ExecVision

Conversation insights to drive rep performance improvements

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

This tool is crap

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

It does provide a fairly simple method to record calls. I can't take that away despite how terrible and entitled the people who work for them are.

Cons

They are run by a con-man who swoops in and preaches Inside Sales techniques from the 90s and charges a ransom. The platform owns every call that is recorded through it so from time to time you'll just receive email notifications that some random person is listening to your call and roasting you in front of a crowd - no consent. The 'support team' is also super condescending and acts like they are the best salespeople on earth without understanding the difference in transactional vs enterprise sales.

Response from ExecVision

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with how the platform was used at your organization.

To clarify a few things, our training and onboarding program focuses on training new users on how to best use the platform to coach Sales Teams. Some clients request a more indepth training, which we do charge for as a value added service. These trainings are run by our CRO, Steve Richard, who is a well know, proven sales trainer with 10+ years of experience.

As for the calls that were used, we do not own the call recordings in the platform; your company does. Our team cannot access or use ANY customer owned data without explicit permission from the company that owns the call. We recommend that companies get permission or at least provide a heads-up to their employees before using/volunteering a call for training purposes.

We regret that you had a poor experience with our Support Team. If you provide more information, we will address the issue.

Marlowe T.

Great tool!

Love execvision!

Pros

This software is such an amazing training tool. Not only does it allow you to review your own calls, but you can also review calls from teammates which helps when you want to review successful calls made by trailblazers on your team. It allows you to focus on what works on calls, and really tighten up your talk tracks.

Cons

Nothing. There isn't anything that I have disliked about this software yet.

Great coaching software with a few glitches

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Great product to help review calls from our sales development team.

Pros

ExecVision is easy to use and provides great collaboration features to help managers and reps discuss the good and bad of every call. The library feature is great so that you can build up a repository of good calls from your team that new reps can listen to during onboarding (and moving forward).

Cons

It seems that the integration with Outreach still needs some work. This seemed to break 1-2 times per month, so our calls wouldn't sync to ExecVision for a few days. I would have also liked to see a checkmark option in Outreach (sales software we use to make our calls) that would allow us to mark calls for review during the call. As a result, we'd have to then go back into ExecVision to find the call.

Response from ExecVision

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're finding value in ExecVision!

Our Tech Team is in the process of optimizing the Outreach Integration to address these exact issues! We've also spoken to the Outreach team about building a "Request Feedback" box in the dialer and they do not support a feature like this at this time.

A work-around would be to flag the calls in ExecVision by clicking the "No Feedback" button on your call card! This will indicate to your manager that you would like them to coach your call.

Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any other questions or comments. Reach us at [email protected] We're always here to help!

Ben C.

Has been very helpful at ensuring I don't miss or forget any parts of my sales...

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Pros

The ability to record my sales calls and demos. Enables me to never miss a beat or a piece of information from the call. It also allows me to focus on the call itself instead of taking copious notes

Cons

I cannot upload recorded demos that are 1 hour or longer. Customer support is spotty and lags in response time.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Ben!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software.

We¿re currently looking into growing our support team. We are a small startup with only two on the customer support staff. All requests and help emails are fielded by us, and we take care in addressing each one.

As always, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected]

Haley A.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Valuable and insightful as it relates to previous cold calls.

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Enables better cold calling skills as it relates to objections.

Pros

Being able to listen to prior cold calls I have made and learn from them. Also love that my manager has the ability to listen to them as well, giving me feedback from a different point of view.

Cons

That we aren't able to record the entire phone conversation. It would be beneficial to hear what the person on the other end of the line is saying as well.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Haley!

Call recording laws do differ between states, and can be confusing. Unfortunately, we have no control over recording legality, which is why you cannot listen to the full conversation. We have a blog article about these laws you can check out here: https://www.execvision.io/2016/07/12/demystifying-call-recording-laws/

Stephen O.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

very effective tool

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Pros

ability to dive deep into calls and really go line by line of how I can apply it to calls moving forward

Cons

the time for a call to be up;oaded to very long and sometimes have to wait a whole day to review a call.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Stephen!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software.

