Floify

The Industry's Leading Mortgage Point-of-Sale Solution

Frederick S.

I love it!

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Pros

Floify is everything that I was looking for

Cons

I should be able to include my personal team (processor’s) without additional cost.

Response from Floify

Hey Frederick, thank you for the fantastic review of Floify! We are happy to see that our solution is everything you were looking for. We are constantly rolling out new features, so you should be seeing more great things soon!

Nicole R.

Floify has EXPONENTIALLY increased productivity and communication with borrowers.

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

We have more clear communication between our office and the borrowers and agents. It has simplified document collection and literally changed our processing forever.

Pros

We love that all doc capture is in one place, we have a record of all requests made to borrowers so we avoid multiple requests and having docs in various locations. We also like the milestone feature. It allows us to maintain communication with agents as well. Our agents LOVE the contact and feel like they are connected to a file's progress.

Cons

The website slows and times out, more often recently. There is also not a way to allow an agent to be both a borrower and an agent with the same email. Or if the borrower has set up an account with a different lender who utilizes Flofiy, we are required to get that account deactivated before they can start using our portal. I understand why, but I wish there were a work around.

Response from Floify

Hi, Nicole! Thank you for the awesome review of Floify. To start, we would like to offer our apologies for the slow performance of the platform lately. After a recent system upgrade, Floify is running faster than ever, so you shouldn't encounter any additional issues with reduced speed or stability.

Last year, we enabled the ability for an agent to be both an agent and a borrower, even with the same email. In addition, borrowers are now free to use the same email address with multiple lenders.

If you would like additional details on either of these updates, please feel free to reply to this response and we'll put you in touch with our Support team.

Crystal S.

Time Savings and efficiency...

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Manual follow up is eliminated. This helps me move forward with loans and keep my customers informed without me having to do the follow up. Huge time saver! Also ensures that my processor is also aware of what has been provided or not provided.

Pros

My customers are kept up to date on what remaining items are needed for their home loan. I no longer have to manually email them regularly to remind them to get me items. I also have ease of use that once an item is uploaded it lets my entire team know. I just click a button on my phone or computer and it automatically uploads to my LOS.
Co-Marketing landing pages are amazing and really work well for prospects to apply online and know they are doing business with myself and realtor partner!

Cons

The mobile app is not really helpful besides for notifications. I would love if the mobile app had the same end user tools available as the webpage. Although you can still log into your web browser on your phone and do all the items you need.

Response from Floify

Hi Crystal, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of Floify. We are happy to see that you're enjoying the automated borrower and lender notifications, and how they've helped streamline your lending operations. As you've discovered, our mobile app is somewhat limited, but the online version of Floify is mobile responsive, so it functions as you'd expect on a desktop. With that said, if ever have questions with any aspect of Floify, please feel free to reach out!

Joy T.

Great document sorter

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

I find it very helpful for my team and I keep tract of the necessary documentation. I really like the capability of making your own preset files, then when you have a new prospect or client, you can easily select a work flow that best suits your current file. Eliminates have to recreate the same flow every single time. saves valuable time.

Pros

the ease of uploading documents along with titling and sorting in the correct categories necessary for my line of work.

Cons

My clients were successful in the beginning of their process, but had some problems with signing back in if they needed to send additional documentation.

Not user friendly at all on my mobile device.

Response from Floify

Hey Joy, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to see you and your clients are enjoying the ease of uploading, organizing, and tracking documents that Floify provides. We are working on improving the mobile experience, so you should see more updates coming soon. Happy lending!

Jennifer M.

Overall I love Floify and the ease of use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

It helps my team and I stay connected and in the loop on where each of our buyers are and what is outstanding on their loan during the process. Most clients also appreciate the same.

Cons

I wish I could copy my Realtor partner on all emails that are sent out to the clients or at least send them a notification to let them know that there are still documents pending.

Response from Floify

Hi, Jennifer!

