SOCi

Social & reputation management for multi-location companies

Michaela M.

Soci

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

I've only really had issues with the Mobile App Soci Go; (besides the minor problems on the App) I thoroughly enjoyed using the program. Sometimes it seems a little to complex with the conversation, reputation, and creative features. I like that App is always accessible even if I have some minor issues. Overall, I enjoy Soci.

Pros

I like the Scheduling Feature. I specifically like the ability to schedule all Social Networks at the same time.

Cons

The Mobile App Soci Go is a little too difficult to use everyday. It's set up just like the website so navigation is easy but there seems to have a lot of glitches. I also do not like when a post is scheduled, to adjust the time you have to adjust the time for all the social medias individually vs together.

Response from SOCi

Hi Michaela, Thank you for your honest review. We're delighted to hear that our scheduling tool has been a huge help and look forward to continually improving.

Jeremy L.

Still a Great Partnership

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

As a long-term client, my team continues to be impressed with their vision and their responsive and nimble attitude.

Pros

As the localized social marketing space changes strong partnerships are key and SOCi is that partner for us. As our needs grow, SOCi has as well. We are happy to have this partnership and a team that listens and responds.

Cons

As the platform grows and enhances, it is important that our teams keep up on these changes. This is a common challenge but their support team has never let us down.

Response from SOCi

Jeremy, We are humbled by your compliments and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Ariel G.

All in one product

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

SOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!

Pros

I like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.

Cons

I think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.

Paris Y.

Great tool in the Multi Family Industry

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

I enjoy using Soci. I think once you really see what the use is you can use it to your advantage.

Pros

The feature I like most about SOCI is how easy and user friendly it is. I have had different co workers from different generations who found it to be useful and easy to navigate.

Cons

Honestly, I can't really pinpoint anything because I do find it to be perfect for the reason we use it.
It helps us ease the task of reputation management and gives us flexibility.

Response from SOCi

Your support means the world to us, Paris! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Sarah P.

Makes things so much esier

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Again, we love this product. It has totally changed the way communicate with our residents on social media!

Pros

I was so happy when our corporate office set us up on this software. This too out so much work for my team. We can set up our entire month in one day. Can't imagine not having this tool!

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to navigate for new users. Also, it will not tell you if a photo you are using is going to be the correct size when you schedule it. You will get the email the day it attempts to post.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Robin P.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

SOCI IS A HOMERUN

Reviewed on 2020/02/23

Daily posting.
Daily interaction with customers through SOCI.

Pros

Efficient, Thorough, Simple, Consistent, Fun, Creative and Involved.....
#Daily.....

Cons

I have no Cons at this moment.
Maybe if SOCI had more of a relationship or platform with google.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your kind words, Robin! We're thrilled to hear you are loving SOCi.

Mckinley W.
  • Industry: Events Services

Does What It Needs to Do

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Very helpful to be able to schedule everything at one time instead of having to remember to post to social media daily or weekly.

Pros

Easy to drop images onto the calendar. Able to post to multiple social sites at once.

Cons

Difficult to see what images you have used and haven't used. Doesn't post well to Instagram. No options to filter or crop the images.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your honest feedback, McKinley. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and look forward to improving.

Misty B.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Makes Life Easier

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

I'm not in there daily, but the tool is very simple to use and makes my social media look consistent. I love that!

Pros

I love that our franchise can set this up for us and schedule. Then we can modify and supplement as needed. Now that we're able to add in Ads Plus and Boost Plus is awesome! Being able to manage everything in one central place is convenient.

Cons

I wish the "giveaway" feature was more robust. I like it, but would like to do more with it around criteria.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for the stellar review, Misty! We are delighted to hear that SOCi Boost, as well as Ads Plus, have proved to be huge time savers!

Kelsey W.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

Soci makes it easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the ability to pull social reports with a click!

Pros

Soci is a great tool to 'set and forget.' It's easy to use and very reliable.

Cons

A minimal change that would make the software more user friendly would be a 'photo drop' option when scheduling a post- rather than having to choose a file from your computer. The ability to 'drag and drop' it in would cut out a few steps.

Response from SOCi

Hi Kelsey, Thank you so much for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying SOCi and we look forward to continually improving.

Vanessa K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

My Expeirence

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Pros

I enjoyed all social media sights in one place. I appreciated the reports and alerts when receiving any feedback on one of the sights.

Cons

Only issue I had was uploading pictures or flyers on my social media accounts sometimes it would take and others it would just circle. I figured out it was the format of the picture the sight was not taking.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your feedback, Vanessa. We will be sure to pass this along to the team!

Lisa pierson P.

Great Products

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Very Happy

Pros

I really enjoy that I cam post to all of our social media from one location.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches and crashes on me.

Response from SOCi

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the ease that comes with SOCi.

