Teachlr Organizations

Online learning management tool for medium to large firms

4,9
4,8
4,7
4,9
4,7
Delgado N.

Teachlr the best online education platform

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Teachlr has helped me to train my employees, partners or clients very easy and fast! Good platform

Pros

Teachlr is one of the best platforms for training. This allowed me with the line of my franchises to be able to train them from the place where I am and to be connected when we want all at the same time. The best are the Video Conferences that can enter more than 500 users. Simply incredible!

Cons

Sometimes Teachlr has many updates and there are functions that are damaged. But just by contacting the customer service team and in a matter of hours is already fixed. Very good!

Reynaldo M.

I can train my employees very easy!

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

You have many free courses that help my employees a lot

Pros

Good business training platform. From teachlr I can be training my employees in a very interactive way, its interface is very friendly unlike many other platform. Simply in love

Cons

I would like there to be a conversation where all users can communicate. Many system updates are damaged many functionalities

Angela C.
Industry: Education Management

This is a very comprehensive LMS that any organization can use

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

The administrator can log in at any time and check progress, the number of teachers, the number of students, and their progress. Monitoring is easy, with tons of features, including video sharing and cloud storage

Cons

For my purposes, this software is a little too advanced. I teach a small classroom and reviewed this program for classroom use. If it were used schoolwide, it might be a great asset, but for a small classroom the price and the comprehensiveness of the program don't really make sense. Large organizations, though, needing an LMS will love this!

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Computer Software

Thes Best LMS

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Teachlr can help me to train my personal without spend much more for.

Pros

IF you want to go forward with your own education platform choose Teachlr. This is an amazing platform that includes all feature that you need for do the better course online. Your organization can create goals to receive training; do conference rooms to share information and more.

Cons

Maybe the main cons, some time have a glitch on subjects about evaluations.

Pedro arturo A.

It's a great e-learning system

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

Teachlr Organizations is a very powerful tool and you could use it for teaching and learning. It is very easy to use, to set up and to start because you have access to a variety of courses from day one.
Your content is secure, they guarantee that any user won't donwload your videos.

Cons

When they launch new changes in the system it could be a little tricky to figure things out again. I would love to have an offline option to access the videos when I have no Internet connection

Maryuly O.

Excellent online education platform

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

I can train my employees from anywhere in the world. It is very easy to use and they have many free courses that we can take with a customized content. Amazing

Cons

They make many updates of the system and the clients complain about having functions that stop serving.

Valentina G.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good LMS for everyone!

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

Pros

I have used Teachlr for several months now as a Dar Learning student and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use and the UX is very beautiful. I works very well on my PC and my mobile so I can learn anywhere. I have noticed that they keep bringing new features and updates to keep all their customers happy. I recommend it to everybody.

Cons

I wish they will launch a career feature, this would be great. Other than this I have no more cons or requests.

Mariela L.

My experience with Teachlr has been magnificent, allowing me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

It has allowed me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas of interest and study from anywhere online.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that there is high quality knowledge, courses of different categories and the best thing is that the certificate is personalized.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that I can not download the contents of the lessons of the courses and they can only be played if you have internet.

Online courses platform available to everyone

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

Its very simple to find good courses according to your area of interest, especialy for the design of the page

Cons

You need perseverance and discipline to take an online course, and sometimes there are not what you expected. Most are usually very basic

Carlos E.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Future tech for learn

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

Excellent tool for business expansion, i need to learn more and use it but i am sure will be a sucess expirience, thanks for service and congrats to work like a 1st world company

Pros

The platform is wonderfull , and the power that it has to develop business bordeless is a key

Response from Teachlr

Thanks for your words! We're glad to be part of your team growth strategies!

Maria Z.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easiest and friedliest LMS you'll find out there!

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

If you are looking for an LMS that allows students and teachers to feel comfortable, this is the one you need. When you try it out as a teacher, you notice how simple it is to create courses, organize material and attend your students. And if you use it as a student it is impossible for you to feel intimidated, you will always want to learn.
I also recommend it for companies and organizations that do not have a huge training department or do not have a lot of staff to handle educational programs, because its simplicity will allow them to have everything under control at all times. The backoffice is an incredible ally.

