ExecVision

Conversation insights to drive rep performance improvements

Dan
Dan

Great product for sales teams!

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Super easy to review your own calls or your peers calls.

Cons

Can't hear both sides of conversation a lot of the time but I think this has to do with recording laws.

Darren
Darren

Invaluable tool to not only help coach newer sales reps, but also get good feedback on my own...

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

see my talking versus my customer's talk time

see my talking versus my customer's talk time

Pros

cloud-based, tools to help highlight and make comments on calls, share calls with the team, integration with Zoom

Cons

I wish there was a way to send an actual link to the phone call through Execvision. Examples: sometimes I need to pull up a call in a conference room or via email, and getting a quick link is sometimes more convenient than pulling up the app or logging. Also would like to see if it is possible to cut a certain snippet of a call (versus just highlighting a section).

Callan
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Idea is there, but execution is not.

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

I am able to listen to my calls, review them for personal and professional growth. I love being able to listen to my calls for training purposes and be able to hear what I can do better. I love being able to listen to get better. I am also able to utilize it as a tool to confirm information.

Pros

I love its functionality to listen to calls, score them, share them, store them, etc that all is great. I love the idea of percentages of who is talking in the conversation. It truly is great to listen to calls, have them in a software and be able to pause/score them. It is a great idea!!

Cons

The information is inaccurate and disorganized. I can never find the calls that I want - not labeled correctly or easy to find. I really hate how I go to find a call and it is labeled wrong and I am unable to search it. Nothing is easily accessible or organized for the user to use easily. It takes FOREVER to find your call. I should be able to search it, be labeled correctly and see it there.

Justin

Execvision gives me the tools I need to be successful

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

the benefits is the ability to listen and review calls with your peers as previously said. I use execvision at least once a week to review how I'm sounding when talking to prospects.

Pros

I'm able to discuss with my peers about my calls and get feedback. It has helped me grow as a salesman because I'm able to listen to my tone, amongst other things.

Cons

The only thing I would change is make the operating system a little easier to navigate and find calls. Maybe add an algorithm to give end users that ability to find calls faster

Tammy
Tammy
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

LOVE IT

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

I like that i can find all my calls, to go back and reference something

Cons

It takes a while to get a call up once its made

Tony
Tony

Great resource for coaching

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

I really like how it separates the two voices on the phone so I can coach to the amount of talking my AE's are doing. I also like that I can highlight sections of the call to focus on allowing for more impactful coaching sessions.

Cons

I dislike how long it takes for the calls to sync and there are no volume controls to increase the volume of each party individually.

Jonah
Jonah
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

We use execvision as a way to review calls for training purposes

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

It does it's job well - it allows you to share calls with another person for (typically) training purposes.

Pros

The system integrates well with our screen sharing tool (Clearslide) and, assuming you remember to click record in the beginning, you don't have to do anything else to get the call in the system.

Cons

I'm not sure how advanced transcript services are on any software (I know they are rapidly improving), but it would be great to have a better sense as to where we are in the call so I can quickly review the important parts. If you actually use all of the functions properly, you can do a decent job of marking the call up with important sections and key points/comments along the call, but it is just super time consuming. If there was a basic transcript you could use as a guide to bounce around the call, it would save a ton of time.

Darryl
Darryl
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

ExecVision must be used by all Inside Sales Managers

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

My team's performance has improved considerably with the call coaching sessions that have been tailored by the ExecVision recorded call and scorecard system. The creation of a best practice Library is going to provide our success rates to improve considerably.

Pros

The ability to scorecard each call and review only selected portions of the call with notes is a great time saver.

Cons

Nothing about the software; the states that require 2 party recording consent limits it's ease of use across all 50 states.

Ryan
Ryan

Easy, customization, great for call reviews

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Overall it has been a great coaching tool when working with coworkers and management. I am new as far as my experience with ExecVision but I'm liking it more and more each day.

Pros

I love the ease of use. I can locate calls easily to review. I'm able to log notes and highlight key areas of calls without having to listen to the whole call multiple times. It is great for a corporate setting.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a few minutes for calls to show up in the log.

Quinten
Quinten

ServiceTitan

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Execvison allows me to learn best practices and share my methods with my sales team seamlessly. By being able to search key words and phrases I can address specific objections scripts and issues directly without having to listen to a huge library of calls

Pros

The customization and ability to personalize how things are stored and searched is huge!

Cons

It can sometimes be hard to follow the search filters to understand all the things breaking down your search

Great coaching software with a few glitches

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Great product to help review calls from our sales development team.

Great product to help review calls from our sales development team.

