every individual a long time too learn how to use it.

Cons

The only real con I can think of is that in terms of survey analysis it may lack some power that more sophisticated statistical softwares have, but that being said, I don't know if it is fair to expect that out of a survey platform.

Rossella D.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

you never apply for a survey

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/08/17

I liked the toluna system until last year. Now it's unreliable.

Pros

The survey app and site are captivating,they are quite easy to use and the site offers many opportunities, among which minigames, commenting in the community, starting new threads, and managing your account and portfolio.

Cons

The surveys always start with a series of qualifying questions, and after a few, 90% of the times you're not eligible for the survey,even hough the system has recorded many of your data. In the app of toluna, now there aren't any quick surveys and direct questions from users have been canceled, this allowed you to get a handful of points in no time. what's more, after a few months the system deleted the points you've not requested for the past months, and it does so without a reminder

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10