Hubstaff Tasks

Agile project management software

4 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
4,5
Aurin B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Get Reliable and Rewarding Freelance Work

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

Pros

I loved the ease with which one could browse tasks and apply for them directly with the organizations. So far the replies have been prompt and the pay has been on time.

Cons

Sometimes the application process can be a bit repetitive with the questions listed for the candidate to answer. One answer may fit multiple questions and the applicant is forced to think of a new response each time.

Response from Hubstaff

Hi Aurin!
Thanks for the feedback,

We are always looking into ways we can improve the platform, would you mind reaching out to me directly at [email protected] so we can discuss more what you are experiencing with the platform.

Thanks again!
Sarah

Eric B.
Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to get stated & versatile

Reviewed on 2019/07/14

Being able to use it as a commutation/portal with my clients in a creative agency type capacity is fantastic. It replaces the need for many tools at one time. Using that way allows for transparency on the client end, too, since they can be notified every time we complete a Pinterest Pin Design for them or an hour of Pinterest VA work, etc.

Pros

Having tried many Project Manager tools, Hubstaff Tasks is the most drop-dead simple to get started with a simple workflow quickly. It has the core features you need to get up & running with a Kanban flow. It's easy to make a quick board either with a blank template or one their preset workflows. Very low-friction.

Cons

There are a few basic things that could improve the product. Being able to Copy & Paste a whole project (or even just a card) & just re-title it would be great. I use the service as a portal for my Pinterest Pin Design clients (www.pinpals.design), so just being able to reuse the same reject over again for a new client, rather than having to create a whole new project from scratch each time would save me a lot of time each month. Also wish that the site worked a bit better on mobile. I've noticed it's too easy to drag an item out of place on touch interfaces, etc.

Industry: Internet

Effortless Sharing for Remote Workers

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Positive overall experience. Easily share tasks and completed work with my manager.

Pros

Keeps the lines of communication regarding expectations open between myself and my remote supervisor. Easier to stay on top of tasks and priorities without exchanging dozens of emails.

Cons

Took a bit of time to understand and utilize all available features. It could be a bit more intuitive.

Response from Hubstaff

We appreciate your feedback!
If you still have questions regarding the setup or learning how to navigate around the platform be sure to contact our support team and they will be happy to help.

Thanks again!

Tom S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great simple PM tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Pros

It's a simple to use and really fast to get up and running. I use it with Hubstaff so it connects easily to our time tracking setup.

Cons

It's still new, so features and improvements pop up on a regular basis but there is room for things to keep improving.