TimeClock Plus

Workforce management, time tracking and scheduling software

Lorinda S.

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Over all I am happy with TimeClock Plus. It is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Pros

It is very easy for our employees to use as far as just clocking in and out. The mobile app is really helpful for our employees as well. As a Time Clock Plus manager, I appreciate the simplicity of it ... it makes it easier to train and encourage the use of it by our employees.

Cons

Some things seem to require unnecessary steps... The split shift comes to mind, now... If I choose a segment to split, I obviously am requesting to SPLIT that segment, so why do I then have to click the .\. icon again to split it? and why do I need to put in a "Length" under the break column a half hour IS 30minutes... just seems redundant. And why then does that segment show in red and an automatic break deduction, when actually the break is the gap of time between the two segments I just created.

Little things like that become annoying over time. And really I guess there is no HUGE glaring thing that I dislike. And, to be fair, it could be that I havent learned all the ins and outs of it yet.

Drew H.

This is a great product

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Pros

This is a great product. The user manual is excellent as well. In over 7 years I have only needed to call tech support once.

Cons

For our assisted living communities, this has worked excellent.

Samantha K.

Saves Time & Easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

TimeClock Plus been so incredibly beneficial to our school district. We save an abundance of time by not having to manually figure out each employees hours. The system also catches errors which eliminates mistakes we have made entering the time manually. Also, compared to other systems we save time and resources by being able to upload the time to our school accounting system.

Pros

The program is amazing! It gives you the option to have multiple job codes for each employee. We calculate overtime based on a weighted rate and the TimeClock Plus system does that for you as well. The reports are great as well! I am able to print off reports showing the overtime and the different job codes. The system is very easy for employees to use as well. They are able to clock in/out with either the phone app,scanning their finger on the scanner located in the break room, or they can use a 4 digit code which is typically the last for of their social.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Other than the pricing is a little high, however, you get what you pay for and this system has been a great tool for our school district.

Easy to use - lots of features

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Saves hours of time in manual entry over the old paper punch

Pros

Priced very competitively compared to the other big name in time clock software and has handled all of our organizations needs. It keeps up with accruals, vacation, sick, and can also be customized to keep track of specific tasks. We just needed something basic for the ins and outs and vacation/sick and this is perfect, but also gives us the ability to do more if needed. Paired this up with the biometric time clock and we were up and running in a very short amount of time. We are uploading the data into our ERP and it has saved our payroll department hours of time.

Cons

Nothing really off the top of my head. We are using an excel spreadsheet with a macro to import our data into our ERP, but it works.

Belinda B.

TimeClock Plus for Public Schools

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

As a user of this product, I liked the ease of clocking in and out, changing the job code from class time to bus driving, and requesting time off with the option of needing a substitute.
As an administrator/payroll, I like the ease of checking/managing time for employees and printing time-sheets at the end of the month for payroll purposes. Assistance with problems from TimeClock Plus has improved over the last year.

Cons

As an administrator/payroll, I have had difficulty in setting lunch breaks and assigning the options for new teachers to request a substitute. I have not always had the assistance from TimeClock Plus to resolve issues. I would prefer to have an easy-to-use guide that I could refer to when needed.

Robert F.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Leaving Kronos and moving to TimeClock Plus was an easy move. The implementation team was great, and true experts. Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions has been a big labor saver. The ease of the use of the product for end users is pretty good, with a modern, well designed UI. We opted for an entirely cloud-hosted option, which makes upkeep even easier.

Pros

Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions. No need to do endless imports / exports of text files.

Cons

Single Sign-On is an added cost, and the company doesn't take it seriously. In 2019, everyone should allow "Sign On with Google" and all the other major services, standard, out of the box.

Some aspects of the product can be more complex than appear necessary, but are often there for larger or more complex installs -- the downside? You're stuck with all those unnecessary complex options.

URL for the hosted instance is dumb; unnecessary long, and the company is inflexible about addressing this issue - they think they know best, I disagree there.

Yvonne E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Time Clock Plus

Reviewed on 2019/09/14

I love it! Its very good to use and simple. Simple is good!

Pros

I like how the overall layout is designed. Easy to navigate through out. Everything you need to know is right at your finger tips.

Cons

Every time there is an update you can not go to the section you want to because you have to select you agree in order to see your information. Its not bad but if your in a hurry or pressing for time I can slow you down.

Kia M.
  • Industry: Farming

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

I love that this product allowed us to do our shift differentials automatically. We have quite complex payroll with how we pay our variable hour employees. This was the only software that worked the closest to what we needed.

Cons

I wish they were a little more flexible on custom needs. I also wish they had a little more documentation on what each of the buttons and checkboxes do.

Monica A.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Outstanding Company!!

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Was a perfect fit when we switched to electronic timekeeping and are always so helpful when I call.

Pros

TC is really easy to use and interacts with our financial/payroll system perfect. TC is constantly improving features based on customers feedback. Customer service is superb!

Cons

There are some features in leave request I would like to have changed but does not keep me from using it.

Gary W.

TimeClock Plus Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

Overall, support is great. The product is solid and my clients like the reports they can generate about their employees time.

