Infraspeak Reviews

Infraspeak

INTELLIGENT MAINTENANCE STARTS HERE.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Quality, efficiency and environmental protection

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Pros

After knowing how to work it is difficult to point out defects

Cons

Ease of access, quick consultation, time saving, ETC

Response from Infraspeak

Hi Paulo!

Thank you very much for you review. We couldn't be happier to work with Fernando Martins Team. It's great to see your success!

Cameron

Great Software Package - Lots of training and support avaliable

Reviewed on 2022/10/25

I have had 4 months of experience with the software and it's very easy to understand and well supported for all day-to-day tasks.

Pros

Having individuals on hand in the support team to resolve issues helps you when you are stuck.Live updates are very important so that you can check how staff are getting on and meeting expectations.

Cons

Some features do seem to double up a bit, I am not sure when I put a job order into the calendar why it does not auto populate to the planner at the same time, even if in a different colour to show it is not confirmed.

Quite brilliant software

Reviewed on 2022/11/24

Pros

The user experience it's quite brilliant

Cons

The non feature about the request and the control of it

• Industry: Import & Export

Looking for a propper active management system

Reviewed on 2021/07/05

Infraspeak had great impact on our daily activity, making everything so much organized, fast end effective.

Pros

It's flexibility nd capacity to adapt to our needs and Infraspeak's constant development according to costummers requirements.

Cons

The capacity to grant access to information to our costummers.
We can report them everything but they cannot see important info in real time, using an app for instance.

Márcia

Great Software

Reviewed on 2021/05/31

We have been signed up for more than 2 years and it has increase our efficiency and has decreased the use of paper (very sustainable).

Pros

Easy to work with.
very intuitive.
Quick to work with

Cons

The fact that has still the old version available to swope.

Henrique
Henrique

Very happy wth Infraspeak

Reviewed on 2020/09/07

Pros

Very easy to setup and start using, great for managing site maintenance, techincal assistance and to organize field service.

That technician app is very simple anda intuitive to use.

Cons

On thing it can improve is to make easier the planning of maintenance of singe assets.

Pedro Miguel
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Infraspeak for tomorrow

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Cataloging tools and certifiing them

Cataloging tools and certifiing them

Pros

Easy to use, support, some versatility and the capability of loading a lot of externa information

Cons

Some tasks could be more automatic such, self numerated items.

Rafael
Rafael
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

BioCity Review

Reviewed on 2022/05/04

Really positive experience that should continue to improve with the close support we have from the infraspeak team.

Pros

Even though it is a in-depth software it is very user friendly.

Cons

Some features and the template of the stocks management mode.

José Victor
José Victor
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 2023/03/21

Pros

The processes are easy and the costumer service team is very helpful

Cons

The assets management interface is not very friendly

Sofia
  • Industry: Hospitality

Thank you for such amazinh customer support

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Customer support has been the most positive factor about Infraspeak I must say.
I am completely...

Customer support has been the most positive factor about Infraspeak I must say.
I am completely new to this area, to this system and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has gone out of his way to help me adapt to the system and get to know its potential, clear doubts. Thank you for such amazing support.

Pros

This software has made our life simpler, more organized and controlled in terms of reporting.
We can identify needs, problems and act on them as soon as possible.

Cons

I am still getting to know the software, but one thing that would help in our daily organization is to be able to print the weekly planners and I also believe that more can be done in terms of reporting.

André
André

Very good experience

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

Pros

Very easy to report and organize the information

Cons

Every thing that we found that doesn't work as we wanted to work they manage to sort the problem

cidalia
cidalia

Higly recommende

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

Pros

The way it adapts to your needs.
It is user friendly for users, quicly adapts

Cons

You really shall use it often otherwise you tend to forget about the more technical availabilities

Bruno
  • Industry: Chemicals

6 Months Review

Reviewed on 2022/06/08

Pros

I like the reports and scheduling in this software.

Cons

The amount of e-mails that I, as administrator, receive when finished a user finalize a task/service.

Adrian

Infraspeak

Reviewed on 2022/06/17

The company is now using technology for 90% of its organisation of maintenance across our 6.5-acre site. Reactive maintenance is falling with a clear preventative path ahead for the maintenance requirements of our company. Our customer success manager has been outstanding, effortlessly coordinating training, requests, and issues from start to finish. If a technical issue has arisen the relevant technical side has been expedient, knowledgable and professional. All in all a very positive investment into the right software and company.

