UPshow

Interactive TV & digital signage tailored to every business.

Ross
Ross

Grow your visitor posts!

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

First off, the app and website are super easy to use. There is basically no training time required because of how simple it is. The best way to describe how people will feel when they see their posts on your tv is to think about how people react when they see themselves on a jumbotron at a sporting event. It's just plain fun. The look is extremely professional and their premade templates are a great way to personalize your announcement posts. UPshow allows guests to create personal experiences that are shared straight to your social media pages, and negative posts are eliminated before they even make it to the screen. You also get the added bonus of getting to see which of your followers is a "super" follower. We have made a point to contact these people to thank and incentivize them for continuing to support us in such a positive way. Overall, this software is a great tool to enhance the personal side of your business.

Cons

The one negative that I have with UPshow is that it cannot feature Instagram posts but this is not their fault. Instagram is so locked down by Facebook that this is a problem in other areas that I have dealt with in my personal use of Instagram for my business. Also, we just want more templates because they look awesome (side note: they really do have tons already though).

Response from UPshow

Thanks Ross for the review! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with the UPshow platform within your Chick-fil-A. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss the Instagram issue you mentioned, as those posts should be a part of your social screen.

Jessica

Feedback

Reviewed on 2023/09/14

Overall, we are pleased with UpShow and enjoy using the product.

Overall, we are pleased with UpShow and enjoy using the product.

Pros

The ability to customize the playlist and content that shows has been great. The ability to differentiate between our locations has proven useful and the playlist option has been the most recent upgrade that we have appreciated.

Cons

I would appreciate the ability to limit explicit content from the playlist, while I understand that each playlist is rated even the TV 14 stations have had some inappropriate explicit content. Without the ability to oversee exactly what is playing that has proved sort of challenging, we would also love the ability to edit the trivia section. Should we specifically want to engage our patients in any particular subject, for example, breast cancer facts for October .

Erika

Up Show Review

Reviewed on 2022/08/24

Everyone loves watching the tv of course. Its great for in house promotions, event reminders and student retention. The students love seeing themselves up on that TV screen.

Pros

I like that I can use this software for my basic needs. I like that I can edit my playlist, schedule and connect my Instagram content. I think the idea of upshow is great but could be executed a little better.

Cons

Connecting to social media process was pain. From what I understand it was a one of situation though. I wish we could edit more and have other options for our playlist. I dont like the text tiles usually Im just looking to have the content to take over the whole screen.

Erika

Not my favorite software

Reviewed on 2023/09/19

Overall, it's fine. I only manage the employee displays, our Marketing Manager handles the customer facing tvs and when we chat it seems like we can't ever do what we initially want. Instead, we have to find a way to use Canva and get around it. With that said, [sensitive content hidden] has made the experience manageable in her quick responses and support answering my questions.

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] has been extremely helpful and answers the many questions I have! And also, being able to use my Canva within UPshow makes everything else manageable.

Cons

It seems like everything on the platform has frustrated me at one point. The home button is not intuitive, the customization in each area is so limited and not very 'pretty' for what we want to display, there are many sections where I can't delete items myself, I can barely customize templates, there are a handful of items that seem like I should be able to click them but it's just display information. Overall, the purpose it serves is great but I don't love using it.

Response from UPshow

Hi Erika, thank you for your feedback. If you'd like to reach out to [email protected] to help you out with customizations & scheduling, the CS team would be happy to try and further improve your experience!

Joshua
  • Industry: Music

Music School Announcements and Social Media Interaction

Reviewed on 2023/10/04

Pros

We love having Upshow in our Lobby! It is really easy to use once you understand it. It syncs with Canva perfectly! We love showing off our students to all of our students.

Cons

The social media engagement part could be easier to use.

Response from UPshow

Hi Joshua. Thank you - we really appreciate your review. It's great to hear UPshow's Canva Integration helps you easily showcase your content to your students.

Deva
  • Industry: Legal Services

BPE Upshwo

Reviewed on 2023/09/22

great

great

Pros

Easy to use, the customer service is excellent.

Cons

the "tv" and "news" seem a little generic. Limiting options, or not the right fit for our business.

Response from UPshow

Thank you for your review Deva. We routinely add more channels to our entertainment selection, please reach out to [email protected] to learn more!

brandon

Great Product, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2023/10/14

As mentioned, it's a great product and the cost is fair. I love that you can control it from your laptop or even your phone. It's a great way to get information and announcements across our studios to our members.

Pros

I like the customization capabilities. The website to structure the TV's output is so easy to use. They give you a lot of tools to create announcements and other important items for our 3 fitness studios.

Cons

Had to think about this one because I love this product. Maybe more user-friendly when it comes to dragging the slides to how you want them presented and in what order.

