VistaCreate

4,6 (268)
Cloud-based graphic design, photo editing and animation tool

Fabrice I.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Simple graphics software

Reviewed on 2022/01/18

I tried vistacreate and since I adopted it, why?
Because of its simplicity (handling, functionality etc.) you need to create a logo, a facebook post nothing more simple you choose your model you deposit your image or your video and it's over, you forgot to put music on it! Damn then choose your sound in the library and you will make the happiness of your followers. This online software is a killer, really.

Pros

Its ease of use is what I like about them, the software does not bug and the models are very good with excellent quality. The image library is provided. The videos are of good quality or even superior quality. drag and drop and it's easy, a considerable time saver using this software. I highly recommend.

Cons

To be honest with you this software has no weakness that I could write negative words about.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy way to do simple graphics works for presentation, websites.

Reviewed on 2021/08/13

Crello comes at less price than other similar service providers, with many interesting pre-built templates. using this template, I can easily complete my presentation and other content creation. besides animation and transition is very smooth here. Easy to import media files and use them perfectly, I feel that they need to work in the pdf section to make clickable links. I make some animation for my presentation, it takes less time and the output is great.

Pros

Very easy interface which comes with less price than existing other similar service providers. I have to say they have rich pre-built templates, which are easily customizable and able to work anywhere I need to use.
Suitable and smooth drag and drop feature for customizing images to present in my desired format. crello provides also good quality animation and backgrounds.

Cons

Video collection could be better, to compete with a similar service provider like Canva. In pdf, they need to work with creating a clickable link option.

Response from Crello

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam, thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your thoughts. We have forwarded your feedback regarding adding hyperlinks and expanding video collection to our developers.

Anthony A.
  • Industry: Animation

Outstanding Platform

Reviewed on 2022/01/01

This is a very professional platform for anyone in need of help of creating a graphic design online.

Pros

This platform makes it simple for me to create designs to be shared on social media, for business or for clients. I can generate and adjust my designs in very little time. The free/starter version provides a number a of great things than most design platforms would offer. I would consider that the monthly cost for the Pro version is fair. VistaCreate provides different layouts for graphic designs and videos, along with a library of pre-made designs that can also be useful as inspiration.

Cons

The only thing I would say is that I feel that there could be more options when selecting a template, perhaps even the option to crop or scale the size.

Response from VistaCreate

We appreciate your feedback! We're constantly working to add features to VistaCreate and to make VistaCreate easy to use for its users. If you have any questions you always can contact our Help Center.

Adam G.

A nice and easy way to create social media posts

Reviewed on 2021/11/21

I use Crello quite often when I want to quickly create a social media post. Crello significantly decreases the amount of time needed to create a good looking post.

Pros

It is really intuitive and easy to use the software. Crello offers a great variety of templates to choose from, so you don't have to start from scratch when designing a post. Furthermore, it supports all popular social media sites (you can choose the size of your image to perfectly match the Facebook Cover, etc.). The UI is clean and simple, you can easily go back to your past projects, copy or edit them. Everything is automatically saved, so you don't have to worry that you will lose something.

Cons

I wish there were more templates to choose from, the number of templates depends on the popularity of the niche you're in, and some of them are quite lacking when it comes to templates. Furthermore, sometimes it is hard to edit something if there are multiple layers already in a design, you have to redo the layering if you want to change something that's on the lowest layer. Furthermore, the placement of some of the options is a bit tricky to grasp when first using the software.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Adam! Layering logic of the designs on the artboard is quite simple, however, we will be moving forward with improving the layering functionality. There are dozens of new templates added daily and our goal is to multiple the existing quantity of our templates by several time.

Charles L.

VistaCreate a.k.a Crello for the older peeps, is like a more affordable Canva, but not there...

Reviewed on 2021/12/14

I'm really happy with the product. I got it at a lower price which is even greater.

Pros

I really like the overall design and functionnalities. Of course, I'm using Canva too because VistaCreate lack some functionalities, or just ease of use.

In the software, I'm doing my animation, ads, design, presentation. almost everything.

