VistaCreate Reviews

Online graphic design platform

Laura
Laura
  • Industry: Photography

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Pros

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Cons

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Javier

The best purchase I've ever made.

Reviewed on 2022/04/10

This has been the tool that has given me better results ever. I can't stress that enough. When a tool exceeds your expectations and allows you to do things that you even couldn't imagine you would be able to do, you can't say enough good things about it.

Pros

I hesitantly purchased a lifetime deal of this product a long time ago. I thought: "Why do I need another stockphoto, stockvideo, stockaudio, image editor... for?". I don't like multipurpouse tools, because these usually are not thorough enough on what they do. It's better for you to buy specialized tools and pay a bit more money to have better tools and better results.

But VistaCreate (Crello, when I purchased it. For me it will always be Crello...) probably it's one remarkable exception to my above statement.

As I have to create original content for my lessons and students, I do use it on a daily basis and it never disappoints. The stock files you can find are of an astonishing quality and variety. Photos, vectors, audio, video... name it!

But not only that, the editing tool is terrific. You can create anything you can imagine in any support you need. Do you need a video to upload to your YouTube channel? You can easily create one. Do you want to create a good Instagram image with your content? Here you have.

I can't say more good things about it without sounding too enthusiastic. Just, do yourself a favor and try it. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I will just say one thing that I would like to see in VistaCreate in the future: when you create images as templates, and you need to replace a concrete object in it, it is not replaced with the same parameters, but on the one from the original file. It's not friendly for content creators that need to replace objects in creations that may be repeated more than a dozen times.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Javier! We appreciate your feedback. It is nice to see users like VistaCreate. We will also consider your recommendations to improve the app further.

Saira

A good idea but poorly executed

Reviewed on 2022/08/24

no benefits realised, just a lot of wasted time and frustration

no benefits realised, just a lot of wasted time and frustration

Pros

The app feels familiar to me as I am a regular user of Canva and the concept is very similar.

Cons

I was delighted to see that Vista had provided a creative platform for designing their products. I was interested in re-designing our show roller banners, so used the roller banner template that matched the dimensions given on the corresponding product in Vistaprint. However, once the product is designed there is no option to order it straight from create. So I downloaded the design, went to Vista print and quickly realised that the dimensions of the corresponding product were subtly different to the template given, meaning my design would need to be stretched to fit, causing distortion and lack of clarity. Why can you know just design straight onto a template the reflects the product you wish to buy? And why can't you then buy it straight from Create?

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Saira! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

Phil

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

Reviewed on 2021/07/21

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

Pros

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

Cons

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

CANVAS and Pixelied

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Canva and Adobe Photoshop

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Response from VistaCreate

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Chris
  • Industry: Accounting

Truly inspiring visual creatives

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Pros

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space.
I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have).

Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.
  • Industry: Legal Services

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Pros

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Cons

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The paid plan offered more value to us because we use this mainly to create media for social networks or blogs. Canva is a great tool but the pro plan is more geared toward bigger teams (managing brand assets there is great). However, as we are a very small team, we didn't need those features so we prefer having free stock photos instead.
Monique
  • Industry: Events Services

Create Winners with VistaCreate!

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

I was using this software when it was Crello. Excellent software, it can do so much! I highly recommend! With the integration to Vista, it's now easy to print.

Pros

VistaCreate is easy to use and intuitive. It has templates that you can customize for fonts, colors, photos/videos, or you can start from scratch. I love that it uses royalty-free photos, vectors, and has background removal.

Cons

No problems to report! Nothing that I dislike...it's a keeper!

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

VistaCreate offered animation, sound, videos long before Canva. Canva is a great product, but I'm loyal to VistaCreate!

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

VistaCreate provided additional perks. Also, pricing is much more attractive.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Monique! We value your positive feedback. It motivates us to keep it up to the top-notch level.

• Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Constantly adding fresh template content

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

Pros

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature.

You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

Cons

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The template options and ease of platform use are superior in Crello.

Response from VistaCreate

Hey Crello user, thank you so much for rating us 5* We've added more content and icons recently, please feel free to check!

• Industry: Publishing

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

I have other design software, but CRELLO was by far the easiest to learn and with its features--like FULL video in HD, I do NOT see myself using any others in the near future.

Pros

Templates,...What an easy way for a non-designer to make a splash on social media. In less than 20 mins. I had an add for Facebook, Instagram, AND Twitter to post for my event!

