InTime Solutions Reviews

InTime Solutions

Scheduling & workforce management for public safety agencies

4.6/5 (15 reviews)
Nancy R.

Best scheduling solution for Law Enforcement!!

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

We have had numerous problems with our old scheduling system (Executime) which ended up causing unknown shortages on shifts, resulting in overtime. We used Speedshift many years ago which is what led us back to InTime. I have not heard one negative thing about the scheduling program from our sworn nor civilian staff, which is almost a miracle in and of itself.
The support staff has been extremely helpful and responds to requests very quickly.

Pros

The ease of use and layout. You can see all of your personnel on one schedule which is essential for shift coverage and maintaining adequate manpower.

Cons

That a successful integration with HTE has not been completed yet. This is making it difficult to convince the finance department to transition to InTime for our payroll solution.

John B.

InTime Solutions

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

As I said previously, this software does so much more than we were looking for that each feature was like a bonus to us. We can keep track of sick time and identify sick time abuse or patterns more easily. It allows us to track how many overtime hours have been dedicated to a particular case. The software also has some features that we would hope to be able to use in the future, where officers can bid on a specific job posting.

Pros

When we purchased this software it was intended to be used for the fair distribution of overtime. What we found out, was it did so much more. It is the only software we need to keep track of all schedules, leave requests, overtime, time banks, and even certifications. The software is very adaptable.

Cons

Originally it did not have all the unique features that we needed for our overtime distribution agreement with the unions. InTime was able to work with us over time and incorporated these features into the program.

Stephanie E.

Easy with Great Functions

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

I can quickly see not only what my own schedule is and what I have as far as benefit time goes. But as someone who deals with our accreditation and training, being able to see peoples schedules in detail is very helpful.

Pros

Software is easy to understand when you are looking at it, you can quickly notice when someone is off duty or sick or something similar. It is super easy to filter if you are looking for example, who was on overtime on a specific day the user can quickly narrow down users who were on overtime on that date.

Cons

I think anything I would say negative about the software is mostly related to how our agency is or is not using the software. I do wish that when you logged in to the schedule it would go to todays date. It seems like it opens to the last date you had been looking at. Which some may like but if I have closed it I am done with the project that took me to another day.

Lesli P.

Livermore Police Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

The scheduling program itself is great! I love that you can customize it to fit your agency needs. The employee web portal is phenomenal! Having the ability for employees to access through their cellphone or home computer is so beneficial. Support staff is great. I appreciate their quick response and easy to follow advice for troubleshooting problems.

Cons

Payroll side of things is more complex and difficult. Trying to train everyone on how to manage their schedule so their timesheet is accurate has been difficult. The Daily Roster is temperamental and is limited on how you can customize it. We are trying to determine the best way to show FLSA so we can utilize InTime for payroll.

Patricia K.

InTime Rocks

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Scheduling!!! The 24/7 schedule for a police department is tedious, but InTime has solved that problem for us. Also, switching officers to new shifts is now a breeze.

Pros

It is customer friendly. I like the fact that although it is not a "custom" design for our department, InTime has done a great job of tailoring things to make it seem like it was a custom design. I like the app and the way we can post off-duty jobs to have officers put in for the jobs through the app.

Cons

There are times when it seems cumbersome and we have to take too many steps to make sure everything is set. Also, our chief wants the daily roster to show many different things and I often have trouble getting the notes to show up on the roster.

Mike S.

ISE Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Overall, they are a good company to work with and I will continue to work with them as long as possible.

Pros

I liked the ease of access for myself and employees. The application for the employees to use their phones for leave and sign-ups is efficient and quick. The customer support is outstanding, they look at the problem quickly and find a solution. They also, took their time to explain what the issue was and walked me through the problem. Most of my problems were user error.

Cons

The setup was a little timely, mostly with me trying to learn the software and build a schedule at the same time.

Kieran D.

Review of InTime Scheduling Program

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

InTime is the most complex scheduling program I have ever used. It takes a great deal of time getting the hang of using it but once you have it its the most amazing program. I have a 106 vehicles I manage with over 200+ employees to schedule into those units. This program allows me to see the available vehicles and where they are located which then allows me easy access to apply the people into the proper vehicle.

Pros

It gathers all my vehicles and people together in one program, allowing me to see at a glance if I have any units that are not being used at any given time.

Cons

Sometimes the software is a bit glitchy. It hangs up every now and then.

Tami G.

Awesome Program!

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

My overall experience with InTime Solutions has been great. I would recommend them to any agency that is looking for accountability.

Pros

The ease of scheduling over 300+ employees and being able to track who is working and where they are working at any given time. Additionally, there customer service is one of the best I've ever dealt with. They are great to work with and always there for help and solutions to issues that arise.

Cons

Building the data base took some time and was done over the computer/phone. Would have like to have a person on site to help with the build.

Robert C.

InTime Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Our agency started using InTime to schedule subpoenas more efficiently. Since that time our overtime costs for subpoenas have been reduced by 50%.

Pros

We have been using the software since 2007 and have been very happy with it. The product is continuously evolving in response to customer needs. Customer support is great!

Cons

The software has so many functions that it can be a little daunting for those that do not use the program regularly.

Patrick B.

Adaptive and Beneficial

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Pros

We have been able to adapt the software to our needs and accommodate our tricking scheduling and employee contact requirements.

Cons

Being that we have had to adapt the software to our needs and do not have full integration, Customer Service has not been fully open in assisting us in our plan and efforts. I have been met with a strong push for significant change that is not going to happen on side.

Stephanie E.

a little antiquated

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

I really like all of the ways it can be used, such as doing shift bidding.

Cons

It may seem piddly but I feel as if the graphics are old looking and not fresh. We have under 100 employees and it looks like it is crunched together making it hard to read at times.

7.0/10
Jessica F.

InTime Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

The program is easy to use for those who have learned it. Training others to use it is not the easiest as the system can not be user friendly at times. Having the live app with notifications is great to a 24/7 agency.

Cons

While there are several ways to perform one task, not every task has the same outcome. Some activities submitted don’t appear on the employees time report for an unexplainable reason.

7.0/10
Crystal Z.

InTime

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

The product works great for shift workers.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the product.
Support is awesome.

Cons

Reports should have the option to export to Excel.

A fresh approach to managing Time and Attendance

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Our overall experience with InTime has been positive. Our Implementation Specialist was very knowledgeable and the help desk are always very responsive

Pros

InTime brings a flexible approach not only to managing Time and Attendance, but have the ability to track Court Subpoenas, Asset and Training Tracking

Cons

Software does require some time to setup correctly and to make scheduling changes. Web access can be slow at times. Mobile app is still in it's infancy stage.

Sue D.

inTime Solutions

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Excellent

Pros

It covers all the bases and in one package

Cons

I didn't get it sooner, we waisted so much time with other options.