Thank you for your awesome review of Floify! We are thrilled to see the platform helps you and your team stay connected to your borrowers throughout the loan process.

Great suggestion to include Realtor partners on emails/notifications from Floify! We will pass this idea along to our Product team for consideration in a future update.

Derek H.
  • Industry: Banking

My client borrowers, referral partners and I love Floify

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I love Floify and my client borrowers using it tell me they love it too. Even my real estate agent referral partners that I help with their personal loan transactions have told me how much they love it saying they wonder why other lenders aren't using this great tool. Its revolutionized my business in todays virtual business to paperless and the ability to work remotely from anywhere on the plate I can get Wi-Fi. Its help me create a drive threw experience for my borrower clients. Thanks Floify ~ Derek Holmberg - Loan Officer Bay EQ

Pros

Everything, its fantastic! Its revolutionized my lending practice allowing me to become paperless and streamline creating a drive threw experience for my borrowers. I send them the link to the online loan application and the check list on Floify within 60 seconds. The borrower can return the application and documents in 10 minutes or less for the ultimate drive threw experience form anywhere on the planet.

Cons

Nothing its great --

Response from Floify

Hi, Derek!

Thank you for the glowing review of Floify! We are thrilled to see how well it has helped your lending practice and look forward to working with you and Bay Equity for years to come!

Wendy D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Customer & Agent Experience!

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

I love using Floify. It helps keep my team organized as well creates a seamless process to the client and Realtor. Everyone loves the milestone updates and I love how it's customizable. The agents love being able to print the pre-approval letter on the spot.

Pros

The milestone updates and the fact that the agent can print their own pre-approval letters saves me a lot of time.

Cons

Clients have said that it can be "glitchy" at times. I would also like to be able to differentiate between purchases and refinances so I can disable my milestone vidoes for refinances.

Vinny C.

Good software

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Floify seems to constantly be adding, changing and updating this program as an opportunity to make it even better and more powerful

Pros

The ease of use for the consumer. Both computer and mobile compatible

Cons

automated messages that are sent to borrowers

Response from Floify

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience, Vinny! We are thrilled to see that Floify is improving the loan origination process for you and your borrowers.

Tim M.

Like Hiring a Full Time Assisant w 5 Start World Class Product, Service and Support!

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

I do believe this is better than hiring a full time assistant to collect documents! This has been a huge time saver and is paying for itself more than a thousand times over!

5 Start World Class Product, Service and Support!

Pros

Automatically collects loan documents 24/7 in my sleep! Getting customer documents almost instantly now where before it could take weeks if we got them at all. And it does so much more. Makes it so much easier for our applicants and helps brand us and our partners!

Cons

There is nothing not to like. This is a life saver!

Response from Floify

Hi Tim! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback on Floify. We are very happy to see you've had such an amazing experience with the platform. If there's anything we can do to help make your lending process even better, please let us know!

Karen H.

Floify review

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Everyone in my company loves it.

Pros

It makes signing document really easy. Uploading items is fast and easy

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like. It is easy to learn and use.

Mohamed S.

Mortgage System Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/18

This is the best software that I have come across, It has everything that a mortgage professional needs and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a system for tracking deals

Pros

its easy to use and keeps in track automatically, milestones

Cons

does not have a client crm system

Response from Floify

Hello Mohamed,

Thank you for your candid review of Floify! We're delighted that you find value in the ability to track deals and milestones and would welcome the opportunity to discuss which CRM systems (and to what extent) you'd like us to integrate with. You can reach me at [email protected] and our Customer Success and Product team would be delighted to speak with you.Thanks again for your review!

Gregory L.

Floify review

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

excellent integrations, ease of use for client facing pos

Cons

There are not any really significant drawbacks to this program

Cory R.

Cory Rice’s Floify Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Great experience overall.

Pros

Interacts well with Encompass and user friendly for referral partners, clients and prospects.

Cons

Nothing it’s been great from start to finish and the customer service is phenomenal!

