You'reOnTime

Business management for salons, spas, and clinics

Theresa B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Pros

Very straight forward, easy to navigate.

Cons

The speed sometimes is not up to par. Would like more features for sms or email reminders. Or reminders in general on the software for the administrators.

Adriana R.

You're on Time is GREAT

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

I am always amazed at how quickly CSR responds to my questions and emails. It usually only takes minutes to get a response even though I'm in the US and he's In Australia!

Pros

The software is very intuitive. Every time go to look for something I need I can find it or figure it out quite quickly and it seems like they've thought of just about everything.

Cons

An app for easier online booking would be great.

Rachelle S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Works great for my business

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Easy to use and train on. Easy for my clients to use to book online. Customer service is friendly and helpful. Price is right for my business.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Started working in minutes. Customer service was quick and helpful.

Cons

Not being able to custom set up some parts of the program.

Annalysse M.

Our Beauty Therapy Clinic loves YoureOnTime!

Reviewed on 2015/06/12

I chose YourOnTime for my dynamic Beauty Therapy Clinic because of its affordability and inclusion of all the essentials features I was after such as; online booking, access from anywhere, reports, staff commission, unlimited staff numbers, more than one location, appointment reminder texts etc...the list is endless.

All of my staff have different levels of technology and computer experience, and we have all found YoureOnTime easy to learn and use. The program is straight forward, and I am not aware of any other similar programs that have all the features YoureOnTime does, let alone for the most affordable price.

I am a salon manager who travels and is often off-site doing makeup and commercial clients. YoureOnTime has made my role so much easier as it can be accessed anywhere through the internet, including on my phone. We use the site and app on an ipad and chromebook in the clinic.

The marketing component means our clients get reminder texts, and personalised individual texts we like to send. We have also uses the email marketing....and of course our clients love the loyalty points program most of all!

Anytime we have a question, or inquire about about a feature the YoureOnTime staff reply swiftly with detailed information or clear instructions if we need it. YoureOnTime is always having new features added and being improved keeping up with both technology and the industry we love.

Tish H.

The staff works hard to fix your issues on the fly even it concerns a software tweak.

Reviewed on 2015/06/12

I was very hesitant about paying monthly for appointment software when I am a small salon with only two of us. I tried several programs before I settled on you're on time. They were ok but lacked several features that You're On Time offered. I was using a free program before and was happy with it for the most part but wanted to be able to check my schedule from anywhere and this was the one that had what my free program had with the exception of having a standardized chemical record card format. But the this did not outweigh the rest of what it had to offer and now I can check my schedule, my finances and everything from my living room or in the doctors office. The other ones looked at didn't have the customer service along with the flexibility of scheduling. One of the other softwares I was teetering on didn't allow you to double book without jumping through hoops and having to split a single service into three parts just to be able to double book. This one allowed this to happen but still warned me about it so it was the deal clincher for me. The only thing i found missing that I wish it had was a way to check you dailyincomewith one lick instead of having to go through the process of changing the default month to month date. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with my decision.

Jaclyn D.

We use You're On Time for our busy hairdressing salon located in Singapore.

Reviewed on 2015/06/14

We have been using You're On Time since we first opened our salon which began as a small business with just two staff members. We are now a team of 17 and with the growth of our business You're On Time has been with us every step of the way. We are based in Singapore and although there is a time difference, Craig personally replies to all our queries promptly and helps us with anything we need. The attention to detail is incredible and the customer service is second to none. The sms service has erased our problem of no-shows and all our stylists have the app on their phones so they can see the hours they are working and what upcoming appointments they have booked in. The ease of this software program and the fact that it stores all our information saves us so much time. We are so happy to be using You're On Time for our business and we are very grateful to Craig and his team for all their help and support!

Rachel M.

Does everything I need to run my business efficiently and easily.

