Top Producer CRM

All in one real estate CRM

3,7
3,5
3,6
3,3
3,8
Arielle D.

Excellent Real Estate CRM

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

A great program for the price and really provides a lot of helpful features

Pros

Top Producer is a great CRM that can link to your listings, automatically email clients, set client anniversary dates & touches, just an overall excellent CRM to help with transactions

Cons

The interface seemed a little difficult to learn at first and the set up was a little strenuous however it became the most used platform we've ever had

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Arielle!

We appreciate being a part of your business !

Tamara D.
Company size: Self Employed

Real estate focused solution with easy-to-use web interface in Top Producer X version

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

The sales and support interactions were all excellent, at every step of the way, from initial sales contact to following up to make sure I continue to be successful. Their sales and support people know their product roadmap and have input to product developments. This shows their product management is on point. Good product management is the key to having a system which will support their users continued success.

Pros

The contacts are easy to import and easy to set up in the Top Producer X web version. I enjoy seeing my email conversations within the contacts. It is a good addition to my normal work environment, using Win10 touchscreen laptop. I keep Top Producer X as one tab open in a Chrome web browser alongside social media and property information throughout my working day. The layout makes it easy to update information and next steps for multiple clients and contacts.

Cons

The web version doesn't have all the features of their legacy 8i product. They have an active development team working on porting features from an older system (which is still functional) into the newer system I started on, Top Producer X. Mobile version still needs updates to newer interface. Text messages sent from the TPX CRM are hard to view and act on responses on my mobile device. It's not perfect, but I have trust that they will incrementally provide updates that solve these issues and more.

Anoir R.

Amsterdam Netherlands Broker

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

Over the years TP has been a front runner, however now I feel that other companies are doing pretty well as a competitor

Pros

I used to swear by Topproducer.

I have been using your software for the last 15 years (not continuously) as I moved abroad to the Netherlands. Now I’m using it again.

What I like most is the search functionality that can be used in an advanced way.

Cons

What I don’t like at all is that Market Snapshot can not be used in the Netherlands, it would have giving me an amazing advantage as no CRM offers that.

I also had quite a lot of problems with syncing calendar and contacts in terms of the calendar going awol a few times with the sync and the duplicates contacts that I had to remove manually and lost a lot of time in

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback Anoir! Unfortunately there are no plans for Market Snapshot? Reports in the Netherlands. Feel free to reach us to check on your calendar / contact sync. We appreciate being a part of your business!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ryan C.
Industry: Real Estate

Great for large brokerages, terrible for end users

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

I did not like it at all. I was never a fan the more I learned, and the more I got frustrated with the overdone workings of it. Too many steps for simple tasks. It is too time consuming to use, and discourages follow up with clients, when the CRM software is the burden.

Pros

It is a tried and true platform for brokerages and teams to track deals, clients, and every aspect of the business. it can do a lot, and I mean a LOT. This is the industry standard software that has been around for ages in Real Estate.

Cons

It is severely outdated. It is cumbersome, not easy to navigate, and just clunky. Its a step above an old DOS system that has been modified to work in windows. Its behind the times, and difficult for end users that, especially if they are not very tech savvy, to use and operate. Deals and clients seem to get lost in the mist, its hard to know what way is up.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Kristin G.

Everything a CRM Should Be

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Excellent. From purchasing the software to getting everything set up... I have had a great experience.

Pros

Functionality, tools available, interface, style and design of the software

Cons

When using 8i I need to use Internet Explorer. That's the biggest downfall. I use Chrome for everything so having to have another browser open is a little bit frustrating.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Kristin! We appreciate being a part of your business.Upgrades will continue to come!

David H.

New User

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/10/02

So far I don't see anyone that is able to do better than Top Producer so I plan to stay here. I do hope more updates will happen to make Top Producer more automated it would really help me.

Pros

I'm new user just getting started so I'm not familiar with many of the features yet. One feature that I loved is the other CRMs I used at least 50% of the emails I sent went to junk or spam folders making over half my communication never reach my clients. When testing Top Producer every email I send out of the CRM actually goes into the inbox.

