Text P2P

SMS Marketing and Ringless Voicemail Drops with Automation

5 /5 (28 reviews) Write a Review!
Dr. sherri Y.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

The Most Effective Relationship Marketing and Connection Tool Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Email is easily dismissed. A text message, on the other hand, is like a secret whispered to another that they cannot wait to answer! Text P2P is the magical (and practical) solution for connecting immediately and efficiently...and it doesn't take a tech genius level IQ to utilize! It's the perfect tool for booking events, announcing new product launches, or simply staying connected with the needs of your audience.

Pros

Text P2P has a vast array of features (and you'll want to use them all) and they keep adding to them! They are proactively responsive to the needs of their users. Text P2P allows you to set the pace of your connections, create keyword campaigns that evoke engagement, and gives you a personal platform for developing rich content-based communications (two-way) with your target audience.

Cons

It was sometimes difficult to determine what my response to a text message was, as the most recent message shown was from the recipient (perhaps this has been updated).

Michelle H.

Text P2P Revolutionized my Business

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Text P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience.

Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.

Pros

It's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.

Abbe P.
Industry: Wholesale
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Mass marketing tool

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

This seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience.

Cons

There were a limited number of features compared to similar products

Response from TextP2P

Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.

James O.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great product - great support - would recommend

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Text P2P saves me and my company a lot of time and man power that was previously spent on calling and texting customers individually to book appointments.

Pros

I’m already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages. It’s great for reaching out to a lot of customers at once very easily and only 1 out of 742 contacts opted out, which was a concern of mine, that it might be annoying, but I think most people appreciate using technology to streamline the booking process.

Cons

Don’t really have any cons yet. Set up was pretty quick and the tutorial video walked me through everything very easily.

Greg A.
Company size: Self Employed

I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

The #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Alan W.

The simple texting software

Reviewed on 2020/04/04

Fantastic. Powerful tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it works seamlessly between desktop and mobile, and the UI is very smooth, whereas others have been buggy and aggravating to use. As a one person team, my productivity and business have been a world apart from before I started using TextP2P. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been helpful and always available to answer a question. We’ve emailed, texted, and talked on the phone multiple times. This is the best customer service I could ask for.

Cons

I like everything about TextP2P. I did have to find a workaround to allow me to have more than one phone number per contact, but it was an easy tweak.

Rachael R.

TextP2P

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Excellent. The support system was always quick to respond and help me with my questions.

Pros

It has brought new tools for growth in my business moving forward.

Cons

Would love to have script ideas to use as auto text responds back to clients.

Steve M.
Industry: Furniture

P2P review

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

i would give it 10

Pros

Very Easy to use and it keeps track of all my contacts

Cons

Simplicity and workflows automation and being able to create many lists is a bounus

Valerie P.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Every Nonprofit Needs TextP2P

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/28

This is amazing , affordable, and impactful software that has helped our nonprofit to cut man hours. Prior to this we would call past clients individually and spent hours on the phone. This has allowed us to get results in the touch of a few buttons. The customer service is off the hook and I am already thinking of new ways I can use the service to help gather data for our nonprofit. Thank you TextP2P!

Pros

This software gave me a way to quickly survey the people we help and check in on them. We were able to collect extremely useful data that we can use to describe to funders the need that exists in our community. It was easy to use and I received a 37% response rate to my survey questions.

Cons

I am a new user and thought that it was very well thought out and so far all features I need are available.

Tom S.
Industry: Hospitality

Perfect Tool for my Business

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Very effective in helping me grow my business. P2P simply works better than email.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Not difficult to set up and use.

Cons

Honestly nothing negative to report. Works perfect for what I need.

Kerri S.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: Self Employed

Following up made easy ..

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

The P2P system has improved my follow up and gave me an easier way to organize my leads and contacts. Helping me buld and maintain more relationships. Very efficient, easy to use, and my sales have increased.

Pros

Easy to use , lots of features, extras, and personal service.

Cons

I think anything I had a problems with was just user error.

Jessica B.

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

I am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!

Cons

Nothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!

Melissa H.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The Ease of Use is Incredible

Reviewed on 2019/08/17

I have for quite some time understood that people do not always want to be on social media, so this tool has allowed me to still coach my clients without having to put them in another group on social.

Pros

I love that I can communicate openly with my clientele through text messaging. Now I do not have to wonder if my emails are going to SPAM. As someone who is not tech savvy at all, this is incredibly easy to use.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

Jennifer W.

My virtual assistant!

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

P2P helped me streamline the communication process and bridge that gap between my customers and I . It created a real time dialog I was Not getting with my email blasts. Had pointers on wording which is huge and over all has helped me organize my customer base and spend less time chasing people.