Cons

I realized that this software was very much like others--Canva, is one that comes to mind. So, though I love what it does do--I had hoped it would offer more--like e-book book covers or product covers--for online product downloads. Still, since I was able to PURCHASE this product (due to its low cost), I choose to use it.

InVideo

Cost. More affordable.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

For me to use certain photos in InVideo, I have to pay a premium. This is not the case with Crello. (At least not yet.)
Tommie
Tommie

A matter of trust

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

The app is great but the team behind it are not trustworthy. We can not recommend Crello.

Pros

Crello is a great tool to design all kind of graphics even for people with no experience.

Cons

The team behind Crello are not trustworthy. They keep changing conditions of agreements they signed with customers.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Price - I was offered a lifetime deal for 178 usd but unfortunately Crello didnt keep their part of the deal.

Endless design inspiration and huge time saver

Reviewed on 2022/05/01

The software has been excellent value for money and thanks to the templates, I have a ready made library of proven designs ready to deploy in minutes.

Pros

Vista Create has saved me so much time by being able to quickly duplicate, edit and template professional quality digital ads, social media graphics and blog headers. The template library and assets cover every aspect of digital design that I've ever needed.

Cons

The editing options with some of the shapes and charts could be improved to give greater flexibility.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Editable ready-made designs and so easy to use.

Adobe Photoshop

Better value for money.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you for the feedback. We will keep improving the flexibility of our content and functions.

Nick

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Pros

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Cons

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.

Wonderful solution

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

Pros

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

Cons

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I find Crello easier to use and with lots more of resources available, not mentioning the ability to also make videos
Joseph
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

Pros

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

Cons

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Joseph! We are pleased to hear such vivid and kind words about Crello,much appreciated! We tried to search African templates: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/african/ and passed your feedback to our content team for them to consider adding more such content!

Lukasz

Great tool - especially as a LTD!

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

very interesting tool and would not get rid of!

very interesting tool and would not get rid of!

Pros

got most of what a business owner requires to create my own graphics and short animations for social media

Cons

continuous freezing of the screen and not being able to download single JPGS, cause the tool zips them all if the project contains more than 1... this was an option, but it was removed

Too expensive - monthly fee - vista - ltd

PRICE vs additional value

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Lukasz! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our platform in the future.

Hak Chong

VistaCreate - It gets better and better

Reviewed on 2022/06/06

I'd classify VistaCreate as an Intermediate Graphics Software. After a short learning curve, you will start appreciating and valuing the hidden features that VistaCreate's developers have built

Pros

I like its combination of having Video and Images under one roof.
A close second is its Animation templates, which I really really really like.

Cons

Limited video editing functions. It may not be fair to fault VistaCreate on this aspect because it is primarily a (Static) Graphics Editing Software. But who knows, may as time goes by, their developer will improve and the video editing functions might match those of their graphics editing features.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Hak Chong! It is a pleasure to receive feedback from our loyal user. Indeed, we keep progressing and adding more functions and features. We will ensure to widen the functionality to meet all needs of our customers.

Roseanne
Roseanne
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Vista Creates ... Vis ta cre ates

Reviewed on 2022/07/14

Pros

Decently put together. Easy enough to use. The portion available online for ordering is good enough to do what you need to do quickly. Sometimes not as quickly as other times.But oft times, it's fine.

Cons

mobile compatibility is low, slim/to/none in ease of use and user experience value for me is rated really low. finger drag lag is insane; and, I'd much rather prefer to make my design in another program then upload it to vista to print.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Roseanne! Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced any issues with the app. We would highly appreciate if you share the technical specifications of your mobile device at https://support.crello.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so that our support team can assist you the best. Thank you in advance.

Danielle

Create Eye Catching Graphics without a Degree!

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Some days the creativity is just not flowing. Crello ensures no one else knows that but you! Create content without digging to deep.

Pros

Where do I start! The templates are fabulous! The animation posts are engaging. Graphics are sized properly for each platform. If you are doing any type of marketing this software is worth the price. And now they have an app!!

Cons

I'm incredibly appreciative of the app! My only real complaint is you cannot edit a graphic that was created on the desktop in the app and you cannot edit a graphic on the desktop that was created in the app.

