Showing 89 reviews of 76

TheWorxHub

Cloud maintenance management for healthcare & senior living

Showing 89 reviews of 76
David C.

More Accurate Work Orders

Reviewed on 2020/01/12

Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

Pros

The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

Cons

The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

Lillian Q.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

WorxHub WORXS

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

I have had an amazing relationship with the whole WorxHub team from tech support to engineers. Everyone is passionate about both the tool and their customer service.

Pros

I love the common sense use of this tool. I work in senior living and our team and residents are technically challenged but that has never been an issue with WorxHub. I also love the robust tool. I wish it would have been my only job, I only scratched the surface. I could have done so much more!

Cons

Only a minor con, the accounts, we have 17, are separate unless you go from WorxIQ. It makes it so my team can not easily back each other up without logging out and into a new URL but, again, this is minor to me.

Dale K.

WorxHub review

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

The Worxhub has helped raise the efficiency of the operations department significantly with managing work, performing surveys and having a good working PM system. I have never had a bad experience working with anyone from WorxHub. Some people work so well with me I feel like I have developed friendships with them.

Pros

The software is tailored to long term healthcare so we didn't have to try to make it fit our needs. Work orders are easy to submit and make record keeping much easier. It was very easy to set up a preventive maintenance program and hold a lot of information so running reports can shed a lot of insight.

Cons

You can't schedule a trip on a mobile device.

Paul S.

Great Value and Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Easy to implement, Facility Dude was very helpful from initial sales all the way through set up and on going tech support.

Pros

Once the system is set up, it is easy for administrators and users to catch on quickly how to use.

Cons

There are a few things that could be made easier. Batch Editing should be available for all databases. For example, not being able to bulk edit staff phone numbers and having to change 200 phone numbers individually.

Judi G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Judi's Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Pros

Ease of adding categories and using reports function

Cons

That it does not have a "reminder" feature

Mitch D.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Best tool to help run your facililty

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

Smoother operation in dealing with daily, monthly and yearly issues. Asset tool, inspection tool very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use. Geared toward our needs as a CCRC.

Cons

Some areas could use some fine tuning to fit our needs. Anytime we've made suggestions they been addressed or at least paid attention to for future possibilities.

Brett F.

work hub for your hospital

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

I walked in with nothing to use. Within 60 days I had a functioning work order program that my entire facility was using. I was given trading and support along the way. I actually felt like the staff at the dude were trying to bug me. They were very detailed and consistent with the startup.

Pros

Adaptable by the user. Makes sense using it. Workflow is better than most CMMS programs.

Cons

I have used many CMMS programs over the last 10 years. This one has been my favorite. Right now as I learn it’s idiosyncrasies I don’t have anything I don’t like. I’m sure as I get into more technical arenas I will have suggestions.

Daniela G.

Execellent Tool

Very Good

Pros

Great for staying on top of and documenting Preventative Maintenance
Easy for staff to enter and log work orders.

Cons

Setting it up in the background. It is a little complicated.
Not the greatest reports.

Jason M.

Love the product!

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Pros

The ease of software. Very easy for anyone to se.

Cons

No real cons, only wish I had more time to use all the functions.

Chris R.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Perfect Solution

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Pros

Customer support and training are superb

Cons

Would like to see some "user defined" fields made available

Marie O.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Pros

I like the ease of use, easy to find info

Cons

Cant think of anything in particular. It is great

Erika E.

Excellent work order system for maintenance, housekeeping, transportation, and more!

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

This software is very user friendly. The ability to give users different levels of access ensures the system runs smoothly.

Keith M.

Facilities Manager

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

great products and customer service

Pros

Ease of use and how versatile it is. Page layout is great

Cons

No app for iPhone or iPad, so its hard to use on the go

Erika D.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great work order system and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Pros

Worxhub can do just about anything when it comes to running a retirement community/nursing home. It is also very easy to use and they have excellent customer service.

Cons

The only negative thing I can think of is that you cannot delete anything you enter into the program.

Response from Dude Solutions

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that TheWorxHub is providing great value to your organization. Will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Ric M.

Your experience is dependent on your contact at Dude

Reviewed on 2017/09/12

They have very few Biomedical clients if that's you main focus. They do keep up on the latest standards and trends though.

Pros

Bar coding is supported as well as risk factors for an AEM program. No need for mobile users to be online at all time to use the program. Mobile app is fairly robust.

Cons

Many bulk adds-assets, clients users, etc must be entered in by Dude as there is no effective way to do things in bulk from the client interface.

