Performio Reviews

Powerful Sales Commission Management Software

Saurab

Performio User Experience Review

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

My overall experience with Performio has been a positive one. The software is easy to use and communicates information very effectively. It has allowed our team to easily analyse our strengths and shortcomings through the visual representations of our targets and actual performance.

Pros

The software is highly intuitive. All users would be capable of navigating through the program with relative ease.

Cons

At times the landing page can be cluttered with information (e.g. updates) in a disorganised matters. Moreover, the Target/Actual information is not always updated instantaneously alongside our sales tracker information.

Peter

Helpful Tool for Commissions

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

Good software service that may need a few more employees to streamline trainings and implementations

Pros

The best part of this software is the ability to set it with almost any calculation process and in a multitude of ways visually for end users.

Cons

Integration with our existing business was difficult. We were met with a whole lot of 'no' when we knew the answer was yes (as we've eventually added all of our wants over the course of a few months). The implementation felt like pulling teeth with the Performio team and there was a general lack of explanation and direction.

Xactly Incent

Reasons for Switching to Performio

Price and Customization
Caitlin

Hudl - Sales Management review of Performio

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

Pros

Visibility for my team, letting them check out their own sales and making sure it lines up with the commission being paid.

Cons

It is clunky at times to visualize my sales in our platform. Also, I wish I could see my team laid out in front of me rather than clicking through each individual contributors' page.

Sean

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

Pros

I love the ability to monitor my reps closed won opportunities and have clarity around any disputes that arise. The mobile app functionality is also great for me to check up on reps close to hitting monthly/annual goals while not on my computer.

Cons

We have some unique billing practices that require manual with some of our contracts however over the past year things have dramatically improved. It would also be nice to have a better sync between Salesforce and performio.

steven

Territory Manager

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

i review sales trends, cusomter ordering patterns, and this helps with tracking my comp

Pros

Great way to validate information and sales trends.

Cons

there appears to be limitations on reviewing past data points that may be a set up from my company not your software

Spiro
  • Industry: Hospitality

User friendly ?

Reviewed on 2022/02/26

Middle of the road not happy but not disappointed I would expect more out of this service.

Pros

It is easy to navigate through Performio

Cons

It is not always accurate from month to month could be better!

Courtney

Performio Review for Hudl

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

I think that performio is a great product that makes is easy for sales reps to view the commission and pay stubs they should receive, as well as keep them on track with their goals month over month

Pros

Easy to use, ability to see my information from past months, multiple charts to check, and ease of use with salesforce

Cons

the time that is takes for my sales to show up in performio

Jeff

Commission program management - Users View

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

Its been much better than previous systems. I like that the user interface is friendly and simple to use/understand. I can quickly find what I need. I have never had any issues with the software - outside of the data that our company loads.

Pros

Their are a number of really great features that I use on a regular basis. I love the ability to download all of my commissions by line item so that I can review the accuracy of the data that has been loaded. The dashboard is really great as well for all of our quota buckets - shows us at a quick glance where we stand.

Cons

In some ways, I would prefer fewer options/screens. Also for our usage, the data is too much (we have over 100K records) which is impossible to go through.

Stephanie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 2022/02/11

Performio instantly displays employee earned commissions.

Performio instantly displays employee earned commissions.

Pros

It lists features clearly and information is visually pleasing

Cons

It can be a learning curve for a new learner.

Tony

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Pros

I think that it is a great tool to track commissions and opportunities when integrated with salesforce properly. I feel like there a often times where it does not integrate accurately though.

Cons

Could increase accuracy regarding commission tracking if integrated with salesforce perfectly

Chetan

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

The experience using Performio has been great and it is my goto platform to track my commissions on the revenue generated for my organisation. Thanks for building Performio for customers like us!

Pros

Performio's accurate fetching of important information from tools that it integrates with which then becomes a single source of truth for the leadership to take key decisions. Also, Performio is super helpful in tracking of incentives for the Sales Team along with the break up of incentives into variable and accelerators for a particular period. Additionally, the fact that Performio is able to present a breakdown of New Business/Upgrade revenue and Renewals revenue neatly is a great help!

Cons

At times mid way into a new month, I am not able to see data for that month, hence the timely updation of data is required.

Rushan
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Performio works well to get a snapshot of your numbers!

Reviewed on 2020/03/08

Good - i like that its faster and easier to make our my payments without having to go through payroll PDFs!

Pros

It is clear to see what you are earning YTD and monthly. Good snap shot and relatively easier to access than payroll software.

Cons

Would be great if there is a functioning app with fingerprint login - make it quicker
would be good if functionality was more eye friendly and adjusts to the interface of a phone beter - alot of the times you are scrolling up and down, side to side to read the numbers - would be good if we can see if all of one screen at a time, fresh tabs for each measurement?

