Climber Hotel

Pricing optimization for hotel businesses

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Henrique H.

Very easy-to-use software

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

I have used Climber before in another hotel already. I use to use this software every day for comparing my performance with last year, compare with my competitors, price recommendation, etc.

Pros

CLimber is very modern and fast. Also I like it because it's easy-to-use and help me manage my hotel's performance

Cons

As all technology systems, it took me more time to do the onboarding

Denise O.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use and great support

Reviewed on 2019/11/29

Right now I don't spend hours doing reports by myself since Climber gives me all the information I need for me and my team of Front Office, reservations, management, etc.
Plus, the software keeps being improved with developments, based on client's feedback.

Pros

Climber is very easy to use, fast and intuitive in reporting and the other models. I'm using it every day to evaluate my operation with my budgets and evolution.
For me is very important their customer support from an available and friendly team.

Cons

It took two weeks more than expected to configure.

Fabio A.

Great lightweight solution

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

Pros

Ease of use, quick and simple onboarding, great costumer support.

Cons

Would be nice to costumize some graphs colors to match our company

Francisco S.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

Very positive so far! The tool is very good, never had any major issue with data integrations. The team is great, specially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is always available to assist.

Pros

User-friendly, easy to set up and very clear showing data, allowing me to save time. The team is constantly improving the tool.

Cons

So far I did not find any point to improve. It is very time-effective as it allows you to analyze all the main important metrics in a short time.

Gonçalo L.

Simple & Fast

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Like I mentioned before, Climber allow me to save a lot of time to access the every day or long term information that I require in my job. The speed of access as well as the information being consolidated are key factors in my opinion.

Pros

The software its very pratical and easy to use. My favourite feature is the reports wing. In this wing you have access to consolidate information in real time which is big plus to management.

Cons

The pricing algorithm still needs a little touch, which I think is already under development.