Revetize Reviews

Revetize

Business marketing software for small businesses

4.9/5 (24 reviews)
Kris G.

Everybody's Got To Revetize!!!

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

I have increased the reviews I get more than 100 fold. I have been able to retain clients with the reminders messages. And sending out promo's has been awesome! Thanks to Revetize we are happy camper's!

Pros

My favorite part about Revetize is the automation. Running a business takes time, and no other software beats what Revetize can do for my clients in getting reviews, getting referrals, sending reminders, as well as sending out updated promotional specials. Revetize kills it!

Cons

There aern't really any cons. I will tell you why. I wouldn't say I am great at being savvy, when it comes to software, and Revetize is always improving what they do. At first it was hard for me to understand how the automation worked when they upgraded their software, but all I have to do is call or email their customer support, and whammo, they get me technically savvy again. Makes me smile!

Natalie K.

Easy-to-use software that works!

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I chose Revetize to help drive our Reputation Management strategy. Customer service is one of the highest priorities within our company, and we needed a way to help recognize the excellent service and quality work our technicians provide. The software has given our employees the tool to easily ask for reviews, and in turn, makes it simple for our customers to review us. We rolled out the software to our team the beginning of October 2018. Before Revetize, we had 35 Google reviews, with a 4.1 average star rating. As of December 2018, we have 72 Google reviews, with a 4.5 average star rating (out of 5). Revetize made this type of growth possible! The entire Revetize team has been helpful from the time we inquired about the software, to training, to ongoing maintenance and questions. I highly recommend Revetize!

Pros

The Revetize app for mobile devices is VERY simple and straightforward, which has helped our employees adopt this software and utilize it as part of their daily workflow. The majority of our employees are on the go and work in the field, so having an easy-to-use mobile app is very important to our team.

Cons

Hard to think of anything. Any time we've had questions or issues come up, Revetize has been very responsive to our specific needs and made adjustments as needed. Our struggle has mostly been internal with trying to keep employees motivated in asking for reviews. The Revetize tracking/leaderboards have helped us with this challenge.

Mark B.

Great marketing platform

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Love the service- they're super quick to respond, personable and open minded. Where I think they could improve is in setting up more automation tools as employees quickly lose sight of what they're supposed to do. Turning the review and marketing process into a more automated system, which I've heard they're intending to do will generate big dividends for businesses using their system.

Pros

Revetize seems to be especially well suited to small retail and the service industry business. Being able to retain customer data, feedback and ask for reviews and then the ability to analyze such data is critical to knowing how to best grow a small company. I've felt like Revetize has been a useful resource in this regard. Software is easy to use and to navigate, which you'd think should be obvious in today's world, but surprisingly a lot of software out there is still very convoluted. Revetize is great in this way.

Cons

The biggest challenge I've found with revetize is in how to keep employees using it consistently and where we're in the real estate industry- it's difficult to do any mass marketing that would be congruent with the needs of any majority of the recipients. It would also be much easier for us to send links through our own email platforms than it is to have to send things out through Revetize. That said- they're always coming out with new updates and features that seem to resolve a lot of the past concerns, so I'm assuming that will be addressed as well.

Aaron F.

So easy to get good reviews and referrals!!!

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Very happy. I highly recommend Revetize if you want to grow your business. Great customer service. I received personal training. Nicely designed app and website.

Pros

I love how simple this app makes it is to get good reviews and referrals. Input the customer's number, hit a button and the links and messages you've chosen are sent right to them. It has functionality that will get feedback instead of a rating if the review is negative. It has lots of other capabilities, too. Seriously, it couldn't be any easier - very user friendly and helpful.

Cons

Sorry, I don't have any negatives to share. It's helped me to get a lot more reviews and bring in a lot more business, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Sean T.

Reviews, reviews, reviews!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

I have loved working with Revetize and using their software for my carpet cleaning business. It is clear that the number one goal for the team at Revetize is to make sure that their customers are completely satisfied and receiving the biggest possible return on their investment.

Pros

It is so difficult to stay connected to customers once the work in their homes has been done. Revetize has made it so easy to stay connected, send thank you’s, ask for reviews, reward customer’s for referrals, etc. In addition to the increase in visibility I have received since using Revetize, I have also benefitted from increased customer loyalty.

Cons

Any time there have been any concerns, the team at Revetize has been very quick in responding and resolving any issues. They continue to update their software to make it more user friendly, and add additional features to ensure that the software is relevant.

Tiffany Y.

Top Quality!

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Revetize has made it SO easy to request, receive and track customer reviews. I've recommended it to multiple clients for this purpose alone, but it's overall function as a CRM is pretty impressive. My client has four offices and it makes handling each location's customer relationships and reviews easy. I'll keep recommending it.

Pros

Revetize is an intuitive all in one solution. It is very well put together. Their customer service is second to none - which is a VERY important to me. When I have a concern, I need answers quickly. Revetize fulfills that in a top notch way.

Cons

I use this program on behalf of a client of mine, a property management and real estate business, to augment their customer relationships and reviews. They began using this program in it's infancy. At that time there were a few times that there were hiccups in the workflows. Meaning, a process or two would have more steps than necessary. Every time we offered feedback on the workflows. It was sorted out and updated within a day. I haven't seen a drawback since.

Paul B.

Revetize takes biz from good to great

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Revetize has helped us achieve better branding and stay cutting edge in an increasingly competitive industry. Their admin interface is extremely intuitive and simple to use, the data/reporting features are second to none, and the end user has little trouble, if any, cooperating with and/or responding to the information we send them via text or email. It's been a life saver.

Pros

Its magical powers mostly. We've used it primarily to capture client reviews and boost ratings and it's been the bees knees. Reviews are a huge deal in the business world today and Revetize makes obtaining these so simple . Reviews are up, business is booming...Revetize is the ticket.

