UPshow

Interactive TV & digital signage tailored to every business.

Johnnie H.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Upshow Buffalo

Reviewed on 2019/12/15

Great growth

Pros

Ease of content addition
Use other ppls content to add to your library

Cons

Not able to use Facebook or post reviews

Mark T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

Pros

The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days.

Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

Cons

We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

Response from UPshow

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

Jeff G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

With over 3 million impressions we would rate the value of UpShow at 10 STARS!

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Our customer experiences have been viewed 3 million times since the start of using UpShow. Great Value!

Pros

Software allows you to track the number of people reached by your customers' posts. With this information, our team is able to easily conclude that through UpShow we reach more people per dollar spent than any other advertising outlet, 3 millions impressions and counting!

Cons

Content screening has been a challenge at times . Monitoring the content and making sure that only relevant material appears becomes a daily chore.

Response from UPshow

Thank you Jeff for you incredible feedback! We love hearing what a positive impact our platform can have. We also hope that the improvements we've made to moderation has made the process easier for you - feel free to reach out with any other suggestions!

Brittani C.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Better your business

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Customers are genuinely excited to watch UPshow. Sitting in the dining room, you will always hear conversations going on about our slideshow. It also creates engagement with our guests and encourages them to post about us, with the opportunity for their photos to appear in our restaurant. The more engagement our social media receives, the more followers we receive, and the business grows.

Pros

This software is the most dynamic way to communicate to our customers. We have had a Community Board since we opened, which displayed paper marketing, photos, and other static means of communication, but upon discovering UpShow and utilizing the space for that instead, we are finding that customers have truly taken notice. It is an exciting, attention-grabbing, fun way to keep our customers in the know!

Cons

The thing that I like least is that we are unable to select how often we choose to display our Spotlights. It would be awesome to be able to prioritize certain Spotlights or select how often they appear throughout the day without having to duplicate them or reorder them in the Spotlight section; it is very difficult to reorder them properly.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Brittani for your feedback, this is extremely helpful and I'll make sure our Product team gets your insights on the Spotlights section of the Control Panel.

Megan T.

Customer Engagement

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Amazing!

Pros

What I love about UPshow is how it passively (yet awesomely) brings user generated content to our facility. We truly don't have do anything extra to get our guests engaged with UPshow, they do so from just seeing the TV's. User generated content has allowed us to see our facility from the angle the guest experiences it. Truthfully, out guests sometimes take better photos than we do!

Cons

I wish that you could prioritize the content (tiles) that you upload on the business end and adjust how frequently they're displayed. Customer service was able to help us with some work arounds, I just wish it was a little smoother.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Megan for the review. "Passively (yet awesomely)" is the best thing I've heard all day! I'll share your feedback on content prioritization with the product team today.

Virginia S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Quality, easy to work, user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

The ability to market our venue on social media through customer involvement. UpShow also allows us to make our guests feel special and valued by shouting out them or their friends/loved ones for special occasions.

Pros

The ability to customize so much, to set certain date/time limits. The website is very easy to navigate and is simplistic but also offers a wide variety of options. The ability to link with Instagram is also a nice feature.

Cons

I wish that the text options that overlay the pictures were more diverse. Sometimes I need to pick a different color so that it would show up better and I am unable to do so. Having a variation in fonts would also be nice.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Virginia for your feedback, I'm glad you've been having such a great experience with UPshow! Your ideas around new features for creating & customizing Spotlights are really good and I've already shared with our Product team.

Anthony D.
  • Industry: Restaurants

UpShow Is a Big Help

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

The inclusion of UpShow in all of our restaurants has helped us introduce new menu items, keep our guests informed, and assists our service staff in salesmanship efforts. Our experience thus far has been very positive.

Pros

Upshow supports building check averages through visual salesmanship of menu items and keeps our customer base informed in regards to upcoming events.

Cons

The recent addition of Draft Kings content has taken away from the number of impressions reaching our guests, but this is a minor issue right now.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Anthony for the review, I'm glad the platform has been so useful to you and your team!

