AdNabu Reviews

AdNabu

Google Ads solution for small to large eCommerce enterprises

4.8/5 (8 reviews)
Nicky J.

Powerful Google Adwords Optimisation Tool

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

The main benefits are knowing my campaigns are setup with best practice. The level of reporting I get is fantastic. You can customise reporting and get to know more about the strengths and weaknesses of my campaigns.

I have a level of understanding of my campaigns that I was never able to do within Google AdWords.

Adnabu has enabled me to build my confidence around the key metrics of what is working within my campaigns. This has allowed me to boost my budget in key areas, knowing I am not wasting my budget.

I highly recommend Adnabu.

Pros

What first got my interest was the ability for Adnabu to optimise my campaigns based on conversion tracking.

So I gave it a go with my new ecomm website https://earthinspiredgifts.com.au as I wasn't happy with how Facebook was converting.

As a first time user of Adnabu, I was amazed at how intuitive and simple the platform was to get a campaign up and running.

Not only that, but they target all the main keywords I need and setup 3 separate campaigns for testing purposes plus high ROI and low ROI keywords.

All the negative lists are compiled so the campaigns don't compete with each other.

I've viewed a handful of friends shopping campaigns and they don't even come close to what is possible through Adnabu.

In addition, I've been able to set targeted CPA figures and Adnabu will set optimised bids (even at device level) to hit those targets.

Adnabu has given me the confidence to slowly increase my budget and be more competitive online.

Customer support has been sensational too and for that I am thankful.

I highly recommend giving them a go.

Cons

All software comes with a learning curve and Adnabu is no different. This is a sophisticated piece of software, so be sure to allow some time to learn how to use it to your advantage.

I feel like I am just touching the surface of what can be done with Adnabu. The tutorials and FAQ are great and hopefully these will expand over time.

Hiral P.

Highly Recommended Adwords Campaign Builder + Optimizer

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

Our main use for Adnabu is for Google Shopping (PLA's) - With thousands of products, we needed a way to create/automate campaigns much faster and be able to auto-optimize bids based on RoAS or Cost per Acquisition.

Pros

The automation capabilities are by far the best I have seen, Automatic Bid Optimizations based on the ROAS or based on cost per conversion works really well.

Setup with Merchant Center and Adwords Accounts is very easy and fast.

A+ Support - The team is fast with responses to questions and even help with strategies.

Super simple reports

Cons

Initially, the layout was a little overwhelming to understand, but after messing with it and playing around was able to master the workflow pretty easily.

Portal can be slow at times with a large number of campaigns

Philip G.

Definately helps and saves time

Reviewed on 2019/06/22

The whole team at Abnabu is very responsive to our needs

Pros

Easy set up and save lots of time daily.

Cons

Nothing.

Christiaan R.

Adnabu automates your Google Ads optimization

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

Adnabu software takes the manual work out of Google Shopping optimization.
Bids are optimized automatically per product based on collected data.

Adnabu gives us more control over our campaigns, and helps us increase conversion rates.
Because you control the optimization process, it requires some experimenting to get your desired results.

Apart from the software itself, rep helped us creating new campaigns as well, which are performing beyond expectation. The customer support is also good, providing solutions in case of problems.

Cons

Customer support and communication took a bit long at times. Issues were always resolved.

Joerg R.

Google Shopping with AdNAbu

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

best of all is the team behind, great customer service and even better work in setting up and optimising the shopping campaigns
for me, this is the greatest value when working with AdNabu

Pros

very easy to setup and use, the overview gives you all information you need, adjustments, optimizations - all very easy to use

Cons

so far I did not find any Cons, everything runs smooth, the team is always very helpful

Tanuj K.

Amazing Software!

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

Very pleasant and excellent support.

Pros

It's like having some skilled marketer full time monitoring and optimizing your campaigns. You just set it and forget it. It does all the work for you. I'll recommend it to everyone in a pinch.

Cons

The settings can be a little overwhelming at times. But good thing is you don't have to look at it often.

Ian B.

Make your shopping campaigns easier to manage !

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Excellent support, extremely attentive

Pros

Makes running shopping campaigns a lot simpler and gets better ROI, for an e-commerce business this is essential.

Cons

Can be a little complicated to understand, but they have great support to help you out.

Colin S.

Automated AdWords Reports

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

This is amazing this saves so much time instead of you having to compile all the reports yourselves this application does it for you in a matter of seconds.