In terms of calls being pulled into ExecVision, we run a sync multiple times an hour. If you find that a call is taking a particularly long time to surface in ExecVision, please email our support team <[email protected]> and we will look into the issue.

If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected] We are always here to help!

Alexa N.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great. I am fairly new to the program, however it's proven to be extremely useful in my success

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Pros

I like how you can go back and listen to anyone's call...not just your own. I also love the feature to score, grade and make note of certain time frames

Cons

I do not like how sometimes my calls recordings sound extremely fuzzy. It has gotten to the point where I can't even hear the 2 voices on the phone because the buzzing is so loud.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Alexa!

We¿re going to follow up with you directly regarding the buzzing noise you mentioned--this may be something our tech team can look into. The recording may have been processed incorrectly, but we do not control the recording device within your dialing system.

Love this tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Good.

Pros

Makes it really easy to break down calls by providing both parties with a visual representation of what happened during the call. As a trainer, this tool saves me time and allows me to be direct with my team.

Cons

I have yet to find an issue with the software. It does what it is supposed to and is pretty easy to use.

Jared W.
  • Industry: Market Research

ExecVision is very user friendly, with superb features!

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Critiquing my call performance.

Pros

I like the fact that you can edit, and mark up particular calls with comments, and even create shortened snippets of calls to better view details.

Cons

The only drawback is that it usually takes, 2-3 hours for the call to actually upload in able to then review it.

Response from ExecVision

Hi Jared- Thanks for the review!

We're always happy to hear that our users are finding value in ExecVision!

While we can't surface your calls immediately after they finish, we are always trying to speed this process up. We typically say between 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you're ever noticing it taking 2-3 hours let our Support Team know so they can investigate!

Let us know if you have any other questions or comments by reaching us at [email protected] We're always here to help!

Anthony M.

Amazing Tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

i like the ease of use the transcripts make it so easy to give and get feed back. this tool helps us analyze our weak spots or areas for improvement and get the right feed back to overcome our weakness with most effective response.

Cons

i dont have any real dislikes at this point

Tony F.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

All the ease and functionality

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

I incorporate Execvision into my daily process. It's become in integral part of how I learn, educate and develop my coaching plans.

Pros

I love the ability to change speeds as well as the keyword finder. Very helpful to locate specific points in the conversation.

Cons

No cons. The tools has all the functionality I need.

• Industry: Market Research

ExecVision Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

It's very useful and helpful to have access to your calls when you need them.

Pros

It's super handy being able to go back and listen to your calls. For training, review, and missing information.

Cons

Most of the time is hard to locate a call that you are looking for. The filters hardly work also.

Kevin B.

It has been a very helpful app for reviewing my demonstrations and making comments/highlights.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

It has helped me get better at selling and has also helped me go back and learn about client's main focuses by listening to their voiced concerns/problems that need to be solved.

Pros

I like the intuitive user interface. It takes virtually zero training to learn how to use, because it is not over-cluttered, and has all of the basic functionality that you would desire as an account executive.

Cons

What I like least is the search functionality. I feel like the "contains" search is not robust enough, and I have to get very creative to find particular saved meetings. An improvement in this area would get rid of all aspects that bother me about the software.

Kristina S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very innovative

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Overall I would say that if used properly this is a great sales tool.

Pros

This software makes being coached an easy process for both the manager and the sales rep. I have been able to make improvements and get a better understanding of my down falls on a call. I love that I can pick a phrase and execvision will tell me how many times I used it. We can all be better sales people and this tool really helps.

Cons

It seems to take over an hour to load certain conversations. This is a little time consuming for me as I like to go ahead and notate good calls for my manager.

Samantha F.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

I love Execvision

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

I like the coaching aspect. I can notate where I can improve, as well as my manager.

Cons

I dislike that the scorecards are averaged out between people vs you just getting you manager's score or your own scores

Darren P.

Invaluable tool to not only help coach newer sales reps, but also get good feedback on my own...