Pros

How easy it is to use and how friedly it is. Makes elearning a wonderful experience. It's backoffice is a huge PRO!

Cons

Not enough people know about it!! Everyone should!

Daniel S.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2017/04/12

We have been using Teachlr Organizations for a while, and I truly want to recommend this service to all organizations out there. No matter which industry your company is in, this service will help you have more efficient and smarter employees. Moreover, you can request a Demo and give it a try to see how it works. In addition, Teachlr gives constantly support to any issue that could come across. It's a great service company to work with.

Pros

Quality, Support, Price, Value, and Team

Cons

I don't have any cons with Teachlr Organizations

It's very helpful to complement your class work

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

It's great, I use it in class, the UX is very beautiful and it's intuitive and easy to use, I find everything I need in that platform

Cons

They should improve customer support, sometimes it takes a lot of time to get an answer and for them to fix the problem

Industry: Telecommunications

It's really great I use it for my training

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

It's very helpful and easy to use, I love all of it's functionalities, all my training depends on this platform

Cons

It's pretty expensive and they have only companies memberships, it would be good if they allow natural persons buy they services

Ronald R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

I must say this is the best LMS around! The interface is easy and friendly! Needles to say the customer service :) keep doing an awesome work guys!

Pros

Most bang for your buck :)

Cons

None!!!

Response from Teachlr

Great to hear that from the great Dali Marketeer

Personalize my own virtual classroom!

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Education available to everyone. My own virtual classroom.

Pros

What I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can offer my training services through a virtual classroom, personalizing the website with my own images and content. On the other hand, it is interesting to see all the follow-up that I can do of the evaluations to my students.

Cons

What I like the least is that it still has errors on the page, however it is valuable to have a good technical support team.

my own online virtual classroom.

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

That I can train my employees from everywhere.

Pros

The most thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can personalize the website. In the other hand, I like that I can administrate the users that enter the website, and the courses they take.

Cons

The least thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can only use it with limited time, or paying anual suscriptions.

Guillermo G.
Industry: Internet

Great software , easy to use , great UX

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

I was impressed with the amount of features it features for the price, and its the easiest to use of all the coorporate elearning software I have tried, beautifuly designed .

Pros

How easy it is to use and understand

Cons

It lacks a couple of features

Response from Teachlr

thank for your review! Everyday we work to make greater and cooler features

Josefina V.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It is a good e-learning platform

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

It is very easy to use, its storage capacity and the creation of courses makes it one of the most attractive platforms for training, the benefits it gives to a company are incredible

Cons

Sincerely I would like you to create an application to access the platform anywhere through smartphones

training for my team!

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Online training for my team.

Pros

Teachlr Organizacions is a tool that helps me to train my team with online courses offered by the platform.

Cons

It has many new features that I have not known and it may not be so easy to use. I had to pay a subscription for its use.

As a user it was really helpful to learn through videos online

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

Works very well in slow internet speed, it is very intuitive to use and the interface is very user friendly.

Cons

Because of the constant updates I have encounter issues to start some training videos and customer service take some time to solve it.

Learn without limits.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Learn any theme you want to.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can find anything you want to learn, or increase knowledge.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that sometimes it could be expensive, so I can´t learn what I want.

Tatiana G.
Industry: Higher Education

Excellent App!!

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

We had the unique opportunity to use this platform as a demo for teaching parasitology to Med students in central University of Venezuela and the teacher and learner experience was very positive for all of us!

Train my students online.

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

I have been able to train my students in the distance.

Pros

What I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can evaluate and measure the knowledge of my students, check if they have taken all the lessons and if they have completed the tasks.

Cons

What I like least about Teachlr Organizations is that it is a service that controls how many people have access to my virtual classroom and I must pay to stay on the platform. It would be better if you could pay a single amount for its use.

Moreno M.
Industry: Wholesale

Great site!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/04/06

Teachlrn was very helpful, I've made like eight courses and half of them were for free! I specially recommend the marketing lessons, amazing job.

Pros

Cons

Nothing at all

Response from Teachlr

Awesome! Thanks :)