Cons

I wish there were features to make text and emailing more automated. I wish that when a leads information was transferred into the CRM such as from IDX Broker that I could set up an automatic text messaging response instead of manually having to do it. I with there was an auto feature that could be set up to tell the CRM when "X" happen I want this text to be sent out. Then within a certain about of time send this email. If the features could be made more automated it would give me more time on other clients and help me acquire new clients easier.

Hina P.

Top Producer Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Not bad. Customer Service was very nice.

Pros

Getting to the contacts was great and adding notes. The dashboard was good, workable.

Cons

They had no good new drip marketing campaigns. Newsletters etc. Graphics were dated compared to the CRMs that were keeping up with new social media technology.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Hina!

We appreciate being a part of your business

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Emily K.

Too Cumbersome - Slowed Us Down

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Overall, we used it for about a year before we switched to our broker's new program, which was free and a lot more user friendly.

Pros

There were a lot of options available for Client/Contact Follow Up and pre-loaded template emails in addition to the ones we added to choose from.

Cons

It is WAY to cumbersome. There are so many steps involved to set up a client, to putting them on a plan, to checking off their list of where they are in a transaction. If you are not someone who wants to play with a program in order to learn it, this is not for you.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Emily for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you had that experience. Our next generation CRM has almost completed beta, it offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface. We hope to hear from you in the future !

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It is not the top producer

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

I really did not think it was worth the price. When you are paying monthly for something you want it to work. Also, you want good customer service experience which I do not feel that they have to meet the needs of its users.

Pros

I liked the layout and set up of the product. The easy or staying on top of activities and reminders that it provided.

Cons

The programs required that you be on top of your contact list. I had it linked to mine and it was constantly duplicating my contacts so that I had sometimes as many as 3 or 4 of the same person. When I called in for assistance they said I would need to delete the entire CRM that I took months to set up and start over.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience, you should never need to delete your CRM, we are happy to help duplication errors. Have you checked out our next generation CRM ? It offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Kathryn B.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Old School

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/03/05

I keep it because I can't get my info out of the system. And I don't feel it's worth hiring someone to copy all down into an new system -- probably would take someone 30 days, 10 hours a day.

Pros

Not much. It is too old school and complicated.

Cons

You can not download all of the information you have put in the system. You can get the name and contact info. No addresses, no notes, no list of items sent to a particular client.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Kathryn for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. Did you know you have access to Top Producer X CRM in beta? It offers text, streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can start using it with your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Neomi L.

Keeps me organized!

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

Great.

Pros

I gave Top Producer 3 stars for ease of use because it does take some time to learn the platform and get everything in place and running. But once you do it's easy and customer support has been great and always walks me through whatever issue I'm having. I like all the features and reports and how it connects with my gmail account. Great way to track your pipeline and stay on top of your prospects and past clients.

Cons

Sometimes there are miscellaneous features I wish it had that come to mind when in the program, but can't think of any at this very moment. Nothing to the point of wanting to switch to another CRM. I do wish it was a little cheaper each month of course. : )

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Neomi! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM in beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Julianne L.
Industry: Real Estate

BEST CRM for Real Estate E V E R!

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

My experiences with TopProducer have been nothing short of fabulous! The customer service is amazing and every person I have ever needed to speak with at TopProducer has been friendly and knowledgable.

Pros

TopProducer is a complete CRM with so many features that Realtors need! From contact management and lead conversion, to transaction management - this is the sole reason I have been successful as an individual agent for over 15 years and now my entire team of basically brand new agents are also incredibly successful as well!

Cons

To be perfectly honest - there isn't anything I don't like. It does everything I need to manage my business and my team! I'm excited about the new features coming out in 2020! This just keeps getting better and better!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Julianne for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business!

Gina S.
Company size: Self Employed

Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

Pros

I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Stephanie C.

