Electric Ease

Estimation and job management solution for electricians

5 /5 (10 reviews) Write a Review!
Kim P.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great app supported by a great team!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/17

The app we were using wasn't the most user friendly for the field personnel and I was constantly looking for work arounds to make it work better. We finally decided to look for something that encompassed what we needed to streamline the process and make everyone work more efficiently. Electric Ease makes that happen!

Pros

Executive and the team were awesome to interact with. Any questions I had were meet with speedy responses with either explanations of how to do what I was looking for or suggestions on how we could make something work better for us. Executive having industry experience is huge and shows in the product.

Cons

The only piece missing for us was being able to create an invoice in the app. This is a fantastic estimating software, we just wanted to be able to invoice in the same app. Executive and the team are rolling out the integration with QuickBooks soon and that will complete the package!

Michael B.
Industry: Telecommunications

Easy Setup

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

All positive! The staff was very helpful in answering our questions and the demo was very in depth. There is no pressure to buy which made for a very nice buying experience.

Pros

We loved how easy it was to get this program implemented. There are no downloads so we were bidding with the software in a little over an hour after purchase. There are several very nice features that come with this software yet it is so simple to use.

Cons

There are a couple small functionality items that could be different but overall this is an amazing product especially for the price.

Josh F.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Pros

The name says it all. The ease of this product is hands down the best I've used. Its easy to navigate and easy to adjust to your market so your bids are competitive every time.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about this product. They are always coming out with new stuff to save me time and money.

Eric B.

The Best!

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Pros

I have been using Electric Ease for a while now and I couldn't ask for a better software for bidding electrical project. Works with small, medium and large projects! Electric Ease is easy to use and provides lots of training videos. I will and have recommend this to anyone.

Cons

I wish the app had more features, mainly time card access

Kyle S.

electric ease

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

This software has already paid for itself by saving our team time by streamlining our estimating, purchase ordering and time sheets.

Pros

The best part of switching to Electric Ease is how quickly we got up to speed with the software. We were bidding projects the same day as we installed Electric Ease.

Cons

the integration with van meter purchasing is flawless

David B.

Small Electrical Contractor in California

Reviewed on 2018/07/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The customer service was unmatched, and the system was easy to implement. Being able to speak with an electrical contractor that knew the struggle was even better. Thanks guy!

Cons

No cons great for doing proposals, staying organized, and sharing information through the software to my team.

Jeremy M.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great product for the price!

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Pros

I have been using Electric ease for about 6 months now and it is just great, The program itself is fantastic and the customer support is second to none. I can't wait to see what they have in store for the future.

Cons

Time clocks for employees to use on there smart phones would be a nice add-on

Mike K.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate site. Web based software that can be used even out of the office.

Cons

The material list takes some time to navigate/ trouble finding part numbers

Benjamin M.
Industry: Construction

Straight Forward and Easy to Use!!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Pros

Great product at a great value!! Definitely recommend this software for anyone that is looking for an affordable estimating program!

Cons

Cant really think of any. Product and customer service were great!

Drew S.

Great!

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Decreased my time estimating, increase accuracy of estimates. Couldn't ask for anything else!

Pros

Effective and Efficient. Spending less time putting together estimates. Overall accuracy of estimates has increased more than I can measure.

Cons

Great customer service, no cons to report.