4,3 (316)
Enterprise-grade. Easy to use. Up and running in weeks.

• Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Flexible, configurable and efficient

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

The system is flexible, efficient and configurable which is great as it allows us (admin users) to self-tweak as much as practical which in turn means that small change requests to business rules can often be executed very quickly and with minimal fuss. On the occasions where development work or troubleshooting assistance was required, a representative was always easily reachable and turnaround times were always reasonable. The frontend Dashboard capabilities allows for the data to be presented in way that is both engaging and easy to understand. It is also accessible on any device which is very handy.

Cons

There is none that I can think of at the moment

John G.

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

Performio is a big step up over using spreadsheets to manage compensation. It has drastically reduced the time it takes to process payroll each month.

Pros

Running reports is easy and makes it simple for me to reconcile our data each month. The Performio support is great and responds promptly with answers when we run into any issues.

Cons

Since Performio is SQL based, we are reliant on the implementation team at Performio to any changes to our plans. There are other products out there that are excel based and are easier to manage from an Admin standpoint.

CaptivateIQ and Xactly Incent

Reasons for Switching to Performio

We liked the dedicated service of Performio.
Russell A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Comments

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

Pros

Dashboard is 80% of what I need and easy to digest in a single screen

Cons

It's not updated in real-time. This is not an issue with the software, it's an internal administrative issue. We are mid-February and I haven't seen commission numbers for January yet.

Paul S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Performio is great at tracking your individual progress, UI is outdated

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Great tool, needs to be updated with UI

Pros

I liked the ability to track individual sales for myself and the pay adding up properly. I love the ability to submit an edit to my manager and director.

Cons

The user interface is horrible to say the least. it feels pre 2008 computer use. The way things are organized to do edits are very difficult and time-consuming

All good

Reviewed on 2022/02/10

Great. No issues. Clean and easy UX. We also have a complex legacy commission structure and pay out in years two and three. Performio handles those past closed deals and commissions with ease. WIth our last solution, my team would have at least one error per period. Thus far, very few, minor issues, that are detected faster and resolved sooner. That leaves the reps paid and happy!

Pros

Performio is a great solution. We used a blend of homemade and SFDC systems that created a lot of labor issues around governance, disputes and automation. Items were missed, and trust is lost.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. I just wish I had more commissions in the software... but that's my issue.

Coinbase Commerce

Reasons for Choosing Performio

ease of use

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Shubham C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good to track your targets, Bad if you have accelerators after 100% of your target.

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Pros

It shows me my target, how much I have achieved and how much I am getting paid for 100% of my target. It also keeps a target with multiple graphs and gives a clear idea about the consistency of your performance.

Cons

The software is not configured for accelerators and never shows how much I am going to get paid if I achieve over 100% of my target. It also calculates the wrong amount and I have received the wrong incentives because of the same. If I haven't calculated the same manually. I would have lost the money.

• Industry: Restaurants

Use it for Commissions

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

amazing. always is correct and gets me paid on time

Pros

Great SAAS that makes tracking commissions a breeze. As an employee of a company that uses Performio they always are correct and make sure my pay is the right amount.

Cons

nothing. the software does what it is suppose to do

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

One of the good tools for compensation analysis

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

Good experience to analyse the compensation but update frequency needs a lot of improvement.

Pros

Dashboard and details are pretty impactful. Ease of usage. Didn't used it for integration but looks like it's good.

Cons

The delay in data display once the month ends is something that needs improvement.

Krishnakant singh B.

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

Happy with the product. With all the calculations at my finger tip, it makes my work productive and easier.

Pros

The real-time commission that I am going to make throughout the quarter is what stands out for me. Makes the calculations of my commission much easier.

Cons

The overall UI of the product could be better. Especially the color scheme of the product.

User

This has been a great tool for tracking Pay, Benefits

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate, lots of information

Cons

Nothing yet, i find everything pretty useful

Ruth D.

You'll need a full time Performio Administrator

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

Frustrating. They're super helpful during Zoom calls, but then leave it in your court to make changes. Then something breaks. Then you submit a support ticket. Then it get's fixed. Then something else breaks.

Extremely frustrating to go back and forth with this.

Pros

In terms of ease of use for our sales reps, it's fantastic. Simple and modern interface allows for quick adoption and understanding for the team.

Cons

Much like you need a Salesforce Developmer/Admin, you need a Performio Developer/Admin because something is ALWAYS needing configuration. Performio has very fast customer support, but deployment took 6 months, and they hit you with a hefty change bill every year when you need to make major adjustments to compensation plans. They expect you to know how to do everything, and offer very little training / resources.

Xactly Incent

Reasons for Switching to Performio

Simplistic view / ease of use
Anh U.

It's been good...

