GoodDay

Cloud-based work management platform for firms of all sizes

Rohit S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Simple & Intuitive

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

During the early days in our company, we had recurring issues with task management and communication between our team members as well as across teams.
After trying multiple project management tools, GoodDay's clean and easy to use interface proved a blessing for us and helped ensure we could track and follow through on critical issues that needed our attention. It has also ensured that our product owners and stakeholders are able to evaluate progress in real-time to ensure smooth functioning.

Great work guys! GoodDay has become a truly dependable and intrinsic part of our work cycles today.

Pros

The ease of adoption combined with the variety of available functionality makes GoodDay a boon for small businesses like ours. From adoption to setup and continuing daily usage, the GoodDay platform has proved intuitive enough for anyone to pick up easily.

Cons

On slower internet connections, the initial loading of the platform suffers greatly and interaction with the platform can become tiresome.
The text editor provided could be a little more feature rich(eg: text formatting, code syntax highlighting, etc.).
Also, the file uploads on mobile networks could be a little more forgiving so that users are not constantly having to restart their uploads when connection switching happens(which are quite common when travelling and the mobile network switches towers)

Vinceny S.

Keeps thing in focus and moving

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

Pros

I’m not sure what we did without this software in the past. Goodday has enhanced our communication and coordination more than I expected. I just love this software for coordinating our development roadmap, communication and meeting our timelines.

Cons

I may not be fully informed,however, like most software the ability to interface with other applications if becoming increasingly important.

Evgeniya S.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Productivity

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

Good

Pros

easy to use, increases productivity, great for project management.

Cons

Do not know as yet, still learning features on the product.

Ankita P.

Good tool for work tracking of my team & my client's team

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Good SaaS application

Pros

Nice online tool to work with. I can have have access to several projects under one hood & my client can have access too (or vice a versa). I just need to focus on My Work section for all my tasks & reports (for team). The thing that I most like is the custom fields which I mostly use for my team.

Cons

It took me some time to get them use to it, but that may be due to my team is a QA team & they haven't seen this king of software before.

Victor M.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Great tool to increase productivity and keep track of any project

Pros

Easy of use, completeness, features and much more

Cons

Price (we all want free software ) . something could be more intuitive though

Harish N.

Good task management but ineffective time tracking

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Structured project management. Reported time for the tasks allotted. Action required feature is of great help. Great value for money with many advanced features.

Pros

Task allocation
Team management
Great views with the productivity of a team/project.
The Kanban type task Management helps in Planning for the activities for oneself and the Team.

Cons

Time is tracked by guesstimate. The estimated time becomes null once the actual time is reported to a task.This is a very ineffective way of tracking time.

Please add a different field for the estimated time without nullifying the value.

Great! could be better

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Pros

I like the overall minimalist design and the ability to cooperate with multiple people and keep updated with each task

Cons

Keeping updated can get messy and the options for viewing the current tasks assigned or due is a bit messy
Could use with multiple view options and filter options to make it easy to view what I ought to do

I suggest having color codes for projects or priorities as well as an optional feature to know the effect of each task and arrange without having to open each task separately

Avi P.

Simplest to-do/work item list for me

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Simple & efficient

Pros

The UI is very simple & no need of training using the application. Notification system helps me updated to my assigned tasks. The mobile app allows me to access my task on the go & handy.

Cons

The UI & functionality of the mobile app is a bit limited & need to improve. I feel great if all features with great UI can be applied to mobile app.

Harshad P.

I am using good day since last three months. It is helpful for me and remove my extra efforts.

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

Adding task to yourself and to see other working on which topic and also task assigning to team-mates.

Cons

When i was starting use of good-day , i could not understand functionality of this app for somedays.
So make it more flexible as possible.

Maruti B.

My experience is too good with goodday as i have been able to be sorted and give a better...

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Best part of goodday.work is that i shows me my daily task and target work that i have to accomplish in a day.

Cons

I think time tracking element or module in goodday needs to be mechanised a bit so that manual time tracking can be done exactly.

Santosh D.

Its a beautiful project management software designed perfectly both for a small team and large...

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Most lovable feature of the software is its ease and its field customization. We can customize any field as per our requirements.

Cons

The time tracking module or part of the software is automatic, which seems to provide a little discomfort.

Aidan G.

A great solution for small businesses

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

Pros

We are a small team and we use GoodDay to track bugs in our software as well as maintain a list of new features we wish to implement

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve to set up initially

Sanket K.

Fascinating

Reviewed on 2018/08/25

Time Management Improved.Also it helps me to improve Our Production

Pros

UI is the Best. Also I love the Reports & Analytics Part of this software.

Cons

Software should show time when we close the Task. I think you should add this Functionality.

Vijay B.

Most efficient tool for Task handling

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Best project management tool with user friendly UI

Pros

Features like Task,Event,Project etc,Board,Summary view etc,

Cons

Export facility is not pesent on Board or Project Task sheet

Karen G.

Goodday

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

Managing simultaneous projects to tight deadlines

Pros

It was easy to understand how the software worked, and very intuitive to use.

Cons

Only been using the software for a couple of months now.

