Ryan C.

Great for large brokerages, terrible for end users

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

I did not like it at all. I was never a fan the more I learned, and the more I got frustrated with the overdone workings of it. Too many steps for simple tasks. It is too time consuming to use, and discourages follow up with clients, when the CRM software is the burden.

Pros

It is a tried and true platform for brokerages and teams to track deals, clients, and every aspect of the business. it can do a lot, and I mean a LOT. This is the industry standard software that has been around for ages in Real Estate.

Cons

It is severely outdated. It is cumbersome, not easy to navigate, and just clunky. Its a step above an old DOS system that has been modified to work in windows. Its behind the times, and difficult for end users that, especially if they are not very tech savvy, to use and operate. Deals and clients seem to get lost in the mist, its hard to know what way is up.

Gina S.

Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

Pros

I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Stephanie C.

Top Producer in real estate

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Our experience has been good overall. The customer service is terrific! What I love most about customer service is the clock to chat feature. Agents are always ready and able to answer my questions.

Pros

It is very robust! I love the way you can add tons of information about a contact. I also really appreciate the “Coach”. It reminds me to be in contact with 5 new people every day based on parameters I set up for different contact types. I also like how easy it is to send an email to select contact types making it even easier to stay top of mind.

Cons

The thing I dislike most is the way that contacts have to be entered when there is a household of two or more. For example, I help a husband and wife list and sell their home and buy a new one. I am normally working with both parties throughout the process and build a relationship with both. Unfortunately, Top Producer requires two individual records of I want both individuals to be included in the Coach feature, market snapshot and other very powerful tools. On the other hand, by creating two contact records for the same household, I have the risk of duplicates when sending a mailing. Plus that means there are two records to update with changes and notes.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Stephanie for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, you can save multiple phone numbers and emails under one contact. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Tammy H.

Top Producer, just about everything I need, all in one place!

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Inside this awesome program, Top Producer... I track my closings, I track my leads, I track my client's important dates, to include birthdays, I track all my closed transactions as well as stay in constant contact with my buyer & seller prospects. Everything I need is here in this CRM. The customer service is superb and they are very patient! If you are considering this software, look no further, totally worth your investment!

Pros

I love the follow-up coach as well as the activity calendar. I am an experienced user and would not know what to do without it, it tells me who to call on a specific day to remain in touch with my prospects and past clients.

Cons

I do not like that TP is not able to send voicemail drops and text messages. I am waiting for those features as this technology is very useful in my industry.
I think the drip campaigns could be improved to make it a more usable feature, I had to create my own for specific types of follow up, but TP does allow you to do that, so I just use my own plans, designed by me.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, and includes texting functionality! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Conrad A.

TOP PRODUCER IS GREAT

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

I have been using Top producer since 1995 and have over 10,000 contacts. It is comprehensive and indispensable. I love when I am able to pull up past information from years before to remind my contacts how long we have been acquainted and/or doing business. together.
The calendar and transaction reminders are fantastic. And , what a great feature Google Sync is.

Pros

Activities calendar
contacts information and history
google sync
Listing and Closing information
Seller's net sheet
Listing presentation

Cons

The lost of email history and google sync when the Google password is changed. I would be nice if that history could be recaptured or saved.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Katrina H.

SO much improvement in TPX

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

TPX plus Market Snapshot allows me to stay in front of potential clients effortlessly. I can go back and engage when I have a "computer day"! I anticipate that it will increase productivity. It has already made me aware of changes I need to make in my business.

Pros

All of the new features that Realtors will use are now easy to find and easy to navigate. To be honest, I would get lost before, but with TPX, I will take some time to get to know it and TPX will be the CRM that I use. I'm now a RAVING FAN!! This will show you the last time you reached out to a potential client as well as allow you to save properties to their profile! (Property Insights). Give it a try!

Cons

The previous version was very complex and difficult to navigate. So far, I haven't seen anything that I don't like!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank your for the glowing review Katrina! We're glad to be a part of your business.

