Joshua G.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Has potential however not a mature product yet

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

I think this product has the potential to be a great poduct however at the moment it still has some development to go before I would consider moving from our incumbent solution.

Pros

I like the website widget for sharing feedback publically. The integration of NPS surveys alongside ticket surveys is great.

Cons

The dashboarding is not developed enough for me yet. Other products are more conducive to a single dashboard you'd want to put up on a wall screen to display feedback with relevent information and filters.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Joshua! Thank you for this candid feedback! This is definitely on our radar. We're still looking for the best approach on how to implement this through the front-ent. We'll keep you posted on any progress we have on this feature. Please continue to send us your feature suggestions, or you can also submit and keep track of our progress in our product roadmap:https://portal.productboard.com/simplesat/1-simplesat-roadmap-and-feature-planning/tabs/1-under-consideration

Ethan C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best Alternative for NPS Survey, Zendesk Add-On Module

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

Pros

Cost and Support Provided.

By paying only USD 79 per month, you get unlimited surveys and unlimited user profiles. Very cost-efficient. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team is very responsive, always attend to the questions/errors that we raised.

Cons

Sometimes there's small little bugs/error on lauching new features

Jesse P.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Simple and just works

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

The software just does what it's supposed to do. I particularly liked the GIF's in the email for the users to click on, put some motion in there. It is fast, looks nice, very affordable. Great product.

Cons

It doesn't natively integrate with BrightGauge yet (you can ask for BrightGauge to work on that which we have) but we didn't have time to build out all the gauges to be able to use it.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Jesse! You might know this already, but I wanted to tell you anyway. We heard you, we listened, and now we're happy to say that BrightGauge integration is now available! You can read more about this here: https://help.simplesat.io/en/articles/3382177-integrating-simplesat-surveys-with-brightgauge
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help you get set up. Thank you!!!

Michael P.

Simplesat

Overall has been great.

Pros

Ease of use it great. Publishing to the website as well.

Cons

No integrations to tools like BrightGauge.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for this feedback. We finally have this feature. You can now integrate our surveys with BrightGauge and get more insights about your customers. You can read more about this here: https://help.simplesat.io/en/articles/3382177-integrating-simplesat-surveys-with-brightgauge

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help you get set up. Thanks again!

Blake F.

Simple, powerful, and useful!

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

As mentioned above, we've brought Support experiences forward to the rest of the company through Slack integration. Our company now knows how we're doing, and where we can improve in real time as the customers give feedback.

For the amount of time spent during setup, and the cost of maintaining a subscription, Simplesat is invaluable. I use it multiple times, EVERY DAY. We've seen an increase in overall customer feedback since implementing.

Pros

Ease of initial setup - The software is so straightforward and integrated with both Zendesk and our website landing pages easily. The UI is modern, clean, and bug free. I didn't hit any snags during set up, but when I contacted their support they were there quickly to assure me I was on the right path.

Support - they proactively reached out to me after signup to make sure everything was in order and schedule a time to demo. The demo was quick, didn't waste my time, and didn't spend the whole time trying to sell me the product. They catered it to me, which is exactly what I wanted.

Integrations - As mentioned above, integrating with Zendesk and our website was simple, but it goes much deeper than that. They also have great, one page guides that walked me through setting up notifications in Slack so we can keep our whole company aware of how we're doing, and more important, where we need to improve.

Cons

I don't like that you can't modify the satisfaction options (Happy, Neutral, Unhappy). If it were up to me I would remove Neutral from our rating system.

Can't assign more than one user as a billing contact.

Very easy and effective tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

SimpleSAT's customer feedback surveys were easy to implement and our customers responded so well to SimpleSAT's engaging and straight-forward survey presentation. With the survey embedded into each one of our customer service ticket footers, we immediately saw an increase of 250% in the amount of surveys we were receiving from customers.

Pros

The tool has just the right amount of customization offered and it's ease of use for our customers.

Cons

I don't have any "cons" to share about this software.

Response from Simplesat

Wow!! Thank you for your kind words! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them!

Derek A.

Great way to easily collect feedback from your clients.

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

The software was very easy to setup and use. It also made it much easier for our clients to give us feedback compared to our old survey. We have seen significant increase in client feedback.

Cons

I honestly do not have anything bad to say.