Pros

Controlling the process flow of information from the initial raising of a work order through quotation to engineer's responses via the mobile app. The Software also has great customisable benefits for our company. The ability to use that ability has enabled us to include other electronic monitoring within the same system.

Cons

Work is still required on some of the analytics sides, although this software has been in constant development and expansion since we started using it. I have no doubt that given time areas such as analytics will be much improved

Joblogic

Reasons for Choosing Infraspeak

Infraspeak does have a modular form but does not restrict fundamental modules that are required to conduct standard operations. The software includes a smooth UI and engineer applications as a standard. Add-on modules are restricted to integrations that may or may not be required depending on your business type. The pricing model is more competitive.

Reasons for Switching to Infraspeak

Customer Service, Costs, easy-to-use interface and all base modules a company needs as a base.
Christian
  • Industry: Newspapers

Facility Management Platform with Easy to Use Interface

Reviewed on 2023/02/01

I have been using Infraspeak for a few months now and I am very impressed with the platform. It is easy to use and provides detailed analytics and reports. The platform is also great for managing tasks and projects, although it can be difficult to navigate at times.

Pros

Infraspeak is a comprehensive facility management platform that is easy to use. The interface is intuitive and straightforward, making it easy to quickly learn and understand. The platform also provides detailed analytics and reports, helping to keep track of maintenance and operations activities.

Cons

The platform is not always the most intuitive when it comes to managing tasks and projects. It can be difficult to understand and navigate at times. Additionally, some features may be limited in certain regions.

Mike
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Infraspeak has revolutionised my operations management.

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Overall experience with Infraspeak has been really good, we were live very quickly with minimal work from my end (for a project of this scale) we had some excel files that we sent over to the on boarding team who translated hem into Infraspeak checklists and building/machine categories.

Pros

Infraspeak, being cloud based means I can access anywhere as long as I have an internet connection, this is invaluable to my team as they can communicate the need for resources through recorded pictures on the app, ensures good quality of work from the team as they are reporting and uploading pictures of completed failures and tasks giving me a wealth of remote visibility for my team.
Platform is easy to use and set up was really supported from the on boarding team every step of the way, on site visits and training for the team were conducted well and i have a collective buy in of technician and report users making all tasks visible and recorded for future reference.

Cons

Some issues with the language as its a Portuguese company, however the team very quick to rectify issues and so not caused me any issues.

eMaint CMMS, FMX and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Infraspeak

Price, functionality (NFC tags), feel of the app for technicians and the open ended contract.

Response from Infraspeak

Hi Mike, It has been an absolute pleasure being part of Sundeala's maintenance revolution! We couldn't be happier. It's great to see your success! I'll keep watching while I'm Infrastalking haha

On our behalf we will keep working on improving Infraspeak to meet your expectations.
We truly appreciate your words, thank you so much!

Catch up with you soon - Carol

• Industry: Government Administration

Infraspeak in a Public Authority

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

We now have control over inventory, I know that I will get a warning when we are almost out of a certain item; we know when the consumption of certain item occurs and can adapt our tasks to the real needs.
It was fairly easy to onboard all of our workers and, with a very old operational team, we had very few workers who haven't still managed, after around 3 months, to use the app effectively on a daily basis.

Pros

Before Infraspeak we were managing everything on Excel sheets that were printed and handed out to the foreman and work teams. This meant we had a lot of lost information, no status on the task at hand and it was very hard to track down an issue.
With Infraspeak everyone knows where a certain request is, how much we have on hold and how much we are accomplishing every week.
On the other hand, I now have enough confidence on saying that we have a safe repository where to record all the information on our assets and know that it will be available to everyone that needs it.

Cons

It wasn't a straightforward implementation, we had to adapt the software's constrains to our own way of operation, but the end results came quickly and it wasn't difficult to get our structure and workflows into the software.

José Manuel
José Manuel

TOP Building Management Software

Reviewed on 2021/08/24

Spare time for taking care of other issues, organization, safety, efficiency, effectiveness, etc...
Can't work with out it anymore!

Pros

Infraspeak is a very very easy to use toll, from the reporter to the technician or administrator operators.
We have all Corrective, Preventive (from internal and external teams), Stocks, etc..., in just one platform witch is great. All the reports and analysis tools provided by infraspeak are also top knotch.

