Anthony W.

We've been Foxtrot users for about 10 years at our bank. They are awesome!

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

It saves us so much time and repetitive keystrokes. It is extremely accurate and has many fail safes to ensure accuracy.

Pros

Customer Support is unmatched, you call and you get a person and they are very helpful. They suggest items to help your scripts and really want to assist you to get the job done. Features keep getting added all the time, works great with browsers, thick clients and 3270-emulators. Saves us tremendous time keying in repetitive items. Users can build their own scripts and automate their own tasks without the help of IT, which they love. It has saved us hundreds of hours of repetitive tasks, literally.

Cons

Getting data into the system is a bit clunky. They've improved a bit with the newest release, but it still is difficult to "load" the data that it is to process.

Eric W.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Our overall experience with Nintex has been great. We have been able to stand up several solutions that have saved countless hours of manual processing within just a few days.

Pros

I love the capabilities of the Nintex Robotic Processing Automation software. We have not found anything at this point that we could not make work or process.

Cons

We did experience a bit of a learning curve with all of the new features and functionality but our Nintex support team walked through our processing with us and ensured we were able to accomplish our goals.

Tim P.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great tool for data entry functions that are consistently similar

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Saves FTE time and corporate dollars

Pros

Provides efficiencies for data entry department, helps with monotonous data entry tasks same FTE time and corporate dollars

Cons

need training, everyone I know who has used it has had to do hands on learning. no official training was provided

Lauren D.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

I thoroughly enjoy using this software. It is user friendly, intuitive and just fun!

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

I get to assist my clients with their projects using this software.

Pros

I like that the software allows me to assist other people in being more productive. I also like that it is challenging enough to make it not boring and that I'm always learning new tricks and finding new processes to automate.

Cons

I think the Help feature could be a bit better and maybe include some sample applications for each task.

John L.
  • Industry: Banking

We are more effective, efficient, and accurate when we use Foxtrot.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

We get more done with Foxtrot. Whenever I have a chance, I recommend Foxtrot to others.

Pros

It is easy to use and there seems to be no limit. We use Foxtrot not only for mass file maintenance, but we use it as a loan interface to set up loans, we use foxtrot to extract information, and use Foxtrot in place of a tax service interface. I like the simple drag and drop feature of the target. I've used Foxtrot for almost 20 years and each version gets better. I enjoy the latest update as it allows me to see more of what's going on. It would easier to determine what I don't like. Having become foxtrot certified, we are able to do much more.

Cons

The one thing I found with the latest version (12.3) is when importing data (specifically a .csv file), if the file is currently open in excel, I am unable to import the file into Foxtrot. Also, if I am running different scripts one after the other, I find that I have to close out of Foxtrot completely in between scripts, otherwise I am unable to import the new data. I did not have this issue with previous versions.

Matthew H.
  • Industry: Banking

Great Software. User Friendly. Extreme time saver for repeat procedures.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Automated many repeat procedures that are able to be completed prior to workday.

Pros

The Foxtrot Robotic Process Automation is an ease to navigate software. The newer versions make it easier to find the functions that you need. Support is extremely willing to assist with any issues that you encounter.

Cons

The Foxtrot Robotic Process Automation software has some issues interacting with child windows of other software and can get hung up.

Mark P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I author FOXTROTS almost daily and have multiple FOXTROTS that run daily processes.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

Easy to use and a real time saver for daily processes. Its really a fairly hands off process especially when used in green screen type emulators. Very simple to write scripts and easy to find options.

Cons

Some small issues with send clicks losing there way sometimes it seems to really work better with emulators but some web and gui type interfaces not as much.

Zack M.

Software is awesome, Service after the purchase is just as great!

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Saving on time and errors!

Pros

Training and Support Teams are always willing to help. So many amazing features and options. You will find many uses for this application.

David M.

I have had a great experience where I have been very productive

Many

Pros

The ease of programming. I am not a fan of Powershell so this is a great alternative. I hope this will continue to be around for years to come.

Cons

When targeting doesn't work with Fiserv Navigator. I know it is out of the enablesoft realm but I use the majority of my work within this environment.

Jessica G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I love this product. I have not had a moment of displeasure with Foxtrot.

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

Aside from being very user friendly, it actually does what it's advertised to do. The success team is just that-success driven. Best help desk EVER! Foxtrot has an A1 support team that always comes to the rescue.

Megan L.
  • Industry: Banking

Foxtrot is an integral part of our daily operations and core maintenance.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

I love that I have the ability to completely automate my foxtrot scripts (schedule a batch file to launch foxtrot, foxtrot unlocks the workstation, performs the task, and re-locks the workstation). Mundane tasks that need to occur on a daily basis but are tedious to our employees are written as foxtrot scripts and scheduled to run in the middle of the night. Also, the wide variety of actions on hand when writing scripts often allows for several ways to accomplish any given task, and the act of writing a foxtrot script is intuitive to users with and without a programming background. We have used foxtrot to solve tiny, one-time issues as well as to aid in much larger, long-term applications. Foxtrot has become an integral part of our daily operations and core maintenance.

Cons

I currently do not have any complaints about this product. Advancements are always being made and technical support is always friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

Scheila D.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Not working properly

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

the Nintex support is horrible, we still have an issue and cannot use the solution

Pros

Hard to say, since we have not been able to use it yet.

Cons

We continue to have server issues and the Nintex support leaves a lot to be desired. We have been dealing with the issue for several weeks now and have spoke to numerous developers, each one asking for logs. We have submitted more logs than I can count.

Joy M.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Automated help saves time and frustration!

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Pros

This software helped us automate a very lengthy process. What used to take several hours now only takes about 45 minutes. I also love how much customization this product has. The team will train on how to use and send you on your way!