Bas K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best CMM system for senior living

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

Pros

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Cons

Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

Casey J.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Facilities and Campus operations and maintenance solution

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

This suite of solutions have enabled us to reduce time on transportation needs, simplify room booking, validate expenses on maintenance, and convert from being reactive to proactive by managing recurring and scheduled preventative maintenance work orders. Our organization has adopted bar coding of assets which saves time tracking assets and helps account for repaired, replaced, and misplaced assets.

Pros

The Worx-hub software and suite of solutions is of exceptional value and very user friendly. Like any other system or activity, what you put into it, you will get out of it. The system is scalable and interfaces well with multiple hardware platforms. Ease of use for end users is exceptional. Our end users include residents with little to no experience, staff with basic to moderate computer systems experience too our fully engaged maintenance and operations staff.

Cons

The most challenging aspect of the software, like any other, is the initial data entry of assets, products and systems, where none previously existed. It would have been far better if we had the ability to port over data.

Dale W.

WorxHub

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

Overall the entire organization is more than pleased with the WorxHub program. The hospital previously didn't have a work order system and were using Excel spreadsheets to track requests. The transition to the WorxHub has been a huge benefit to all. Staff is always kept updated on their requests through the entire work order cycle. The online support is awesome. The WorxHub staff is very helpful in addressing the limited concerns that we have had, most simply required a little education on the matter. The support is the best! You never feel like your just another number.

Pros

This was easy to setup and get implemented. The support from Dude Solutions during & after setup was great. They were always available to assist and were very prompt in addressing any concerns that came up. The canned reports were sufficient for a small hospital like ours. The staff submitting work requests find it to be very intuitive to use. New employees are ready to use the WorxHub with minimal training required. The subscription cost is very reasonable. We evaluated several other CMMS programs and found the WorxHub to be the best bang for our buck.

Cons

I wish it had an adhoc report writer function to allow more options in creating reports. It still gives us what we need but more options are always better. Also wish the fields of the work order allowed more customization.

Jeff A.

It works! I'm a Fan...

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

Pros

I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Cons

Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor.

Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Lisa D.

WorxHub review

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

We purchased the Security program and this has helped it making sure that Security is doing their daily rounds and checking that things are working properly during the evening shifts.

Pros

This software has allowed our hospital to keep track of all required documents for our surveys. With WorxHub we have taken an unorganized bunch of papers and streamlined them into PM's that will produce so that these required items for the DNV are done on time and recorded properly. Because of WorxHub our documentation has been praised by several surveyors.

Cons

I really cannot think of any Cons at this moment. When we started using WorxHub we were one of the first. In time they have worked out many little bugs and are improving it all the time. I don't think anyone would be sorry for purchasing this program.

Matthew T.

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Pros

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Cons

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Harold P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

The WorxHub

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

I greatly appreciate this resources in our daily activities. The mobile interface is invaluable and ability to regulate what's submitted, the overall flow of work generated, allows me to communicate to multiple
parties on the status of the work order and pending aspects of building

Pros

I really appreciate the integration that ties multiple aspects of each room: i.e. resident location,
assets, history and comments resource, and the ability to break down each staff member according to assigned jobs, the pulse, and the overall ability to search based on various aspects from each work order.

Cons

There are some, not many, but some paths that don't feel natural. There are specific sub categories that
feel slightly buried, and navigating some of the additional information that one cannot change is bothersome. Aspects of these sub folders feel arbitrary to really finding and grouping information.

Rob S.

Worxhub - maintenance software

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Worxhub helps so much with compliance and keeping us in the good books with the government. It provides great evidence when needed to show that our systems are well maintained. We also utilize scheduled work orders a lot and equipment reading features. Very helpful.

Pros

Reporting features are excellent. Storage of data is superb and as long as my maintenance teams have put in appropriate detail in their work I can take an incredible amount of reports to support the work they do.

Cons

Not all my sites utilize all of the features due to cost. Everytime their is a new fearture, it always comes at a cost. Additionally, the program itself can be a little tough to navigate. We have used the program for over 8 years and still to this date some of our sites struggle a little to utilize its full capacity.

Gina D.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Wish we would expand the use of WorxHub

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Once set up, I love the program. Wish we could add Housekeeping to our program. You must have strong WiFi to operate smoothly and correctly.

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Like being able to print reports. When we had to eliminate one building and add another, it was not as complicated as I feared. Adding staff is easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are wonderful!

Cons

Finding the correct report is a little time consuming. We don't have a data entry person to handle Asset Mgt entries, remove staff, change out compliance work for Maintenance, etc. so changes and updates can be dreadful. The original set up was also very time consuming.

Response from Dude Solutions

Hi Gina, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear TheWorxHub makes your workday run that much smoother.