Samantha H.

UpShow is a game changer!

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Our overall experience has been very positive. UpShow is an easy stream for us to highlight our members, promotions, ads, etc.

Pros

It is user friendly and the function of it is so versatile. Our members love it and it has allowed us to open added streams of revenue within our business.

Cons

I generally approve of everything. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the wait time when trying to live chat with support.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Samantha for the review, it's great to hear that UPshow is loved by your members AND it's added new revenue streams to your business!

Adam L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Stop Wasting Your TV Screens, GET UPSHOW!

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

When I joined the bar as a manager we had a well meaning but totally out of touch older gentleman making slideshows for our TV's. They were repetitive at best and downright boring at the worst. We could have put a slide up there saying GO TO THE BAR NOW FOR A FREE TOP SHELF DRINK and people wouldn't have gone because no one paid attention to the TV's. Now we have customers actively looking at the TV's to see whose up there and see themselves. While they are watching BAM they get one of our ads. We get eyeballs on ads for our events that we weren't getting before.

Pros

It's so easy to use even our 75 year old owner can use it! He loves getting on there and posting pictures and seeing what our customers are posting. The software may seem bare bones at first, but after awhile you realize the beauty of it's simplicity.

Cons

Probably for us the biggest drawback is the inability to see posts that their content moderators are blocking. Sometimes a customers posts get flagged and blocked and for our venue they really aren't inappropriate. I appreciate the moderation keeping things off the screens that would get us in trouble. But I'd like to be able to review the moderators and approve things if they get caught by them and we are fine with the post.

Response from UPshow

Adam, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you (and the owner!) are getting so much out of the platform. I'm going to share your feedback on blocked content with our Product team, that's a good idea.

Scott H.
  • Industry: Sports

UPSHOW is well worth it

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Customer service has been great
Been well received from our customers
love it- looks cool too!

Pros

Its easy to use
Its very visible and easy for customers to use
works well- not hard to hook up

Cons

nothing really at all- just wish it worked with FB but of course FB is not set up that way

Response from UPshow

Thanks Scott for the review. I'm glad you've had a simple & effective UPshow experience that your customers enjoy!

Kelly R.
  • Industry: Restaurants

UP UP and a YAY!

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

easy set up

Pros

Its east to "curate" the photos and add graphics for our own events.

Cons

if we don't update it often, it becomes background so staff aren't noticing it anymore. I don't see a lot of guests interaction. I'd like it to work with facebook too

Renee R.

Great Customer Engagement!

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Pros

We are a company largely driven by word of mouth. UpShow is a great way to let the customers share their great experiences and shine at the same time!

Cons

It occasionally either crashes or doesn’t start up right away - both seem to self correct with a little time.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Renee for the feedback, we've been happy to have you as such a great (and local!) partner for so long.

James S.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2019/12/07

Upshow has worked great, so far. No complaints at this time.

Pros

I love the seamless way it allows you use social media to engage guests. It also gives you a great way to place custom announcements based on specific times of the day.

Cons

Not a con, but a suggestion: there should be a way to leave one or two boxes (or any specific area) as a static image. This way, we can have a permanent message/sign on the screen, while all other boxes continue to switch between social media posts. This would help tremendously creating awareness to our local/daily promotions and announcements

Response from UPshow

Thanks James for the review and screen idea, I'll share it with our product team!

Kelli D.

Awesome Consept

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

The ease of use and the multiple things that you can do with it.

Cons

Where you cant turn off the streaming if you want to just show your ads for your business during peak times

Response from UPshow

Thanks Kelli for the review and feedback! I'll share your request with our product team so that feature can get onto the roadmap.

Vanessa R.

Interactive screens are engaging!

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

UPShow is helping us raise brand awareness by having members take and share photos online. They are anxious to show off their accomplishments on social media knowing that they will then see themselves on our studio screen.

Pros

Our members love walking in and seeing the different photos and videos of themselves and others. It's simple to use and add highlights. Our members are starting to check in and use our hashtag more, which only helps with publicity.

