PaidYET

Cloud-based PoS, invoicing & payments processing solution

4,7
4,8
4,6

I have had a great experience with PaidYet and no issues!

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Seamless Processing of Credit Card Payments and quick turn around time from Credit Card Processing to deposit into my business bank account.

Pros

Seamless Credit Card software to process payments for my Small Business. I like the user interface that allows me to accept Credit Card Payments in the office, as well as mobile Credit Card Swipers to process payments.

Cons

For a while, it took several days to receive payments into my business bank account. I had a conversation with a supervisor and got that turn around time minimized to one day. Other than that small hiccup, all is well with this software!

Lewis S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Great product, easy to use and very helpful

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

Pros

Fast and easy, I reached out a couple times for some assistance and I noticed that the response times were always quick and the personnel that I spoke with were particularly helpful

Cons

If I had to pick one I guess it would be the lack f dark theme. Or the fact that the live hat does not load on mobile correctly

Chris W.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Very user-friendly, especially for new business owners.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Ease of use when on the go.

Pros

I really like the ease of use in processing of Credit Cards. I also like the Paysaber product because of its mobility.

Cons

No Chip feature for the Paysaber Product. Many customers now have the Chip technology on their cards and like the extra added security.

Jason R.

Great Choice for Getting Paid

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

Our company has been using Paidyet for over a year now and we have to say we're impressed. Several of our clients have commented on how they find PaidYet easy to use. Our customers can save their payment information in the PaidYet system and when we send out invoices they can login and pay or simply setup PaidYet to auto debt their accounts. We have seen a decrease in the amount of time it takes to get paid. Another nice feature is PaidYet provides a hosted payment page so we don't have to worry about accepting billing information on our website which can be a real headache. We are very happy with PaidYet and glad we found an unique payment service in the sea of providers out there.

Tonya S.
Industry: Education Management

Love PaidYet

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

I honestly am very thankful whenever it I have a vendor who uses PaidYet. The ease of use makes my like simpler.

Woody H.
Industry: Hospitality

PaidYet Review from River's End Campground, Tybee Island, GA

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2016/11/15

We pay one of our software vendors via PaidYet. After waiting for weeks to receive an invoice, I was guided to this service. Easy enough, after setting an account and having to remember how to access it each month. Maybe it's too easy?

Pros

Quick and efficient.

Cons

These surveys - and having to remember yet another login credential.

Alyssa C.
Industry: Financial Services

PaidYet Review

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/10/27

PaidYet has a very user friendly interface. It is also a great all-in-one solution for your business.

Pros

I like that fact that multiple companies can benefit from the features of PaidYet.

Sean S.

GREAT PAYMENT SYSYEM

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

MAKES PAYMENT VERY SIMPLE AND FAST. TRANSACTION WAS QUICK AND EASY. PAYMENT MADE ONTIME AND CLEARD ACCOUNT.

Pros

SIMPLE

Cons

IT IS FANTASTIC

Roderick K.

All in one

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Overall great you all should have good this all quality is great and functionality great to and customer support is great

Sean S.

quick

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/05/16

payment solution

Pros

easy to use great layout fun and exciting to use. Makes payment very easy. Would recommend to anyone

Cons

that I had to use it because I for got to make payment. Could set up with auto payment for future use

Tyler L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great Software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/08/10

Paidyet saves mes tons of time by allowing me to save my customers cards on file and charge them every month. It also helps me sleep at night knowing i'm not responsible for safely storing hundreds of credit card numbers for my customers.

Pros

Card-on-file feature and the ability for customers to update their cards without me having to bother them.

Brandon E.

Great application, lots of useful features for getting paid quickly

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Excellent way for getting paid quickly. I Loved the way you can store cards on file and set up auto payments. It's an all in one bill paying / receiving application that, after using it, I can't imagine not having it at my disposal. The PaidYET staff is extremely helpful to work with. Their support was extremely quick at answering any questions I had. It made the user experience that much more enjoyable. Would recommend and have recommended it to many business owners I know who are looking to collect payment faster, and support a wider variety of paying clients.

Abduljalal M.

A Work in Progress

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

Email & Text Payment Requests, low fees, Simple registration, security, recurring billing, ACH processing... PaidYet has got it all. All you need for your cloud accounting.
This ranks amongst the best cloud accounting services I've used but there is still room for improvement though.

India K.

Great quality service!

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

It was quick and easy and required little navigation to complete my order. I would recommend it to others for use.

Pros

Easy to use and a quick process.

Cons

The extra charge for using it.

Munazzah L.

Easy payments!

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

It was a fast and efficient way to process a payment! The ease of use was great and it allowed me to get a receipt of the trans to my email. I would recommend the service!

Debra Z.

So easy to pay!

Kevin K.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Paid Yet was simple and fast. The login went well. The process was easy. My vendor was paid quickly.
I'll use again

Belinda D.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

It is so simple to create a payment request. I send out my link and instantly get paid. It's so simple and easy to use.

Liz A.
Industry: Hospitality

Effortless!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2016/11/15

So easy to use and operate! No complaints at all. Would definitely recommend to someone else and encourage other businesses to use or try

Douglas M.
Industry: Newspapers

Effective but a little slow

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Using the software was pretty easy. But we made our payment on October 18th, and our Merchant Services still had no record of the payment on October 25th, so we had to have the bank fax over proof that the bill was paid in order to receive our deposits.

Pros

Easy to understand

Cons

Took more than a week for our vendor to receive payment. Since our vendor is also our merchant account, they were holding large deposits from our credit card, which mean we had to do a conference call with the bank to substantiate that the money went through our account.

Response from PaidYET

Thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback. We do really appreciate it. However, the speed at which a merchants payment appears in their account is not determined by PaidYET. We only make it easy for consumers to pay merchants. We do not actually allocate the money to the merchant. That is done between the issuing bank and the business' merchant account. While we sympathize with your problem, this is not a complaint about paidYET and we thoroughly hope that your experience while making the payment was great. Please feel free to rate us based on that experience.

Thanks again,

Easy payments!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/04/30

It has save my time

Pros

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features This site is wonderful to navigate and easy to use! No fees or "convenience" charges. I was surprised how well it all worked out.

Lauren A.
Industry: Law Practice

Paidyet review from a law firm's perspective

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

We have been using Paidyet for awhile now and it's been the easiest system to use. It is very user friendly for both our clerks and for our clients.

Pros

It is user friendly

Cons

We haven't had any complaints regarding this software.

Kelly M.
Industry: Cosmetics

User friendly!

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features. The customer support could use some improvement but overall the software is highly effective for streamlining the payment process.

Pros

The ease of use.

Cons

The customer support was a bit lacking.

Iain M.
Industry: Legal Services

Used this product to accept retainers for my law practice

Reviewed on 2016/01/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I love that it is secure and allows me to keep track of customers who forget to pay. I usually put my customers credit cards on file so that I know I can at least count on receiving my retainer in full.

Cons

PaidYET does a great job at...well, it's job. It has a ton of features, just can't wait to see when some more reporting and stuff comes to market.

Alyssa C.

User friendly product, very efficient

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Pros

This software creates an easier way to accept payments without a customer feeling like they're handing over any card data.