Pros

ExecVision is easy to use and provides great collaboration features to help managers and reps discuss the good and bad of every call. The library feature is great so that you can build up a repository of good calls from your team that new reps can listen to during onboarding (and moving forward).

Cons

It seems that the integration with Outreach still needs some work. This seemed to break 1-2 times per month, so our calls wouldn't sync to ExecVision for a few days. I would have also liked to see a checkmark option in Outreach (sales software we use to make our calls) that would allow us to mark calls for review during the call. As a result, we'd have to then go back into ExecVision to find the call.

Response from Mediafly

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're finding value in ExecVision!

Our Tech Team is in the process of optimizing the Outreach Integration to address these exact issues! We've also spoken to the Outreach team about building a "Request Feedback" box in the dialer and they do not support a feature like this at this time.

A work-around would be to flag the calls in ExecVision by clicking the "No Feedback" button on your call card! This will indicate to your manager that you would like them to coach your call.

Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any other questions or comments. Reach us at [email protected] We're always here to help!

Sam

nothing but great things to help reps follow process and get the most out of customer...

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

How it allows you to coach the employee on ways they provide information to customers. Once you coach you can review and grade the employee on the call.

Cons

I would like to have reports generated in excel files. This would be easier then the current way you have to review/account for who you coach.

Response from Mediafly

Hi Sam- Thanks for the review!

We love hearing that our Coaches are finding value in ExecVision! Have you thought about creating a Hall of Fame Library for all of your teams best calls?

Our Team is working on a Coaches Corner feature that will help you track your team's activities and the calls that you've coached! In the meantime, you could create a saved search on all calls where you've left feedback!

Reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions on how to make a saved search for the activity you're looking for. We'd be happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Sean

It's a really good product. I use it daily.

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

We share calls within our team to better refine best practices. I get better on my calls and more quickly deliver value to my accounts based off of the feedback this software facilitates.

Pros

I like the ability to quickly and clearly annotate and share calls with my team. My calls sync quickly and I can review calls in close to real-time.

Cons

The highlight/comment functions are a little clunky. I'd like to be able to move the pop up box on the screen. It would also be great if I could pause the call while writing a comment or highlight.

Response from Mediafly

Hi Sean!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your feedback around the annotating features.

Though the highlighting and commenting widgets cannot be moved, you can pause while commenting and highlighting.

In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected]. We are always here to help!

Amazing idea and core functionality. Rough around the edges.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Despite some of my admin-based complaints about integrations, etc, this tool has been a huge help to our team. We've just brought on some senior sales leadership to our mostly young startup, and this has really helped let our sales leadership interface directly into what are reps are saying, when they say it, and how their delivery is. It has bridged a historical gap for us between management's theories and our team's actual practices.

Pros

I like the ability to easily integrate with SF, and the core functionality - voice transcribing phone calls with the ability for coaches (or anyone, really) to leave specific comments at specific intervals and then pass back to the reps. Hall of Fame/Shame calls can be distributed among the team. And actually my favorite part is the repository of horrible calls our team keeps for laughs...folks who don't want to take sales calls says some pretty entertaining things...

Cons

A lot of pieces of the integration feel a bit sloppy. Well, mostly the GoTo Meeting integration, but the Salesforce integration is essentially just a large query and there is no place for me as the admin to directly control the criteria of the query. It generally pulls data just fine, but as someone pretty familiar with queries, I would like some personal control without reaching out to support. The GTM integration, without going into specifics of how it works, has given us tremendous trouble for multiple reasons across multiple Users. They don't have a full custom interface for that, which may be coming, for now though, this part is half-baked.

ExecVision is an amazing tool!

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

I am a sales manager and I use Execvision daily. It is an excellent tool to provide coaching to your reps. Listening to their calls with the ability to give them feedback is super helpful to their development as cold callers. We even had some onsite trainings with the execs at Execvision. The whole staff is very friendly and helpful.

Pros

-Ability to listen, critique, and highlight my sales reps calls
-New, excellent reporting features
-Overall Scorecard grading system
-Wonderful Customer Support

Cons

-The software is excellent, but there have been 1 or 2 bugs that made the screen jump. However, customer support fixed it within 24 hours, so not a big issue.

Frank

I have been using ExecVision for a few months and found it very beneficial is gauging my own...

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

A truer picture of how I come across to potential clients.

A truer picture of how I come across to potential clients.

Pros

I like the way the conversations are broken up, how you are able to see when you're talking too much and what the potential for personal improvement is.

Cons

I would love to see the content better organized with options for date, time and less of the randomness on how you see the calls. Having to go and submit the call numbers is difficult if you don't take the extra step to write down the number at the time of the call.

Response from Mediafly

Hi Frank!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate that you're working to learn the product to use it best.