Response from UPshow

Thanks for your review Brandon. We really appreciate the feedback and suggestions!

Brian
Brian
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Valuable business tool!

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

We are increasing our average check by engaging our customers with visual entertainment.

Pros

I utilize the platform for a variety of visual content. It engages our guests and lends to longer stays and increased revenue.

Cons

We are currently working to get the trivia aspect to allow "Trivia Night" competitions. It's taking longer than expected.

Niko
  • Industry: Restaurants

Upshow is Amazing for any Business!

Reviewed on 2023/10/30

Pros

Great features and functionality! Love how we can stream!

Cons

Nothing bad to say! They are constantly improving and adding new features!

Response from UPshow

Thanks for your 10/10 review Niko. It's great to hear about your positive experience with UPshow!

Johnnie
Johnnie
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Upshow Buffalo

Reviewed on 2019/12/15

Great growth

Great growth

Pros

Ease of content addition
Use other ppls content to add to your library

Cons

Not able to use Facebook or post reviews

Allyssa
  • Industry: Music

Social Media Feature

Reviewed on 2022/08/24

I think it's a great idea and could be a really exciting thing for our school, but I'm disappointed that it's not doing as much for us as it could. Could use some tweaking.

Pros

Being able to schedule features is awesome. As a music school, with shows and important dates, it's super helpful that, amidst the pictures, we can pop in that important stuff for the kids and parents.

Cons

We use our social media a ton, as do our students. We love being able to say "hey, add this hashtag to your picture and you can see it on the school TV!". However, this feature rarely works for us. I have reached out for help a couple of times and have never gotten very far.
When it does work, it only stays up for a few days. We're closed Fri-Sun, so we rarely get to view anything more than once or twice.
If we post more than one picture (which we often do), none of them appear.
There must also be a limitation on videos, because they will show up on the UPshow Manager, but not on our television.

Larisa

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

Pros

The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

Cons

The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Alyssa
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Overall a nice experience with Upshow!

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

- Overall we have had a good experience with Upshow. It is fun to put together the content and see it up in action. Our loan officers utilize their social platforms a lot, and #GR all the time, so we have a TON of company social posts that pop up. Helps to connect all GR communities. Also, my contacts at Upshow have been great and very responsive.

Pros

- It is a unique alternative for internal communication
- The software is very easy to pick up on, and can be self taught.
- Great mix of entertainment and the social posts to break up the company content
- love that you can create trackable QR codes straight from the

Cons

- Could be easier to track those QR code scans. The insights tab is not that easy to figure out
- Having an easier/more convenient way to duplicate, and re-organize slide posts would be super helpful. Currently you have to be on the "all" tab in order to change up the order of the presentation, so you have to move the slides over ALL slides created ( archived and disabled). Would love to be able to do that on the "Now Playing" tab.
- Would like there to be more control of what comes through the entertainment channels. Some videos are WAY too long, and also some of them have commercials.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Alyssa for the detailed feedback, I'm glad UPshow has helped to connect the GR communities! We really appreciate your comments and will be sharing with our Product team.

Al

A wonderful addition to our bar / dining area...much more engaging than a sports or news...

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

It allows us to have a "SCREEN" in the bar & dining room without being a sports or news channel. I never wanted that kind of vibe. This allows us to create our own atmosphere for tourists from all over the world AS WELL as locals who frequent our establishment

Pros

Easy to program and operate. Mobile app is great for off site modifications. Great feedback from the employees and guests. the ability to create a customized feed is what sets this apart.

Cons

Military timing AND on Chicago time makes it challenging to use the scheduling features. Lack of ability to copy existing spotlights~having to recreate from scratch if we want to run a spotlight 10 times a day for maximum exposure is VERY time consuming for a daily special

Response from UPshow

Thanks Al for your feedback and for being a great UPshow partner. An improved scheduler within the Spotlight builder is on our product roadmap and I love your idea for a Spotlight duplicator - will share that with our dev team.

Joanna
  • Industry: Automotive

Driving Home

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

It's been a wonderful experience with UPShow, and look forward to many years working with you in the future. They are innovative and fresh.

Pros

The ability to add a wide variety of things keeps our customers entertained while waiting for their vehicles.

Cons

I've only had one time when I scheduled something and it didn't stop when scheduled but customer support helped fix the issue quickly.

Anthony

UpShow Is a Big Help

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

The inclusion of UpShow in all of our restaurants has helped us introduce new menu items, keep our guests informed, and assists our service staff in salesmanship efforts. Our experience thus far has been very positive.

Pros

Upshow supports building check averages through visual salesmanship of menu items and keeps our customer base informed in regards to upcoming events.