Cons

We wish there was a way to also link Facebook, since many of our members do not use Instagram or Twitter.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Vanessa for the review, I'm glad UPshow has added to the F45 member experience.

Jon H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great, "bang for your buck" marketing practice.

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Pros

-Customer engagement
-Ease of implementation

Cons

-Options for feeds.
-Individual Feed Volume control

Response from UPshow

Thanks Jon for your review, I'm glad you're seeing so much marketing value from the platform.

Gianmarco M.

UPShow 5*

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

We love it. Whenever we have a question tech support has been very helpful in fixing it or assisting us.

Pros

It is so easy to use on a mobile device. Our last software could only be done on a desktop. I can literally make changes and add things to our systems anywhere!

Cons

We have no dislikes regarding this software presently.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Gianmarco for the review. I'm glad that UPshow's mobile content management ha been the easiest you've ever used!

Lee M.

Great tool for my business

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Pros

The simple application makes it easy for every day use The features are great and very good for content Lots of options. Lots of great customer support.

Cons

Only using certain files for spotlights and having to only use public accounts would like to have more availability on space in spotlight app

Response from UPshow

Thanks Lee for the review and the kind words on our team. I'll let our product know your idea about additional file types for Spotlights.

Shelby S.

Great product, awesome team to support it

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Not a con necessarily but early awaiting new features and product growth, there are definitely new avenues to explore that are entirely possible and being worked on now as far as I know.

Pros

The customer service is excellent, they are open to suggestions and growth based on your experience as a user, customers at the restaurant love it

Response from UPshow

Shelby, thanks so much for the review! We're always enjoy speaking with you and getting your feedback.

Ramsey R.

RepairALL Gives a 5 STAR ALL THE WAY AROUND

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

The overall experience with UpShow has been great. We love this program.

Pros

Great way to get your company name out there. People can see multiple locations when they go to our store.

Cons

Doesn't pull up private accounts. Also when you post multiple pictures at once, it doesn't pull it up on the screen.

Jeffrey B.

UPshow is new for us...

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Totally brand new experience for our members and our staff...definitely looks to be something that will help us to set the bar very high.

Pros

We really like the "plug and play" ease of use.

Cons

We are so new with the software that we have not started to really utilize all there is so no issues at this time.

Stephen W.

UpShow CFA DTLA

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Pros

I like the customized spotlights. I like the ease of creating.

Cons

I don't like how I have to switch the time from Chicago time EVERY SINGLE TIME, and I'm in Los Angeles - the system should automatically know. Another is that I was a spotlight up on the screen 24-7 let's just say. I have to turn off all the other spotlights or put a million seconds in the advanced option - why can't I just click, run this spotlight only, for x dates.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Stephen for the review and feedback. I'm going to share it with our product team and account teams and they'll be in touch.

Jonathan C.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

It's a great way to visibly demonstrate value to B2B partners, advertise small group classes, highlight members, and showcase promotions. Drawing people in with relevant news and sports scores is brilliant.

Pros

It's easy to use, doesn't require much more effort than selecting what you'd like your audience to see, moderators ensure that nothing unsightly slips into the feed.

Cons

Learning how to use new software is always a little stressful

Response from UPshow

Thanks Jonathan for the review! Glad you've had such a great UPshow experience.

Shane Q.

Great ideas Needs more refinement

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

learning curve but otherwise good

Pros

I like how it captures social media from members and allows us to interact with our members

Cons

hard to pull in videos not on youtube and limited on the formats of pictures and pdfs that it willl allow. I continuously have to reformat media and resize images to fit the standards. wish it had those things built in to make upload easier but I understand that is easy to say and complicated to do.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Shane for your feedback and ideas. I will share them with our Product team and your Customer Success rep will be in touch.

Jennifer R.

Great visual for customers

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Great

Pros

The impact on patrons and overall profit of product

Cons

I do not have a con with this software.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Jennifer for the review! I'm glad UPshow has had a positive impact on both your patrons and bottom line.