The advanced search option should help you with filtering calls. Simply click `Advanced Search¿ next to the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up various search filters on the left to help you find the calls you¿re looking for.

Here¿s a help article on the topic < https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/225945327-Advanced-Search-Filters->

If you're ever stumped on how to use the software, or having any problems, email [email protected] and we can set up a call to assist you. We are always here to help!

Mohamad

Not user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

Being able to search for callers by name. It streamlines the process, makes it super easy to find your call

Cons

User experience, the calls are not really prioritize. Seems hard to find a specific call. The phone app terrible

Response from Mediafly

Hi Mohamad!

We're glad to hear that you are getting some value out of ExecVision. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

We'd love to get more feedback from you about your User Experience while using ExecVision. What would you like to see changed in our platform?

In terms of finding a call, ExecVision works as a call timeline. Which means that your most recent call will be at the top of your list. To make finding your calls easier we suggest creating a saved search. Check out this article on how to create one: https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/226128748-Saved-Search

We're in the process of updating our Mobile App too! What kind of features or tools would you like to see?

We always appreciate comments and ideas from our customers! Feel free to let us know what improvements you'd like to see on our tools. Reach us at [email protected] with any questions or comments you have! We're always here to help!

- ExecVision Support

Laurie
  • Industry: Public Safety

ExecVision Rocks

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

We have been using Execvision for call coaching and also have been hosting a monthly call contest where reps post what they feel are their best calls and put in comments and highlights. Then the entire team and team leaders go in and listen and vote for the best call. The winner gets a tacky trophy that they get to proudly display on their desk for the month. Until they have to present it to the next months winner as a proud recipient!

Pros

Love how it records the calls and you can listen to the entire call or fast forward and back in the call
you Can forward calls to peers or managers for review and put in comments or highlights.

Cons

Sometimes takes time for calls to post online

• Industry: Food & Beverages

It's been great and very easy to use. I listen to a lot of calls from other reps and myself!

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Very critical in getting promoted or being able to learn from more experienced sales reps. It's absolutely necessary for us to use this to pick up new skills, tips, and how to enhance my position at the company.

Pros

Ease and accessibility. Very simple to sort through calls and pick which rep I'd like to listen to at one given time. The other thing that's nice is the quality of the call and ability to make notes for each section. Being able to fast-forward or jump to certain highlighted points is very helpful as well

Cons

Biggest struggle that I have is the time it takes to upload calls. Not sure if there is trouble syncing with our sales Outreach software but sometimes I'd like to hear a call right after and it takes sometimes an hour for it to register or not until next day to upload into my account

Excellent tool for Coaching!

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

My overall experience with Execvision has been very positive. The keyword search tool, the ability to tell who is talking when and for how long, scorecard capability, and library build tool has helped tremendously in jump starting our Sales Coaching Culture.

Pros

Execvision makes coaching improvements to sales calls a lot easier than it was for us in the past. With the ability to search and identify key terms not only gives us a platform to change bad habits, but also identify positive ones. This helps us build a robust library of calls that we can access whenever we hire someone new. Drastically cuts down on the ramp up time.

Cons

The biggest draw back is that not every call attaches to an account in our CLM. This causes extra work for the sales agent when they have to go into the account and connect the call. Further, the number that was called also doesn't show up anywhere when you are reviewing a call.

Helpful for reviewing sales calls and demonstrations after the fact.

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

The automatic sync between the library and my phone
The ease of uploading recorded sales demonstrations
ability to mark up and highlight calls to pull out certain sections of the call

Cons

Sharing calls is mostly geared for internal use. When I want to send to an outside prospect, I need to first send it to myself and then send out to the prospect

Trevor
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent for reviewing calls /scoring and listening

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Great call scoring, feedback from managers, quality of the recorded call is perfect

Pros

The product is really user friendly. The buttons and navigation of the website is smooth. Also, it's easy to share with managers and co-workers who score calls

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to refresh the page and will pop up with no calls when using the advanced search function.

Marvin

I love ExecVision!

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

This software has truly helped and increase our sales #'s. Great customer service also!!!!!!

Cons

Sometimes they have glitches but it gets fixed asap.

Paul

You can't beat hearing an actual call

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Pros

Being able to hear calls, share, make comments is huge for Inside Sales. Having the ability to make a library of Greatest Hits is also huge for the callers.

Cons

Wish the calls were loaded faster. We have to go to another source to hear calls that require immediate feedback.

Justin

easy to use interface and mobile available...

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

I like the way you can edit calls and highlight and share particular sections with ease. The interface is responsive.

Cons

Sometimes when you filter your call results, the software does not load all the calls that meet the criteria. This happens maybe 1/5 filter searches.