TheWorxHub

Write a Review!
Drive compliance and safety through smarter asset management

4.8/5

Casey
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Facilities and Campus operations and maintenance solution

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

This suite of solutions have enabled us to reduce time on transportation needs, simplify room booking, validate expenses on maintenance, and convert from being reactive to proactive by managing recurring and scheduled preventative maintenance work orders. Our organization has adopted bar coding of assets which saves time tracking assets and helps account for repaired, replaced, and misplaced assets.

Pros

The Worx-hub software and suite of solutions is of exceptional value and very user friendly. Like any other system or activity, what you put into it, you will get out of it. The system is scalable and interfaces well with multiple hardware platforms. Ease of use for end users is exceptional. Our end users include residents with little to no experience, staff with basic to moderate computer systems experience too our fully engaged maintenance and operations staff.

Cons

The most challenging aspect of the software, like any other, is the initial data entry of assets, products and systems, where none previously existed. It would have been far better if we had the ability to port over data.

Philip

Willing To Listen and Adapt

Reviewed on 2021/10/18

It is overall an very good system, we use 7 modules currently. I would say it, as with anything takes some getting use to when you make an change but this switch was truthfully with simplicity and ease to make once you start using more and more and you will become so user friendly with the system.

Pros

Over the years we as an company have made suggestions to TWH for items to be added or changed and TWH, listens and adapts when possible to make these features that are important to the end user, as long as the benefit the greater good.

Cons

There are some occasional items that you have to work around with the way TWH classifies things, I was use to the address of the Residences being an Asset, but not in TWH it is an location. That does not allow for PM Work Orders to easily be set up for the Resident and not have to input the seperate Asset that you are setting the PM for.

Lori

A good data base and maintenance work program

Reviewed on 2021/10/18

Overall it's a pretty straight forward program to use. We use it on a daily bases and having the information in one place is great.

Pros

I like that it's fairly easy to use. Versatile for records and maintenance data.

Cons

That you cannot delete old files or some errors. It's often slow than what we are used to. And some history data is deleted when tenants have moved, etc..

Dale

WorxHub

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

Overall the entire organization is more than pleased with the WorxHub program. The hospital previously didn't have a work order system and were using Excel spreadsheets to track requests. The transition to the WorxHub has been a huge benefit to all. Staff is always kept updated on their requests through the entire work order cycle. The online support is awesome. The WorxHub staff is very helpful in addressing the limited concerns that we have had, most simply required a little education on the matter. The support is the best! You never feel like your just another number.

Pros

This was easy to setup and get implemented. The support from Dude Solutions during & after setup was great. They were always available to assist and were very prompt in addressing any concerns that came up. The canned reports were sufficient for a small hospital like ours. The staff submitting work requests find it to be very intuitive to use. New employees are ready to use the WorxHub with minimal training required. The subscription cost is very reasonable. We evaluated several other CMMS programs and found the WorxHub to be the best bang for our buck.

Cons

I wish it had an adhoc report writer function to allow more options in creating reports. It still gives us what we need but more options are always better. Also wish the fields of the work order allowed more customization.

David

Hospice Facility Review

Reviewed on 2022/06/28

My situation was rather unique in that I had nothing to start with. Creating our locations, and assets was a time consuming task. For those that currently have a CMMS system the transition would be rather easy. I also want to mention the training and support documents were very helpful.

Pros

The primary objective was to get a handle on our compliance needs. Fire suppression & alarm system testing, emergency lights, emergency power systems, etc. Many of these inspection \ testing requirements are available in a template form for easy implementation.

Cons

In reality every location contains assets, and every asset (equipment) is comprised of sub-assemblies and parts. It would be nice to reference common used parts for each piece of equipment. Such as bearings, belts, filters, hoses, and fluids. This really helps control parts inventories. To be fair I did not purchase the inventory modules so maybe this is included in that system.

David

Real Everyday User

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Pros

I can see Work Orders come in real time and have them prioritized by importance.

Cons

I would like to have a more broad way of finding old Work Orders, weather completed or incomplete. Currently if don't know the Work Order Number you have to type in the exact address to find the Work Order and the User typing up the Work Order doesn't always know the departments, corridors, or wings of the building to correctly address where the Work Order needs to be completed. Then when its searched by proper location it can't be found. Its up to the maintenance worker to correct the address before its completed. If the work order could be searched for by just using Key Words like a google search could be helpful. But overall, staff especially new staff just need more training.

Jeff

It works! I'm a Fan...

