Showing 51 reviews of 49

Landbot.io

Cloud-based conversational website interface builder

Showing 51 reviews of 49
Richard D.

A true canvas design chatbot!

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

A warmy and wonderful experience. Sure I'll be working with them for long time

Pros

There are so many things I like: Intregation with essentials channels, such as WhatsApp, Messenger and web embeed. You can integrate with others apps (SalesForce, Zapier, etc)

Cons

An app option where you can chat with your costumers

Felix H.

Very helpful

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Engaging an audience to gain information from them - surveys. Compared to alternative survey experiences such as SurveyMonkey or Google Forms Landbot provides a richer experience which makes them want to do it.

Pros

Used software to engage with an audience and get feedback from. The experience it provided them encouraged them to be more honest and to want to complete the chat.
This allowed me to gather more information knowing I am not being a burden to the user.
The connections and GUI interaction is very user friendly.
Connections with apps such as Zapier.

Cons

It does take more time to setup a good and enjoyable chat.
Would like better support for images - such as having multiple images within a field.

Paulo S.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Great tool if the right audience

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Landing enables one to put clever use of simple fu nations and also integrate with more complex utilities . It’s is a tool that is useful to a wide range of uses. Still it is up tongue adoption of chestbits frontage general Public that will they’ll the success and survival of such tools

Pros

The possibilities of what you can use it for are many

Cons

Flowchart repetition around similar blocks

Joseph B.

Dynamic lead flow and capture

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

My experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.

Pros

I love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Cons

Cost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.

• Used Other for Free Trial

Very elegant look and feel and simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Pros

I really like how engaging and elegant the bots and templates are. They don't look like all the other bots out there. I also really like how simple it is to setup the flows and capture responses. The tracking is nice as well too.

Cons

I would like to see a larger variety of templates to choose from so I can get started with something closer to my use case. Its a little daunting to start to build out a flow from scratch.

Response from Landbot

Hi there!,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review here :)

Great to see you find our solution elegant and easy to use! Indeed it would be ideal for us to extend the number of templates we currently offer; we got started with those we would find more relevant at the time.

Further implementations are always based on user and customer opinions and feedback like yours enables our teams to introduce more useful features all over the platform so stay stunned for more!

Pricila R.

My use of Landbot.io

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

With Landbot, I developed survey questionnaires that were received by users as a fun way to answer surveys. I am also working on an onboarding of a product, using the concept of talk to explain to new users what the product does and how it does it.

Pros

What I like most about Landbot is the ease of building bots and save information sent by users. Being a cool and fun alternative to doing research forms.

Cons

I miss more attractive ways to display images, such as carousel. Also, it would be interesting to be able to set the size of the image block and be able to zoom in without having to open a new tab.

Response from Landbot

Hey there Pricila,

First of all many thanks for your thorough review here!

It's good to see you find it fun and useful for you to get going with either standard (or complex) chatbots, forms or something else like your upcoming product onboarding :)

In regards to the "cons", we take note of them all so we can make our product team aware of it, this way we can keep on working on what matters to our users and customers.

Many thanks again for the review!

Cool way to engage

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

I am using it as an​ alternative to a landing page. I've had a good response​ overall and captured a good amount​ of emails.

Pros

The ease of use and short learning​ curve it takes to get rolling and using the features makes this platform really awesome and fun to use.

Cons

I had to use the initial example that was given when you first signed in to get to know how the features​ worked and ​sort of reverse engineer it.

Response from Landbot

Hello there!

Thanks so much for your review!

Good to see you are getting along with our solution :) There are a bunch of articles in our Knowledge Base where you can pretty much find out everything you need to make the most of Landbot.

And if there's anything you are struggling with just let us know and we'll help!

We do hope you keep on enjoying the tool and collecting leads!

Diego B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Really cool drag and drop builder

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Pros

Landbot has been super useful for building forms. Our users have complimented the interactive aspect and people I show think the chat like user experience is really cool. Definitely recommend.

Cons

The only thing I disliked was the price. It was a little too expensive for me but that's just because our budget was really tight. Compared to other forms like Typeform etc. it's not too bad.

Duane D.

Great Value Alternative To Web Forms With The End User In Mind

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

The problem that Landbot help me solve was creating an alternative to a boring form for generating leads. People like the conversational format which ties in nicely with my brands. The cost is also quite reasonable.

Pros

I think ease of use is what Landbot got right - some bot builders can be confusing.
Another thing is the modern look of the bots which is impressive - there is a lot of room for styling & customization of your bot.
Lastly, Landbot is one of the few Software companies that has built a solution where you can have a bot embedded on your page instead of a popup.

Cons

I think reporting is the only thing which could improve a bit. One has to export the data to have a proper look at the results. The funnel view in the reporting is a nice touch.

Matheus E.

LandBot

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Pros

What I liked the most about the tool is the cost benefit they bring in relation to the quantity of agents / price. In addition to all its ease in all documentation and support

Cons

In my opinion it should be available in more languages, Portuguese and Spanish. This would facilitate his entry into the bot market in Brazil and Latin America.

• Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Best of conversational landing pages

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Pros

After some time digging around and testing a variety of tools, I was very happy to have finally discovered Landbot.
The tool is very user friendly, has an intuitive design, and has a great personality.
I now regularly recommend people to use Landbot to validate their business ideas, without having to build full blown landing pages.

