Showing 22 reviews of 12

Fraud.net

Artificial intelligence-enabled fraud prevention suite

Showing 22 reviews of 12
Markus D.

Support Fraud Detection

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Fraud.net is embedded in our general Risk Processing for Ecommerce business and contributes significantly in covering fraud attacks to our business.

Pros

High Flexibility in rule definition
Machine Learning functionality
Dynamic improvements of the software
Good support

Cons

Release Management could be improved
User experience could also slightly improved

Lukas F.

Best fraud prevention platform to reduce customer's fraud!

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

Very good support. F.Net cares about feedback and the desire for customizations.

Pros

In addition to the real-time (AI-powered) fraud detection, there are options for case management and analytics (elastic search).
I think it's good that this tool can display all the information for evaluating a case on one page (all information!). It is very good that a freely definable rule can be created from all possible data points.

Cons

Dealing with more than one seller from one cockpit (Rules, seller specifications, Additional data points).

Kat R.

Make the Switch.

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Pros

It's been a great experience to utilize Fraud.net's offerings. It's a lot more than just a portal to "approve" or "cancel" transactions, as we soon found out. Within a few months, the fraud.net team showed us things we never thought were even correlated as it relates to how to spot both good and bad users. We were then able to take that data and make adjustments to some of our business practices. As a result, we are approving more good orders and getting less chargebacks. Win-win.

Cons

We migrated from another provider and at first it was frustrating to relearn a new product that had different (and ultimately better) capabilties, especially for an organization-wide transition. We were looking at it from a 'rules-based' solution, instead of a comprehensive fraud solution, so we had to change our mindset. Glad we did.

Max R.

Helped my department meet their goals.

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Just keeping my compay's data organized and easy to digest has been a huge lift for my team's productivity and business decisions. We actually uncovered a new type of fraud that our internal system wouldn't have been able to catch.

Pros

My team found some really interesting trends after we used it for awhile. The product was pretty easy to use and the training period was minimal. I liked being able to see so much info about a single transaction while keeping my company's data organized.

Cons

Rule writing can be frustrating, especially for beginners. There were so many options and it was hard to know where to start. Eventually got the hang of it and it was smooth sailing from there.

Chris M.

Fraud.Net Review for Card and Mobile payments

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

Amazing we shall be getting the full benefits in good time thus tackling fraud in a more data driven and less manual manner.

Pros

The API for eCommerce and Banking are very rich in data points. As we use the product more, we shall be moving away from a rules based engine to a more Machine learning based engine.
Also, partnering with a company like fraud.net helps us scale and offer move value to our customers

Cons

Not that many cons other than the product having more APIs to user eg on the rules engine, the ML engine and also a unification of the products to one platform would be great.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Effective Fraud tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/25

Overall I am satisfied with all the information that I am receive via Fraud.net.

Pros

I like how easy it is use and get quality information to my team.

Cons

One thing that I would like improved, it is ability to integrate for use with other programs.

Malte R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Review Fraud.net from a user perspective

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

Pros

I'm using Fraud.net now for 8 months and it is a very nice tool to detect fraud orders. I like the possibility to create rules - like the reject and review queues - which seem to work very well. Maybe it is possible to mark orders in another color, if they are connected to fraud orders. (I know that it is done already, but i have to click on the order first. I mean it would be nice if it would be marked on the "summary page")

Cons

At the moment we have the problem that Fraud.net matchs the Device ID sometimes with orders which are obviously not connected to the actual one.
A second problem is that Fraud.net is case sensitive (im not 100 percent sure if it is already fixed): For example I need to write for login: [email protected] or if I want to search a person by full name, Fraud.net needs PETER PAN instead of peter pan.
An improvement suggestion (not sure if this is technical possible) would be:
When I am working in a filter and click by mistake on an order, it would be great if I could use the "backward-sign" from the browser. At the moment that is not possible - I have to apply the filter again on the orders.

Andy D.

Easy implementation, deep and relevant data provided, makes decisioning a breeze.

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

We had a rash of problems with international crooks trying to submit orders with stolen credit cards, either to steal products or validate the cards. Our payment gateway tools were failing to stop the transactions, so we used Fraud.net's rules engine to identify them and block them from our website. Immediate ROI and time saver.

Pros

Knowledgeable and helpful team, fast and easy onboarding, rich data with clean interface for efficient management of order reviews. Appreciate the network feature and ability to report fraudsters to the community.

Cons

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. Works as billed and can do much more than we need right now.

Response from Fraud.net

Thanks very much, Andy,for your kind review and your continued collaboration in fighting fraud. Keep it up!

Marcela S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Impressive.

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

I like how customized it is. I get to organize my orders however I want and they were great about letting us use additional data that was specific to our business. Previous provider had a really rigid rule writing process, this was the opposite. The risk scores help us decide what to review each day and has helped us understand the risks to our business better. We were able to integrate another service into fraud.net really easily.

Cons

Because there are a lot of things they provide, it was hard to wrap my head around where to start and what tools to use without missing out on anything. Once we got going, it was a lot easier to grasp and see value in different aspects of the service.

Nichole W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Helpful to authenticate payments

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Pros

We started working with Fraud.net after being conned by some fraudsters who submitted bogus invoices. We use the service to monitor payroll and invoices on behalf of our clients and partners. We authenticate users and payment requests. Very helpful!

Cons

No significant cons, the product is easy to access and use. There's more functionality than we need for now, so after we zero'ed in on the tools for our team, it's been working well.

Ernest H.

Serious enterprise platform which cut our fraud the same day we installed it.

Reviewed on 2016/02/26

I'm relatively skeptical when it comes to software providers, but these guys promised fairly little during the demo, which is solid by the way, and the day I signed up, their analytics revealed a slew of problems that I didn't even know I had. I closed the holes in our operations and our fraud dropped and we saw an immediate improvement in our cash flow. Very very happy.

Response from Fraud.net

Thanks Ernest. We really appreciate your review and continued hard work in fighting fraud.

Bob H.

Customer insights that we've never seen before.

Reviewed on 2015/02/03

We started using this fraud prevention platform about 6 months ago and we think it's great. We get a better risk profile per transaction than we were getting with our in-house systems, in large part because we get to see aggregated information on a new customer from hundreds of other merchants. Very helpful and much better risk assessment.

Response from Fraud.net

Thanks for the kind words and keep up the good work.