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

Pros

I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Cons

Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor.

Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Jason

Simplicity

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

Rocky implementation start due to a sales team member telling us what our deliverables were and then leaving the organization.
- The new sales team member we were partnered with was less than helpful to provide clarity on why we were not getting what WAS PROMISED IN THE FRONT END.
- We almost did not continue with the worx hub implementation.

Pros

Ease of use for new hires.
Easy to train to proficiency.

Cons

Reports not as easy to navigate and provide.
I end up tweaking things to fit needs based on our Planned Maintenance program verse the outdated Preventative Maintenance program of yesteryear :)

Byron
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Worxhub 2023

Reviewed on 2024/01/03

Pros

ease of use. mobile possibilities. multiple users. printing. good record keeping.

Cons

Early mornings the mobile version will not load or it will assign wrong person even though correct person selected or it will go back a work order so you end up assigning a different person to the one you already assigned before.

Rick
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Rick's Review.

Reviewed on 2023/12/18

I enjoy the format...simple but involved. My best assistant.

I enjoy the format...simple but involved. My best assistant.

Pros

It's a great visual way to stay on top of day to day issues. Keeps PM's organized with contractors. Good scheduler and reminder. Don't have to rely on my memory.

Cons

Not being able to 'back-up' from some parts of the application to another.

Kenny
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Worx Hub does work for you.

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

I have been able to create a "favorites" list of the life safety work orders that we perform and track, on a regular basis, any time frame I want since we have had this software. As I have said, I look forward to learning even more and am enjoying using the WorxHub on a daily basis. We upgraded from our old Facility Dude software to the WorxHub and it has been a pleasant change.

Pros

We have only had this software for the past year. I have worked with several other maintenance software programs in other locations. At first I tended to rate WorxHub against other software I had used elsewhere. Now, after using it for the past year, I am finding that it is a very good tool for the type of work we do. This is a hospital, and as such, we are subject to the mandates of the Joint Commission and the Environment of Care. WorxHub has effectively allowed us to set up our preventative maintenance program in order to track and prove our adherence to the life safety and NFPA codes. The reporting module has been very helpful for me since I am responsible for all Facilities Services documentation. I learn something new on WorxHub regularly and look forward to learning even more.

Cons

At first, I found it a bit difficult to navigate throughout the system. I probably should have called the help desk more, but I persisted on my own.

Lisa

WorxHub review

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

We purchased the Security program and this has helped it making sure that Security is doing their daily rounds and checking that things are working properly during the evening shifts.

Pros

This software has allowed our hospital to keep track of all required documents for our surveys. With WorxHub we have taken an unorganized bunch of papers and streamlined them into PM's that will produce so that these required items for the DNV are done on time and recorded properly. Because of WorxHub our documentation has been praised by several surveyors.

Cons

I really cannot think of any Cons at this moment. When we started using WorxHub we were one of the first. In time they have worked out many little bugs and are improving it all the time. I don't think anyone would be sorry for purchasing this program.

Leslie

Worxhub best for ease of use

Reviewed on 2023/07/13

5 star in all areas honestly. Easy to navigate reports, questions, following requests from start to finish, easy to help others navigate when they first use, easy to make changes or deletions.

Pros

Implementation was super easy compared to my original thoughts. Ease of use is off the charts. Important when asking others to embrace change.

Cons

I honestly do not have a con. Price could always be little lower but in comparison to other programs it is still in line.

Matthew

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Pros

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Cons

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Dave

A great product!

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Before the WorxHub our daily work request came in the the form of notes, e-mails and many phone calls. With the implementation of the WorxHub, the different request are all channeled through the software. For the most part our environmental services staff are able to accept the work request without having a supervisor involved. This allows for other tasks to be completed by the supervisor, instead of constantly being a dispatcher of work request.

Pros

This software makes managing our environmental services department much easier. It channels all of the daily work request to one location. Our scheduled preventive maintenance is presented to us on the schedule we choose. I only have good things to say about the WorxHub.

Cons

I do not see any cons to the the WorxHub.

Gina
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Wish we would expand the use of WorxHub

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Once set up, I love the program. Wish we could add Housekeeping to our program. You must have strong WiFi to operate smoothly and correctly.

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Like being able to print reports. When we had to eliminate one building and add another, it was not as complicated as I feared. Adding staff is easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are wonderful!