Reviewed on 2022/02/10

Overall, we are happy with Performio. The platform have improvements to work on but the Team have been extremely helpful and supportive in understanding our business objectives. They are investing in evolving the platform with improved functions and features.

Pros

What we like most about the software is it's customizable from a box-solution. We were stuck in a box in our previous platform and it was difficult to expand our incentives as well as our reporting.

Cons

The Plan sign-off for the Users need some improvement because it's period based and lacks a pdf upload option. From the admin side, the templates in the box solution should allow more flexibility without needing to find work arounds.

Spencer K.

Performio in a Sales Management Capacity

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

Pros

Performio is extremely basic - which in the case of something complex like commission plans and monthly revenue recognition, is key. We want our reps to be able to open Performio, see what they need to see immediately, and not have to question validity.

Cons

Implementing Performio was not without some growing pains. But after a couple years of sticking to it - the complaints from our front line sales teams are very minimal.

Darian D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy to Navigate

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

I am able to look out how much I am getting paid out for each deal in which marketing bracket as well as where all of my accounts are at with being activated.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate through the application to view commission and the explanations behind what is being paid out.

Cons

Nothing needs to be improved. I think overall it is a very well structured application.

Peter S.

Helpful Tool for Commissions

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

Good software service that may need a few more employees to streamline trainings and implementations

Pros

The best part of this software is the ability to set it with almost any calculation process and in a multitude of ways visually for end users.

Cons

Integration with our existing business was difficult. We were met with a whole lot of 'no' when we knew the answer was yes (as we've eventually added all of our wants over the course of a few months). The implementation felt like pulling teeth with the Performio team and there was a general lack of explanation and direction.

Xactly Incent

Price and Customization
Sean C.

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

Pros

I love the ability to monitor my reps closed won opportunities and have clarity around any disputes that arise. The mobile app functionality is also great for me to check up on reps close to hitting monthly/annual goals while not on my computer.

Cons

We have some unique billing practices that require manual with some of our contracts however over the past year things have dramatically improved. It would also be nice to have a better sync between Salesforce and performio.

Ashley H.

Sales Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Great - one stop shop for KPI purposes and a roll up of performance

Pros

Once all the data is uploaded it's very easy to use and a good way of tracking daily KPI outputs and performance to target

Cons

Not the software but you are reliant on internal data to be uploaded which can drag out the user experience

Spiro F.
  • Industry: Hospitality

User friendly ?

Reviewed on 2022/02/26

Middle of the road not happy but not disappointed I would expect more out of this service.

Pros

It is easy to navigate through Performio

Cons

It is not always accurate from month to month could be better!

Saurab B.

Performio User Experience Review

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

My overall experience with Performio has been a positive one. The software is easy to use and communicates information very effectively. It has allowed our team to easily analyse our strengths and shortcomings through the visual representations of our targets and actual performance.

Pros

The software is highly intuitive. All users would be capable of navigating through the program with relative ease.

Cons

At times the landing page can be cluttered with information (e.g. updates) in a disorganised matters. Moreover, the Target/Actual information is not always updated instantaneously alongside our sales tracker information.

Steven T.

Territory Manager

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

i review sales trends, cusomter ordering patterns, and this helps with tracking my comp

Pros

Great way to validate information and sales trends.

Cons

there appears to be limitations on reviewing past data points that may be a set up from my company not your software

Courtney M.

Performio Review for Hudl

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

I think that performio is a great product that makes is easy for sales reps to view the commission and pay stubs they should receive, as well as keep them on track with their goals month over month

Pros

Easy to use, ability to see my information from past months, multiple charts to check, and ease of use with salesforce

Cons

the time that is takes for my sales to show up in performio

Jeff J.

Commission program management - Users View

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

Its been much better than previous systems. I like that the user interface is friendly and simple to use/understand. I can quickly find what I need. I have never had any issues with the software - outside of the data that our company loads.

Pros

Their are a number of really great features that I use on a regular basis. I love the ability to download all of my commissions by line item so that I can review the accuracy of the data that has been loaded. The dashboard is really great as well for all of our quota buckets - shows us at a quick glance where we stand.

Cons

In some ways, I would prefer fewer options/screens. Also for our usage, the data is too much (we have over 100K records) which is impossible to go through.

Stephanie M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 2022/02/11

Performio instantly displays employee earned commissions.

Pros

It lists features clearly and information is visually pleasing

Cons

It can be a learning curve for a new learner.

Tony M.

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Pros

I think that it is a great tool to track commissions and opportunities when integrated with salesforce properly. I feel like there a often times where it does not integrate accurately though.

Cons

Could increase accuracy regarding commission tracking if integrated with salesforce perfectly

James T.

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

Pros

The company I work for uses this program and I have nevertheless found any faults which is amazing

Cons

Like I said I haven’t found any faults with the program and software