Nimbata

Guillaume G.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Nimbata review

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Pros

I really like the user interface and the different features

Cons

Some pages are a bit slow to load sometimes

Response from Nimbata

Thanks Guillaume.

Happy to share that with the latest release, pages now load lightning fast!

Nikhil G.

Very useful for my business

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

Nimbata’s call tracking software turned out to be a powerful weapon for my business.

Pros

(1) They offer tracking numbers for many countries with an easy process to get them
(2) You don’t need to be a tech geek to navigate to the platform
(3) It provides practical add-ons
(4) It offers 24/7 customer support

Cons

Good so far. I dont think I have any negative regarding Nimbata

Tina M.

Nimbata is by far the best call tracking service

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

I have used other call tracking software providers and I can confirm that the team is doing an excellent job.

Pros

To start with, the platform has an awesome UI/UX design, so it’s easy for me and my colleagues to navigate. Moreover, they provide exceptional customer support resolving issues or replying to queries in no time. Last but not least, I find extremely useful for my business the add-ons of the platform, especially the “whispers”.

Cons

No cons - Only awesomeness. I do not have a con to share.

Joanna V.

Nimbata Rocks!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Nimbata has become a part of my sales packages as it helps me tp track the leads that I am generating from my SEO Marketing campaigns for my clients and partners in an effective way, which is a prerequisite in my contracts. Tracking the performance of our marketing campaigns should be a priority for all marketers and Nimbata offers us this great opportunity.

Pros

I like the ease of use it has and the top notch customer support that always helps me to set up new client accounts fast and effectively.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Vassilis B.

Best call tracking solution

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Everything works fine :) Keep up the good work guys!

Pros

Thanks to Nimbata, I can now prove an enhanced ROI to my clients!

I like the excellent UI/UX design of the platform and of course the ease of setting up the software. On top of that, I was astonished by the wide selection of filters οn the dashboard. Nimbata gives me a deep dive into your client's’ data!

Cons

Nothing to mention as a con so far. Nimbata team puts their creativity and appetite work to meet my clients' business and marketing needs!

Markellos D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Finally we can calculate ROI on click-to-call ads

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Great customer support - love their instant messenger thingy, helped us solve initial issues really fast!

Pros

Click-to-call ads have been performing great overall but we haven't been able to data to calculate ROI for specific ads. With Nimbata we finally have a good system to track performance and calculate ROI for each ad. Setup was not trivial but easy enough.

Cons

Took us a couple of days to change our mindset from display ads - but once we did, we were able to get way better ROIs than with traditional advertising.

Nick V.

Exquisite service

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Nimbata means a lot for my business, since it helped me get valuable insights about my marketing strategies and rectify when needed, always based on data.

Pros

Nimbata as a platform has many pros, but I would like to focus on the ease of setup and use. Highly appreciated also the fact that the customer support is always available to resolve any possible issues.

Cons

I can't really think anything I don't like about nimbata

Ioannis K.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Pros

This tool has solved one of my biggest problems in b2b lead generation, the phone call tracking. I can now prove the increase of the phone calls that are generated from the marketing efforts, futher more I can now track what channels brings more for phone calls.

There are also stats about call duration, who hanged out etc, so i can estimate the quality of the calls.

Cons

No cons they have created a great product in a very fair price

Alexandros K.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

A powerful tool for every business!

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

I was searching a long time for a service like this and I am really happy that a friend of mine suggested Nimbata. My revenue streams are based at a high percent on incoming calls, so it is of paramount importance for me to know which of my marketing activities drive customers to call. In addition to this, I run Google Ads for my business and Nimbata helped me gain valuable insights with regard to the effectiveness of the used keywords.

Pros

The thorough reporting, not to mention the exquisite customer support available 24/7.

Cons

Nothing negative to mention about the platform

Ilias K.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

I get exactly what I need!

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

With Nimbata I can easily measure my marketing performance in 5 different countries, and make data-driven decisions. Simple as that! I get what I need, at very reasonable prices.

Pros

First of all, it was easy to find tracking numbers for the countries I was planning to run my campaigns. Secondly, the customer support is always stand-by to help. I also loved Nimbata’s integration with Zapier app.

Cons

Not at all

Orazio S.

Solid platform and great customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

A very useful and value-for-money service

Pros

What I appreciate the most is the responsiveness of the team, no matter the day and time I need help. In addition to this, I find extremely useful are all the integrations it offers from analytics to zapier.

Cons

I like as it is, don't find any negative aspects

Andrea P.

De las Mejores Herramientas de Call Tracking

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Lo utilizamos para Clínicas Dentales. Con Nimabata hemos podido medir qué llamadas ingresan a la clínica a través de Google Ads y Facebook y podemos determinar qué estrategias digitales funcionan y cuál es el ROI.

Pros

Nimbata me parece una herramienta de call tracking muy completa. Puedo hacer el correcto seguimiento de las llamadas que entran a través de los diferentes canales digitales, como Google y Facebook. Es muy sencilla y fácil de configurar. ¡La recomiendo 100%!

Cons

Tal vez, revisar la creación de objetivos con Analytics. Yo lo manejo, pero algunas veces los datos que me salen en analytics no me cuadran con los datos de Nimbata.

Response from Nimbata Translate to English

Thank you so much for your kind review Andrea!

Happy to hear you like the platform.

Indeed - there may be times when the calls reported in your Nimbata dashboard don't match what is presented in your Google Analytics goals.

Our dashboards present all call activity (answered, unanswered, repeat, etc) whereas Google Analytics may report on unique conversions. For example, visitors who called twice but were attributed to the same campaign (or goal) would only show up once.

As you correctly mention, it's always best to also check that events in your Google Analytics account match with the Nimbata dashboards :)

Thomas H.

Call Tracking Software mit sehr gutem Support

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Die Software eignet sich hervorragend zum Call Tracking auf Basis der Traffic Source oder pro Besucher.
Der Support ist sehr gut zu erreichen und hilfsbereit. Es wurde sogar auf unsere individuellen Anforderungen eingegangen.

Pros

Der Service macht das, was er soll, nämlich Anrufe und deren Traffic-Ursprung nachvollziehbar(er) zu machen.
Für uns war es wichtig, zu wissen, welcher Traffic aus welchen Quellen zu welchen Anrufen führt.
Es ist möglich, das Ganze auf Trafficsource Basis zu tracken oder auf Basis einzelnener Besucher.
Das Ganze funktioniert, indem ein Code-Snippet auf der Website eingebunden wird, wordurch statische Telefonnummern durch dynamische, bei Nimbata registrierte, ortsbezogene, rotierende Rufnummern ersetzt werden.
Es gibt einige Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten, es ist funktioniert aber ohne viele Schritte.

Cons

Es gibt Konkurrenzprodukte, die noch umfangreicherer Analysen oder bspw. auch detailliertere Salesforce Integrationen bieten.
Dies war für uns aber kein Entscheidungspunkt.

Desweiteren muss bei der Telefonnummernregistierung ein Dokument ausgefüllt werden, damit man ortsgebundene Telefonnummern bestellen kann.
Dies ist eine rechtliche Anforderung und nicht Nimbata spezifisch. Nimbata macht diesen Prozess so angenehm wie möglich.