Revetize

Business marketing software for small businesses

Craig S.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Personable friendly owners who are highly responsive to your business needs

Pros

Their product is excellent for texting and voice drops. Excited to use their other invaluable features.

Cons

Little pricey for smaller companies but they try to make it up in other ways.

Sara C.

New customer

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Executive has been FANTASTIC and very responsive with support!

Pros

It seems like it will be easy to use. Looking forward to seeing more.

Cons

I am not sure yet. We have just started using it.

David L.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great way to get reviews and referrals

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Pros

Super easy to use, it makes it easy to engage prospects or customers

Cons

The software is great and saves me time, being a one man show with limited time is the tough part.

Robin H.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Optimistic Customer

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Pros

It is user friendly, the design is clean, and I have the flexibility to use it in a way that suits my needs.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about it. They respond quickly and give me their full attention and time.

Paul B.

Revetize takes biz from good to great

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Revetize has helped us achieve better branding and stay cutting edge in an increasingly competitive industry. Their admin interface is extremely intuitive and simple to use, the data/reporting features are second to none, and the end user has little trouble, if any, cooperating with and/or responding to the information we send them via text or email. It's been a life saver.

Pros

Its magical powers mostly. We've used it primarily to capture client reviews and boost ratings and it's been the bees knees. Reviews are a huge deal in the business world today and Revetize makes obtaining these so simple . Reviews are up, business is booming...Revetize is the ticket.

Cons

No complaints. They've consistently released better versions with more and more tools for business owners to get repeat business and referrals .

Jeff B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Revetize is awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

They're great, I appreciate all they're trying to do for our company.

Pros

I love that it allows us to keep in touch with our customers! The people working there pay close attention whenever there's and issue too.

Cons

Original layout but it's improving. I know they're always working on it.

Matthew C.

The best referral marketing platform

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Phenomenal.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. Aside from the tool being excellent, he has made for a flawless experience. Exceeded all my expectations.

Pros

The omni-channel automation... Being able to string together four touchpoints like this and customize each one with ease is an amazingly valuable feature!

Cons

Would love for recipients to be able to leave a review in one location that pushes to multiple review sites.. or for there to be an integration with a tool that does this..

Jacob B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Natural Great Reviews

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

Most people leave bad reviews. This is a fact of life. With Revetize you can convert bad reviews into repaired customer experiences while converting positive experiences to good reviews. You can actually encourage people to leave reviews without concern if they are going to slaughter you business or even your own name online. Online life is better with Revetize.

Cons

QR codes seem to expire. When printing flyers off at some point they become useless and we have to reprint with new codes.

Ann H.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Very useful software

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

The software has been user-friendly and simple to use. I like the ease of adding clients to the Revetize database, whether it be an individual or an entire list of clients. Additionally, I like the fact that when I have noticed small issues in using the software, I have notified my rep and there is often an update around the corner that will address that issue. And, if not, then he brings the issue to the attention of the development team and they often resolve the issue.

Cons

One aspect I least like about this software is that there are unnecessary extra steps that are required in editing some types of messages.

Savannah R.
  • Industry: Photography

Amazing service! Helped my business so much!

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

I loved it because it made getting reviews super easy. I also felt like it wasn’t awkward to ask my clients for their review.

Pros

It helped me get found on google search and I come up 2nd in my area. It also gave me so many reviews that I stood out from the rest of my competition.

Cons

I didn’t have any real complaints. I would maybe combine both the service of reviews with having someone help your website be found higher on google.

John C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Gives you the ability to market to your customers

Reviewed on 2019/07/21

The people are pretty good and have been responsive to my needs especially setting everything up. I would like too think they are well aware of the mobile app issues and hopefully they are working on it as they get more and more customers.

At the end fo the day I still think its nice to be able to choose what mode I want to market my customers with at any given moment if I carve out the time.

Pros

I like how I can instantly market to my customer base via Text message, email, voice mail drop, or even a handwritten note.