Cons

Interconnectivity with other Maintenance and Hotel operation softwares are undergoing and once those are finish Infraspeak will became a very powerful tool.

João
  • Industry: Telecommunications

A trusted partner in Activity Management

Reviewed on 2023/09/19

Infraspeak is being a valuable help in organizing and managing many activities, replacing and optimizing processes, whether in the back office or with field teams.By organizing the activity, we are able to extract important metrics to help the Management Team make decisions.We are still working on developing some integrations with Customers and Partners so that in the coming months it will be possible to continue to evolve and improve and we are counting on the collaboration of the Infraspeak Team for the success of the operation.

Pros

Ease of integration processes, simplicity of use, a 5* support team.The company quickly adapted and adjusted processes in order to optimize the activity, with many activities currently being carried out only on Infraspeak

Cons

For the company's needs and for now, there are no identified needs, however it is extremely important that the Infraspeak Team is always ready to implement new solutions and improvements

• Industry: Facilities Services

My company’s daily working tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Helps me and my team to be organized and never lose information in the middle of a chaotic day of work. My time is spent resolving problems instead of being on the phone all day. Gives me all the indicators and info with 3/4 clicks. Fast to send information to clients in case we need to.

Pros

Everything is online 24/7, simple to use and registers everything we do working every single day. Saves time on the administrator side of operation and making it simple for the user side also.

Cons

Need a admin and user version to run on iOS.

Response from Infraspeak

Hi Pedro!

Wow! Thank you very much for you review. It's been amazing to be part of Frostline's success!

• Industry: Textiles

Advanced maintenance

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Infraspeak has allowed us to move all the information to a digital platform where we eliminated all the paper and do the operations without consulting, it even tells us what to do.

Pros

The control, the help and the ease of access to the system, make us work more aligned and with a purpose, better maintenance and less maintenance.

Cons

The reports that are now much improved and more intuitive.

Response from Infraspeak

Hi Paulo,

Amazing! We've been following all the impact of Infraspeak in your manufacturing, and it's great to see how happy you are! We're so glad to help. Thank you very much for your words!

Simon
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Infraspeak Review

Reviewed on 2024/01/21

The whole process has been seamless from start to finish, knowledgeable, friendly staff and a great product which is already starting to make a difference to our operation.

Pros

I love the customisation that is available with Infraspeak, it allows you to really tailor the product to suit your specific environment.

Cons

There are some shortcuts that could be added to the mobile app, such as a search function when creating work orders. I believe this has already been addressed with Infraspeak Next, so looking forward to using that.

José
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best Maintenance Management System Ever

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Mainly the main issues we have solved are: no information is being lost, we are solving the chronicle issues in a much faster way. We have a much higher control over the personal efficiency, etc...

Pros

1. Ease of use (Very user friendly) for every reporter, technicians and administrator;
2. Data presentation in most of the fields;
3. Being open for customise the tool to feet all of our requests;
4. Organisation level of every action. No information is lost;
5. Easy of access from every PC, Labtop, Tablet or Smart phone

Cons

1. The ´Infraspeak Direct´ for IOS. It is currently far away from the android version;
2. Cost;
3. Configuration of the preventive actions (very complex.)

Bruno

6 Months Experience Review

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

In general terms, the experience in using the software has been very pleasant, having provided the sector with a capacity for managing and organizing tasks and collecting data that we did not have until then.

Pros

Based on my experience so far, I see the software's strengths as its ease of use, the possibilities it provides for controlling maintenance tasks and fault management, access through the mobile application and the ease of reporting faults.

Cons

So far I haven't seen many disadvantages in using the software but I occasionally see the lack of possibility of performing a filter search in some of the submenus, the creation of a standard layout for monthly reports and the alert for malfunctions that are paused in the resolution for a long time (to be able to set this limit).

• Industry: Management Consulting

Openline Facility Managment

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

The InfraSpeak is the engine of all organization. Planning, reporting , billing. We concentrate the processes around the Infraspeak.

Pros

Is user friendly, very simple to use, the maintenance technicians say it os very user friendly and a very good tool for daily corrective and preventive maintenance.

Cons

Maybe the Mobile version for the managment should be more developed.