Cons

The recent addition of Draft Kings content has taken away from the number of impressions reaching our guests, but this is a minor issue right now.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Anthony for the review, I'm glad the platform has been so useful to you and your team!

sarah
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Seems easy to edit

Reviewed on 2018/07/22

Our customers advertise for us by posting our food, location, drinks etc on their social media ccounts.

Pros

I like the visibility and interactive capabilities it provides for guests and staff members alike. Customers get a kick out of seeing their photos instantly uploaded.

Cons

I get complaints from people who upload using correct hashtags but their photos do not appear while they are in the store. Usually it is because their social media profiles are private.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Sarah for taking the time to provide a review. El Hefe has one of the best branded screens in the entire UPshow network and we're proud to have you as a partner.

Michelle

Amazing Business Tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Upshow solved our issue where we have 3 tv's and did not know how to run content on it. The previous owner paid crazy money to Direct TV for only canned videos and we can customize to our services. The social media interaction really brings the customer closer to our business.

Pros

The ease of use was very important to us when we were reviewing software for business. The Upshow team made the set up easy and the support after has been very timely.

Cons

The only downside is with any internet based software, you are at the mercy of the internet provider. Sometimes it is slow while uploading new content

Samantha

UpShow is a game changer!

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Our overall experience has been very positive. UpShow is an easy stream for us to highlight our members, promotions, ads, etc.

Pros

It is user friendly and the function of it is so versatile. Our members love it and it has allowed us to open added streams of revenue within our business.

Cons

I generally approve of everything. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the wait time when trying to live chat with support.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Samantha for the review, it's great to hear that UPshow is loved by your members AND it's added new revenue streams to your business!

Adam
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Stop Wasting Your TV Screens, GET UPSHOW!

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

When I joined the bar as a manager we had a well meaning but totally out of touch older gentleman making slideshows for our TV's. They were repetitive at best and downright boring at the worst. We could have put a slide up there saying GO TO THE BAR NOW FOR A FREE TOP SHELF DRINK and people wouldn't have gone because no one paid attention to the TV's. Now we have customers actively looking at the TV's to see whose up there and see themselves. While they are watching BAM they get one of our ads. We get eyeballs on ads for our events that we weren't getting before.

Pros

It's so easy to use even our 75 year old owner can use it! He loves getting on there and posting pictures and seeing what our customers are posting. The software may seem bare bones at first, but after awhile you realize the beauty of it's simplicity.

Cons

Probably for us the biggest drawback is the inability to see posts that their content moderators are blocking. Sometimes a customers posts get flagged and blocked and for our venue they really aren't inappropriate. I appreciate the moderation keeping things off the screens that would get us in trouble. But I'd like to be able to review the moderators and approve things if they get caught by them and we are fine with the post.

Response from UPshow

Adam, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you (and the owner!) are getting so much out of the platform. I'm going to share your feedback on blocked content with our Product team, that's a good idea.

Diego
  • Industry: Hospitality

UPgrade your patient and customer experience with ease.

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Pros

Being able to schedule content to show on certain days, such as weekly celebrations for patients (braces off, birthdays of the week) or running a post with a contest for the duration of a time period. It is easy to create or edit playlists with content. But most importantly, it is easy to upload own content to UPshow and share it to all devices.

Cons

There needs to be more content that will easily engage the patient or customers. The playlist creator can be confusing to new users.

Jason
  • Industry: Restaurants

Great product for in house marketing

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Excellent responce time to questions, and cool product features.

Excellent responce time to questions, and cool product features.

Pros

Love the guest interaction, having the ability to customize ads on our own tvs. Being able to put our own content on screens to get messages out directly to our guests.

Cons

No learning curve to set up, very good customer service and tutorial videos. Just a simple solid way to market.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Jason for the review!

scott

love it- looks cool too!

Customer service has been great
Been well received from our customers
love it- looks cool too!

Pros

Its easy to use
Its very visible and easy for customers to use
works well- not hard to hook up

Cons

nothing really at all- just wish it worked with FB but of course FB is not set up that way

Response from UPshow

Thanks Scott for the review. I'm glad you've had a simple & effective UPshow experience that your customers enjoy!

Kristie Muller

We love Upshow! The team at Upshow is so accommodating and helpful!

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Pros

It aggregates our social tags in one place. It also encourages engagement from our members/drop-ins to post about Solace because they love getting their posts up on the big screen.

Denice

Easy to work with and polite.

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

Pros

I can make one phone call to support at Upshow and can have all of our changes made within a day. Love it! Guests also love feeling like they're part of the action.

Cons

It freezes up sometimes and stays on the same screen for days, or until it is reset. Other than that, it is great!

Response from UPshow

Thanks Denice, glad you love the product and our support team!