Cons

The mobile app is buggy and needs refining. Managing marketing 'sequences' can be trickier than normal due to the buggy mobile app. I have resorted to sending one of messages for review invites rather than initiating full marketing sequences due to these bugs.

Abra K.

Easy to use software

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Really easy to sue, great customer service. Would recommend to other businesses.

Pros

The program was easy to use and understand. It was also easy to track results.

Cons

I wish that it was possible for reviews to translate across multiple platforms (Google, Facebook, Yelp). Also people without Gmail accounts struggled to use.

Sean T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviews, reviews, reviews!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

I have loved working with Revetize and using their software for my carpet cleaning business. It is clear that the number one goal for the team at Revetize is to make sure that their customers are completely satisfied and receiving the biggest possible return on their investment.

Pros

It is so difficult to stay connected to customers once the work in their homes has been done. Revetize has made it so easy to stay connected, send thank you’s, ask for reviews, reward customer’s for referrals, etc. In addition to the increase in visibility I have received since using Revetize, I have also benefitted from increased customer loyalty.

Cons

Any time there have been any concerns, the team at Revetize has been very quick in responding and resolving any issues. They continue to update their software to make it more user friendly, and add additional features to ensure that the software is relevant.

Sandra C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great way to touch base with your clients.

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

This has been great for my business. Love being able to "set it, and forget it" for the year.

Pros

I can text my clients without using my personal phone for business.

Cons

Sometimes I need more characters to finish my message.

Ammon O.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The best all-around software to keep in contact with your customers

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

Great software for keeping in contact with your customers. The team over at Reva Ty’s is very responsive and helps with everything from small questions to uploading your customer list for you

Pros

I loved it the software enables me to send out text, email, hand written letters and gifts to our customers with just the click of a button

Cons

Lots of bells/ whistles. Can be tricky to learn at first.

Aaron F.

So easy to get good reviews and referrals!!!

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Very happy. I highly recommend Revetize if you want to grow your business. Great customer service. I received personal training. Nicely designed app and website.

Pros

I love how simple this app makes it is to get good reviews and referrals. Input the customer's number, hit a button and the links and messages you've chosen are sent right to them. It has functionality that will get feedback instead of a rating if the review is negative. It has lots of other capabilities, too. Seriously, it couldn't be any easier - very user friendly and helpful.

Cons

Sorry, I don't have any negatives to share. It's helped me to get a lot more reviews and bring in a lot more business, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Rose B.

Keeping connected

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

I had an issue when I first started, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew were on it immediately and had it resolved within a day or two.

Pros

I like the ease of use the most. It is easy to set up and keep connected with our clients.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Any issues I may have had were dealt with immediately.

Emme G.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Revetize Revitalizes

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Pros

It has a lot of option and variables. There are a lot of things you can customize, and it relieves some of the headache marketing can cause. Its set up nice, and is very appealing. There are so many ways to market that wouldn't have been availabe before. It rocks.

Cons

It was little hard to navigate, and wasn't first-time user friendly. After a few times I got it down, but a training, or introductory video wpuld have been nice.

Mande A.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great way to remind your clients

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

We've been able to keep at least 1/3 of our members in the loop with reminders of the different events.

Pros

It makes it so easy to send out text reminders to our chamber members for different events, etc.

Cons

Not everyone is comfortable giving out their cell phone #s, so we've struggled with that portion.

Jordan B.
  • Industry: Accounting

Revetize is next level

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Excellent. The app works great and the people are great. They check in monthly to see if there is anything I need.

Pros

I can reach out to customers easily and ask them for google reviews, feedback, and even contact them throughout the year without doing it all manually. It's easy to use and a powerful platform.

Cons

Not much. Like anything there a few minor details and features that need to be added but they are a working on the things I suggested already.

Joni S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

The experience was good. Set up took longer than I would have liked but that is because I was waiting on my database provider's API key. Once I had that there were a few glitches I had to work out.

Pros

I love that I can text, and email my customers. It sends out review requests and helps us to build on our own customers for referrals.