Sabrina
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Easy access with user friendly design

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Overall I have no complaints it does what it requires. Outlook very plain and simply but I don’t mind it.

Pros

Once logged in I can see all items listed in plain sight. Very user friendly and take you to where you need very quickly. I like the chart comes up on previous performance months which gave you a visual overview

Cons

Some of the items descriptions are very general so takes a few click to find out what’s content and how related to me

Chelsey
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Step in a good direction for the org's sales tracking, but lacks usability and an updated look

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

We haven't been using it long, and I personally only use it once a month to check that the last month's sales are accounted for correctly. Performio is much better than the jankey system we had before but leaves a lot to be desired the more I dig into it.

Pros

Prior to using Performio we were using an Excel sheet for the whole sales org to check that their sales were recorded correctly so we're paid appropriately - so something automated and already filtered to my sales a dream! I like that I can send a quick note to make the update if an item is attributed to the wrong person. For that we used to use a Gsheet where everyone listed their changes and then the poor sales enablement team went through line by line to make updates.

Cons

The look and usability of the software reminds me of Salesforce Classic, that's what I like least. It has a lot of tables like a legacy website, not something that was designed in the past several years. The user flow isn't intuitive. I had to check my gross profit for March this week, and I wasn't able to find a view that only showed me March - I was seeing all of Q1 at a time, but I could at least sort descending to group March. The navigation on the left doesn't seem to describe/offer what I'm looking for. I would love to see more charts or visual representations of my current sales to my quota. Maybe we have that? I haven't been able to find it.

Mike

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

Pros

Ease of mobility. The view I like as well.

Cons

Would have liked to have seen the commissions broke out differently.

Greg
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Coeo Solutions

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

We have been able to accurately implement our commissions plan which our previous platform could not. We've been able to transparently show our contributors how they are being compensated and we can easily work to identify issues or errors while being extremely transparent around a critical and sensitive subject.

Pros

Features are intuitive and easily customizable for developers that know and understand the system

Cons

Software is great - no major complaints but I would say I would like to have more training opportunities to learn more about the software and what else we could be doing to improve our experience.

David

Rarely if Ever Accurate

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

Pros

Fairly easy to use, not over-complicated

Cons

It is never accurate, which could be the admins fault but it sucks when you're trying to budget your pay and you really don't know how accurate the figures are.

Ben

Commission review made easy

Reviewed on 2020/05/04

I like how it solved the issues I had in the past of actually seeing in a visualized format what my commissions were and how they came to said conclusion. I had to do the math myself to make sure everything added up, but now I can visually verify that my commissions are accurate and that everything that should be there is.

Pros

I like how easy it is to review and track your sold deals and the commissions tied to it so that way each month I can make sure my commissions are accurate and up to date.

Cons

I do not think I have used it long enough to truly share a con or negative. So far I think it is easy and straightforward.

Matthew
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Fan of Performio!

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

I use this software daily to help track my financial goals.

I use this software daily to help track my financial goals.

Pros

I like that it helps me track what I will be paid in commission.

Cons

I don't have any complaints thus far and everything has been very easy to use!

Shantaye

It’s been great!

It’s been great!

Pros

It’s user friendly! I can easily see everything I need to and toggle back and forth with no problems.

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say. I like using it.

Brad
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Making it easier to view and navigate would be a good start.

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

I'm just trying to make sure my paycheck is correct. I always wonder if it captured every item I should have been paid on. Basing things on when they invoice makes it all the more difficult to track.

Pros

Not that much, actually. I'll add extra words to get this to 40 characters. Geez.

Cons

Too many slider bars vertically and horizontally to get to your information, especially multiple vertical slider bars on the My Commissions page. It would be fine if I had an 84" monitor. Most people need to access it on a 15" screen. On the My Sales page, why limit it to 15 items per page? Just list all of them so it's easier to get to you everything. There are many times when it's not operating properly and we have to wait for it to be fixed.

Robert
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 2022/02/10

When Performio was first introduced roughly three years ago, it was not nearly at the performance level that it is today. Bugs have been fixed, reliability has improved and this has become a solid tool for our monthly commission payment facilitator.

Pros

Automates our monthly commission payment process; we were mostly manual previously. Easy to use/navigate interface. Likely don't us it to full capacity at this point

Cons

Unsure of reporting capabilities; would like to be able to ascertain an employees earning history, but it appears this can only be done by adding up each month separately.

Spencer
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Spencer's Review

Awesome

Awesome

Pros

How fast it updates. Love not worrying about everything synchronizing with sales force.

Cons

Nothing. It is perfect the way that it is.

Denise

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Pros

Product is very easy to use and gives me multiple insights into my and my teams performance.

Cons

Seems to meet all of my requirements as a sales manager

Rachel

Good Product

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Pros

Easy to use and to manage the payroll things

Cons

The updates of the early beginning of the month