Cons

There are a few form-like features, like drop down selection, missing that would make Landbot more useful for collecting user feedback.

Response from Landbot

Hello!

Thanks so much for your review.

We're glad to see you're finding Landbot useful and easy to use - In regards to the cons you mention, we take in consideration every single feedback in order for us to make it available to our product team for them to keep on iterating and be to deliver a more aligned solution based on user feedback so thanks again for the review!

Yuji Y.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Best to figure the chat bot first time

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

Pros

Easy to use, and intuitive interface. One of the best tool to learn chat bot

Cons

Only available for fixed term to respond customers comments. I won’t request to have deep learning, but should be available multiple candidate words to figure what customer input.

Claudia N.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

very useful

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

We use landbot for lead acquisition and its great

Pros

The program is very flexible so can be used in various activities.

Cons

It is not so easy to use as it has quite a lot of complicate functions. It needs some time to get used to it and get fluent.

Vicki M.

Great idea!

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

I like being able to engage my potential customers in a conversation before they get to the product information.

Pros

I like having a chat feature as a landing page.

Cons

Sometimes it’s hard to get the correct response from the chat your looking for.

Tim S.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Super easy - a game changer!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. Has a very wide range of use cases and will ensure we get all the required info from out customers!

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about Landbot at this stage

Marcus C.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Best alternative ’Ive found

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Pros

Simplicity and design. It is easy to use and to implement.

Cons

No autosave and ir keeps branding even in the first paid plan.

Geoffrey G.

The best chatbot!

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

I really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?

Pros

What I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.

Cons

The only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.

Sarah C.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Landbot lets you be more creative than other bots!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

I've built a few conversational bots and landbot is fun to use. You can produce great results quickly without any help. You can use landbot for so many things - you're really only limited by your imagination!

Pros

I love using Landbot! I used it to create a quirky response instead of the standard 404 error message, so any visitors can chat to the bot to find out where they'd like to go on my website instead. Landbot is easy to use so it's quick to set up. You can create professional looking results without the hassle that some other bot building involves. When you're done you simply embed to your site and don't have to do anything to maintain it.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Landbot - it's simple to use, the dashboard is straightforward and you can get great results quickly!

Sunny T.

A really nice engagement tool for your website

Reviewed on 2019/03/31

Landbot is really a fun tool to use. Building a bot is super easy, especially with their new Blocks system. I've used it on my website to qualify leads - in place of a contact form. I can see myself using it for customer surveys in the future as well. My only wish is that it could integrate with more ESPs (like ActiveCampaign). Right now it only integrates with MailChimp. You can technically integrate through Zapier, but that's an additional recurring cost that I don't always want to add. In any case, I'm pretty excited about the future of Landbot!

Pros

- Building a bot is really easy
- A great tool to engage website visitors
- Customizable design
- Some advanced features

Cons

- Limited integration with email service providers
- Can be a little expensive depending on your plan

Response from Landbot

Hi Sunny!

Thanks a lot for your review!

Glad to see our bots are helping your business better engage with your visitors. Yes, we will get better when it comes to integrations and we'll keep on working hard in order to improve our product to better adapt to customer needs so you can make the most of Landbot :)

Thanks again for taking the time to review us here, very much appreciated!

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Used Landbot as an internal chatbot

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Landbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.

Pros

The ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!

Cons

After I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.

Mark S.

LandBot - An Alternative to AI

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

We've deployed it on a couple of clients sites and are still learning how to best use the tool to engage visitors and convert them into leads and customers

Pros

Landbot is very easy to use. Developing conversation using their workflow tools like bricks makes it simple to get started quick to deploy.

Cons

They don't have 24/7 support, time zones, I am in the Mid-US, No live chat support.

Maxim Z.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

User friendly and easy to start chat and sales bot application

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Great and better then competitors. Hope to see AI features in the future to recognize handtyped requests and answers of users.

Pros

Very user friendly, fun and well designed application. Intuitive user interface. Easy to implement any logic to the chat bot. Gifs improve the user experience and grow conversion.

Cons

The only negative thing I found so far is that if you build a chat bot with a complicated logic and 100+ Dialog blocks even strong PC is experiencing lack of resources.

Bruno T.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Impressive app with great results

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Pros

Easy to use, super simple to implement and to publish on our website. For teams that aim to be agile and rapid-testing, Landbot is a great ally.

Cons

At the moment, the app has been very good overall.

Response from Landbot

Hi Bruno!

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate it :)

We're thrilled to see you're getting positive results. We do try to make it as easy to use as we can for our existing and future customers to make the most of our chatbots. We hope our solution keeps on bringing value to your business!

Pedro P.

Best platform for instant messaging

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

We have tried almost every software for instant communication before Helloumi. In our experience as a concierge for end users, the best way to make sales and support is using the apps people already use (Messenger, WhatsApp,...) and Helloumi is the best choice for this kind of communication. It is a clearly oriented platform for conversational commerce.

Response from Landbot

Hi Pedro,

Many thanks for your review!

Make sure to check our product and latest developments :) It's been a while since your review, there are a lot of new features since then.