Reviewed on 2015/06/14

I have been using You're On Time for several years now. When I was originally looking for a system it was the only one that could offer everything I need.
It manages all my appointments and allows me to maintain thorough client notes. It is easy to navigate and fully customisable for my products and services. In addition, I can access it via my phone or iPad and it also interacts with my website and facebook page so clients can book their own appointments.
The customer support they provide is excellent. It has ranged from explaining how to use functionality to developing new features and has always been amazingly personal and prompt.
I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a system and personally believe it to be excellent value for money.

Anne-marie H.

Excellent bookings package for small business

Reviewed on 2015/07/21

I would recommend this software to any business requiring a booking system, but particularly small businesses like mine who need an affordable, simple, easy to use solution.
I haven't used it to the extent I hoped yet, because my business is just starting up, but it has everything I need - appointments, products, discounts, vouchers, direct marketing etc etc.
What I like best so far about You'reOnTime is their customer service. Ask them a question and they will come back to you with a solution within a few hours. If you are requesting something that isn't possible, you will normally find it's added to the next update.

Angela L.

This is a great software!

Reviewed on 2017/10/28

Pros

This software is very user friendly. It has alot unique features and great customer service! Craig is very helpful.

Cons

The software runs a little bit slow. I would have to say other than that is great! The pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Irina F.

Highly professional product with great support

Reviewed on 2015/06/24

I have chosen You´reOnTime based on other users comments and am really satisfied with the product. It is complex enough to allow advanced salon management for me as the owner and at the same time intuitive enough to be used by our staff from the first day of work. This program allows you to get transparent stats, manage your till in a time-effective manner and lets your staff plan the appointments so that everybody gets nice and neat daily schedule. The mobile app is very helpful when you are on the go. Also, the technical support is quick and very professional. Highly recommended!

Lauri M.

Very happy!!

Reviewed on 2015/06/12

I am very happy with this program.
I had a similar program that was not web based and I had much difficulty getting help when needed.
I have never had this trouble with You'reOnTime.
Easy to use.
Accessible on all my devices.
Fast help when needed or even with just a simply question.

Nichole R.

Great program, awesome price!

Reviewed on 2015/06/18

This program had everything you could possibly need from online booking to handling your cash drawer, to being mobile. The best part is that it is user friendly and the layout is simple. The customer service is amazing and they are constantly making improvements. Love it!

Jonny K.

The best software in the market

Reviewed on 2015/02/07

This software has really helped our business grow. It helps us keep more in control with our clients. We trailed so many software but this was the best. Save your self the wasted time and just sign up with you're on time

Wendy F.

Everything I need in one place.

Reviewed on 2015/06/23

A fantastic product to help manage my small home based salon. Easy booking system for my clients and a great business reporting tool for me.

Russ T.

very good stuff!

Reviewed on 2015/02/13

easy to use, right to the point, does everything we need!

Eduardo O.

Efficient tool! Very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

I love that it is very complete, I consider that one of the most outstanding features is that it provides the possibility of generating a database of our customers, with an added profile which has allowed us to manage offers and promotional packages, in addition to its effective appointment booking system and automatic tracking. Another aspect to highlight is that as a business owner I rent chairs to my staff, where they earn a percentage of sales and services provided to customers, You'reOnTime is one of the few tools available on the market that between its functionality provides the management of rental cabins or chairs ... Last but not least I love the layout of the board and that within the calendar can be distinguished thanks to the different colors used to know the status of the appointment.

Pros

You'reOnTime is an online system very easy to configure, navigate and use, has a very simple but functional design so it does not require learning curve, as its interface is very friendly, in terms of its operation is very complete and robust and provides many flexible and automated functions, which will facilitate the management of your business, from administration, management of employees and customers, inventories and payrolls, such as billing and point of sale (POS) more, all in a package easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I consider it should be done an update and develop Apps that modernize the system, in addition to facilitating integration with other mobile applications such as Whatsapp for the generation of alerts and notifications, to go to the forefront, because emails and SMS, today are not at the forefront.

Ben C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Happy with the support

Reviewed on 2020/12/06

Was great to have a run through with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he really answered all questions, very knowledgeable of the software and was able to customise to our needs.

Pros

I have only been using this product for the last couple of weeks and look forward to fulling integrating the software in the next weeks 100%. Current issue with what I have been previously using is software entry corruption and so far so good with You're on Time. Look forward to using more features.

