BoomerangFX

Practice management for aesthetic clinics

4,2
4,6
4,5
Mark A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

CRM that works

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

The migration went without any issues and overall I am very pleased with the system and the support staff has been very responsive.

Pros

BoomerangFX was very easy to use and had all the management tool we needed for our MedSpa. The dashboard was very intuitive and had very in depth reporting abilities very much geared to our business.

Cons

None so far. I am waiting for an update that should be end of this summer that will cover some advanced scheduling ability.

Donna D.
Industry: Medical Practice

Switching to Boomerang did prove worthwhile for our aesthetics practice.

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Boomerang has great tracking features and allows set-up of rewards program which we had to track by hand previously and much got lost along the way

Pros

I like the fact that it can be customized more to procedures our practice offers. Our aesthetics department had been down for awhile and now will be up and running.

Cons

Hard to view entire weekly schedule in a time block fashion. Our practice uses Centricity Schedule for medical and Boomerang does not sync so we are stuck using two different scheduling programs, one for medical and one for aesthetics. Also, some of the input information is in Canada / Euro format instead of USA (i.e., mo/date/year for DOB) Would prefer just to enter a name for referral instead of so much detail and having to set them up in system, also.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Vicky E.
Industry: Medical Practice

limited flexibility w/document archiving

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/21

not what we needed for our practice. need something w/more user options.

Pros

not what we expected it to be. expected more flexibility

Cons

there isn't many options for creating folders or file options when archiving documents

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Perfect software for MedSpa

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

This software has helped me to manage my day to day work load and keep our conversions up.

Pros

Very easy to use and has advanced marketing features that have assisted in converting our clients. Customer service is next level. I call they pick up.

Cons

none so far. Everything seems to be working fine.

Response from BoomerangFX

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear positive reviews from our valued customers!

Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

Ease of Integration and Use

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Just all around great.

Pros

When I was in consulting, I used this to integrate into one of our client Med Spa Locations. The integration was simple and the office staff seemed to really like it. Mass adoption to any new software is always a challenge but we didn't run into many obstacles at all.

Cons

Cant really think of any at the moment. The value and functionality are there.