Pros

Streamlined my processed and offered a service to reach people where they are! Not on email- but devices!

Cons

No complaints. It was easy to navigate and has great customer service for when I did Have user error.

Melissa K.
Industry: Real Estate

Best Person to Person Texting! Easy to use and powerful.

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

AMAZING! I highly recommend them. This is the first software I have been this excited over, ever.

Pros

I love using TextP2P because they make it simple to follow up with my customers and attract new business. the ability to use it as a CRM and all the integrations make choosing them a no-brainer. Customer service is responsive and easy to contact.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about TextP2P.

Kathy S.
Industry: Cosmetics
Company size: Self Employed

This has freed me to up to work more with my people instead of technology

Reviewed on 2020/01/01

I have recently started using TextP2P and have not only been pleased with its performance, but the customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides is outstanding. There are several other Texting services available on the market today, however, when I compared what TextP2P offers along with the personalized customer service (like you actually talk to a real person), and the short videos he has available to get up to speed quickly on the ins and outs of this program…you just cannot bet it! This is a must-have for everyone!

Kathy S.
Direct Sales Company

Pros

It's an all in one product which simplifies my admin.

Cons

I love everything about it! This has been an answer to a prayer for my business....and sanity!

Elizabeth D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

So grateful for this technology!

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

I have used so many different methods to train/ keep in touch with my team and customers - mailchimp, thinkific, Facebook groups, group chats, voxer. I recently tried a text method of training my team and the engagement is off the CHARTS! They love the method and it is SO easy for me to administer!! I’m going to be looking for more and more ways to incorporate the TextP2P in my business!

Pros

The Rep provides a TON of support for this product. I really don’t want to learn yet another technology, but he has made it so easy and even has provided some turn key content as well.

Cons

I don’t have any cons. The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple!

Taryn P.

Great communication option!

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

I've been using TextP2P for a few weeks now, and having FAR more success connecting with my potential clients vs using email. It's so much more personal to connect with clients. Additionally, the customer service is incredible. I think it's the backbone of the success of a smaller platform like this and been really pleased with how they have helped me get set up and answer any questions!

Pros

The response rate from clients. The ability to categorize different "groups" of clients or prospects you want to connect and build rapport with.

Cons

Would be nice to have a mobile app option. Also, takes a little getting used to in setting up a new message to a list.

Nate A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great service super easy!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/26

I am able to reach a huge list of leads in a matter of seconds!!

Pros

Tech support is on point and the software is easy to use

Cons

Nothing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super helpful and made everything an enjoyable experience r

Tracy F.
Company size: Self Employed

I am so glad I started using this service!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

TextP2P has instantly changed the way I run my business. I am able to connect with more customers quickly and efficiently. It is user friendly and speeds up my interaction with clients. I have been using the service for a month and it has generated more sales for our organization. I am so grateful for this technology!

Pros

I was able to jump in and get started very quickly.

Cons

I'm still learning how to best navigate my lists of contacts.

Joy B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Better Engagement for our Team!

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

We have had more people take action on the business initiatives we are creating than ever before.

Pros

We've seen an immediate increase in engagement on our team with information we send out through Text P2P. We are confident it will be a game changer for our business moving forward.

Cons

Truly we have found it to be very user friendly

Kerry T.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

I had a much higher opt in rate the first time I used it at a speaking engagement then I've ever had.

Pros

Greg has not only created a GENIUS product that improves upon all other texting apps out there, his customer service and support are top notch. I 100% recommend this company.

Cons

None. I haven't encountered any negatives yet.

Olga S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great advertising and stay-in touch Marketing Tool

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/11/09

I had a 2 weeks trial. I set up campaign in about 30 minutes. I was able also to integrate with my for my other software by jumping on Zoom call ( sharing screen) with support team from TextP2P. It reduced fear of “I can’t “in a few minutes. Way to go!

Pros

Functions. Follow up. Users friendly. Customer support service: rescale and responsive.

Cons

Nothing really. As any new software you need to invest some time to get used to.

Joanne T.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Excellent Text 2 Text Technology

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

I am reaching customers with ease.

Pros

It is simple to use. Gets immediate feedback. I liked everything

Cons

Nothing is missing. I think it works well.

Meghan E.

Really convenient engagement

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/14

The support is incredible so I feel super confident that I can maximize the software with the resources available. I love that I’m hearing back from people who I’ve been emailing for years but never emailed back.

Pros

That is wasn’t too complicated to use and more affordable than other options.

Cons

Just that learning new technology is never fun for me lol.

Response from Text P2P

Thank you for the great review Meghan. As you know we offer lots of video training as well as one on one video calls. If you would like more personalize help, please reach out to us anytime to schedule an appointment.