Delighted

Multi-channel customer feedback collection with NPS scoring

Diana A.

Keep up a good work

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Pros

It is really easy to use, but also customizable and has integrations with popular ticketing systems.

Cons

By default, multiple responses from the same customers are overwritten. But the Support Agent was very efficient in solving this matter for me.

Jean-philippe B.

NPS survey made easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Pros

I work for a company that's been using the tagline "Just damn simple" because we like to create simple to use software and that's exactly what Delighted has been able when it comes to NPS survey.
You can easily survey people via email, SMS, or web. The dashboard is super user-friendly and they have multiple connectors and integration to display the data into other tools or platform.
They also keep adding features with time.
Plus support and customer service is epic and fast!

Cons

I just wish they had more options to create graphs.

• Industry: Media Production

A simple way to take surveys

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

I like how simply I can create and take customers opinion using my site. I like the simplicity that delighted offers to users.

Pros

The signup process is very simple. The form creation is just a few clicks. The wizard is very simple and does not need much effort to find all the hidden option.
The dashboard is very clean and all tabs are well sorted. Reporting is very good I have selected the star type feedback form and embedding to the site is easy.
survey via link and email is also available.
Report with pivot table explains all the review. It is very elaborate.

Cons

The only con is pricing as we are hiring a web dev to deal with the site customizations, this adds up very quickly.

Taylor B.

Great NPS tool

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

Easy to use, great user experience, free trial is super helpful, works as it should, I'll be recommending.

Cons

Not much to complain about, I think an easier automation setup during the trial could be beneficial?

Mallory P.

Easy way to get NPS scores

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

I like that we can easily get feedback from customers and import/export lists of emails to send surveys to.

Cons

I do not like that the link we generate to send from our own email does not track who wrote the review.

Intuitive and robust NPS tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

I love how simple and intuitive Delighted is. I easily figured out how to create and launch my first NPS campaign in less than 5 minutes. It's a powerful tool that quickly launches your campaign and collects and organizes your responses. It allows you to tag responses and sort on these tags, enabling easy slicing and dicing of your data.

Cons

The software has a monthly fee, however we only run NPS surveys once a quarter.

Simon V.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent nps survey tool that’s easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Delighted is a good value for money tool, we switched to it from AskNicely. Setting it up and connecting it to our CRM (Intercom) went well and when you connect it to your own back office through their API and Zapier you can do lots of stuff.

Pros

Great graphical interface, easy navigation and configuration and multi language support.

Cons

Not really a con but I’d love to see a way to embed reviews.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Very easy platform, good data storage.

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful staff. Does one thing, and does it perfectly.

Cons

Would like easier integration with our systems without a tech lift on our end. Needs better search

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best way to survey customers

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

I like ease of use, ability to see live results and feedback from customers, and filtering capabilities.

Cons

I wish that the Shopify integration would allow us to continue to filter by product, customer location, and other features - it seems to be one or the other if we're doing a manual send or an integration.

Francesca K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Delighted is the easiest tool for getting feedback from your customers

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

I love using Delighted. It's the easiest way to get feedback from your customers. I love the Slack integration that allows us to quickly follow up with customers.

Cons

We've faced challenges integrating with our marketing systems, but they do have a simple salesforce integration that might work for less complex data systems.

Michael T.
  • Industry: Hospitality

The easiest and most efficient product I've had the ability to use.

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Easy, user friendly and great analytics are only a few words to describe this product. Also great price for what it allows us to do!

Pros

NPS is inherently and easy thing. You have to ask your customer how likely they would be to refer you to a friend on a scale of 1 to 10. However, simple tasks like this are often horribly over engineered. With Delighted however, they give the option to keep it insanely simple and just upload emails or automate the send process with the use of an API call. Also, I can't get over how great their customer support is. Anytime we've had a question or needed more data, they've been timely in their responses and give meaningful advice on how to improve our processes.

Cons

There's nothing I really don't like about this product. The price is great and the interface is so user friendly. If I have to pick one thing, our senior leadership often asks for the breakdown of people it was sent to so if we are manually uploading a CSV or email addresses and we do not save the CSV outside of Delighted, we have to go back and ask for the contacts we sent it to by month which they pull for us easily and quickly. This is very case specific and we've started moving towards using the API to push NPS sends to eliminate this small task completely!

Chad H.

Great NPS tool

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

I had a positive experience with Delighted and would use it again for a simple NPS type functionality.

Pros

Delighted made it very easy for us to survey our users. I really liked the tight integration with Slack and the ability to integrate our data with Delighted data for improved reporting.

Cons

The reporting is somewhat limited. It does have the ability to tag the data but it's recommended to push the data to another analytics system (which is easy to do) or export it to excel.

Marissa C.

Great!