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

see my talking versus my customer's talk time

Pros

cloud-based, tools to help highlight and make comments on calls, share calls with the team, integration with Zoom

Cons

I wish there was a way to send an actual link to the phone call through Execvision. Examples: sometimes I need to pull up a call in a conference room or via email, and getting a quick link is sometimes more convenient than pulling up the app or logging. Also would like to see if it is possible to cut a certain snippet of a call (versus just highlighting a section).

Devius T.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Enlightening

Valuable teaching tool

Pros

I've enjoyed how ExecVision has been teaching tool and allowed me to hone on my skills. I also enjoy how ExecVision allows our organization to share success and not so successful calls with one another as teaching lessons.

Cons

When I find one I will answer this question. I have not been using ExecVision longer enough to find a flaw or a feature I don't like or can't find any use for. Therefore, this would have to be considered another positive until I feel I am without functionality or feature.

Mohamad N.

Not user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

Being able to search for callers by name. It streamlines the process, makes it super easy to find your call

Cons

User experience, the calls are not really prioritize. Seems hard to find a specific call. The phone app terrible

Response from ExecVision

Hi Mohamad!

We're glad to hear that you are getting some value out of ExecVision. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

We'd love to get more feedback from you about your User Experience while using ExecVision. What would you like to see changed in our platform?

In terms of finding a call, ExecVision works as a call timeline. Which means that your most recent call will be at the top of your list. To make finding your calls easier we suggest creating a saved search. Check out this article on how to create one: https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/226128748-Saved-Search

We're in the process of updating our Mobile App too! What kind of features or tools would you like to see?

We always appreciate comments and ideas from our customers! Feel free to let us know what improvements you'd like to see on our tools. Reach us at [email protected] with any questions or comments you have! We're always here to help!

- ExecVision Support

Teddy C.

MY review

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

I really liked the ease of use and how quickly you can review a call with execvision

Cons

a little buggy at times and Im not sure why

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

I like that you can go in and listen to the calls that you have made and in the case of sales the people that have declined your invitations, you can go in and see what you would need to change. You can also make comments on the calls and rate yourself with a survey. You are also allowed to send other users your calls for their review and critiques.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to load or when you are on the site it will kick you out when you select a call.

Tammy D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

LOVE IT

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

I like that i can find all my calls, to go back and reference something

Cons

It takes a while to get a call up once its made

Solid platform

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Pros

Reliable and very easy to use. Team was up and running within hours

Cons

The functionality simple but fairly basic

Shana T.

Wish it had more mobile functionality so I could record notes & ask for feedback while in the...

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

I like that it integrates with Salesforce and forces you to record and your manager to coach since there's accountability on both sides

Cons

I can't listen to my calls in the app unless I enter my password each time (can't do while driving)
I can't listen to my calls in the app unless my phone is unlocked so it pauses every 5 minutes

Response from Vorsight

Hi Shana!
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision!

I¿m glad to hear that you¿re utilizing the app and I want to thank you for giving us feedback it, as it is something that we are interested in improving as more users adopt it in their practice. I¿m sending over your comments to our tech team.

As we get closer to addressing this issue, we¿ll keep you in the know. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected] We are always here to help!

• Industry: Food & Beverages

No better way to review calls- a little difficult to use at times

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

I can review my team's calls. There is little software out there that allows us to review calls- this is the best I've seen!

Cons

Not very intuitive- ease of use is great but clunky and time to review calls is difficult. Need more functionality based upon needs of team- identifying areas on calls, scorecard customization.

Great demo, has been really helpful for individual reflection as well as to get feedback from...

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

The interface is intuitive and easy to use, is also really helpful to ask for feedback from supervisor remote from the front end.

Cons

It would be helpful if libraries were more organizable to group worst/best calls for reflection and a native app to listen on the go would be wonderful as well.

Response from ExecVision

Hey Visionary- Thanks for the review!

We're so glad to hear that you're finding value in ExecVision! Sharing calls with your Supervisors is awesome and a great way to get valuable feedback.

We can definitely work with your team to build out and organize your Libraries! Reach out to us at [email protected] and we can set something up!

Good news though- we actually do have an ExecVision app! You can download this on the Apple or Android app stores.

Let us know if you have any other questions- we're always happy to help!

- The ExecVision Support