Pros

I support the installation and migrations of this product. My users that use it find it very easy to use. They have no issues using it and tell me it's very easy to use whether you are using their physical time clocks or the software on a Windows machine. From a support perspective, their support team is excellent and very thorough. The last upgrade was a large one and their support was very prepared and led us down a great path toward a very successful upgrade with no down time.

Cons

It is expensive. The cloud version was cost prohibitive for my client so they stayed with the onsite version.

Lorie D.

Timeclock Plus

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I have always had a positive experience with the software and customer support.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and has reports that can fit what I need.

Cons

The feature that doens't let you see where the employee is when clocking in remotely. If they take off their location feature on their phone/tablet, we can't see where they are clocking in from.

• Industry: Political Organization

Fits our needs.

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

We were using TimeClock for the employees to punch in and out but then printing out a sheet to enter the data manually into our financial software. When we upgraded, we found out how easy it is to export the data. It is saving us a lot of time and errors.

Pros

Ease of importing into our financial software.

Cons

We had to do a work-around for compensatory time.

Liz R.

TimeClock Plus Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Editing staff's errors and or missed clock ins. Adding staff's missing clock in. It has been an overall great experience.

Pros

I like everything about this software especially how we can add/delete or edit any clock ins missing or added by mistake.

Cons

There is not one thing I dislike about this software.

Scott T.

We have had a great experience from TimeClock Plus

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

I like how easy it is for staff to access TimeClock Plus for clocking in and out. The navigation withing the administration and setup of the product was easy for me to get setup initially.

Cons

From my experience with TimeClock Plus I do not have any cons to list. I do think that some people have missed the last confirmation for clocking in or out and maybe just having it without the extra confirmation would be fine.

Jo B.

Great software that allows me to clock in, submit requests, etc. both in office and remotely

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

Timeclock Plus is easy to navigate, efficient in process, and easy to correct missed punches. I love the ability to use my phone to clock in remotely when I run errands or have meetings before I come in to the office.

Cons

There are infrequent times where the software goes offline when I need to clock in remotely and I have to wait until I am in office to clock in and then correct the punch.

Barbara I.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

TimeClock Plus good for small business owners

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

TimeClock Plus makes the employee accountable and makes it very easy for them to clock in and out. No need for a separate time clock or for paper time cards.
We currently have downsized our practice and only have me and the doctor, so we do not have a need for the software. But it was great when we did have staff.

Pros

Software made it very easy to get reports and figure out information to provide to our accountants. We are a very small business and it allowed us to keep accurate track of our employee hours, It is easy for staff to clock in and out.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I know we did not use the software to its fullest extent.

Randy D.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Good software

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

We like it.

Pros

Works well for what we need. I really like the phone app. Makes it really easy for my employees

Cons

Wish it was a little more flexible sometimes.

Madeline M.

Time Entries Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

Being able to send messages to the clock to individual employees. Being able to see photo's of who clocked in to catch and time fraud.

Cons

Adjusting an employees time for lunch when they forgot to clock out. if lunch was taken by error you can't just delete the break you must delete the segment and re add original clock time.

Kayla S.
  • Industry: Printing

Straightforward, offers different features for PT and FT.

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

Pros

-Easy to figure out.
-Secure
-Part-Time and Full-Time employees have different features to utilize.

Cons

-(Maybe this was just my company) Requesting time off or vacation was not the most user-friendly for Part-Time employees
-Correct a missed punch was also a headache for part-timers

Trey J.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. It has a lot of information within it that is available to the users.

Cons

There is not a lot that I have learned to dislike about this software. Everything is very easy to access and use. No Cons

Jut M.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

TCP

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Pros

Web Enabled, Simple User Interface, Request off functions

Cons

"Accept" button is always at the top and easy to forget. Would be nice if it either auto-saved or the button floated done as you scroll down the screen.

John D.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Lack of support for legacy versions

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

While we acknowledge that we are over due for upgrading to a newer version there are other larger issues that need attention first such as a new server , a better switch, etc. Therefore we need to continue using our current version. TimeClock Plus absolutely refuses to provide any kind of support or assistance. It has lead to us looking into possible new software providers. Very disappointing.

Pros

TimeClock Plus performs all the functions that we need. The employees find it easy to use. No complicated instructions or training is required.

Cons

Expensive to purchase or upgrade but not really far off the mark compared to other alternatives. All the various software packages I reviewed were expensive.

Andi S.

Easy everyday use

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

It is unclear how to get where I need to be. Missed punches sometimes are hard to fix and not easy to find.

Pros

Drop down menus are very helpful, it is easy to go back to alter time as needed for all employees.

Dalton D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Good luck finding it

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Pros

It's a great way to keep track of your hours and to edit your hours as you take leave.

Cons

I literally have not ever been able to find a log in page when I google search for it.

John B.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

TC Plus Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

It interfaces with our payroll system well.

Pros

The software is easy to use hence the training is minimal. We completed an upgrade last year and it was seamless. I completed the supervisor and manager training using the videos on the Time Clock Plus site.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an undo or "last change" feature. Something that can tell you what change was made last. Perhaps its available in a report?