Cons

There's some moment where the software is very slow or just wont download my design.

VistaCreate also lack more professional clipart or photo covers.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you for the review, Charles! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're constantly working to add features to VistaCreate and to make VistaCreate easy to use for its users.

Sarah S.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

My journey with VistaCreate

Reviewed on 2021/12/27

Pros

The free trial offers a wide range of use. It can be easy for graphic designing . VistaCreate offers a wide range of objects, crisp patterns and colors to choose from. It can be helpful to materialize my ideas and keep my creative process flowing.

Cons

As designs can be submitted to Vista Create for review, the approval process takes a very long time. This is my only grievance with VistaCreate.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you so much for your feedback, Sarah! We appreciate your comment and will be improving Contribution Program.

Luqman S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

I absolutely love VistaCreate! It is so easy to use. There are tons of free graphics to use.

Reviewed on 2022/01/18

Pros

There are tons of free graphics to use. They have every kind of template that you can think of. Each template has easily customizable fonts, graphics, colors, backgrounds, etc. You can share, download, print, post anything you make with a quick click of... overall great Experience

Cons

No Cons at all. No Cons at all. No Cons at all.

Ramdani W.
  • Industry: Design

Great platform to create logo and social media graphic

Reviewed on 2022/01/19

Excellent platform to use save a lot of time to create professional designs with just a few clicks.

Pros

Very easy to use, tons of beautiful templates and it were adding every day, they even have music that can be added to the videos we make.

Cons

Choosing image from library could be painful because you can search any similar image or didn't know name of the asset. There's some element that can't changed the color. And last thing, masking feature must be improve.

Vera W.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Simple and Easy to use online graphics design tool

Reviewed on 2022/01/19

With VistaCreate, it is very easy and fun to create my social media post in a few drag and drop. There are abundance templates and graphics elements to use for free. I love it!

Pros

There are abundance templates and graphics elements to use for free.

Cons

no search feature in background yet. need to scroll down to find the background I want.

Youssef A.
  • Industry: Design

easy to use

Reviewed on 2022/01/18

very good experience as always

Pros

I like a lot of features like background removal, a lot of templates.

Cons

for now, I haven't seen any cons yet. easy to use.

Phil D.

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

Reviewed on 2021/07/21

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

Pros

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

Cons

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

CANVAS

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Canva and Adobe Photoshop

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Response from Crello

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Eduardo P.
  • Industry: Insurance

Quick Design Tool

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

Pros

- Background Removal Tool;
- Ready Models;
- Various Animations;
- Image Bank Included;
- Possibility to make short videos.

Cons

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos;
- In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text;
- Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Cost reduction.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I got an excellent offer on Lifetimedeal and the software performs functions similar to canva, paid monthly.

Response from Crello

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Chris C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Truly inspiring visual creatives

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Pros

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space.
I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have).

Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.
Rodrigo C.
  • Industry: Legal Services

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Pros

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Cons

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The paid plan offered more value to us because we use this mainly to create media for social networks or blogs. Canva is a great tool but the pro plan is more geared toward bigger teams (managing brand assets there is great). However, as we are a very small team, we didn't need those features so we prefer having free stock photos instead.
Laura G.
  • Industry: Photography

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Pros

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Cons

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Joseph K.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

Pros

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

Cons

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Response from Crello

Hi Joseph! We are pleased to hear such vivid and kind words about Crello,much appreciated! We tried to search African templates: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/african/ and passed your feedback to our content team for them to consider adding more such content!

Dunia C.

Crello, an excellent alternative to Canva

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Crello is a tool for creating beautiful graphics. With a few clicks you can create all sorts of images: from simple logos to complicated infographics. It's perfect for small businesses, bloggers, graphic designers, social media managers and anyone who wants to make stunning images online.
It is a direct competitor of Canva and I must say that it is an excellent competitor.
The platform is very intuitive and if you already know similar tools your learning curve with Crello will be minimal.