Top Producer in real estate

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Our experience has been good overall. The customer service is terrific! What I love most about customer service is the clock to chat feature. Agents are always ready and able to answer my questions.

Pros

It is very robust! I love the way you can add tons of information about a contact. I also really appreciate the “Coach”. It reminds me to be in contact with 5 new people every day based on parameters I set up for different contact types. I also like how easy it is to send an email to select contact types making it even easier to stay top of mind.

Cons

The thing I dislike most is the way that contacts have to be entered when there is a household of two or more. For example, I help a husband and wife list and sell their home and buy a new one. I am normally working with both parties throughout the process and build a relationship with both. Unfortunately, Top Producer requires two individual records of I want both individuals to be included in the Coach feature, market snapshot and other very powerful tools. On the other hand, by creating two contact records for the same household, I have the risk of duplicates when sending a mailing. Plus that means there are two records to update with changes and notes.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Stephanie for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, you can save multiple phone numbers and emails under one contact. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Blaine T.

Top Producer Contact Managament System

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Staying with all prospects and clients makes it all worth while. I have had prospects in my system for several years before they purchased a property. Not every lead is ready to pull the trigger immediately. I have had any clients say over the years that because I was consistent with my follow up is one reason they dealt with us!

Pros

Top Producer has been our go to software for over 15 years. I have several thousand contacts in my data base and it would be impossible to manage them without such a system. The pre written emails and letter are very appropriate for the real estate industry, although we have added dozens additional for individual specific applications. I insist that out new associates use the program, 1 so they can do the proper client follow up, 2 so I can over see that prospects and clients are being followed up the right way.

Cons

Sometimes getting the signatures correct on the bottom of our emails need extra work. The drafting sometimes needs adjustments before sending out the email. I always check the finished email before I hit send, so this can be somewhat cumbersome id doing 10 to 30 emails in the morning.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Blaine for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your successful business! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, but it includes great new email technology that will use your current account (gmail,outlook, etc) + signatures when sending any communication! P.S. We'll also track who opens every email! You can check it out by using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Tammy H.
Industry: Real Estate

Top Producer, just about everything I need, all in one place!

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Inside this awesome program, Top Producer... I track my closings, I track my leads, I track my client's important dates, to include birthdays, I track all my closed transactions as well as stay in constant contact with my buyer & seller prospects. Everything I need is here in this CRM. The customer service is superb and they are very patient! If you are considering this software, look no further, totally worth your investment!

Pros

I love the follow-up coach as well as the activity calendar. I am an experienced user and would not know what to do without it, it tells me who to call on a specific day to remain in touch with my prospects and past clients.

Cons

I do not like that TP is not able to send voicemail drops and text messages. I am waiting for those features as this technology is very useful in my industry.
I think the drip campaigns could be improved to make it a more usable feature, I had to create my own for specific types of follow up, but TP does allow you to do that, so I just use my own plans, designed by me.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, and includes texting functionality! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Renata S.
Company size: Self Employed

TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Pros

Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

Cons

When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

Roz A.

Good Product for Transaction Mgt pay attention to the contract

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/04/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The experience with Top Producer is good, the customer support is polite and helpful. Do pay attention to the contract when signing up. You can't get out of the agreement easily and if you sign up for a bundle you are in it for a 1 year contract. My recommendation would be to sign up for the basic plan see if it works for you then go on to a bundle plan. I did the reverse, and later switched companies where I didn't need the website or Market Snapshot etc and it I couldn't adjust easily I was stuck paying for it for 5 months at $114/ a month and not using it.

Pros

We had used Top Producer from 1999 to 2010 an decided to buy it again because of our past success with the transaction plans. I think Top Producer is a good suite of products for the right person. Activities management is probably the best feature. It's great to use when you have a transaction coordinator.

Cons

Learning this product is time consuming. Plan to spend the time to immerse yourself in this. I personally did not find it to be intuitive but I'm not the best at technology. I think if you are a single agent this may not be the easiest option. If you have a good administrative assistant that has the time to learn this and dig deep, I've found assistants really like the plans.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Roz! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

Beth D.

