Resurva

Appointment scheduling & calendar sync for service industry

3,7
4,3
4,3
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Wow this is exactly what we need

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

Easy to use, minimal resources needed to get a great reservation system for barbershops. Since more than 85-90% or people make reservations online it’s a must for business improvement. I helped implement this for my friend who is opening up his own shop. I informed him that I’ve seen a lot of similar shops using this product. We both looked into it and it was exactly what he needed. It’s a great product that’s very economical. It’s does exactly what it’s supposed to do and has other great add-ons. I highly recommend it.

Cons

Not much, it’s pretty easy to use and functional. Priced right. And from a customer stand point very very easy to use, not complicated, simple. If you want to increase customers you need a system like this!

Mandy E.

Our Favorite Appointment scheduling software!

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

It's helps our Barber Shop run efficiently and smoothly. The online booking is so easy to use, and because of that, we do not need a front desk person to answer the phones because most of our clients prefer to schedule online.

Pros

We started using Resurva for scheudling appointments for a Barber Shop. It was so easy to set up, and even easier to use! We started using it the day we signed up, and it has been great ever since. 90% of our scheduling is done online, by the client, and this software is great for that. It it easy for our clients to schedule, and we have never had issues with it not adding an appointment. We are very happy with Resurva and recommend it to our other Barber Shop friends!

Cons

There is not much we do not like about the software. There have been a few times I needed something and I couldn't figure it out in the software. However, their e-mail support is excellent and I would just send them an email, and I would get a response right away.

Chaps B.
Industry: Accounting

Appalling Tech support and (lack of) customer service

Reviewed on 2018/04/29

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use, although it is underdeveloped we initially enjoyed the online booking feature

Cons

The developers are slow to react, software is outdated. When buying this product you get promised a lot by salespeople. Reality is very different! Highly recommend searching an alternative software

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10