Showing 50 reviews of 40

Digitail

Practice management solution for veterinary clinics

5 /5 (40 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 50 reviews of 40
Rafael P.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Hands down the best option for my small mobile practice

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Changing software is pretty stressful but I couldn't be more grateful for their hard work and patience in helping me get up and running. Its smooth and quick and simple software - just does what you need it to do.

Pros

I've been locum Vet for 10+ years so I've used pretty much every system out there, I was in the final stages of signing up with another market leader (that I shall leave un-named but they are a respected 4.5 star company) - That company was going to charge me double per month which is fine for the extra functionality. The it turns out that the conversion into that software - they were going to charge me over $6000. Without going into too many details, DIGITAIL ended up doing the full conversion for me for less than half, actually less than a quarter - ok get ready for it: LESS THAN ONE TENTH that amount.
That other company also presented me with a vastly complicated array of settings that I wouldve had to go through myself - DIGITAIL is much simpler, I was up and running within a few days.
Sebastian is hands on and consistently gives amazing support, and is extremely patient and dedicated to the software and its constant improvement.
Several suggestions for improvements and customisations were implemented within a few weeks. As with any software there is a learning period, and things that are non-intuitive. The support at digitail is amazing. The SMS reminders work perfectly here in australia (unlike other solutions I looked at) and the SMS rates are super reasonable (by far the best value I found).
Would recommend this software - and happy to give back to them to reciprocate the great service. Contact me if needed.

Cons

Some things labelled in different ways - but learned pretty quickly how it works and there was good one on one webinar service.

Response from Digitail

It's an honor to work with you Rafael! Looking forward to more suggestions as you are always forward-thinking and spot on.

Madalina M.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Good

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

My overall experience with this software is a good one. It is highly usefull and makes registrations and patients sheets easier to work with.

Pros

The software is good and is highly usefull when it comes to the patients database. You can easily find medical examination reports for all kind of exams, also the calendar is an added value since it can automatically send reminders all used to create personalised messages for the owners.
Technical support was always friendly and eager to help.

Cons

The administration part should be worked a little more since there are still some things that are not presented clearly enough. I found out that the software may encounter issues depending on your laptop or cash register, but tech-support will answer and address the issues you are encountering and provide solutions to resolve the problems.

Emese C.

Best PMS ever!

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Fantastic - 5 stars all round!

Pros

I am so happy with the support and the quality of service of Digitail. All my clients find the system easy to use, I get answers to any of my enquiries lightning fast and find this the best PMS I have ever used since I have been a vet of 15years. Far superior to all the big, faceless companies and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team enough of all they have done for my business. You can't go wrong by choosing this software!

Cons

Nothing - there is no issues they don't address and they are constantly improving their services.

Response from Digitail

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you very much for your kind words Dr Emese!

Oana M.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Great features,amazing interface, easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

Great communication with owners, less time explaining the recommendations, because they can read the consultation report, plus we get a lot of appreciation from owners who receive constant reminders on when to deworm or vaccinate next, without them having to keep track of routine visits.

Pros

It has a very user-friendly interface, it doesn't take long to access or fill in patient files and you can keep a record of every visit with every detail. Plus you can send the consultation report via e-mail for the owner or print it and hand it out. Easy to keep track of the appointments plus the fact that owners can make the appointments themselves online with a personal account. Great value for money!

Cons

Nothing in particular. These is nothing i can think of .

Response from Digitail

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Digitail is helpful and looking forward to seeing you again at the next conference!

Alexandru B.

Digitail vet software

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Helped with the client database and file management

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware

Cons

No problems so far , the software is under development but bugs or problems are solved fast

Response from Digitail

Thank you very much Dr Buzdea! You and your team are always providing great feedback and insights.

Gabriela D.

Best veterinarian software

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

I have a great experience with Digitail. We now cand sen alerts and reminders to our owner pacients, we have online acess from unlimeted devices.

Pros

It made my vet life easier and for my other coleagues too

Cons

We really don’t have things that we don’t like at it

Mitra C.

Frendly with veterinarians

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Now I have a client database with all medical history, easy to access.
I can make appoinments very fast and with ease.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to use.a lot of features that are very usefull in our practice.

Cons

The only minor thing that i hate is the fact that when i search for something i don t find the price regarding the product.

Codrut alexandru N.

I like Digitail

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

the easiest to use software for veterinary cabinets and especially because it can be customized easily.
I can easily organize my work without hiring another person.

Pros

I like the friendly interface and intuitive

Cons

consultation charts should immediately generate costs for treatments

Giulia N.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Digitail makes my life easier

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

Because clients stop forgetting to come to their appointments. It creates a bond between veterinarians and clients

Cons

That it is an internet platform and sometimes if it is something wrong with the internet reciever i can not run it

Kévin M.
  • Industry: Design

Best product on the market

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

As a digital expert in user experience, I wanted to advise innovative and intuitive veterinary software to my wife. Hence, after a competitor benchmarking, Digitail appeared to be the best choice. One of the most important points is that Digitail is created by digital native people, it's a very different approach compared to the competitors where digital is not their main focus, user behaviors are quickly evolving, you have to be digital-ready.

My wife used 3 different software in past experiences (one in the largest clinic in the country), Digitail is the best in her opinion.

