DiCentral

EDI tool for supply chain management & order fulfillment

Rivka S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Overall it's a pretty good solution for businesses that do a lot of EDI transactions

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

Pros

Customer support is helpful and knowledgeable. It's easy to learn and use. You can process EDI transactions from any computer. It didn't take long to figure out. That's the basic way to use the software. We integrate it with our Quickbooks so I don't have to enter in anything to the system...it's all just a few clicks.

Cons

For just the EDI web version, the site can sometimes run slow...when using the software version, it can also transfer over to QB very slowly. And sometimes things just can't sync for whatever reason which is frustrating.

Jeffrey L.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Moderate satisfication, sometimes when needed help, not necessary getting it right away.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

it's EDI, save us a lot of time, and allow us to deal with customers that requires us to have EDI ready with them.

Pros

Simple enough to use, we use most of the EDI 850/856/810/846 for our order fulfillment. mostly on the back end. rarely we have to login Dicentral for anything specific.

Cons

the transaction is pretty troublefree once all data exchange are setup, but does come in a price, and sometimes, lost track of the usage without upgrading to a better package within the dicentral plan, it could get very expensive.

Jessica F.

GREAT SYSTEM. EASY TO NAVIGATE. GREAT PRICEPOINT.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

THE SYSTEM IS GREAT FOR USERS WHOM HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH EDI BEFORE. IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO NAVIGATE

Cons

THERE ARE REALLY NO CONS TO THIS SOFTWARE AS OF YET THAT I COULD FIND. OCCASSIONALLY THERE ARE SOME ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE TROUBLESHOOTED BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALIABLE AND FAST

Christopher N.

I have no issues with DiCentral. Everyone is a pleasure to deal with.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

I like the ability to batch ASN's, Invoices...etc. If I ever have an issue, then I can call customer service and find a solution quickly.

Cons

Latency issues. It would be nice if the ability to batch 200 PO's would really be a possibility without freezing up the entire site.

Mali I.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great EDI Provider

Reviewed on 2019/12/02

I've been working with DIC for over 10 years and I have not had any bad experiences. Great service and easy to train and use.

Pros

easy to use, great customer service, great setup team, easy to understand

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about DIC.

Martin M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

DiCentral always provides the service we need

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

The app's ease of use and setup is what really set this app apart. There are other solution, but none are as easy to setup and use.

Cons

I have no issues with this app, it works as it should. There are other solution, but non are as easy to setup and use.

Mia G.

I find this program easy to use and it helps prevent duplication and keeps both companies...

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Pros

It prevents errors immediately. Both companies match right away. All important information is included.

Cons

Not enough training. Errors are hard to go back and correct. No place to put vendor invoice number or vendor packing slip number.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

EASY

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

EASE OF USE WHEN RECEIVING AND SENDING PURCHASE ORDERS

Cons

SOME PO'S DO NOT HAVE THE ADDRESS ON THEM

Thomas G.
  • Industry: Building Materials

We never have any issues so we would one of those customers that aren't very helpful

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Extremely efficient and we can get information to our customers real time. In an industry like ours, the only thing that can truly set you apart from your competitors is efficient and accurate information.

Pros

Very easy to operate and pretty much self explanatory. We use a number of different EDI platforms with our logistics needs and yours is much easier to operate and much more user friendly.

Cons

I said we have had zero issues since day one so I don't have any Cons to add.

Tyler B.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Worst Exit Experience of my life

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

As above. Communication was little to none, and the communication I did receive was cold and no help.
It's been the worst and only experience I've ever had like this in my years running my business and I'm quite surprised. I have never even written a bad review to anyone until now. Terminating from a program that doesnt suit your needs should be simple and easy, not drawn out for months with no response and continue of invoices being paid.

Pros

None, I had no ability to really trial as the software didn't support MAC users.

Cons

Communication was not clear to us that MAC is not supported during the sale pitch. Once on board, we were given software to download, and that is when we discovered we couldn't use the software as our whole business is on MAC. Their only option was for us to swap to windows. (Not happening when I can find another solution). Upon this, the termination process was dragged out for months and no communication back to me. But continuously charged fees for something we have NEVER used as we couldn't even get anything on our computers.