Cons

There are limitations. I can't add specific links aside from those programmed into the system. It only allows me to choose one review site when requesting reviews, and the only choices are Facebook and Google. The emails don't allow for complete customization. It adds your logo, but that is it as far as pictures go.

Response from Revetize

Hey Joni! Thank you for the review! Just wanted to let you know that you can send to a whole bunch of review sites through the platform (outside of Google and Facebook). We also added our "a la carte" review feature last year that allows you to send review invites to multiple sites at the same time. Give us a call if you have any questions and we can show you how to do this! We can also show you how to add personal links (we even offer link tracking) in your messaging.

We also offer custom html on email now, so you can format your emails however you would like with images etc...

Thank you so much for the review!

Aaron B.

Excellent for automatically generating referrals and leads!

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

Overall, we're very happy with Revetize and have had an excellent return on investment. Our contact and customer communication have really improved and we seeing a lot more leads and referrals.

Pros

I've used Revetize for close to a year now and I love it! Revetize has automated our communication with contacts and customers, making it 1) actually happen, and 2) quick and easy. Their dashboard is user friendly. They have tons of labeling and filtering options to keep organized and easily search through your contacts. You set up a sequence once and then the communication automatically happens so you don't have to worry about it any more. It's fantastic! It then notifies you any time a customer/contact replies so you can quickly respond. It's been extremely helpful for us in communicating with our customers and we've gotten lots of leads/referrals from it.

The customer service service is excellent, too. They offer chat, email and phone support. I've called several times wanting to know if I could do some different things with the software. They're very responsive and helpful.

Cons

When uploading a list, even though they mention it, I've forgotten a few times that the file needs to be in .csv format. They do mention it but it doesn't stand out enough. They do lots of updates and they require a page refresh, but no significant issues and I'm glad for the new and updated features.

Natalie K.

Easy-to-use software that works!

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I chose Revetize to help drive our Reputation Management strategy. Customer service is one of the highest priorities within our company, and we needed a way to help recognize the excellent service and quality work our technicians provide. The software has given our employees the tool to easily ask for reviews, and in turn, makes it simple for our customers to review us. We rolled out the software to our team the beginning of October 2018. Before Revetize, we had 35 Google reviews, with a 4.1 average star rating. As of December 2018, we have 72 Google reviews, with a 4.5 average star rating (out of 5). Revetize made this type of growth possible! The entire Revetize team has been helpful from the time we inquired about the software, to training, to ongoing maintenance and questions. I highly recommend Revetize!

Pros

The Revetize app for mobile devices is VERY simple and straightforward, which has helped our employees adopt this software and utilize it as part of their daily workflow. The majority of our employees are on the go and work in the field, so having an easy-to-use mobile app is very important to our team.

Cons

Hard to think of anything. Any time we've had questions or issues come up, Revetize has been very responsive to our specific needs and made adjustments as needed. Our struggle has mostly been internal with trying to keep employees motivated in asking for reviews. The Revetize tracking/leaderboards have helped us with this challenge.

Tiffany Y.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Top Quality!

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Revetize has made it SO easy to request, receive and track customer reviews. I've recommended it to multiple clients for this purpose alone, but it's overall function as a CRM is pretty impressive. My client has four offices and it makes handling each location's customer relationships and reviews easy. I'll keep recommending it.

Pros

Revetize is an intuitive all in one solution. It is very well put together. Their customer service is second to none - which is a VERY important to me. When I have a concern, I need answers quickly. Revetize fulfills that in a top notch way.

Cons

I use this program on behalf of a client of mine, a property management and real estate business, to augment their customer relationships and reviews. They began using this program in it's infancy. At that time there were a few times that there were hiccups in the workflows. Meaning, a process or two would have more steps than necessary. Every time we offered feedback on the workflows. It was sorted out and updated within a day. I haven't seen a drawback since.

Dominic K.
  • Industry: Media Production

Awesome program

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been great walking us through the set up.

Pros

has all the features we need to grow our business

Cons

would like to see the software evolve into more hands on control in regards to look and feel for branding purposes. White label is important