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Pros

I love the ease of use and the additional tools. It's very helpful to be able to tag responses then view them in a chart to easily compile data.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It has the features I need!

James G.

Very easy to navigate. Key metrics readily available for anyone to view

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

Pros

Integration with slack is great for the team. Customer service has been good when we had issues or needed assistance.

Cons

Would like better data integration, both to send surveys and to add response data into our system.

• Industry: Wholesale
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I use Delighted to send NPS survey email and to report on those emails

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is that it is SO easy to use and navigate. Everything is laid out in a very easy-to-use way.

Cons

I have not encountered anything so far that I do not particularly like about this software. So far it has been great and easy to use!

Lindsey R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Simple and effective for measuring sentiment, rockstar team

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

We started using Delighted about two years ago to begin measuring NPS. After the initial implementation of Delighted, we continued to refine, scale, and improve our Voice of the Customer programs at InVision. The Delighted team was amazingly responsive and knowledgable every step of the way. The product was (and still is) continuously reliable as we scaled our strategy across four different products and a growing user base.

I've been super happy with the Delighted product and continuous improvements / features they ship. It's a straightforward, easy to use product that's used across our entire organization. The team behind Delighted is A+.

Pros

The learning curve was just non-existent because the product was so easy to use. We were able to begin measuring different metrics within minutes of setting up an account.

Cons

Initially I wasn't sure how to measure NPS / other metrics across multiple product lines with a shared user base. I was able to work with the Delighted team to resolve this using their API. Looking forward to a more integrated / robust offering for those of us with multiple products.

Maddy S.
  • Industry: Research

Excellent product & service

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Excellent service, solid and flexible product, easy to set up and use.

Pros

The functionality that you get for the money you pay. We needed:
- Flexible reporting - to be able to segment customer feedback by custom properties
- Visibility - to give full visibility of customer feedback across the business (Salesforce/Slack integrations)
- Automation - to trigger surveys based on product and customer events

Delighted was the only tool I found that would let us do this at a reasonable price.

Cons

No cons, but it would be great to be able to report aggregated stats across projects.

Ray L.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A must have for any customer-centric organization

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Pros

It is tremendously simple to implement but rich with insights. Plus Delighted easily integrates with plenty of programs so you can segment your customers for maximum revenue benefit

Cons

Don't really have anything negative to say, Delighted is amazing

John B.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Simple is powerful

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Great source of testimonials and social proof. So glad Delighted was recommended to me, I've already recommended it to many of my clients, peers and colleagues.

Pros

Delighted takes the complex and makes it simple to execute. And simple is powerful, because it is easy for the customer to take action. It requires little time and organizes everything for you in one place.

Cons

My only wish is you could switch from different types of surveys within your account without having to start over at square one.

Majid B.

Easy and Intuitive

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Overall very impressed. Customer service is friendly and insightful. Easy to use platform. Great value.

Pros

EXTREMELY easy to use. There is essentially nothing that is required to learn or any heavy lifting required to begin implementing NPS.

Cons

I'd like to see a bit more intuitive use via integration. Allowing certain triggers via marketing automation tools to send out the NPS would be very cool.

Barbara H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Super Simple NPS Tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Pros

Delighted's ease of use enabled to get an understanding of our customers' experiences in no time. Their onboarding support was excellent as well.

Cons

No cons really....options to customize and export the graphs would be helpful.

• Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great tool for customer surveys

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Pros

Live feed of customer responses, very easy to use and toggle between filters. Love the trends feature.

Cons

Some filters disappear or are limited when using the integration with Shopify. Wish there was an easier way to filter with the integration.

Oliver N.

Great solution and support

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

Very happy and satisfied. Fully recommend.

Pros

It’s price, simplicity and features. It matches what is available similar to qualtrics and survey monkey at a fraction of price. I didn’t need spent too much time setting up the solution and only ever needed support after the trail. The ability to test and play with integration with other systems during the trial was just amazing. I would really promote this solution to anybody looking to collect data on customer satisfaction.

Cons

Not much. I couldn’t t find much wrong .

Loretta B.

Great tool with more features to come

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Love it! The team there was fantastic. We were a small company but they treated us like we were huge.

Pros

Delighted is simple and easy to use survey tool for small companies. The UX is friendly and almost anyone can get in and figure things out. When they were acquired by Qualtrics, Delighted made a few quick improvements that saved me hours and hours of time in analyzing the data.

Cons

It is a simple tool. Before they made some quick upgrades, I had to manually go through and code surveys. They have fixed that and much of that can be automated with tags and keywords.

Christopher S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Great, simple to use NPS collection software

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

They make it dead simple to collect NPS scores from users, with a very simple API and javascript call anywhere in your web app's experience.

Cons

The biggest drawback is that you can only do NPS, and the prompt is very inflexible in terms of style and presentation.