Response from Floify

Hi, Cory! Thanks for the awesome feedback on Floify :)

Heather S.

Does it all

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

Love it!! My referral partners love it also!

Pros

I love the pipeline view for the realtors so they see all the files they have with me and status

Cons

I wish it had more calculator and click track feature so you know what scenerios the borrowers are running

Angela M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Floify Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

I used Floify to send paperwork to a mortgage company I worked with when I purchased a home. Floify was great for getting the important documents we needed to be able to move forward with the home loan process. This is helpful and ideal software for both the customer and the mortgage company.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Floify software.

David T.

Fast customer support & so many features!

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

user-friendly for the most part I wish there could be more of a CRM option added to this since we already have all the client data needed for it. like reminders and mailout/texts etc...

Pros

the features allowed to us as far as sorting and requesting docs are amazing I love how quick it is to stack and send. I love how your reps was able to create an app like icon on my smartphone so I could access it while on the go.

Cons

sometimes the features can be too much that you don't know where to begin but I know this will blow over with more time spent using the system.

Response from Floify

Hey David, thank you for submitting a detailed review of Floify. We're excited to see that our support team was able to provide you with some guidance and customizations to help you get the most out of the platform. If you ever need additional assistance, please reach out anytime!

Shawnyce L.

Time saver!

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Overall, Floify has saved me a lot of time, headaches and grief, I would highly recommend this system to anyone looking for a better and more balanced work life.

Pros

It is a secure way to transmit documents between clients and myself, which in the age we are living in is so crucial. It has drastically cut down on the number of emails that I receive from clients as I am no longer updating a condition list via email every time a client sends me a document. Almost all of my clients have had no problem learning and using Floify, the few who refuse to use it are skeptical of any online document transmission. Every time I had to use the support team, they responded right away and they were always able to help and very friendly.

Cons

The number of emails clients receive was excessive, mainly because some clients took a very long time to satisfy conditions but almost all of them got very frustrated after a while. I had to turn off my auto-update emails for all clients and now they only receive an update when I prompt the system to or when I accept/reject documents. Note that you can control the number of days that you send it, but I found that with the maximum setting (4 days) it was still excessive and the clients were getting very annoyed. That being said, I have been having a great experience with turning this off, and would probably recommend turning off the auto check-ins anyway. I keep in contact with my clients often enough that they do not need to also receive auto emails from my as well.

Response from Floify

Hi Shawnyce, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of Floify. We appreciate you sharing how you were able to customize notifications to make your borrowers' experience more enjoyable. We hope you're enjoying your more balanced work-life with Floify!

Sarah P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Floify covers a wide range of needs

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

There are many benefits of this software - mainly increasing accurate and timely communication with clients.

Pros

Being able to have a secure portal that clients can download/upload to/from. Floify is super easy to learn and use, and my entire team implements it daily.

Cons

Some templates/features in Floify are not able to be changed or deleted. For example, the option to put "closing date," etc.

Response from Floify

Hi there, Sarah! Thank you for your thoughtful review of Floify. We love hearing that the software is easy to use for our customers and that lender teams are able to communicate more easily with their borrowers!

We strive to make the system as flexible and customizable as possible, and we apologize if some options you were seeking weren't easily available. Please reach out to our Support team if you would like them to take a look at your templates to make sure they're setup the way you'd like.

Thanks again for your kind words; Floify always appreciates your feedback!

Becky M.

Fantastic! Best software for keeping documents organized

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Made my job and my coworkers job much easier!

Pros

It is easy for our customers to use to upload documents. It is also very easy for us to retrieve the documents. It syncs with our marketing and originating software perfectly too!

Cons

Nothing! It is great! We have been more organized and running much better since implementing this software in our company. Our turn times have doubles and are just getting better.
Everyone should use this!