Couldn't work without it

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

It is the only thing keeping me on top of things. This product allows me to set plans and then just do the tasks as they come up. It keeps my schedule, if it isn't on the schedule it doesn't get done. I couldn't do have the work I do without TP keeping me organized and on schedule. It would be impossible to juggle all my clients without this product.

Pros

This product has got all the bells and whistles. It is easy to use and as your knowledge and experience grows the product grows with you. Customer service is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Cons

Doesn't show the zip code on a search result page

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! We love to hear that you're looking for ways to target clients and segment your audience. Please contact support to see how we can help. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality for targeting customers, leads or custom lists! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Aaron W.

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use and functionality I have used Top producers for over 17 years is by far the easiest to use a maneuver around

Cons

No app I wish there was an app for top producer make it a little bit easier so that you don’t have to get online

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Aaron!

Have you considered adding our mobile widget? Check out this article : https://www.topproducer.com/campus/top-producer-mobile/getting-started/bookmark-tpm/

We appreciate being a part of your business!

Travis O.
Industry: Real Estate

Top Producer user for 11+ Years - Great All Encompassing Real Estate Database Management Tool.

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Our whole database, follow up systems, listing systems, closing systems and business is in Top Producer. We use Top Producer to remind us to stay in front of our prospects and clients - and to ensure we do not drop the ball with anything. Great software at an affordable price!

Pros

The best part about Top Producer is the ability to customize the content that is within it. You are able to build your systems, action plans, listing plans, closing plans and follow up campaigns all in one spot. What I have found when working with a team of agents over the past 11 years is that when building systems, the best thing to do is to have them all in one place - Top Producer does that. You can grow your business and/or team as big as you want - Top Producer is scale-able by being able to add users (either admin or agents). Our team would be lost with out it.

Cons

Some of the content in Top Producer is a little dated or irrelevant. We use all custom content that we have built so it is really a non-issue for us.

Michael M.
Industry: Real Estate

Top Producer is a key part of my business.

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

I have had Top Producer for 31 years, before it became an internet program. I have always found it to be indispensable. Invaluable in so manu functions to support an active Realtor.
There is a learning curve for anyone starting to use it but your tech support team are fabulous. They have an abubdance of knowledge, skill and patience.

Pros

Control of my database with entry of all listings, closings,activities and events
One click posting of emails to appropriate client "Activities completed". Personalized emails directly from the client data page.
Calendar and reminders.
Marketing. Easy to produce attractive flyers.
Income and expense tracker

Cons

I haven't checked recently but Market snapshot was not available in Canada. I realize this is not a Top Producer decision but rather an overly protective canadian industry.
It would be good to have it.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback MIchael! We appreciate being a part of your business! We will reach out if Market Snapshot becomes available in Ontario!

Michael A.

The CRM of all CRMs

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

Pros

The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Cons

Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

Justine W.
Industry: Real Estate

Great for managing a high quantity of leads

Reviewed on 2020/08/22

Overall, I like using it for real estate. It is a good CRM and helps organize my business.

Pros

Top Producer is simple to use and makes managing a list of leads simple which saves me a ton of time. It was easy to set up.

Cons

It is a little more expensive than some other platforms that are out there that can offer more.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank your for your feedback Justine!

We're happy to be a part of your business

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Conrad A.

TOP PRODUCER IS GREAT

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

I have been using Top producer since 1995 and have over 10,000 contacts. It is comprehensive and indispensable. I love when I am able to pull up past information from years before to remind my contacts how long we have been acquainted and/or doing business. together.
The calendar and transaction reminders are fantastic. And , what a great feature Google Sync is.

Pros

Activities calendar
contacts information and history
google sync
Listing and Closing information
Seller's net sheet
Listing presentation

Cons

The lost of email history and google sync when the Google password is changed. I would be nice if that history could be recaptured or saved.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.