Showing 138 reviews of 125

ReminderCall.com

Appointment reminder system for the medical industry

Showing 138 reviews of 125
Skyler G.

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

Pros

I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments.

I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

Cons

My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Simon N.

Simpel and reliable services

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

ReminderSMS help us send out SMS reminder services to reduce our appointment missing rate, in addition to our phone reminders.

Pros

It's simple and lightweight, and configurable to different appointment types
Reliable services, and pay per use price plan

Cons

It lacks of email reminder features, which would be another great complementary feature.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying the service and that we fit into your budget. Please let us know what type of email features you'd like us to add. Thank you!

Eric H.

Easy and Straight foward

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Great to work with. Easy to use.

Pros

The fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!

Cons

While the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday!
You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Dolores R.

Nice feature but

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Friendly on the phone when I need help

Pros

I like How the reminders are set to automatic

Cons

Wish it could be set to two different times like the day before and morning of the appointment.
Also I occasionally need a email appointment sent out, they charge xtra for the email feature :(
I wish it didn’t charge xtra to get confirmations back, so we opt out of that feature too!

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Dolores, thank you for sharing your experience! There is a way to set two different times. Expect a customer service representative to reach out to for a walkthrough. Thanks again!

Sheila B.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Review by Sheila

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

I've loved having ReminderCall. Making those reminder calls by phone was difficult becuase with our type of client, we never had the right number as they changed often, or the blocked calls from government type agencies, etc. ReminderCall elimiates that frustration.

Pros

It's very easy to use. I love that I can send reminders from home on Sunday. We close on Thursday so it's a long time from Thursday to Monday if I had to send the reminders while at work on Thursday.

Cons

I have trouble with creating new messages and them not getting saved. The update button doesn't catch my eye or something. I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Shiela,
Thank you for the honest feedback. It's comments like these that let us know where to focus new development, so we really appreciate your taking the time. Later this year, we will be launching Rev. 2 of ReminderCall.com which includes a brand new area dedicated to scripting. I hope you will like it better. Meanwhile, remember you can always call us and we'd be happy to do that step for you. Thanks again!

Reminder Call

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Pros

We love the use of this software for our office at is efficient, dependable and provides us with the accurate data related to our patient's appointments scheduled in our office. Patient's can easily communicate with us and saves them the hassle of calling when their is a texting option. Spares fees related to appt cancellations because it as easy as a text back to ReminderCall!

Cons

The thing we like least about this software is that if someone's voicemail is longer, they don't tend to hear the message of their appointment. The voice starts talking as soon as someone (even a voicemail box) is heard on the other end and it results in the reminder call being done speaking as the voicemail box is ready to hear your message.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for your feedback. Comments like these are very helpful. We're very happy that you like the service overall. There are some settings that can be changed a bit to help with the problem you are encountering. Please reply to this response if you'd like to try some different settings.

Chris H.

review of reminder call

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

we have had very good luck with Reminder Call. It was easy to set up and works well with our software.

Pros

It is very easy to use - once it is set up the software does all the work for you. We never have any issues with the software and have not received many complaints.

Cons

sometimes if the internet is not very good, it will sound a little garbled on the receiving end.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind words. We can usually get a clear sound. Please call us at your convenience so that we can fine-tune your settings with you. Thanks again!

Charise A.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Prior to reminder call my front desk staff would have to go through the schedule patient by patient and choose to send an appointment reminder which was time consuming and tedious. It also could end up getting forgotten if for some reason there was a staffing change and that person didn't know they still had to do it for the next day. Reminder Call takes all of that away. It happens automatically and is no longer a time consuming project for my staff

Pros

Reminder Call has made it seamless for our reminders to go out to patients. It is something I don't even have to think about anymore since implementing this software. It saves my front office staff so much time every day!

Cons

I really have no complaints, Reminder Call has been easy to use and the customer support has been great.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Charise,
Thank you for the great review! We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software took a load of work off of your staff. It's a bonus we don't often think about. Thanks again for taking the time.

Korey P.

We feel confident that our patients get their reminders

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

Our patients automatically get reminder calls. That way my staff doesn't have to do it!

Pros

We have been using this software for 2+ years. It is integrated into our electronic medical records so it seemlessly sends out texts or phone calls to our patients.

Cons

Our text message states that you must call us to cancel or reschedule an appointment. But if a patient responds to a text, it goes to email. I wish it would respond to them with a message that says you must call us.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Thank you also for the suggestion, we will take it to our engineering team to see if this is something that can be added.

Beverly W.

Huge Time Saver for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

Remindercall freed up so much time at the front desk. Most importantly, the patients also love it because receiving a text is so easy and they do not have to take time out of their busy day to answer a call. A quick text reminds them of their appointment and they can go on about their day!

Pros

There are SO MANY wonderful features regarding this software. It saves so many man hours - allowing the employees to do other work. You can actual reminder calls to patients - you can send texts - which the patient can reply to and you can also send emails. I like the fact that you can use your own voice or have an automated voice used. You can also choose other language - which is an amazing feature. You can see all of the replies you've gotten and it works with most EHR software.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Beverly, thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy that you and your patients are enjoying the appointment reminders. Please remember that all accounts have access to live technical support, so if you need any assistance at all, we'd love to help!

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

ReminderCall has saved me a tremendous amount of money by eliminating no shows!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Since using this software I've seen a significant decrease in no shows.

Pros

Setting up the software was very easy and fast and so far the service has been outstanding. The ability to create custom messages for different types of reminders is an excellent feature and has reduced my no shows drastically. The reporting feature is a nice touch as well so that you can always pull up previous data!