Response from Simplesat

Thank you for the kind words, Derek! Great to hear that your customer engagement has improved. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them! Thanks again!

Shivanie H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Simple as can be.

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Pros

I like that it is user-friendly even for people who are not technologically advanced.

Cons

It doesn't allow customers to update the response if they accidentally select the wrong item.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Shivanie! Thank you so much for this feedback!! Customers can now rerate the survey by clicking on the same survey link. Additionally, you can also edit the rating value in your Simplesat account if your customers inadvertently selected the wrong rating value. You might probably know this already, but let us know if you have any questions about this. Keep the great feedback coming!

Easy to use and delivered what we wanted

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

We were able to get a good gauge on the customer interactions from our itnernal team with simplesat. we also were able to include the survey in email blasts. Really helpful!

Pros

It was very fast and easy to get set up. The support was great and people always responded to questions helpfully

Cons

In order to really customize some of the functionality you have to dig into their html snippet. This is fine, but the company discourages this as it can cause unforeseen consequences if you goof something up. Sometimes tracking the source of the responses were not always working (could be related to the above).

Response from Simplesat

Thank you so much for this feedback!! We'd love to learn more about your suggestion about the additional options for feedback. What specific feature or functionality are you looking for exactly? We can have HTML wiz that can assist with the customization. Just send us a message and we'll take care of it for you. Thank you again and really look forward to learning from you.

David H.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Simplesat review

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Not being able to track our customer support satisfaction levels. We can now set KPIs around this new level of accountability for the support desk team.

Pros

Easy to implement and integrated easily with ZenDesk.
A simple system that can't be interpreted the wrong way by a reviewer

Cons

A reviewer has to be followed-up with an email to get the feedback, rather than doing it through ZenDesk, but that is not a major problem.
The emails I opted out of were annoying for me, but might be better for someone working within it every day.

Simon M.

Great simple product

Reviewed on 2019/03/17

Initially rep was able to answer any questions that I had and helped me get set up for the trial.

Pros

Nice simple setup of single click surveys that I could not find elsewhere.

Cons

Limitation of not being able to extend survey question.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Simon! Thank you so much for this candid feedback!! You can add more questions to your survey. You can choose a multiple-choice question, sliding scale, and/or comment box survey type. Please let us know if you have any questions about this. Keep the feedback and suggestions coming! Thanks again!!

David H.

Simplesat allows our customers to provide honest relevant feedback

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up. Nice simple icons and pages that promote feedback.

Cons

The survey paused itself and I had to manually restart it. May just be my lack of understanding.

Response from Pronto Holdings

Hey David, thank you so much this feedback.

That's not good about the survey pausing itself. Not sure what's going on there. I'll reach out to you via our support system to see if there are still any issues or if there's anything else I can help with.

Thank you again!!!

Martin E.

Simple

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Pros

Simple to use and for Customers to respond to

Cons

Not much to dislike other than the c.ost

Response from Simplesat

Wow! Thank you for this awesome feedback, Martina! We're continuously developing and enhancing new cool features to make sure you're getting the most out of Simplesat, so if you have any suggestions for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to us know. We're always excited to hear new ideas! Thanks again!

Cliff R.

Simple Tool for Great Results

Reviewed on 2019/03/17

It's been great. The support is helpful and responsive, they're still growing the platform, and it does what I need it to do.

Pros

This tool is a great value, is simple to use and set up and does what it needs to do to get the job done.

Cons

The dashboard/portal could use some work. I'd prefer to be able to sort the data by company and have better reporting.

Mehdy I.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

My review

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

incredible

Pros

The informations are very clear and modern

Cons

sometimes we have some bug , the website is not accessible

Kalee M.

Amazing service

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Simplesat made my job easier, it’s simple, great. I recommend to anyone!

Pros

I like this software so much! It’s easy & dependable for what you need.

Cons

I don’t think there is anything I dislike about this software.

Joshua P.

SimpleSat takes getting and sharing customer feedback to a new level of ease

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

We had problems getting feedback from customers. Fewer than .05% filled out satisfaction surveys. When we switched to SimpleSat that jumped to 10% (and is climbing).

Pros

Makes the process for getting customer feedback nearly frictionless for the customer. It increased the amount of feedback we get 50x from the survey forms we were using before.