Cons

Ease of use for image uploads. A app for android and iPhones might make ease of use easier/more user friendly.

Sadiah C.

Fantastic Booking System

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

I have been using the software since 2014 and think it is great. I am able to use it with ease. It has so many great features online booking, online shop, up sells, payment gateway integration, ability to take deposits or full payment in advance, client online forms, pre payment feature, gift vouchers, email reminders and so much more.
It is great value for money and I would highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use booking system for all appointment bookings, online, walk in or over the phone.
Full client history, forms, payment information and so much more.
Always updating and adding new features and functions.

Cons

Automatically email individual client forms is not a feature yet, you can auto email all incomplete forms but not choose which ones so it is a manual process. Also the ability to archive clients would be great.
Marketing could be improved.
Online shop feature is fab better integration into our own websites would be great instead of having to use the mini site.

Helene W.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Best Software For My Growing Business

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

I love the reporting and dashboard, I'm able to plan ahead for sales and marketing. I also love that I can manage all aspects of my business, marketing, products sales, staff, appointments.......everything

Pros

I love that this software works great for my salon as a "one man shop", and will work perfectly when my business grows.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the email templates, they are very basic, and not brandable for my company image and my clients, plus the shortcodes don't exactly work.

Robert W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

An excellent simple to use diary and record system for beauty and hair (and other trades)

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

A full client record system plus an excellent diary system which is easy to use. The data records are excellent

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, relaibility, The flexibilty of the client records and diary functions is great, online speed is good, additional functionality and data recording is all that a small or medium sized salon could want

Peta P.

Great salon software at a great price

Reviewed on 2014/08/29

I moved to this software last year and have been very impressed overall. At first I was hesitant with the company being based in Australia but the speed of reply to any emails was fantastic (bearing in mind the time difference from the UK) and that still continues. The software does all I need at the moment and I'm sure that I'll keep discovering new reports, etc. I am also very happy with the price. The software may not look as glamourous as some of my colleagues software packages but they are paying significantly more for their software and yet they do the same thing! I was also delighted when Craig took all my old software files and uploaded them for me because the format was causing me some problems. I'm yet to do an end of year balance but I am confident that it will be fine. I really can't find a con. A very happy customer.

Carrie R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent value and great automation features!

Reviewed on 2017/07/05

Auto appt Reminders, online forms, online booking, marketing, inventory system

Pros

The layout is simple and clean - every option you need is readily available and customer support is the best I've experienced with this type of product. So many reports available to get you the past info you need and a full dashboard so you can watch how your days numbers are while it's happening.

N S.

The Best Business Investment

Reviewed on 2015/06/15

The only thing stopping me from giving a five star rating is the fact I'm still in the process of adding hardware and it doesn't have a phone app (which I'm sure is in the works). This software is ease to use, has a great coding system, affordable and has amazing customer service. I don't care how amazing your software is, if they have terrible customer service it's consider a flop. They are very fast, understanding and patient. Something we are so not use to getting. All I can say, "I'm a life long customer".........Thank you You're On Time for being a blessing to my business needs.

Response from NewChurchTek

Hi,

You can access the mobile version at https://m.youreontime.com

Craig

Dana B.

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 2015/06/12

You'reOnTime is the most user-friendly software I've ever used. It's easy to navigate and simple to understand. It is essential for keeping my business organized and my staff on time. The support team at You'reOnTime has been extremely helpful since the day I purchased the product. They helped me customize my settings to my needs, and anytime I've suggested a feature I could benefit from, they had it installed for me the same day. Their response time is excellent. I can't say enough positive things about this program! Thank you from the team at Shear Oasis Hair Design!

Thomas R.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2014/08/29

I am just building my business as a reflexologist and Your On Time have been great and very considerate. The software is just great it does everything I need for my new practice so thank you and I will be recommending your On Time to The Assosiation of Reflexolosts please keep doing what you are doing thanks again. Thomas Romeo MAR Peterborough England www.foot-master.net