Cons

Finding the correct report is a little time consuming. We don't have a data entry person to handle Asset Mgt entries, remove staff, change out compliance work for Maintenance, etc. so changes and updates can be dreadful. The original set up was also very time consuming.

Response from Brightly

Hi Gina, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear TheWorxHub makes your workday run that much smoother.

Jodi

User Friendly, Accurate Data, A+ Customer Service

Reviewed on 2022/09/28

The WorxHub has made my job so much easier. It is geared to our business and not made to fit. I get accurate reports with very little set up and they are easy to understand. Whenever I have encountered a situation requiring help, if I can't solve it with the generous help section, I usually have it solved quickly via chat with a customer representative. I am a daily user and I am so happy we made the switch to The WorxHub as it has my work life so much easier.

Pros

User friendly, accurate data and most importantly, A+ customer service!

Cons

I don't have anything I don't like about the software.

Deven
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Why Worxhub was our choice.

Reviewed on 2021/10/18

Workloads, how to move people around accordingly to manage time and materials which in the long run benefits our residents the most.

Pros

Workload management, asset tracking, space management, record keeping, transportation, are just a few features that we use on a daily basis on our campus

Cons

Yes, at times there are some things that need to be added or moved to different locations to make it great but the good by far out ways the bad about this system. It's hard to go into detail at this time.Workloads

Crystal

WorxHub Software

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Great program - easy to use, and even easier to teach others to use.

Great program - easy to use, and even easier to teach others to use.

Pros

I love the ease of putting in work order requests through Worxhub. I can see when they have been received, as well as get an email when they have been completed. I share log in info with staff and they no longer have to come to me with their issues, I encourage them to enter themselves.

Cons

What I do not like about Worxhub is the unaccountability of the preventative maintenance program. Tasks are easily bypassed by staff for another day. I understand it is the managers job to follow up, but sometimes these tasks add up quickly.

Dale

Great product

Reviewed on 2022/07/05

meeting customers needs by tracking work and having it done in a timely manner.

meeting customers needs by tracking work and having it done in a timely manner.

Pros

WorxHub puts preventive maintenance, reactive maintenance and asset management in one collective place where we can schedule work and keep a good history of everything on our campus. This also makes billing residents easy and paperless.

Cons

WorxHub works well. The issue for me is getting everyone to buy in and use it to it's fullest capacity. WorxHub has been used here for seven or eight years but not nearly to it's capacity. I've been here six months and am trying to make the a "way of life".

Marcela

Cypriot Homes review

Reviewed on 2022/04/06

I'm glad to use this software, most issues with the repairs, appliance replacement, rent calculations has been solved, easy to keep track on what has been done, even send out different types of letters to the tenants.

Pros

Rent calculation, keep a clear evidence of the tenants. Issuing work orders for repairs. I would like to get more trained in how to use more fixtures like: inventory, accounting, etc.

Cons

I didn't have the chance to use all features, but for the work orders, rent calculations its much easier to use them comparing with Yardi software.

Dan
  • Industry: Environmental Services

WorxHub at VMRC

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

WorxHub enables us to provide a quick response to maintenance needs by our residents. It also provides an excellent way of recording or tracking our work completed.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to quickly create or edit work orders and particularly preventative work orders.

Cons

Customer service has been excellent, but there were just a couple items or requests that could not be changed or tailored for the way we use WorxHub.

william

Maintenance

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

I personally like it, the problem is getting our front line staff to put the work orders in. Somehow we need to shorten the process. As of now our staff sees me in passing and they tell me when something is wrong so I have to create work order and take it out. I believe I click my mouse 22 times to complete a work order.

Pros

Easy to use on my end, and it keeps track of what I do. It has saved me when the State comes in for survey at least twice

Cons

To many choices after work order is completed, the staff who put work orders in say it takes to long to figure out.

Jeff

TheWorxHub

Reviewed on 2021/10/18

We use WorxHub to help manage compliance issues and reported concerns.

We use WorxHub to help manage compliance issues and reported concerns.

Pros

Easy to use once you are use to the product. Our facility is using WorxHub for several departments to manage preventative maintenance, work orders, housekeeping needs, IT work orders and daily tasks, and Central Supply requests along with transportation needs.

Cons

I remember getting set up was challenging but I would say the same with any other program until you are use to it.

Trish

Great tool for Maintenance & IT requests

Reviewed on 2023/07/18

Pros

Love the ease of setting up users, deactivating users, submitting requests for Maintenance and IT, and the ability to track the progress in real time.

Cons

None. we are completely happy with TheWorxHub.