Cons

No cons to speak of, it's been phenomenal.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Joshua! WOW!!! Thank you so much for this feedback! It's been a pleasure to serve you so far. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them!

Josh L.

Excellent Widgets

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Excellent. Allows us to display all of our support ticket feedbacks directly onto our website.

Pros

We love how simple this is to integrate into our website. We also love the simplistic design.

Cons

Maybe add a few more customisation options for the ticker widget?

Response from Simplesat

Hey Josh! Great feedback about the widget customizations. We'd love to hear any insights that you can insights about the specific widget customizations that you're looking for. We have some secret widget customizations that aren't available yet through the front-end, but we can make these changes from our end. Just send us a message if you have any questions about this. Thank you!!

Martina B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Simplesat

Reviewed on 2019/07/27

I am very satisfied with this software, I use it every day to check positive and negative reviews, its very good to do things better

Pros

I love simplesat . I can check is our client are satisfied with my work and I can improve everything what I do at my work

Cons

nothing , its really perfect to know, if your work is good or you have to do things better

• Industry: Computer Networking

Good Product

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Since it is so easy to use we are getting a lot faster return on customer feedback. If someone is dissatisfied we know immediately and can address the problem upfront and quickly. People feel heard and that increases our customer satisfaction.

Pros

Easy to use both in setup and in getting customer feedback. It’s very simple and quick so we’ve gotten alot more results with this product than our previous one. It’s also more budget friendly and integrates easily with our other software.

Cons

The message isn’t as customizable as I was hoping but, in the end it is still worth it.

Response from Simplesat

Thank you for this candid feedback! Great to hear that your response rate, customer engagement, and satisfaction have significantly increased.

You can customize the email template directly from your helpdesk notification template (if you're sending the survey through your helpdesk system) We're also about to launch new survey email templates by October that'll provide more customization features. We'd love to hear what specific customization you're looking for. Please send us a message at [email protected]

Christi T.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I absolutely love Simplesat!

Pros

I love the ease of it. Setting everything up was super easy. It has better thumbs unlike Hively. I think it really grabs people's attention. We constantly have people reviewing us.

Cons

There's just a few little bugs to work out.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Christi! Thank you so much for this feedback! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. So great to know that your response rate and customer engagement have improved.

Please send us a message if you experience any issues so that we can work on it as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Caroline B.

Amazing support that made implementation a breeze

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

We wanted to implement a CSAT survey at the bottom of our support emails and track those responses in Zendesk.

Pros

I liked that I was able to sign up and start using within minutes. I had some more complex integrations I wanted to do and the support made that happen- no sweat!

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was the ability to search feedback in a custom timeframe

Response from Simplesat

Thank you so much for this feedback, Caroline! It's been a pleasure to serve you so far. We've added several filters on our survey dashboard and we're adding more. We'd love to know what specific filter you're looking for and what made you dislike the date filter. Thank you again and really look forward to learning from you.

Quick and easy

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

Simplesat lets us get quick responses to see what our customers think of how we resolved their trouble tickets.

Cons

People sometimes abuse it to give bad reviews on well-resolved tickets. This isn't a problem with Simplesat; it's a problem with the people who do it.

Ethan Z.
  • Industry: Textiles

Excellent eye catching survey

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Its an excellent survey tool, we are getting customer feedback's on email which helps us to resolve customer issues spontaneously via email

Pros

The Emojis :) which are eye catching to our customers to drop feedback

Cons

There must be some pdf guide , so that if some one has some issue can just read and follow the guide

Steven B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Fantastic for providing real-time feedback from customers

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

It has allowed us to get feedback on a micro scale and identify specific clients who need more attention but also macro trends that have allowed us to course-correct quickly to keep up with changing trends.

Pros

Super easy to implement, very easy for those receiving the survey to complete, the customer support team is second-to-none!

Cons

I would add some additional reporting features so that I can better track trends over time but the team has taken that feedback (and already implemented some of it) and I see the features coming out on a regular basis. But overall I have zero complaints.

Response from Simplesat

Hey Steven! Thank you for this feedback! It might be a little too late for this response, but I want to share with you that we've released several reporting features that can provide you more insights. You can also download these reports into PDF or CSV. Let us know if you have any questions and if there are other reporting features that you'd like to see. We're all ears!