Angel L.

A bit difficult to use/understand.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

A connection to our customer because they ONLY use EDI.

Pros

To be clear, we used this solution for our customers that required an EDI connection. DiCentral provided a portal to manage and submit EDI docs with those customers. Overall, It did what it was made to do (most of the time). We were able to receive PO's and submit invoices to our customers.

Cons

Overall, It did what it was made to do (most of the time). There are issues regarding JAVA and specific browsers that fail to load documents for upload, like ASN's and sometimes even Invoices.

Francine T.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

there is room for improvement

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Most big companies in our industry use it and it is a necessary thing. Does make for ease of uniformity.

Pros

We like that we can get the orders and invoice them right from DiCentral on EDI and it keeps track of all orders and invoices.

Cons

Response time to getting things fixed and lack of knowledge on their end. Our own IT person knows more about their software than they do and they are not very receptive to listening to him about it yet he is very versed on all things related. They could learn a lot from him.

Amir M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great company to deal with

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

if you don't have an ERP that is ready to go then DiCentral is a good choice.
they can also integrate your 3PLs with your account

Cons

can get pricey if you have a lot of EDI traffic.
support is good most of the times but sometimes a little slow and when it has to do with ASNs then you risk getting charge backs from your clients

• Used Other for 2+ years

Used di central for EDI testing for a few of my customers and they were pretty helpful with it.

onboarding new customers

Pros

Customer service representative are readily available if you run into an issue and they provide valid solutions and training tips.

Cons

There was no mass update function. so if had a shipment that consisted of 300 documents and I needed to make a change to the orders, I had to change each one individually.

Nick M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

It does its job

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Its another software that I have learned how to use. I could only hope that all of our vendors/customers would use the same software, but no such luck.

Pros

I was able to learn how to use it fairly quickly. I probably don't exactly use it to its full potential.

Cons

Honestly nothing that I have come across yet.

Julio S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Gets the job done, but overpriced

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

The software does get the job done. Support is readily available if any problems arise.

Cons

Very overpriced, especially that bandwidth doesn't really cost anything but the electricity used to run servers and modem.

Joseph G.
  • Industry: Wholesale

DI Central is a good company for EDI Services.

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

By using Di Central software we were able to work with many Major Chain Stores.

Pros

It is an easy software to learn and to operate. It is also recognized by major Department Stores and Chain Stores that we are working with.

Cons

Sometimes the website freezes and it is almost impossible to go to the next step without calling the customer support.

Eduard D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

very great system

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

When we were introduced by this software we actually found that it is easily to learn and user friendly.

Cons

I think we found that it needs to be more updated with some functions such as creating files and find errors. Some errors it is hard to see and we think needs be more updated.

Brian A.

Have to use

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

Track orders in one spot and you can go back when you need to

Cons

Cost extra to have and somethings it’s hard to fix issues

Daphne P.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

It's Needed

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

Able to see all my vendors at a glance. I

Cons

kinda clunky in its ability to manipulate data

Dana J.
  • Industry: Fishery

easy to navigate through software

ease of operation

Pros

ease of filling in the required information. It is nice to be able to fill in the blanks on the provided forms and have them let you know if you forget something

Cons

we should be able to get UPC labels and packing slip from in box as well as out box. Usually I have to bounce back and forth between the in box and the out box to process my shipments. It would be easier if all captions would be available in both the in and out boxes.

Nick M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

DiWeb Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

It's similar to other software I have used.

Cons

It is a little complex to navigate and find things that aren't needed often.

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

This solution is very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Editing after submitting can be confusing.

Tom C.

great support

ease of use

Pros

con...very repetitive, not great with chrome
pro... easy to use but long for a small supplier who ships directly to stores

Cons

very long and repeat questions not user friendly to the small supplier
but customer service is great

Nesar K.

EDI

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

My overall experience is great. Customer service answers all questions and resolve errors / problems within one day. Love working with DiCentral.

Pros

I currently use the EDI online platform. It's easy and convent to use. Generating EDI invoices and ASNs is a breeze.

Cons

Navigating from quarterly periods is a little tricky. Also the process to stop or edit a transaction is a little difficult to do. However, it gets easier once you figure out the process.