Cons

The initial configuration (adding products, TVA, dosages, etc.) is time-consuming and it could be more intuitive in some specific cases. However, Digitail is still doing a better job than competitors.

Response from Digitail

Thank you very much Kevin for your kind words! We're preparing more updates to make the onboarding even easier.
Looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

Sahir A.
  • Industry: Veterinary

For any modern and dynamic practice, Digitail is the ideal tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

After adopting Digitail, I could concentrate more on treatment rather than losing time on different areas. Pet parents were more trustful and they are always at ease interacting with their vet.
Developers are always helpful and provide monthly upgrade to the interface and options, which is great.

Pros

Digitail help to better organise and run my daily practice. Pet parents follows their fur babies pet record better using a well deserved tool for this era.
It is easier to go through all medical records, products stock and statistics useful for better planning and evolution.

Cons

Some features takes time to get used to. Training staffs may require some time

Response from Digitail

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Sahir!

Prosi A.

Vet suregeon

Best

Pros

Best health program, sending emails and sms to owners

Cons

Nothing abut that.. everything is working well

Response from Digitail

Thank you very much Dr Prosi!
Happy to hear that you and the team are enjoying Digitail and that the pet parents are also having a better experience!

Monica B.
  • Industry: Veterinary

User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners.

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock, or even calling the owners for a vaccine or a check-up reminder. We can focus on what we supposed to from the beginning, saving pets life without being preocupied that maybe you are left out of stock for some drugs or that maybe Charlie the Pug forgot about his annual check-up. And in the end, the owners are pleased to have a virtual health book in their personal phone at any moment with an accurate history of past and future appointments in our clinic.

Cons

At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

Response from Digitail

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

Stanila L.

Very good

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

I can organise better my charts from my veterinary clinic

Pros

I like that it is easy to work with.
I can keep my primary accounting.

Cons

I have bills with more then 50 item's that have to be split in more then one entry.

Ionut O.

Digitail Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/10

Is the best in România and I think Is the in all the software i seen in Europe

Pros

Is free easy to understand and work with the software

Cons

My stoc is not working at full capacity and the division of dry food is not prices

Alexandra nicole U.

Digitail makes it easier

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Having a lot of patients makes it hard to remember everything. My notes and comments in Digitail makes me able to be well prepared when i have a check-up or someone i have not seen in a while. The messages clients get are also useful and an excelant way to remember. I can easily acces all the information from my phone, so even if i am not at the clinic i can check everything and help my colleagues at work. So overall it helps, a lot.

Pros

It is easy to access and control all features.

Cons

It not really complete now, but the guys are listening to our needs and try to make it perfect for us.

Alina aurora V.
  • Industry: Automotive

Useful financial & accounting insights

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Easy to use, good support and straightforward. The team also helped me with building a custom report for my clients.

Pros

I'm a financial advisor for veterinary clinics and I have to say that Digitail made my life easier.
It has a good data structure, I can export data easily and it provides insights that help me suggest accurate growth plans and actions for my clients.

Cons

I would love to use it for other clients but it is only focused on the Veterinarian sector.

Response from Digitail

Thank you Alina! Should you need any additional reports please let us know!

Razvan C.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Great software for great vets

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

I have been in close contact with the Digitail team after subscribing and I know that they are planning some great enhancements to the whole experience of the user. Looking forward to seeing them and feeling really lucky to be part of their adopters.

Pros

I like the fact that it is focused on the vet needs - offering suitable functionalities and features for any type of practice and size. The platform is easy to use and has a clean design.

Cons

I would like to have a better integration in my region with the accounting services and make online payments.

Ioana D.

Review DigiTail

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Always having the data ready to access, nice interface, easy interaction - people always ready to answer questions.

Pros

Easy access of data, easy to introduce, for one patient it takes approximately one and a half minutes.

Cons

The fact that every time you need to do another consultation chart , only because you changed something during treatment. It's not very important anyway.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

A very useful soft for veterinarians

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

It really helped our clinic be more organized, the communication with our clients got better.

Pros

The support team was very active and prepared for all needs

Cons

I have nothing to say at cons

Anca L.
  • Industry: Veterinary

The best veterinary software we've used.

Great

Pros

It's a user-friendly software for both veterinarians and pet owners.

Even more, some of the owners were so impressed by how easy they could schedule consults, that they scheduled (and came to our clinic) a lot more often than they used to before Digitail.

It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners.

One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs.

Also, they provide great customer support, the entire team from Digitail is always ready to help.

Cons

I didn't find anything, because they are pretty amazing.

Response from Digitail

Thank you so much Anca!!! We're happy to hear that we've helped increase customer retention and that both the team and the pet parents love the product!

Floroiu G.

Happy to have it💙

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

We have a little business near Bucharest, Otopeni City. A small Veterinary office and we are proud that we can use it. It made our work a lot easier and helped us keep our clients close.

Pros

We heard about Digital 2 or 3 years ago, but we were affraid to buy it, because we were old fashioned and still write on the paper. After many midunderstandings with customers and many requirements related to vaccinations and determina,we decide it was time to buy it and make our lives easier.

Cons

I think it should be something to tell us that one patient already exist. Nowadays, it warns you just when you enter a microchip number.

Response from Digitail

Thank you Dr Gabriela! We've heard your feedback and you'll love the update that just came out where you are notified if the client already exists in the database!