Showing 35 reviews of 25

WELL

Unified patient communication platform for health systems

Showing 35 reviews of 25
Jon A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

We're performing automated patient outreach campaigns as well as fully automated patient appointment reminders and confirmations with Well. This saves our staff tons of time, and improves schedule availability for other patients of ours. We have not yet tapped into the sending of registration forms for patients to complete, but are excited it's a feature.

Additionally, I want to give extreme praise to our account manager, support staff, and implementation teams. They're all VERY responsive to any issues and are available every step of the way to help us optimize our use of this product. Over the years we've used them, I've reported several minor issues and suggested multiple improvements, all of which have been incorporated into the software.

Pros

This is an excellent tool with ready-built integrations with multiple software titles. Our staff picked it up very easily, and it was a breeze to setup. What took the longest to complete during implementation was us deciding what to say, getting it translated, when we wanted messages to fire automatically, etc. once we had our side sorted out, configuring the system was super quick. The automation rules we can configure are very flexible and suit our needs well.

My favorite part is we were able to not just setup appointment confirmations to mark appointments as confirmed in our appointment book, but we were also able to have cancellations get cancelled from our appointment book, freeing up the appointment slot immediately. This was HUGE for us, and we love it!

Cons

When we first started using Well, there were some minor issues around responses from other languages, and we still have some occasional automated messages that do not fire when expected. I estimate we have these about 1 out of 5000 messages, so the impact is quite small.

Ben L.

WELL app for physicians

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

any time we have to call someone, it takes a long time. the line is busy, have to leave a message, or the person wants to chat or ask questions. texting is fast, efficient, gets the job done in a very short amount of time. even our older patients/seniors who text appreciate getting the texts re their appointments or texts fro their doctor/medical assistant.

Pros

it is very easy to use. I use it daily to notify patients re labs, reminding them to do labs, refills done etc. I set up some quick responses for refills done, labs are normal etc. patients like it because it is fast and efficient. they can text us back as well. my medical assistant and I both monitor the response box. it is easy to tell when someone has texted us back. it is faster than calling the patient. I like the quick response feature. I have an email address for someone at WELL app for customer service and she always gets back to me right a way. there are lots of help notes on the app itself. yesterday I was out sick and in just a few minutes, all of the patients were notified through well app that their appointments had to be rescheduled. this process can take hours if we have to call.

Cons

the security features for HIPPA texting are cumbersome. but the option for non-secure texting is available.

Heather M.

Why WellApp works us.

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

The ability to contact full schedules of patients within seconds.
During a potential hurricane and office closure we were able to communicate with over 200 patients in 3 seconds.
This product is a huge time saving, cost saving and man power savings that allows us to keep staff engaged with patients in the way patients want to communicate via text, email or phone.

Pros

Ease of use. Patient and Staff friendly. Patients appreciate the text contact. Interactive and east to train staff was a big pro for our office. Very easy set up from all perspective. Customer support is 5 stars. Our WellApp rep is phenomenal. Privacy and Hipaa compliant. I cannot say enough good things about this product.

Cons

I really do not have anything negative to say about the program. It has been a positive for us from the start.

Thomas H.

WELL - A SIMPLE RESOURCE TO MAKE YOUR PRACTICE MORE EFFICIENT

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

We started implementing WELL in our practice this year. All of our employees were trained to use the portal, and the ease of training and use is even better than we expected. Our no-show rate has dwindled significantly, and we are getting complements from our patients and other doctors' offices regarding how efficient how practice has become. This instrument has really set us apart from similar medical offices.

Pros

The ease of use is particularly important, and has made everyone in the offices jobs a lot easier, as well.

Cons

We had to wait a few months to be set up with the WELL software, but it was TOTALLY worth it.

Jen O.

WELL is great!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Overall WELL has been a great addition to our clinic. It cuts down on phone messages and the "phone tag" that happens.

Pros

I love the real time conversation with our patients. Patients are getting responses quicker and are much happier.

Cons

The glitches we have had with the automated messages have created a lot of confusion with our patients

Sandra H.

Great tools

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

its a great learning tool and it works well with our clinic

Pros

that you can broad cast when dr out or is going on vacation

Cons

when solicitors are able to leave a message with images. needs to be removed

Carol A.

Well usage

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Pros

I feel well works very well for us. Have really had not problems with the usage at all.