Jennifer C.

I would recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

If I could, I would use SOCi over anything else.

Pros

It's easy to use, from scheduling posts to measuring engagement.

Cons

You can't see pricing directly on the site and the libraries were a learning curve.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for the rave review, Jennifer! Looking forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Lisa M.

Social Marketing Management made easy!

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Makes managing multiple client accounts much easier. Love the calendar view to have a bird’s eye view of posts for the month.

Pros

Nice UI, easy to navigate, nice add ons like gifs, video, emojis.

Cons

Has a tendency to be buggy sometimes. Usually corrects quickly.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for the exceptional review, Lisa! It is rewarding to hear that you're loving the SOCi experience, we look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Chad J.
  • Industry: Design

Wall to Wall Soci

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Able to spend more time with customers.

Pros

The simplicity on how to use the software.

Cons

Some of the content is a little to much.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for the glowing review, Chad!

Whitney M.

Good product for convenience

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

no complaints it functions as it should which helps a lot

Pros

nice to not have to worry about posting to multiple platforms.

Cons

None at this time. If you are not to concerned with logging in and out of platforms to post to your accounts then it may not be necessary for you

Response from SOCi

Thank you for taking the time to us leave a review, Whitney!

Adam C.

Great Social Media Platform

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

It's awesome! It allows me to have my client's accounts in one place and it keeps me on task.

Pros

It is easy to use and great to keep all of my client's accounts in one place.

Cons

There is nothing at this time that I dislike about it.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your radiant review, Adam! We're proud to hear you're finding SOCi to be the perfect solution to staying on top of your social media strategy!

Mimi G.

Helpful Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Pros

Everything is in one place, saves my team time.

Cons

At times one too many steps. In particular when we are responding to a review.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your feedback, Mimi!

Jessica O.

Soci for a hardware store:)

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I truly love being able to post to facebook, instagram, google business, yelp and twitter all in once place. I also love that I can post for both of my stores in one place and have them post at the same time.

Pros

Can create a post and have it posted across different social media platforms like facebook, twitter, google business, yelp and instagram.
Can schedule postings for both of my stores in one place at the same time.

Cons

Getting started was not hard per say but if my dad or my grandpa would have tried to get this up and running for our store we might have been in trouble!

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your SOCi experience.

Scott G.

Great platform, would easily recommend

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

It has been a great one, I would not think twice about recommending their services to others.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to use and it streamlines all online social media and reputation management sites into one central location saving time and effort!

Cons

There is additional room to add other platforms to the dashboard in the future.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your fantastic review, Scott! We're excited to hear that SOCi has allowed you to flawlessly streamline your social media strategy. We look forward to what is to come!

SoCi is wonderful!

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Absolutely wonderful

Pros

SoCi is a very strong tool for companies that focus in social media marketing and social media platform management

Cons

There is not much i dislike about SoCi, they keep adding additional features that make it better and better.

Alexis R.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Pros

What I like most about this software is how I can use it for multiple social platforms and it is easy to use.

Cons

I don't like how often we have to relink the accounts

Response from SOCi

Thank you for the outstanding rating, Alexis!

Jacqueline A.

Unnecessarily restrictive

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Disappointing. Restrictive. Not the best for marketing and building client relations.

Pros

Scheduled posts are convenient.

Cons

Does not allow personal interaction with clientele (me with my customers) and too much red tape with admin. Its easier to just have a personal account rather than one through soci

Response from SOCi

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Jacqueline. We would love to learn more about the struggles you are encountering so we can aid in finding a workflow that works best for you. Please contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience. We look forward to connecting.

Erin S.

All in One

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

It's been very user friendly. We use their software across our entire company and it's nice that they provide weekly trainings, and a dashboard that is easily accessible for all team members.

Pros

I like that you can see across all social handles to easily control content, you can also schedule things out in advance but also edit all scheduled posts.

Cons

There are certain Facebook features that are not accessible through SOCi that I wish were.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for highlighting your favorite things about SOCi, Erin!

Robby H.

Soci Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Good

Pros

The fact you can post and schedule it in advance and track online review.

Cons

Sometimes its hard to get photos to post on instagram. tagging account in post is difficult at times

Response from SOCi

Thank you for your honest review on SOCi. We look forward to continuing to improve the integration with Instagram to serve all our customer's needs.

Cassandra C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

User Friendly - Reputation at your fingertips

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

I love the sentiment tab. This gives my team a snapshot of keywords used on online reviews to improve. We are able to pick 5-8 keys words and improve to increase online reviews.

Pros

I like the option to have at my fingertips a breakdown of social media activity. I also like the Sentiment feature.

Cons

I would like to customize my screen to the icons that are more important to me. Or favorite a section for easy access upon login.

Response from SOCi

Thank you for the exceptional feedback, Cassandra!