Cons

No complaints. They've consistently released better versions with more and more tools for business owners to get repeat business and referrals .

Jeff B.

Revetize is awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

They're great, I appreciate all they're trying to do for our company.

Pros

I love that it allows us to keep in touch with our customers! The people working there pay close attention whenever there's and issue too.

Cons

Original layout but it's improving. I know they're always working on it.

Nikki S.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

It has been great working with Revetize. The customer service is outstanding and I always feel like they truly value us as a client. We have also seen many great results getting more and more reviews because of Revetize.

Pros

Revetize is very user friendly and a great and easy way to get reviews from our clients. I would recommend this company to any and all businesses, they have been nothing but awesome to work with.

Cons

I do not have any cons about this software. It is easy to use and any questions I had were answered quickly and efficiently.

Tiffany E.

Revetize it great!

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Revetize has helped us build our reviews in a fast and efficient way. It has also helped us keep in touch with our customers. We love the product.

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service!

Cons

Touch points are a little confusing, like when they are in use and when we didn't attached them.

Sandra C.

Great way to touch base with your clients.

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

This has been great for my business. Love being able to "set it, and forget it" for the year.

Pros

I can text my clients without using my personal phone for business.

Cons

Sometimes I need more characters to finish my message.

Emme G.

Revetize Revitalizes

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Pros

It has a lot of option and variables. There are a lot of things you can customize, and it relieves some of the headache marketing can cause. Its set up nice, and is very appealing. There are so many ways to market that wouldn't have been availabe before. It rocks.

Cons

It was little hard to navigate, and wasn't first-time user friendly. After a few times I got it down, but a training, or introductory video wpuld have been nice.

Michael S.

Great way to get reviews

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Customer service is top notch and everyone I have ever talked to is very friendly and personable

Pros

Price. I came over to Revitize from using Podium and Revitize is 1/3 the price of Podium.

Cons

I use Revitize just for the aspect of receiving google reviews and send a text with a link to follow, which I like, but when i was with Podium it was a much more professional text with a picture of my store. Also, my dashboard hardly ever worked the way it was suppose to. I dont mean to knock Revitize so hard, but I feel this may lead to improvements where needed.

Response from Revetize

We reached out to customer to investigate "dashboard issues" and realized it was because he was logging in through Mozilla Firefox, which Revetize is not optimized for.

We also mentioned that MMS messaging functionality is going to soon be released, so he will be able to include photo of his business (if desired) in text in the near future.

Ammon O.

Customer retention made easy!

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

By using Revetize, I have more than qaudrupled the amount of reviews I have on google and facebook. Their barcode feature makes it easy for my technicians to get a review from a customer right after we clean their house.

Pros

I love being able to send out a blast of texts to our customers with just the press of a few buttons.

Cons

There is a small learning curve to the software.

Jacob B.

Natural Great Reviews

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

Most people leave bad reviews. This is a fact of life. With Revetize you can convert bad reviews into repaired customer experiences while converting positive experiences to good reviews. You can actually encourage people to leave reviews without concern if they are going to slaughter you business or even your own name online. Online life is better with Revetize.

Cons

QR codes seem to expire. When printing flyers off at some point they become useless and we have to reprint with new codes.

Madison S.

Made the switch

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

My experience so far has been a positive one. They are responsive and seem to care about their customers. I would refer them.

Pros

I like that this software is competitive with their market. I feel like they are constantly revising and growing

Cons

The system is user friendly but it took a minute to catch on-as would anything new

Ann H.

Very useful software

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

The software has been user-friendly and simple to use. I like the ease of adding clients to the Revetize database, whether it be an individual or an entire list of clients. Additionally, I like the fact that when I have noticed small issues in using the software, I have notified my rep and there is often an update around the corner that will address that issue. And, if not, then he brings the issue to the attention of the development team and they often resolve the issue.

Cons

One aspect I least like about this software is that there are unnecessary extra steps that are required in editing some types of messages.

Jennifer S.

Great service

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Directly giving customers a link to leave a review via text is so much easier then hoping they will remember to log on and review your service.

Pros

The ability to text customers directly offering great customer service

Cons

Nothing yet, it's been easy entering customer data

Sara C.

New customer

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Executive has been FANTASTIC and very responsive with support!

Pros

It seems like it will be easy to use. Looking forward to seeing more.

Cons

I am not sure yet. We have just started using it.

Jordan B.

Revetize is next level

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Excellent. The app works great and the people are great. They check in monthly to see if there is anything I need.

Pros

I can reach out to customers easily and ask them for google reviews, feedback, and even contact them throughout the year without doing it all manually. It's easy to use and a powerful platform.

Cons

Not much. Like anything there a few minor details and features that need to be added but they are a working on the things I suggested already.

Abra K.

Easy to use software

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Really easy to sue, great customer service. Would recommend to other businesses.

Pros

The program was easy to use and understand. It was also easy to track results.

Cons

I wish that it was possible for reviews to translate across multiple platforms (Google, Facebook, Yelp). Also people without Gmail accounts struggled to use.

Gordon D.

Use Revetize to Grow

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Great way to engage customers automatically. Customer service is great at listening to and implementing suggestions for changes to software.

Pros

Accessibility on Desktop and smartphone.

Cons

Not able to sort or filter text messages

7.0/10
Chris M.

The Revetize Revolution

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/06

This program has helped us to provide information to our members via a platform that is more consistent with their individual needs.

Pros

The ability it has to get customers to interact with your business or organization. This is something most businesses desire. It's easy to use, manage, and customize.

Cons

I honestly haven't come across any issues or limitations that create an issue for me.

Brandon L.

Great product

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Pros

The simplicity of use and the ability to easily have people review our busineeses.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I like less than any other aspect of the software