Great way to keep track of activities

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I wouldn't use every feature, but it's nice that they are there.

Pros

It is a GREAT alternative to a phone book. It stores all of the hundreds of contacts we have in the office and easily lets us import MLS info to addresses to keep track of listings. Whenever we advertise or show anything we go into the program and record it. Every month we create listing reports and share them with our owners to let them know what exposure their listing has gotten.

Cons

It can be awkward, and we used to use the flyer-maker feature but I found it to be a little slow and clunky.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM almost completed beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Brooke S.

Great CRM that is capable of SO much more than you'd think!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

This software is definitely the "Cadillac" of all CRM software as far as I'm concerned. I'm in Real Estate and have dabbled in several different CRM's. So many are determined to "dumb it down" so much that it doesn't have all the items you need to keep track of and some are determined to make the system super confusing it seems. Top Producer is a robust CRM that can put action plans into place, keep track of birthdays/anniversaries for a main contact/spouse/kids/etc., integrate with leads coming in. and so much more.

Cons

The only con I can really state is that some people may find that it's such a robust system, they may get overwhelmed initially. My main advice is to review their help section. There are several how-to videos and topics that can help in almost any area.

Harry S.

My review for Top Producer CRM

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

Reminders and tracking email exhchanges.

Cons

Your personnel cannot explain why all mass emails to hotmail.com can’t reach my clients.
Also, we cannot track who opens the mail.
Read receipt is also optional.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks Harry for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Katha T.

TPX is Outstanding!

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

Pros

The new TPX software is so fresh, clean and connected. This is a very intuitive system.
I am an Agent with KW and I'm an Account Executive with Top Producer. As an Agent, using this CRM is a dream.
As an Account Executive, I love helping Agent simplify their business and get the most out of their day. Every Agent who uses Top Producer experiences the benefits of this software immediately.

Cons

I can't complain about the system. With new features being added and updated the company is right on track.

Selenne M.

It was a great system. Just a little dated as far as looks.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

I got a couple deals from it.

Pros

Great CRM and great for long term follow up. It had daily reminders, it sent out emails to leads I had not been able to make phone contact with.

Cons

It seemed dated, the system was great but the looks and ease of use wasn't great. It didnt seem to flow to easily.

Karyn N.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Top producer not good for volume producers

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

I was impressed at first and excited. Then once i realized the limitations and tried to cancel I was put on hold for so long I had to give up. I originally thought they would some time I would come back if they get a search function and email to be more helpful and they refused to credit me at all for my 1 year subscription!
Siting well you signed the contract.. What ever.. Bye bye top producer. Too many choices out there to be treated like that.

Pros

The way it looks and the idea that I could have everything in one place. But that did not happen.

Cons

Unable to search when you have multiple properties you have to look through the the entire list of properties. This is not helpful when you have a high volume of properties. It would be fine for the 1 or two deal person.

The email function seemed like a winner but does not really track incoming only outgoing

Mark C.

Top producer not working with MLS

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

At the beginning I liked most of the features that it offered, contact management, letter and e-mail campaigns, CMA and flyers.

Cons

I have been using this system for over 13 years and have had issues in the past with a several functions of their system. Now their system in not communicating with my MLS board which has been going on for over a month. When I call they tell me that they have a ticket open and that the development team is working on it and can not tel me anymore about the issues or when it will be completed. The purpose of this system is to make our jobs easier not harder. They have no issues collecting the fees to use the system but not able to make it work properly.

Misty S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Top Producer is the Standard for Real Estate

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

I used TP for many years as my business grew.

Pros

Top Producer is a great CRM/Transaction Management tool for agents and brokers growing their business.

Cons

Can be a bit of a learning curve to figure out use.

Mark C.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

I have only used it a short time and building my clients but from my experience so far it’s a great system and helpful for my business. Tech support is awesome to work with. Thankyou [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for everything

Pros

It is not just easy use system, but a handy system for my job needs.

Cons

To a couple of tries to get handy at using it.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Checkout our latest feature Dynamic Workflows and keep in touch !