Pros

Crello has excellent options for making small videos, I even think that at this point it is at the same level as Canva. I personally have managed to create small ads thanks to Crello.

Cons

Feature development in Crello gives me the feeling that it is lagging behind. Every time they release a new feature it feels like they are months behind the competition.
That happened to me with the background removal and branding kit features that they finally incorporated.

Response from Crello

Hey Dunia!

Thank you for posting your feedback about Crello. We strive to build as many new features to deliver an excellent user experience for our users.

Balma N.

A new design tool for my business (and for personal use too)

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), all my responses to how this app performs, how it keeps getting better, and how responsive the team behind it is, it would be all on "10." Makes me wonder if the team behind it ever sleeps. I connect it to a team of folks being passionate about what they created and having a continuous passion to keep adding value for the users of this app. The app is so fun to use, that I think it had to have been created by really fun people.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and work results are outstanding. Among all my many design apps, this one is my favorite. To name a few: ease of use, outstanding designs, regular add-ons of new templates.
In addition, the team behind it, they are so responsive, and so creative, as they keep adding new templates (really useful designs). This app, is actually fun to use, and I'm a huge fan, and mighty grateful that the team behind clearly keeps adding fresh (and really good) designs.

Cons

Seriously... Nothing. Even way before submitting this review, I shared the site of purchase to friends, with a note saying: "Get this! You'll be thanking me forever!"

Response from Crello

Hay Balma, honestly, this is the cutest review we ever saw about Crello. Thank you, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Richard S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Crello - Solid online visual design platform

Reviewed on 2021/05/29

I’ve struggled with design skills for years, but Crello has really helped me create some great visuals without any skill at all. The templates are easy to customize and my graphics always look professional no matter what.

Pros

Crello is an easy way to get professionally-made visuals without any design skills. I have been using it for a few years and find myself coming back again and again because of how accessible, intuitive, and comprehensive the platform is. It does everything you need from an online graphics platform with hundreds of templates for every social media channel imaginable.

Cons

I honestly don't have any negatives. It holds up well against other options (Canva etc) and the pricing and features are compairable.

Response from Crello

Hey Richard, we are glad to hear that Crello has helped you with developing your design skills!

Nathan V.

Crello is a great alternative to Canva

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Crello is affordable and very complete for its price. And anyone can use it. Really.

Pros

You've probably heard of Canva. Maybe you have even used it. Now Canva is a great tool for creating your own graphics. Crello is the tool that can beat it. It works pretty similar, but has more options. At least, it did when I started using it. You can add your own fonts, you can even use animations, create photo or video text and you can even create video's in Crello.

Hello!

Cons

The only thing that is missing at this particular moment is your own corporate identity that you can just use easily. Give me my corporate colours, fonts and other elements that I can select from without having to look up the HEX codes or whatever. That would make it even perfect.

Response from Crello

Hey Nathan! We are pleased to inform you that "corporate identities" (we call them "brand kits") have been launched in Crello recently! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/ Thanks so much for your kind words about Crello!

Nick S.

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Pros

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Cons

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.
Kei D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great for Graphics

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

Pros

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Constantly adding fresh template content

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

Pros

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature.

You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

Cons

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The template options and ease of platform use are superior in Crello.

Response from Crello

Hey Crello user, thank you so much for rating us 5* We've added more content and icons recently, please feel free to check!

Wonderful solution

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

Pros

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

Cons

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I find Crello easier to use and with lots more of resources available, not mentioning the ability to also make videos
Syed R.

Excellent tool for non graphic designer

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Crello is really exiting to use and it allow you to become more productive. It's really simple to use and versatile.

Pros

Using Crello to create various design for virtual and other use is very easy. Crello is for those people who doesn't know graphics design. There is so many option to create design with versatility. Its saves your time because it has big collection of tools to make your work authentic. Crello allow you finish work quickly because you don't need to look for tool anywhere else. If anyone has idea how to create design for online marketing or other purpose they can use crello beautifully.

Cons

I love the tools collection of Crello, it's really huge and nice but I wish if could use all of them free. So many nice tool are not free.