Cons

As much as customization is a pro here, it is also a con for me. I really wanted the product to be delivered and ready to go upon project completion. Instead, we had to go through several training sessions to obtain the end goal. The program is designed for the purchaser to create, design, and implement from start to finish with support from the Nintex team.

Mathias B.

Amazing experience - by far the most intuitive and useful product in the market!

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

With Foxtrot, I am able to deliver automation solution to our enterprise customers and at the same time hand over a tool to the users that enable them to work with RPA themselves. This makes for a quick and sure ROI for the customers, which is the core goal of automation implementations.

Pros

I got up and running within minutes (easy installation process) and I found Foxtrot very easy to work with. Additionally, it has all the needed functionality and contains very complex capabilities. Especially OCR, formula actions, decision-making, and Excel functionality. Since then, I've implemented numerous solutions to our customers and they are all very satisfied with Foxtrot.

Jose S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great software, automations and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

We have been able to automate virtually every single aspect of mass maintenance tasks as well as set in motion a whole campaign of remote process automation tasks which will make us a lot more efficient and faster at performing tasks.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the myriad of options and settings that the application allows you to control natively. It works with the majority of emulator systems and when it doesn't, they are very diligent in researching solutions. The application allows for the simple automation of tasks in a fraction of the time and allows the user to cut out any IT involvement and time that it would take to implement a programmatic change.

Cons

The application gets hung up a lot when set to full speed on automation software. Some of the older windows based applications do not work on the platform.

Melinda D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Seems quite simple to use at the beginner level, yet is sophisticated enough to perform...

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Mass changes in a short time.

Pros

It is easy to use and intuitive. It is simple enough for a "beginner" to use, but is customizable to run much more complicated scripts as well.

Cons

Honestly, there aren't many things that I dislike. We use it mostly for Fiserv Navigator, and some of the Foxtrot enhancements seem to make the scripts run somewhat more slowly, although that has improved with the more recent upgrades

Chase H.

Use 2020

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Pros

Ability to share, and users are able to run their own scripts easily and make minor adjustments as needed.

Cons

at times it will lose sync and take a good bit of effort to get it set backup to run.

Shah abdul latif B.

A very reliable software for productivity

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

Variety of automated features. Quite easy to use. Keeps on improving with every new version. Training and support staff is phenomenal.

Cons

Uploading of spreadsheets could have saved even more time by eliminating the need to type the script again.

Yuko M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Elimination of data entry errors and time.

Pros

It has become very easy to create scripts since it was upgraded to Foxtrot 1. Users can eliminate a lot of entry errors and time.

Cons

When the connection between IBM i emulator and Foxtrot is fast enough Foxtrot scripts don't seems to run properly.

Ryjairo K.

Foxtrot

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Pros

Very incredible automation application. Mass input in minutes. You can let end user use it. Wooow, this is so a great app.

Cons

May be a little difficult to learn. There are so much functions and you may take a while to learn all things

Ceyhun M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Automate routine tasks and save time with Foxtrot

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

At work I not getting bored anymore while doing same tasks everyday. Foxtrot takes care of such tasks, saves my time and energy and allows me focus on important problems.

Pros

At work most of our tasks are routine and almost same. Despite these tasks seem easy but they are very time consuming. Foxtrot Robotic Process Automation is like an invisible assistant who are doing such tasks behalf you and gains extra time to you. For me the best feature of Foxtrot is data capturing and transferring it to excel. Data capture and entry is the most boring task for me and also harmful for my eyes. But thanks to Foxtrot I automate such tasks. Another cool side of Foxtrot is that it performs tasks faster than me with no mistakes. Whenever there is a new task which is different from others I just perform it once and record it. Then whenever this task needs to be done I just play it. That is all.

Cons

All is great but there is one feature which would be great if added. It is pop up and color detection feature. For example if I click any button and if green pop up appears it would be great if it automatically detects and perform specified task. If red detected performs another action. I Hope this feature will be added soon.

Richard S.

Foxtrot is a total game changer for companies with rutines!

Reviewed on 2018/11/18

Pros

Is there anything you can't like about the Foxtrot? It is all-in-one tool for all automation needs within the Windows environment (and more). What I like about Foxtrot the most is that no matter what do you need to automate, you can always do it many different ways. Also you don't have to be some rocket scientist or programmer, you can start automating with Foxtrot even if you know just how to use all the software you are using on daily basis within your work. On the top of that, Foxtrot has a group of amazing people behind, who are always here to help you!

Cons

There is nothing on my mind at the moment. The updates are received on regular basis, new functions are added very often, so there is nothing to complain about.

• Industry: Banking

Love to have mundane maintenance tasks completed accurately and in a timely manner!

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

This software has automated maintenance changes and has helped us when we have had product conversions.

Pros

I really appreciate the flexibility to handle many different tasks. I like it that it is so easy to use - learning the product didn't take much time at all. Support has been very helpful. They understood quickly what I needed and had a solution immediately. The program has also been instrumental when we had large conversions.

Cons

I wish I had more uses for FoxTrot. It has been so helpful to get tasks completed quickly and accurately. I certainly has prevented many headaches.

Paul F.

Excellent product to work with and am amazed with it's capabilities.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

It's easy to learn and achieve what I want in most cases. I have been able to automate most processes that I have attempted with Foxtrot. Enablesoft regularly updates the product to keep it current with new technologies and features.

Cons

Limitations with Jack Henry's Xperience software. Most of our bank functions and products are moving into Xperience. I would like the software to work more with products in Xperience.

Kenneth C.

Able to learn Foxtrot in less than 2 month

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

Easy 2 understand, Easy 2 navigate and use logic action icons, no programming needed, no coding experience is not an issue.

Cons

Nothing I honestly believe, not for my main purpose.