Cons

That I have to enter the patients name twice to get the patient to come up

Robin B.

Reaching more patients more effectively

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Pros

We love that we can customize what/when/where messages are sent with our patient base. The control we have over our environment, also is important to us. The automations and broadcasts features are simple for getting our messages out to a large amount of people that would otherwise take ten times longer if done manually.

Cons

Just like with any product there are small things that just can't be done. These things are specific to our practice flow and are just not possible for the software.

Barbara G.

happy customer

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

updates

Pros

It makes my job easier getting information to be updated and getting responses quicker then in the past.

Cons

Every thing is running great and i do not have any complaints at this time.

Sirena W.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Hospital Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

Pros

Able to communicate efficiently with patients.

Cons

Always having to acknowledge a simple change with patient name for instance uppercase to lowercase change.

Rosa M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

great

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

great app

Pros

its easy to use and great way to communicate with patients

Cons

I like everything theres nothing I don't like

Joe A.

Great Communications Tool/Great Support

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

So far I am excited about the new capabilities and opportunities we have with WELL. Working with the WELL staff from implementation to support has been great experience. The implementation team has been honest about what can and cannot be done. The team is willing to listen to new ideas and submit enhancement request to their R&D department. It's a partnership; WELL is working with us to maximize the communication opportunities with our members/patients.

Pros

WELL's user interface or desktop is very user friendly. The many tools such as Quick Responses, Smart phrases and Attach File make communicating with patients easy. The administration of the application is very straight forward with many helpful documents on the support site to walk you through creating a user to adding automations.

Cons

Not having the ability to set an alarm for channels/text messages that have not been answered in specified time period is an enhancement we would like to see in the application.

Maggie D.

WELL Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

We have been with WELL for sometime now. Recently there have been upgrades in customer service and analytic reporting. This has reinforced our relationship with WELL.

Pros

1. The best part of this software the response we receive from patients. It is so easy for patients to use. The ease of use promotes patient response and also staff use.
2. It allows us to use survey numbers and comments to know where training is needed in areas of concern.
3. Another benefit of WELL is that providers see what patients really think after their visits when feedback is received. Sometimes patients are embarrassed to say how they really feel but they sure let it out in a text message. It sort of opens everyone's eyes to customer service and

Cons

Would like it if a program could be added for patients to self schedule.

Rina C.

WELL is Fantastic

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

The benefits to me are that we are able to reach patients through text rather than through phone, especially when they are at work and cannot always answer the phone. They can simply reply. It is both efficient and user friendly.

Pros

I really like that when a doctor is out, we can send a broadcast message and phone call in Spanish and in English to many different patients all at the same . Also, I like that WELL will remind patients of their appointment a week before. I also like that when i allow notifications on my computer for WELL, it will notify me when someone has texted us. It is so easy and convenient.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes the link does not appear when it sends a text message when it says "click to confirm".

Edward M.

Awesome communication platform

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

I have really appreciated the WELL platform and I couldn't ask for a more attentive WELL Team to help us think through how we can achieve our strategic objectives.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to be able to communicate with patients and providers without having to pick up the phone.

Cons

The fact that I need a code to sign in.

Veronica M.

Great Application

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

It makes for patients to get in contact with their doctor's office a lot easier. Patients are able to make appointments, cancel, reschedule, and receive reminders of their upcoming appointments.

Cons

I wish it had more feature to make the process a lot easier. Simple clicks of the mouse allow for you to have a preset reminder for the patients. I wished it would sent automatic in the language the patient selected.

Rebecca G.

Patient Affairs Coordinator II Access

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Hesitant in the beginning to use an additional software to add to my daily tasks, but after the first week I could feel the complete benefit and helped reduce no show volume tremendously.

Pros

Fast, and easy communication directly with the patient. Most patients prefer texting anyway.

Cons

Definitely having to enter my email every time in order to access the portal from the same desktop.

Donna R.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Support was helpful and quick to pick up on the confusion with patients and fixed it promptly. Great experience overall.

Pros

It is very easy to use and actually saves a lot of time not having to remind patients on telephone.

Cons

Took extra time to get it right, however it was only 2 days, so that is an "A" in my book! No cons!

Denise M.

Very handy

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

that the patients are confirmed three days in advance

Pros

I like that we can send messages directly to patients

Cons

I did not find any negative or bad things about the software