Intuit Field Service Management ES

Enterprise field service management software

3,3
2,7
2,3
3,5
Michael S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Connections

Reviewed on 2020/04/04

It was a big installation and training process. Ot took a little while to be up and running efficiently

Pros

Intuit enables us to keep connected. The consultants in the field the different department heads. Also invoicing is also connected.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It works very well. Enables us to keep better control over consultants who are most6out of of6.

Danielle J.
Industry: Facilities Services

Not great

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

We ended up switching to Service Fusion so that we could have additional features and upgrades.

Pros

It is very basic, it follows a tab-type process.

Cons

Nothing ever changes. There are no updates. If you need help, support is very hard to get ahold of. You pay by the user license.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Shirley V.
Industry: Construction

I Hate this program

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

I can see no benefit as far as Quickbooks goes. Everything in QB is a mess. How can I clean this mess up. Do you people have a solution to my accounting problem?

Pros

1. Scheduling the guys and they can see w/o on phones.
2. Charging the clients on site.

Cons

We've had this program for over 4 years and our Quickbooks is a mess.
Does not synchronize well.
When we try to enter checks on QB for deposits, the invoice does not always show up over 3/4 of the time.
I looked at QB the other day and there are so many A/P open and I know it is not true.
This is after 4 years of use. Imagine how sad I am that I choose this program for my office people.

Response from Intuit

Hi there, Shirley. As a company executive, the last thing you should have to worry about is having an inaccurate A/P account. You may wish to consider contacting one of our QuickBooks certified accountants, known as ProAdvisors, to assist with resolving any discrepancies in your file. The following link provides a list of available ProAdvisors in your area: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the program. David, the QuickBooks Team

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Industry: Food & Beverages

Yikes

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/06

Pros

It’s technically a field service management tool.

Cons

Everything. It’s poorly implemented, way overpriced, and just crusty. Features are fewer and less helpful across the board versus even the worst standalone FSM software I tried in our search.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10