Response from Floify

Hi, Becky! We are so happy to hear that you love our software. The Floify team is all about making it easier for lenders to connect with borrowers in an efficient and effective way! Thanks so much for your glowing review; we really appreciate it! Floify hopes Benchmark Mortgage continues to succeed with our system.

Tim B.

One Stop for Your Clients

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Pros

All in one functionality. Doc examples to show what a proper form should look like. Customization to your company.

Cons

There needs to be more doc examples available to the client. Things like DD-214's, Mortgage statement, 401(k) retirement Statement,

Response from Floify

Hello, Tim! Thanks so much for your review of Floify. Our team is excited to hear that you are enjoying the procedural customization feature within our system.

The Floify team is working on adding more default documents to our system. With that being said, Floify customers always have the option to add common documents that they frequently request from their borrowers. These can be added through your Floify settings. Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions!

Thanks again for your kind words; we really appreciate the feedback. Cheers to Atlantic Home Loans' success!

Shareena (sharee) P.
  • Industry: Banking

Excellent Software for Mortgage Brokers and Realtor Partners

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Excellent

Pros

Updates and Notifications of documentation and deals

Cons

Some clients would not use the software they would prefer emailing documents directly

Response from Floify

Hi Sharee, thanks for taking the time to submit a review of Floify. We're happy to see that you're taking advantage of the automated updates and notifications of documentation and deals within our solution. Please let us know if you ever need any tips and tricks for other parts of Floify!

Kyle S.

A busy LO's dream

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Support is remarkable and the product really is stand-alone for busy LOs who are collecting lots of paperwork from many borrowers.

Pros

Floify makes it incredibly easy to keep track of requesting documents for clients. It auto-follows up on what I need from clients and keeps running tabs on what's been sent in, cleared, and what's still outstanding.

Cons

The back-end UI is a little clunky, and could use some modernization. The 1003, however, looks incredible.

Response from Floify

Thank you for the honest feedback, Kyle! We are constantly looking for ways to improve Floify, including the backed UI. We are actually in the process of completely updating the UI and will be rolling that out in the coming months. We hope you enjoy it!

Gregg H.

I have been a Floify user since early on and it has been a game changer for us!

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Pros

Customer friendly, easy to use, excellent tech support as well. Also, the documents uploaded are easy to see, print, and download into our LOS.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time. They are constantly tweaking the software and adding new features.

Response from Floify

Hey there, Gregg! We are so happy to hear that you love our system! The Floify team is constantly aiming to create a better experience for lenders and their borrowers. Everyone here at Floify is wishing you and LenderCity Home Loans continued success. Thanks for your glowing review; we really appreciate it!

Wes L.

It simplifies the doc gathering process.

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

The ease the customers can upload all the items needed to process, underwrite, and fund a loan. They do have to worry about driving docs to the office OR unsecurely sending us docs through email.

Cons

I wish you could "push" the items in our LOS easier. We need to download and sort items needed to our LOS.

Response from Floify

Hi there, Wes! We really appreciate you taking the time to review Floify. It's great to hear that you and your customers are enjoying the simple document gathering process.

We would like to mention that Floify does integrate Encompass for Bay Equity in order to push docs directly to the LOS. If the integration is not active on your account, please reach out to our Support team for their assistance, and they would be happy to help you set up this feature!

Thanks again for your review! Our team wishes Bay Equity the utmost success.

Robert W.

Great program

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Pros

Easily requests and stores client documents and updates them on each milestone throughout the loan process

Cons

The software can be a bit cumbersome to set up but once it is set up it is a real time saver for all parties in the loan transaction

Response from Floify

Hi there, Robert! Thanks so much for your kind feedback. The Floify team is happy to hear that you are enjoying the 'updates' feature of our system.

We appreciate your honest comment about setting up the software. Our team understands that the many configurations can be a bit overwhelming. If you need assistance with the Floify software in the future, please reach out to our support team. They would love to help out!

Thanks again for your review. We hope Benchmark Mortgage continues to succeed with Floify.