CoManage Reviews

CoManage

Cloud-based business management solution

4.7/5 (23 reviews)
Bob A.

CoManage saved my life! More time to focus on essential things, raising the bar of quality.

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Pros

Fast workflow, easy to use, very attractive user interface. The software gives me insights in my companies' statistics. It provides a good overview of all the ongoing or finalised projects. I can write and send 5 different invoices faster than making a sandwich. Life is great.

Cons

If I should think of something.. I have some professional foreign clients who don't need to pay Belgian taxes. It would be very handy if there would be an automatic option that doesn't charge VAT for foreign customers.

Dorien S.

Yes we can

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

We use it daily and I recommend it to every small to medium business , make things so easy and they answer every question you have!

Pros

We use it as our main invoice programe, it's easy to use, costumer service is great and they change often for the better. We love it and it makes things so much easier!

Cons

Hard to say, maybe that our accountant is not working with CoManage, so we could see our cash flow in real time.

Frank S.

It saves so much time!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

I have saved a lot of time and I love that everything is in the cloud.

Pros

The ease of use of Comanage is unequalled. Everything works perfectly intuitive and their team keeps on improving. Bugs are almost not existing. I like that you can make an invoice from an offer in just a single click!

Cons

I'm missing a mobile version. It should be ready in the next major update, so I'm anxiously waiting!

Jeroen B.

Excellent Invoice Program

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

All of them, i save so much time with making my invoices online. Clients who fail to pay receive automatic reminders, so my payments come in so much easier.

Pros

-Very easy to use
-Amazing ways to change everything around
-Easy way to follow up
In every way an amazing invoice program, for a great price.

Cons

Nothing, every little issue you have they try to fix very quick. (Sometimes fixing is event necessary).

Maurice A.

Comanage is a great way to keep track of your outgoing invoices!

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

It's very easy to create and send invoices, the software allows you to keep track of paid and unpaid invoices.

Cons

There' s not much to dislike about the software as there are regular updates and features that are being added upon request.

Joey B.

Easy to use and great customer support

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

Its an easy and quick, no nonsense webbased application. i would recommend it to anyone struggling with creating invoices and offers.

Cons

There is no app available yet. But they assured me that this will be available in the near future.

Jan B.

Great tool to manage your invoices in a professional way without any hassle!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The usability is great, solid amount of features but the support is really good! Always ready to help! Great stuff.

Cons

The set of features is basic. Things like timetracking and extended project management would be a great plus for this tool.

Evi M.

Fantastic tool. User friendly interface and a wonderful support.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

I'm making invoices in just a few seconds. That's more time to spend on my core business.

Pros

CoManage gives me more time to focus on my core business. My invoices are made in just a few seconds. And time is ... money.

Cons

There are some little things missing in CoManage v2. The tags and personalisation of the status, for instance. But customer support promised that these functionalities will be added soon.

Yassine H.

CoManage is by far the most user friendly online tool for billings.

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Easy for online billing and follow-ups!

Pros

The along waited update is a real succes. Easy menu's and a fun way to make my bills.
I haven't used the other tools yet but I'm very curious and exited to get started with them.

Cons

The red and green dots for assigning paid or non-paid bills is gone unfortunately.
That's the only thing in my honest opninion which needs improvement.

Sem L.

CoManage helps me with my business by simplifying all the administration, saving me time!

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

It is easy to use, has a clean and intuitive interface and great support. The free trial is great for a starting business and convinced me of becoming a paying customer.

Cons

The .pdf's that CoManage creates could use some more customisability. I'd like to add some extra fields, or move things around a bit.

Very good app, good service and easy to use..

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Quick service, saved a lot of time.

Pros

It works very quickly. Once you registered on the app, you immediately know what to do to make offers and invoices.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the software. It's a seamless piece of software that meets my needs as a freelance marketing consultant.

easy to use and fast way to manage my accounting

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

Webbased easy to use solution for my small company. I am a creative person so all administrative tasks are a burden for me.

Cons

At this moment it is browser based and an app based version would be useful. The interface look a bit outdated but this is less important

Skip R.

easy to work with, getting better all the time.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Good ui, easy to find everything. Saves me a lot of extra work. I also like the invoice templates, they give me a professional look :)

Cons

When you want to go to your invoces I click a lot on making a new one. Not a big problem but annoying at times.

Steven J.

Very intuitive website for making invoices and having an overview

Used Weekly for 1+ year

Saves time.

Pros

The overview and the ease of use. Invoices look very neat and professional and you get a good idea about your revenue over the months and quarters. Making invoices is very fast too.

Cons

I have had one time that there was an error with an invoice, so I was left with an empty invoice because I couldn't remove it anymore. And sometimes it would be convenient to open the site on a mobile device

Ruben W.

I've been working with this software for many years now, and I'm very pleased with the ease of use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

The software is very easy to use. And if you have any question Customer Support is really fast.

Cons

I gave 5 starts for all subjects. If I would find a 'Cons', it would have somewhere been 4 stars or less...

Wim C.

Easy software with a low learning curve

Overview

Pros

Custumors and product list and ofcoarse client support. The site is fast and friendly . A real asset to small and big compagnies.

Cons

The learning curve is easy but still needed custumor support to find some links.
Sometimes strange link to add clients to its groep off custumors .

Maria H.

Needed a simple, quick and efficient system to send offers and make invoices. Comanage is excellent.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/05/24

It's just simple and easy yet efficient.

Pros

Easy to use, well structured, excellent customer service, practical, not too expensive, efficient, quick.

Cons

Not really a bad thing to be said. Maybe allowing to order the offers and invoices per item name and keeping it that way, otherwise nothing really.

Kenneth M.

excellent software

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

I like how the program saves me time and I can track everything.
Wil make automatically invoices and sends them out

Cons

None actually, everything get's fixed quite fast after talking to the costumer service. They are good on the their word

Really useful for small businesses

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

userfriendly, fast response when you have questions, self explanatory, linked with Google Agenda, CoManage constantly evaluating itself

Cons

some options could make it even more useful (for example: adding fee automatically after x payment reminders

Easy to use software for invoicing

Used Monthly for 1+ year

saves time

Pros

easy to use, good value for money, creates well designed invoices, possibility to put logo's on the invoice

Cons

I miss the integration of an automatic system to register payments and to sent reminders to costumers who didn't pay in time.
I've no idea if users of the 1.0 version can migrate their account to the 2.0 version

Peter B.

Save a lot off time

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Possible to put in the invoices for next year, month, week. This saves a lot off time. Dashbord where you can see all your sells.

Cons

There are some things that will be changed in the future things that i miss but not so much. When you have a idee you can sent it to the support and they take note off it.

Easy to use app for my invoices

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

The simplicity and ease of use are one of the key selling points of this solution. Handy tool for keeping track of my invoices

Cons

Somethings are not optimal yet. Often clicking on the name of the company in the invoice row opens the company's profile in stead of the invoice

handy tool

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

The simplicity. no 1000 connectors, features, etc etc. It tries to be good at 1 thing, and that's invoicing. Also a good customer support.

Cons

Since the update, it became less easy to use. The amount of features grew, but also the interface became less intuitive.