Promo.com

The price.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Top notch graphic design platform

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

VistaCreate is helping me communicate the company's new programs effectively, by creating engaging and well designed content. The employees love the end results and we almost always achieve 100% employee click rate.

Pros

The most impactful features in VistaCreate is the wide variety of customizable templates - there are various categories that are well designed, modern, attention grabbing, animated and engaging. I'm also able to upload my company's logo and create a themed color scheme for my projects.

Cons

I don't feel like there is anything that is missing from this software - there's a multitude of features that help me to create attention grabbing content, with animation, audio and video effects.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

VistaCreate had more templates that were applicable to my business sector and the price was inexpensive.

Cost and features

Response from VistaCreate

We are grateful to get such feedback from our dear customers. We will keep it up!

Valeria
Valeria

Changed my game

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Great tool, highly recommend.

Great tool, highly recommend.

Pros

I first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren’t as many templates back then and I don’t think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part.
I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They’ve added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I’m making something for my course, it’s great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot.
Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it’s my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.

Cons

Sometimes a design wouldn’t load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.

Rodrigo

A serious candidate to dethrone Canva in the future.

Reviewed on 2022/04/01

Pros

Crello (VistaCreate) in an excellent choice over Canva. Some tools and functionalities in VistaCreate are easier to be used than in Canva.

Cons

Pricing structure is not user-friendly as there are only 2 plans (Free and PRO).

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Rodrigo! Thank you for your feedback!

Linda

Inspires My Creativity

Reviewed on 2022/07/18

Overall, I've been very pleased with VistaCreate. As a non-profit organization, I applied for a free Pro account and the request must have gotten lost for a week or so. But I worked with someone on Live Chat and she was able to approve my request within minutes after I supplied all of the required info.

Pros

The first thing that I noticed about VistaCreate is its relative simplicity. I'm not a graphics designer but have developed a knack over the last few years through practice and like to work with a program that I can begin to utilize immediately without spending many hours learning that program.
I also like the fact that the organization is doing its utmost to support Ukraine and its 450 or so workers. I'm very impressed that the (English) language is outstanding which is not always the case from other areas of the world.

Cons

I like the videos that explain the various features but wish they had a bit more detail. I probably just have to spend more time going over each one to pick up the specifics.

Constant Contact, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft 365

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Linda! We are grateful for your feedback. We will consider getting in more details in our tutorials in the future as we want to be the best. Stay tuned!

Charles

VistaCreate a.k.a Crello for the older peeps, is like a more affordable Canva, but not there...

Reviewed on 2021/12/14

I'm really happy with the product. I got it at a lower price which is even greater.

Pros

I really like the overall design and functionnalities. Of course, I'm using Canva too because VistaCreate lack some functionalities, or just ease of use.

In the software, I'm doing my animation, ads, design, presentation. almost everything.

Cons

There's some moment where the software is very slow or just wont download my design.

VistaCreate also lack more professional clipart or photo covers.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you for the review, Charles! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're constantly working to add features to VistaCreate and to make VistaCreate easy to use for its users.

Alejandro
  • Industry: Legal Services

Create powerful designs super easy

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

We can do designs without a designer. There are templates for any kind of business.

Pros

They have a tons of images that you can import to your design. They have also thousands video clips that you can import. The platform is stable, friendly and fast.

Cons

I would like to have a brand manager, something that let you cstomize colors and typography to apply easily to desings.

Canva

Response from VistaCreate

Hey Alejandro, we are delighted to receive 5 stars from you! The "brand manager" (we call them "brand kits") feature is now launched. With the help of brand kits users can organize their fonts, logos, images and custom colors and easily apply the re-defined brand's identity to a design. Here is a video tutorial showing how the new feature works! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/

Arin
Arin

100% Better Than The Market Leader

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

The team is always looking to improve the product - I feel that they actually want feedback and they want to actively work on it. Crello is definitely my favourite tool for design online (I've tried a few), and I'm recommending it to all of my marketing friends!

Pros

You know the one I'm talking about. Everybody is using it, and it's obvious when they're using templates. This is no good for a company that offers graphic design as a service, even when we're using it for clients who don't pay bespoke prices. That's why I LOVE Crello. The templates don't look like templates. They're high quality and there's one for every occasion. Thank you Crello!

Cons

Initially I felt that paying customers didn't get enough assets for their money, however the new membership plans have totally rectified that issue. I love everything about Crello now! Amazing value for money.