• Used Other for 6-12 months

Extremely Dated and Specific to Traditional Households

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Pros

I really like the idea of action plans that can be set for each prospect on the fly. So you can designate, say, a 6-month buyer action plan or a 3-year seller action plan.

Cons

Working in an international city, it was difficult to put my clients in the proper fields as their address fields do not support international addresses. The way family members are buried within one contact record is also problematic for me. And overall the user experience is dated.

Hannah D.

I Love Top Producer for My Business!

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

I love Top Producer and plan to continue to use it! They also have great, supportive training.

Pros

I have tried various different CRMs as a Realtor, and so far, Top Producer is the best fit for myself and my business. It has a really great layout for creating campaigns. I run an expireds campaign on it and it keeps me on track daily. Other CRMs just are not robust enough to do this.

Cons

I think the software could be organized a little better and it could be more intuitive to find where certain functions are on the platform.

Renata S.

TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Pros

Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

Cons

When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

Aaron W.

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use and functionality I have used Top producers for over 17 years is by far the easiest to use a maneuver around

Cons

No app I wish there was an app for top producer make it a little bit easier so that you don’t have to get online

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Aaron!

Have you considered adding our mobile widget? Check out this article : https://www.topproducer.com/campus/top-producer-mobile/getting-started/bookmark-tpm/

We appreciate being a part of your business!

Justine W.

Great for managing a high quantity of leads

Reviewed on 2020/08/22

Overall, I like using it for real estate. It is a good CRM and helps organize my business.

Pros

Top Producer is simple to use and makes managing a list of leads simple which saves me a ton of time. It was easy to set up.

Cons

It is a little more expensive than some other platforms that are out there that can offer more.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank your for your feedback Justine!

We're happy to be a part of your business

Jenifer D.

Top Producer CRM is great for real estate teams

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Team collaboration and task management. Listing management.

Pros

Customer support at Top Producer is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The software is easy to use once it's set up. Tasks can be assigned to assistants or agents and easily changed when there's turnover on the team.

Cons

Scheduling by date can be complicated for long term action plans, like annual/holiday marketing plans. Set up can be a beast but this likely the case with any new CRM set up.

Linda D.

Was good!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

It's been good, but it needs to be updated to today's standards.

Pros

I does capture every single lead that I receive.

Cons

Still using old Keller Williams non-compliant logos, so I can't utilize their built in marketing. Clunky to use.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include modern streamlined functionality. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Michele D.

Organized and technologically savvy software for Real Estate Agents

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

This software will help you generate more leads and business.

Pros

This allows you to always keep in constant contact with leads as well as providing your current clients with the best customer service. This helps do alot of the follow up work that can take hours out of our busy days. It makes the agent look good.

Cons

It can be a bit pricey if you are not utilizing all the tools it offers.

Frank S.

Excellent Customer Support and It is needed

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Not good, when frustrated by the ongoing calls for help and it was time to cancel I was told that It was necessary to continuing to pay for this software. Which while it bills on a month to month basis is a trap for an inescapable contract. The antiquated billing approach matches the user interface. Most software these days allow you to pay for the value you receive and not try to hold you captive.

Pros

Provided some automation of some frequently performed functions but lacked a more modern user interface and required way too much individual tailoring by individual users. The Customer support team was great however for most problems.

Cons

The user interface, lack of integrated texting features, lack of support for Google Voice, the appearance of an email interface that was horrible and required rework external to the CRM in Google email. Strongly recommend trying another CRM and using this as a last resort

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you Frank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. We make every effort to disclose the 12 month terms and conditions with third party sites like Capterra, as well as visible on our website, purchase receipts, and live consultations. Have you checked out Top Producer X CRM in beta? It offers text, streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can start using it with your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Skyler C.

Top producer review

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Pros

Follow-up coach is great, product is easy to use and CRM roll-over was a breeze.

Cons

Website interface is outdated, however they are already working on doing an overhaul with top producer x.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Thank you for your feedback Skyler! We appreciate being a part of your business! Look forward to helping you with your website :)