Igor T.

Lots of room for improvement.

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

Lots of other features for integrating your ecommerce with Google Shopping, eBay, Walmart, Amazon and more.

Pros

The best thing is that I could reach customer support almost any time of the day.
I like the way they designed dashboard (I found it super easy to navigate)

Cons

There is only one plane for ecommerce and its limited for customization.

Miles P.
  • Industry: Automotive

My experience with GoodDay

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

- For me, i excited with the solve for management projects.
- Multi-taskings in my work day
- Gathering information

Pros

- Management about IT projects.
- Continuous monitoring
- Notifications about properly tasks.

Cons

- Im problems with tracking time about each user.
- Notifications wiht emails, i think that will be, better desktop notifications.

Daniel C.

Easy to use, flexible, mobile-friendly, feature-rich application

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Literally, our development life became much more stable, easy and even fun with it.

Pros

The main advantage of this software is that it gives you ways to set up, analyze, monitor your goals and tasks and watch how their are completed by your team.
Its fresh design, look and feel and its functionality give us what we need from this kind of software.
I also need to tell that the price is also one of the advantages of this app. We need the price to be not that high and we get what we were looking for with this application.
I hope we will keep using it and they will go with their development.
This is also something I really liked about them. They keep on implementing new features into the app. And its keeping better and better.
Needless to say the support is great also. If smth is not okay they will deal with it asap.
And if I wish to implement smth new into the app - smth other users do not have - they listen to my words and we come up with an idea of how it should work together - a solution which costs not that much and we wanted to have in this software.

Cons

There are might be some. But we did not find any of them. We had several issues with it when the app was not reachable. But everytime these issues were fixed in 20-30 minutes.

Mikhail A.

With GoodDay everything is in one place now and everybody is informed about what is going on...

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

3-in-1 - GoodDay packs three most important management tools: lists/boards for task management, Gantt-chart for planning and calendar for event management. It is surprising that there are not so many project management solutions that have all three. Managers usually workaround this by using a separate software for the missing part which brings unnecessary complexity. Having tasks, timeline and calendar in GoodDay is very convenient.

Flexible project structure - being able to structurize projects in folders is a perfect feature for keeping things in order. This allows managers to have their projects neatly packed together unlike other PM software where you could get lost in hundreds of projects stored in a flat list.

Modern and very responsive interface - GoodDay interface feels like a breath of fresh air after having experience with monstrous corporate PM software (you know, the one that starts with J). Everything is located in a perfect position, a lot of small things in front-end prevent you from doing something wrong. Loud applause for the UI/UX team!

Area-agnostic - in our company we work in multiple areas: electronics, backend, frontend, support, sales, design. With GoodDay we've been able to put all departments in one system thanks to GoodDay not being fixed to single workflow, but providing tools to customize your own.

A lot of extras - there a so many nice additional features in GoodDay. Big screens, views, pretty and quite helpful reports.

Olga Z.

Makes managing multiple projects very easy and visual.

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Productivity increase, transparency around projects throughout the whole department, knowledge sharing, clear priorities and goals for the team.

Pros

This project management tool is very powerful, yet very easy to use, adoption is very quick, and the interface is very modern and intuitive. All features and customization capabilities any team would need in a project, task, and collaboration management tool without the high cost or lengthy implementation process.

Sol S.
  • Industry: Information Services

One of the best

Very happy

works fast
not expensive
rich of features

Cons

Missing budget for projects that can give me better understanding of project costs

Alejandro H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great task and little/medium projects manager, ig you have a team of less than 25 this is the...

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Is a great product, I bet anyone you recommend it will like it too. for a small or medium team its excelent.

Pros

The initial Dashboard! is great all you need to know to start your day, you can disconnect from work when you go home and the next day with the Dashboard get back in action fast as will show you all you need to start the day. The reports, are great, the workflows and tracking of tasks are very very good. You can assign a task to someone and see that he first need to get budget proveed by accounting and how much time took to get it so you know where and when the time is used, when someone assign a task to you, you can recruit others to help and it will show it was a team effort. very nice.

Cons

Not big bad so far, maybe no free option for teams under 25 members, but is't OK. teams with over 25 members can afford it. still I like it a lot.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Design

Excellent project management tool

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Excellent

Pros

GoodDay is a comprehensive PM tool with time tracking and other features we need. We have been using the free version for over a year now and it does all we need.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to get started as we could not import any of our data and the learning curve is a little tricky.

Amit P.

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

All good feature include, but on suggestion please add multiple employee assign task same time . possible same task designer and developer both work. otherwise all feature are great

Pros

User Friendly, good design better then other. it is complete package for Project management.

• Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Productive day is a GoodDay

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

I'm testing it for the needs of a private project. I would very much like to use this in my company instead of the current software.

Pros

The first good impression is UX and a nice (and modern) layout of the application. Even its name is charming and positive. It also has a lot of functionality needed for EACH (especially in IT) project (calendar, sprint support, files, notes).

Cons

In some places the background and text contrast is too low. People with poor eyesight may have some problems. It would be awesome, if we could have a mobile application.