Docsumo

Automate data extraction from documents

Guilherme C.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A growing businesses owner review

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

Pros

I found Docsumo when I was searching for a Docsparser similar app. At first look, I thought it was not the right app for the document type I need to extract data.
But chat with the support and they offered to add the template to my document and make it possible to automate.

The support for inicial user was exceptional, even for small users like me.

Cons

The API documentation could be a little more detail.

Response from Docsumo

Thank you Guilherme for the positive review. It is amazing working with you.

Dario G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Really usefull, better customer service

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Since the very begining everything was fine, they always say "Ask anything, even if you need support from our developers".

Pros

The easy was to talk to then, I had an interview after a few emails so they can know about what I need from them. Then they gave us a free trial and even they expanded the days because we needed that. And its so cheap to use.

Cons

They are almost starting, maybe an Spanish talker in the future will be nice.

Response from Docsumo

Thank you so much for your review Dario. We want to live by the principle that customers should be able to talk directly to developers to solve the problem. Looking forward to growing together.

Yash A.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great Tool for automation

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

Docsumo is a very easy and an effective tool for automating the data entries from various kind of documents. Will save an organisation a good amount of time and efforts.

Cons

None was the feature was disliked as such

Response from Docsumo

Thanks for the positive feedback! We will keep striving to provide you with a great product and service.

Easy to use document digitisation software

Reviewed on 2019/09/14

Pros

We have been using Docsumo to digitise our invoices which has helped eliminate our manual data entry hours.

The sales process for Docsumo was very smooth and we got a demo from the team on the same day we put in the request. They put us right on track to test the tool. Works as it's supposed to & has helped us save tons of time. We pay according to our invoice volume rather than a fixed amount which is great flexibility for a mid-sized firm like us.

Cons

Need some work to make the UI more intuitive, but I've been told they are working on it. However once you get a hang (which doesn't take too much time honestly), it's a breeze to work on.

Response from Docsumo

Thank you so much for the positive review. We definitely could improve the onboarding flow and will be changing that soon.