Cons

So far I have not had any issues with the ReminderCall software and it has done nothing but benefit me!

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ReminderCall.com. We are all very pleased that the system is helping your business! Please call if you ever need any assistance.

Samantha D.

Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

I am super pleased with this program! I used to personally make the calls for our office & type of the individual text messages; which was very time consuming! Since we got ReminderCall I have been able to put my focus on more important job duties!

Pros

This software is simple & easy to use! The way the website is set up with ability to track the success & failures of the calls is amazing.

Cons

Some of our older patients have issues with understand the voices selected for the calls.

Response from ReminderCall

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are constantly improving our service, and your input is appreciated. Our goal is to increase your daily productivity. We're happy that you're pleased with the system and that you've discovered some extra bandwidth for important tasks.

Kim D.

ReminderCall Makes Our Office Run Smoother

Reviewed on 2018/09/08

Pros

ReminderCall is integrated with our EHR.

Cons

The text character limit.
You can not send out mass texts to patients and use codes such as <FirstName>, <LastName> to personalize your texts.

Response from ReminderCall

Thanks for taking the time to send ReminderCall.com a review. We are constantly working to improve our service, and your feedback is appreciated. ReminderCall.com is able to send a batch of custom text reminders to your clients, and those messages can include the patient's name and other information. If you're able to create a spreadsheet that lists your patient's phone numbers and names we can create customized messages. Our support staff is standing by to walk you through the "Spreadsheet Upload" process. Live support hours are 8:00AM and 5:00PM Pacific, Monday - Friday. We'd be happy to help.

Lesley B.

Easy, efficient reminder calls

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

Pros

Easy to set up and edit. It only took a few minutes to customize messages sent to patients.

Cons

Haven’t come across any in the 3 1/2 years we have used this product.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Lesley,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Sincerely,

The ReminderCall Customer Service Team

Crystal M.

customer service is excellent

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

less cancellations and no show appointments

Pros

Reminder call is easy to use. patients like getting the text reminder and i like getting the email confirmation

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so very much for such a great review! I'm happy to see that the system is working for you. The customer service team was really happy to see your review. Thanks again!

Kelly A.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

A necessity

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

This service significantly reduced the amount of last minute cancelations and missed appointments. Thus, my income increased by about 25%!!

Cons

Having to remember to update claims clearing house password every month.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We're thrilled the service has helped increase your income. Ultimately, that *is* one of our goals. and it's great to hear that we are succeeding. Thanks again!

Mary H.

Thanks

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

It is very convenient to use and integrates well with our other software.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about it

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the great review! The ReminderCall team is thrilled you're so happy with our service. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Kevin M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great to have something that works with Google Calendar

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

It is great to have clients notify 2 days prior to their appointment especially if they forgot the appointment and need to reschedule.

Pros

The supportive friendly people at Remindercall have made all the difference in adopting this helpful feature. Many of my clients ask for and value the reminder.

Cons

There was a bit of an initial setup issue because of the Canadian location of my company but Remindercall ironed that out.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for your feedback--comments like these allow us to continue to provide a great service. I'm glad the system is working for you!

• Industry: Sports

Reminder call is great

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

We have had increased productivity, reduced cancellations and my entire staff is happy.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. The system is easy for all users.

Cons

There isn't anything that we don't like about it.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ReminderCall.com. We are proud of our ability to free up your staff to perform other tasks. We appreciate your feedback!

Belle P.

Reminder Call for Efficient Reminders

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

All in all, all is good with ReminderCall. 5 stars for you!

Pros

Its automatic, you set it up once and all is good.

Cons

It would be much appreciated if the birthday emails could be edited to insert a coupon or something.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much! I will pass along the feature request, it's requests like these that allow us to grow. Thanks again!

Randall H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

great software

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

My overall experience with the software reminder call is I would recommended it.

Pros

The thing I liked most about this software reminder call is that we had fewer no show patients. Some patients did not like recieving a call.

Cons

The thing I least liked about the software reminder call it takes a little time to get use to running it daily.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Patients who do not like receiving a call can easily be switched to getting a text message or email instead. Our team will be reaching out to help you with your settings. Thanks again for your patronage!

Alan F.

Good Simple to use product

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Pros

Very easy setup via the phone. The customer service is quick.

Cons

Old school. Possibly lack of an app to respond to patients from phone. Right now can only respond via logging in the browser and sending message thru the website.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear your set-up experience went smoothly. Your product suggestion was heard, and it will be reviewed by our product team.

Priyanka P.

Good product for the price

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Overall experience has been good, works for what I purchased it for.

Pros

Affordable, easy to use, great customer service

Cons

Limit on the number of words per message, not as customizable.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Priyanka, we're so happy the system is working for you and that you are happy with the price. We will be addressing the word limit, so stay posted. Thank you for sharing your experience with our service.

John C.

No more no shows

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

To noon for reminding client about the appointment as well as getting their responses and even rescheduling them.

Cons

No calls whatsoever. The pricing is right and the software works great every time. No more no-shows!

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback! We're very happy our system is helping you reduce no shows. If you need any help, remember that we always happy to chat! :)

Amanda F.

Easy, convenient, accurate, user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

I like that I can manage all of our calls from one dashboard. It is very user friendly and the account page is easy to navigate. Customer service is great and employees are quick to call me back if I am having issues. I also like that it has so many customizable features that can be used. The price is fantastic and I feel like we definitely get our moneys worth with this software.

Cons

Our patients do not like the voice of the person who does the reminder call, specifically the male voice is very startling.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for the great review. I made sure our Customer Service Department got some kudos and your review made their day. Thanks also for the feedback about the male voice, we'll see if we can find something softer. Thanks again!